Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation (27397 Views)

Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Ex-militant Leader Tompolo Shuns Efcc’s Invitation Over N13bn Land Fraud / Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by blaxx: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
manup:
I don't want to think that the ex parte order is a channel to click the winds of PDP in the upcoming elections in Rivers State.

Hahahahahahah.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by blaxx: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:
He should be apprehended
go put the cuffs on him.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by blaxx: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:
He should be apprehended
go put the cuffs on him.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Which police will be suicidal enough to attempt to go into the creeks to fish out Tompolo?

even the navy are too scared to try it. cheesy
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
blaxx:

go put the cuffs on him.

bring the cuffs
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by GreyLaw(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

when your people return theirs, they too will comply, simple
Comply? After they've been made gods in this government?
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
blaxx:

go put the cuffs on him.

bring the cuffs
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
In my world, tompolo would have being in detention now, sir. If found guilty of all the crimes committed. As if he and his likeswasn't freed by the yar adua then, with help of them falanas and co.

Well we are not in your world.In the ideal world a certificate scammer like Buhari would not be president in the first place.In the ideal world,not just Tompolo but also the likes of Tinubu,Fashola,IBB,etc would be rotting in jail too.

Falana did not play any role in the amnesty!! The key people who brokered the amnesty deal was GEJ and Edwin clark.Get your facts right.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by brilliant5(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Which police will be suicidal enough to attempt to go into the creeks to fish out Tompolo?
D idiot doesn't live in d creek... Has a big mansion... And he has lost his followers.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by blaxx: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

bring the cuffs
free my fellow Niger Delta brother jor.
with 1million cuffs, u no go fit near Delta State.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
tunjion:

TonyeBarcanista is a Bini or Itsekiri man but more likily to be a Bini.

Na wetting i here be dat.

Don't ever insult the great Binis by associating that fella with us. Never!!! angry angry
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
blaxx:

free my fellow Niger Delta brother jor.

with 1million cuffs, u no go fit near Delta State.

you too like noise
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo's boys are on ground to tidy their Bleep up!!Bayelsa would be small compared to what awaits them in Rivers
#
Actually the play is to get him out the way before the Rivers re-run. He made it impossible for apc to rough over pdp. Me think Ateke tom will be a bigger problem unless he is for them (apc)
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
brilliant5:

D idiot doesn't live in d creek... Has a big mansion... And he has lost his followers.

So what then is stopping the Government from picking him up since last year? Why are they still scared of him?
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by sammyj: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
You just said my mind. Leave the rag tag tompolo army and their wailing supporters !!!!
Confusionist:
by the time the army descend on him, u will be shouting marginalization.

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Jabioro: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tompolo is busy flaunting and shunning rule of law now,I hope amnesty international are watching, when the rule of law will finally lay her hand on him nobody should cry fowl including all those jobless kobokobo protesters ..

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
shala01:
#
Actually the play is to get him out the way before the Rivers re-run. He made it impossible for apc to rough over pdp. Me think Ateke tom will be a bigger problem unless he is for them (apc)
I think Ateke Tom is from the same area as PEJ.I don't see him betraying her.Asari Dokubo is another strong force in River state.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Legitbaba(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
kissval1388:
Lols that moment the police assigned to fish tompolo tells the judge, oga u no fit go fish am yourself?
don't you know this man is a government on his own.
ahahahhahahahahahahahaha..
the only way out is to bombard bayelsa and I know the fg won't like to wake up the sleeping militants.

nothing, I mean no force can fish out tompolo unless he willingly submit himself. I know Jonathan and elders will beg him to just obey the court.

Tompolo is in Delta.. Not Bayelsa
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jabioro:
Tompolo is busy flaunting and shunning rule of law now,I hope amnesty international are watching, when the rule of law will finally lay her hand on him nobody should cry fowl including all those jobless kobokobo protesters ..
If the military successfully captures Tompolo, we will give them medals. The last time Tompolo slaughtered 13 soldiers in 2009, the military combed the creeks for weeks without success
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by nigerianvenom(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What will happen? You want government to bomb gbaramatu like they did in 2009? God forbid! Nothing will happen. He should go answer the investigators

If it were u,will u go ?considering the fact the fg have turned themselves to the judge in almost all cases
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by proxillin(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Asari Dokubo was deceived like they are now trying to deceive Tompolo.Asari Dokubo was told to come to the police headquarters that the police commissioner wanted to see him.Next thing he was whisked and taken away when he showed up.Tompolo would not be stupid enough to fall for the same prank.

Dokubo was arrested not less than 3 times under OBJ. Are you a kid?
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by CaptainCodes(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
princejayboss:

Do you know weapons don't necessarily win wars?

Do you know why America lost woefully at Vietnam war? --- it's an unusually terrine for the US service men.

Yes military is military but they can be target practice in an unfamiliar territory like the creek

Fine, clear and precise. We all understand that guns or better still weapons don't win wars.

A more recent example is the sambisa forest in which the soldiers during the past adminstration refused to go in there. Due to some reasons which could be narrowed down to;

1. They had no extensive idea, put clearly, no information of what was/is in there. (Your Point). So to rush into the forest would be to suicidal.

2. They had no equipments, (this could be a topic for another day, coz we all know what is still going on the dasuki-gate issue). So mismanagement came in.

