Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation (27346 Views)

Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Ex-militant Leader Tompolo Shuns Efcc’s Invitation Over N13bn Land Fraud / Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by tunjion: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
No be Tompolo start am...

Buhari u see your life, make dem kuku close court as Fayose talk, nobody want to here anything about any court order.

12 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lol!! Go and ask the army what happened the last time they descended on him.In the end,the same Federal Government had to beg him to accept amnesty!!
Go find out how John Togo, another "dreaded" militant, was killed by the JTF in the creeks of Bomadi, Delta State. His body got decayed almost beyond recognition.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by tonytony208(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should be arrested. Nothing will happen if he is arrested!

Please sir, kindly volunteer to go and bell the cat

13 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Asari Dokubo was deceived like they are now trying to deceive Tompolo.Asari Dokubo was told to come to the police headquarters that the police commissioner wanted to see him.Next thing he was whisked and taken away when he showed up.Tompolo would not be stupid enough to fall for the same prank.
Let's wait and see.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by IVORY2009(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

http://www.punchng.com/n13bn-fraud-efcc-arraigns-tompolo-akpobolokemi-today/

Police produce Tompolo??, I dey laugh, not even Efcc can, dey will need a truck [battalion] of army to get Tompolo.... cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

No mind them. This was how they bragged that nobody could touch Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi kanu does not have a army of militants like Tompolo.Only a stupid policemen would venture into the creeks in an attempt to arrest Tompolo

14 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Police produce Tompolo??, I dey laugh, not even Efcc can, dey will need a truck of army to get Tompolo.... cheesy grin

You will eat your words when Tompolo is arrest

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by banki(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hipocrites everywhere

It's ok for tompolo to shun court order, you people have not gone to ICC, to efcc to icpc you have not written to Putin and obama?

But if buhari sends people to catch him you people will say human rights violation!

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Let's wait and see.

We have been waiting for over one month now.The EFCC threatened to declare him wanted since Dec 17!!! They should go ahead and pick him up like they did Dasuki,Metuh,etc

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
banki:
Hipocrites everywhere

It's ok for tompolo to shun court order, you people have not gone to ICC, to efcc to icpc you have not written to Putin and obama?

But if buhari sends people to catch him you people will say human rights violation!

that is exactly what the court ordered.Buhari should go ahead and send people like Banki to go ahead and arrest Tompolo and no one would shout of human right violations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

Have you eaten your words now that he has not been arrested? tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by IVORY2009(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

Arrest? Or invited?.... Correct urself
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by tunjion: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
The biggest problem are the APC supporters, wen Buhari was disobeying court order they were cheering Sai Baba, illiteracy is the reason Nigeria has failed to progress.

20 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Arrest? Or invited?.... Correct urself

these will answer your question

Justice Ibrahim Buba has consequently issued a bench warrant on Tompolo and ordered the police to produce him in court by all means

what does the above in bold means? Pls dont forget to correct yourself grin
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

He always has a choice!! Make a standout in the creeks and survive as he always has done before the amnesty.

that was then, he is a billionaire now and life in the creeks is no longer fashionable, I think he is still considering his legal options.

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by tunjion: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

Justice Ibrahim Buba has consequently issued a bench warrant on Tompolo and ordered the police to produce him in court by all means

NA ONLY ABO.KI(NORTHERN) MUSLIM BE JUDGE IN THIS COUNTRY WITH OVER 160 TRIBES?

NO WONDER NNAMDI KANU SAY HE HAS NO FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

ICC NEED TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA JUDICIARY SO WE CAN START HAVING FAIR AND CREDIBLE TRIAL.

EVERY OFFICE MUST BE OCCUPIED BY ABO.KI, GOVERNMENT IS THEIR INDUSTRY. BORN TO RULE!

13 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Go find out how John Togo, another "dreaded" militant, was killed by the JTF in the creeks of Bomadi, Delta State. His body got decayed almost beyond recognition.

John Togo was captured by the Nigerian military in collaboration with MEND Commanders!! John Togo restarted militancy after all other MEND commanders have laid down their arms and embraced amnesty!!The other commanders simply smoked him out.BTW John Togo is even a baby commander when compared to Tompolo

21 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Nnamdi kanu does not have a army of militants like Tompolo.Only a stupid policemen would venture into the creeks in an attempt to arrest Tompolo

And you guys pushed the oyibo guy all the way into where he is now? una wicked o, what about the biafra army you guys were talking about then?

I smell and see scam all over chai

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

that was then, he is a billionaire now and life in the creeks is no longer fashionable, I think he is still considering his legal options.
Don't speak for him.Allow Tompolo to decide what he wants.the Nigerian Government too does not want the resurgence of militancy in the Niger-delta because thet is likely what all this drama would end up.

