Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation (27386 Views)

Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Ex-militant Leader Tompolo Shuns Efcc’s Invitation Over N13bn Land Fraud / Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
BelieveThat:
So this government disobeys Judicial orders, and expects civilians to obey?

Cant wait to see someone prove stronger than buhari and his dss/efcc hunting dogs.

Why should any court order be obeyed when the so-called No 1 citizen disobeys?

GBAM!

10 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by IVORY2009(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

Admit you goofed and correct yourself

Goofed ke! Government wants to arrest another government, na wetin the later dey find? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Don't speak for him.Allow Tompolo to decide what he wants.the Nigerian Government too does not want the resurgence of militancy in the Niger-delta because thet is likely what all this drama would end up.

Tompolo would never surrender to Buhari,the worst scenario would be a renewal of hostilities in the Niger-delta region

may be the name 'Government' that the guy attached to his name is deceiving you guys, allow tompolo do what he wants? sorry GEJ is gone. There will be no hostilities in the Niger delta as long as their amnesty wages remain intact.

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Goofed ke! Government wants to arrest another government, na wetin the later dey find? grin cheesy

Palavaaaa e dey find (in fela voice) grin

4 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

I think the biggest law breakers, are the Buhari federal government.

just because the federal govt is saying all yam eaters should vomit their yams? you guys didn't call these men law breakers when they were chopping our yams away o.

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
BelieveThat:
So this government disobeys Judicial orders, and expects civilians to obey?

Cant wait to see someone prove stronger than buhari and his dss/efcc hunting dogs.

Why should any court order be obeyed when the so-called No 1 citizen disobeys?

sorry no one can be stronger, they are not cowards like the former administration who could not perform an event without taking instructions from militants

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

you are still in the past bro, the Niger delta struggle is over since the likes of tompolo and co are now billionaires, who will Tompolo say he is fighting for now? Niger delta people? common, you can't eat your cake and have it, any resistance from any militant now will seen as war against the state and PMB is up to the task, if not ask the shites, you can't be asked for accountability and claim human rights, to who?

You are comparing unarmed shites with dreaded MEND militants! I will be waitinf for the stupid policemen to venture into the creeks to commit suicide

5 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
adonis89:
m bin watching and following ur comment for some years naw. Really ur a f00l. U always claim to b on ground but there's notin in ur brain. Today u b for pdp,tomoro u say u represent the mind of all ijaw,next u b supporting apc. Ur not a man. Remember u once sent me a pm. But because of ur stupidity I have not bothered to open dat message till date. Ur parents gave birth to rubbish. Mind u m an ijaw man from bayelsa . And if indeed ur an ijaw man which I doubt,ur a disgrace
Oh Shut up clown. I actually did sent you PM like other Ijaws on this forum. Don't get your head too high. You aren't the only one. Beside, I also get PMs from other Ijaws.

That said, I remember you clown was shouting and arguing with me that heaven will fall if GEJ lost the election when I said nothing will happen irrespective of where the pendulum swing. At last what happened? Did heaven fall?

My friend go and hide your head in shame, Ijaws are not as shameless as you. Ijaw nation isn't proud of crooks. People like you are part of the disgrace that Boro talked about.

For the record, all those that contributed to raping Ijaw nation will be brought to justice including those among us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

may be the name 'Government' that the guy attached to his name is deceiving you guys, allow tompolo do what he wants? sorry GEJ is gone. There will be no hostilities in the Niger delta as long as their amnesty wages remain intact.

Ok then venture into the creeks and arrest him let us see

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

just because the federal govt is saying all yam eaters should vomit their yams? you guys didn't call these men law breakers when they were chopping our yams away o.

Why is it that the guy who prepared the budget with N 1 billion naira as yam money not in police net? Because he is in Buhari kitchen, and they can steal the budget? All yam choppers must be probed, not only PDP yam choppers.

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Ok then venture into the creeks and arrest him let us see

stay tuned, don't touch this dial, e be like say you de inside creek with am sef, lol

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

Why is it that the guy who prepared the budget with N 1 billion naira as yam money not in police net? Because he is in Buhari kitchen, and they can steal the budget? All yam choppers must be probed, not only PDP yam choppers.

exactly bro, so tell the pdp yam choppers that we are waiting for them to vomit theirs
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by psquaret: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
realsammy:
Nigeria has being proven to be a lawless society, if not why should the presdo n DSS disobey court order on the release of Nnamdi Kanu.
Now u want Tompolo to obey court order... U guys are joke.
shot the hell up
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh Shut up clown. I actually did sent you PM like other Ijaws on this forum. Don't get your head too high. You aren't the only one. Beside, I also get PMs from other Ijaws.