3. The top officials, including the GCON, Jonathan I presume, were skeptical as to whether they should go about ramping them(boko haram) out or not due to "election" and they need the regions substantial %. This decision later cost them dearly though.

With these points narrowed down, what we can deduct on the faces of the soldiers is lack of courage.

But now, this is a different dispensation, it won't and doesn't work like the past. The soldiers are filled with courage... Seems like enforcement agencies are having a field day, and not tompolo or Jonathan would spoil this moment.

Remember the big guns of the Banking industry then, before Sanusi took them down... It was just a pretty senerio like that, governments like this clears any rubbish in their way.

Buhari understands all these strategies. You'd be surprised (when the "ramping" of tompolo would happen if he doesn't submit), to see a South South Soilder heading the front. The Army is wiser than all these, these days. Only courage they lacked, which cost the country 6years of penury.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by luckyboss(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should be arrested. Nothing will happen if he is arrested!
Then you go and arrest him by yourself.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
proxillin:

Dokubo was arrested not less than 3 times under OBJ. Are you a kid?

Asari was only arrested once and that was after he was deceived to come and see the police commissioner
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by LMFashions: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
WiseBully:

Don't ever insult the great Binis by associating that fella with us. Never!!! angry angry

Shuuuooo!!! Bros you sef dey deny am? I think say him wan marry one of una daughters, one mumuclatorro sister like that grin grin

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Confusionist:
by the time the army descend on him, u will be shouting marginalization.

There is a difference between Tompolo and El zak zaky
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by shaqhead: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
If u are not Tompolo, d best thing to do is watch how things unravel...

Once upon a time we had boasts like this about a Nnamdi Kanu...
We had the same boast from the same militants about setting the nation ablaze if GEJ loses...
Save ur boasts Son, if he is "government" as folks like u want us to believe then why is he hiding?

The militancy is over with amnesty, so if it comes to push and shove to get dnt expect it to be bloody cos so many ex-militants sired to their leaders have been systematically broken.

When he is taking in....ur next line wl be "if anything happens to him, nigeria wl boil"!

If a drug warlord was caught in mexico without so much fuss...na militant go hard?
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by LMFashions: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jabioro:

Who flouted the rule of law/court orders first? Yea, it was your god Buhari. The court is now a mess and no one takes it serious anymore. People are beginning to lose confidence in the court delivering fair judgment all because of one Daura man.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by blaxx: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

you too like noise
naaaaaa. too much noise nor dey fill up a basket.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by echomog1: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari started the disobedience. ..
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by princejayboss: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
CaptainCodes:

Fine, clear and precise. We all understand that guns or better still weapons don't win wars.

A more recent example is the sambisa forest in which the soldiers during the past adminstration refused to go in there. Due to some reasons which could be narrowed down to;

1. They had no extensive idea, put clearly, no information of what was/is in there. (Your Point). So to rush into the forest would be to suicidal.

2. They had no equipments, (this could be a topic for another day, coz we all know what is still going on the dasuki-gate issue). So mismanagement came in.

3. The top officials, including the GCON, Jonathan I presume, were skeptical as to whether they should go about ramping them(boko haram) out or not due to "election" and they need the regions substantial %. This decision later cost them dearly though.

With these points narrowed down, what we can deduct on the faces of the soldiers is lack of courage.

But now, this is a different dispensation, it won't and doesn't work like the past. The soldiers are filled with courage... Seems like enforcement agencies are having a field day, and not tompolo or Jonathan would spoil this moment.

Remember the big guns of the Banking industry then, before Sanusi took them down... It was just a pretty senerio like that, governments like this clears any rubbish in their way.

Oga well said .... But I will tell you this...

Do you know that North Korea have an outdated weaponry but why can't America of all people fly their super B20 plane above north korea airspace?.... The answer is that nobody knows anything about the north Korea..... And its an unusual territory for whoever want to attack them.... Bush , Clinton's and now Obama and even trump or Ted Cruz to come will not spoil the party.... If America try north korea... North korea will clear their doubt.

Look bro.... No body should be above the law but that said ... There are people you handle with care.

One guy said that al chapo of Mexico was caught.... I told him because al chapo want them to capture him.... The marine and DEA was afraid of going to the Sinaloa mountain where his castle is because they know that he will mess them up...... They tried yet he repelled them with greater force .... Yet he do fly from there to country like Argentina, Columbia, Nicaragua, and so forth... As matter of fact .... If el chapo want to put Mexico in a mess he can... He has the money cos logically he is the richest man on earth, he has the love of 85% of Mexicans if not more .... He has the soldiers cos he controls the largest drug cartel known to man....

We know buhari na general but Oga going to that creek can be dangerous irrespective of how you see buhari.... Considering the economic problems we are facing it will fo0lish of him to create tension in the only region that sustains the nation
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by allthingsgood: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
sosanova:
Even Obasanjo searched all over the Niger Delta to arrest Tompolo n Ateke Tom after locking up Asari Dokubo during Obasanjo regime, but Tompol n Ateke Tom were no where to be found.

Another season of Tompolo ultimate search, that guy Tomopolo will be hard to get, he is too low key.

We shall see. We know where his wife and family is....so make we de watch (on flat screen) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.