Tompolo would never surrender to Buhari,the worst scenario would be a renewal of hostilities in the Niger-delta region

8 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

And you guys pushed the oyibo guy all the way into where he is now? una wicked o, what about the biafra army you guys were talking about then?

I smell and see scam all over chai
Nnamdi Kanu has never claimed to have any army!! IPOB has always been a non-violent organisation,I dont know where you are getting your stories from

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by IVORY2009(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

what does the above in bold means? Pls dont forget to correct yourself grin

My friend I understood the message, but let the truth be told, if you understand how the "Creeks" works, even if you are assigned to pick up Tompolo you would not want to risk ur life and go der, I am not saying he can not be arrested, yes he can, but the Military/joint task force is needed to carry out d arrest, not a police officer or even the almighty Efcc can, that is my take....

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Nnamdi Kanu has never claimed to have any army!! IPOB has always been a non-violent organisation,I dont know where you are getting your stories from

continue, when he is released, you guys will come up with another story again. You are claiming Tompolo has an army of militants, later you will deny it again if the FG comes out to Tompolo has some boys somewhere, you will then say he too is non violent.

I really gbadun una story wella grin

4 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by adonis89(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
m bin watching and following ur comment for some years naw. **** . U always claim to b on ground but **** Today u b for pdp,tomoro u say u represent the mind of all ijaw,next u b supporting apc. **** Mind u m an ijaw man from bayelsa . And if indeed ur an ijaw man which I doubt,ur a ****

22 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

continue, when he is released, you guys will come up with another story again. You are claiming Tompolo has an army of militants, later you will deny it again if the FG comes out to Tompolo has some boys somewhere, you will then say he too is non violent.

I really gbadun una story wella grin

Are you really that ignorant that you are not aware of Tompolo"s antecedents? Is this the first time the government would be looking for Tompolo? Sometinmes during yaradua's regime Tompolo captured and killed some army men and was decalred wanted but in the end the same Government had to beg him to accept amnesty

5 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

No mind them. This was how they bragged that nobody could touch Nnamdi Kanu.

Is anybody touching Nnamdi Kanu? Nigga's too big for this useless government.

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by tunjion: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
adonis89:
m bin watching and following ur comment for some years naw. Really ur a f00l. U always claim to b on ground but there's notin in ur brain. Today u b for pdp,tomoro u say u represent the mind of all ijaw,next u b supporting apc. Ur not a man. Remember u once sent me a pm. But because of ur stupidity I have not bothered to open dat message till date. Ur parents gave birth to rubbish. Mind u m an ijaw man from bayelsa . And if indeed ur an ijaw man which I doubt,ur a disgrace

TonyeBarcanista is a Bini or Itsekiri man but more likily to be a Bini.

Na wetting i here be dat.

8 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Protection/attention seeking two faced turncoat grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Goke7: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Are you really that ignorant that you are not aware of Tompolo"s antecedents? Is this the first time the government would be looking for Tompolo? Sometinmes during yaradua's regime Tompolo captured and killed some army men and was decalred wanted but in the end the same Government had to beg him to accept amnesty

you are still in the past bro, the Niger delta struggle is over since the likes of tompolo and co are now billionaires, who will Tompolo say he is fighting for now? Niger delta people? common, you can't eat your cake and have it, any resistance from any militant now will seen as war against the state and PMB is up to the task, if not ask the shites, you can't be asked for accountability and claim human rights, to who?

5 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by vanbonattel: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

you are still in the past bro, the Niger delta struggle is over since the likes of tompolo and co are now billionaires, who will Tompolo say he is fighting for now? Niger delta people? common, you can't eat your cake and have it, any resistance from any militant now will seen as war against the state and PMB is up to the task, if not ask the shites, you can't be asked for accountability and claim human rights, to who?

I think the biggest law breakers, are the Buhari federal government.

4 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

My friend I understood the message, but let the truth be told, if you understand how the "Creeks" works, even if you are assigned to pick up Tompolo you would not want to risk ur life and go der, I am not saying he can not be arrested, yes he can, but the Military/joint task force is needed to carry out d arrest, not a police officer or even the almighty Efcc can, that is my take....

Admit you goofed and correct yourself
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by nigerianvenom(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Dont say that except u are willing to be a jtf volunteers

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by BelieveThat: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
So this government disobeys Judicial orders, and expects civilians to obey?

Cant wait to see someone prove stronger than buhari and his dss/efcc hunting dogs.

Why should any court order be obeyed when the so-called No 1 citizen disobeys?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] / Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.