That said, I remember you clown that was shouting and arguing with me that heaven will fall if GEJ lost the election when I said nothing will happen irrespective of where the pendulum swing. At last what happened?

My friend go and hid your head in shame, Ijaws are not as shameless as you. Ijaw nation isn't proud of crooks. People like are are part of the disgrace that Boro talked about.

For the record, all those that contributed to raping Ijaw nation will be brought to justice including those among us.

Including Jonathan and yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
(this barcanista is so deluded, how does he manage to sleep at night) grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You are comparing unarmed shites with dreaded MEND militants! I will be waitinf for the stupid policemen to venture into the creeks to commit suicide

shites unarmed ke? chei
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Dont say that except u are willing to be a jtf volunteers
What will happen? You want government to bomb gbaramatu like they did in 2009? God forbid! Nothing will happen. He should go answer the investigators

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

exactly bro, so tell the pdp yam choppers that we are waiting for them to vomit theirs

And Amaechi, Tinubu, Faashola and Rojas will be allowed to walk free just because they belong to a broom waving party? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What will happen? You want government to bomb gbaramatu like they did in 2009? God forbid! Nothing will happen. He should go answer the investigators

I am worried about you, your 'TABLE FAN' party support system may break your neck the way you swing left and right grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by ElFenomeno1: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
What do you expect? That cu nt won't voluntarily turn himself in. He needs to be found and bundled before a panel to answer questions!!!
Bleeding thief of a militant

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

Including Jonathan and yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
(this barcanista is so deluded, how does he manage to sleep at night) grin grin grin
Do I look like one that is shielding anybody? Abeg shift jare...

Stop stalking me... In fact, kontinue
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by ElFenomeno1: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
And why has that bastar d Jonathan not being picked up till today?
Why is the dullard of Otueke roaming about freely with his stark illiterate wife?
Awon eranko jatijati.

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Do I look like one that is shielding anybody? Abeg shift jare...

You shielded GEJ with all your life here till he lost, then your neck turned like a table fan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by ElFenomeno1: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

Yet it was **** like Tonyebarcanista who made them heroes here cheesy

How anybody in their right senses will call GEJ or Tompolo a hero is beyond me.
Those unrepentant vagabonds should rot in jail!
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
vanbonattel:

And Amaechi, Tinubu, Faashola and Rojas will be allowed to walk free just because they belong to a broom waving party? grin grin grin

when your people return theirs, they too will comply, simple
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Since he has refused to honour courts orders just like Buhari what is going to happen.

8 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by meccuno: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo would not stupid enough to hand himself over after seeing how Buhari disregarded the courts orders to free Kanu,Akpokolemi and Dasuki.

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
And why has that bastar d Jonathan not being picked up till today?
Why is the dullard of Otueke roaming about freely with his stark illiterate wife?
Awon eranko jatijati.

Why is every other thief still free, OBJ, IBB, bUHARI, tINUBU, WHY?

10 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

when your people return theirs, they too will comply, simple

THEY ARE ALL ROGUES, SIMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by meccuno: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
tunjion:
The biggest problem are the APC supporters, wen Buhari was disobeying court order they were cheering Sai Baba, illiteracy is the reason Nigeria has failed to progress.

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Franzeez(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should be arrested. Nothing will happen if he is arrested!

you can lead the way talkative

6 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by meccuno: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
tunjion:

NA ONLY ABO.KI(NORTHERN) MUSLIM BE JUDGE IN THIS COUNTRY WITH OVER 160 TRIBES?

NO WONDER NNAMDI KANU SAY HE HAS NO FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

ICC NEED TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA JUDICIARY SO WE CAN START HAVING FAIR AND CREDIBLE TRIAL.

EVERY OFFICE MUST BE OCCUPIED BY ABO.KI, GOVERNMENT IS THEIR INDUSTRY. BORN TO RULE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.