Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation (27387 Views)

Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Ex-militant Leader Tompolo Shuns Efcc’s Invitation Over N13bn Land Fraud / Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by iconSAGE1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lolx Tompolo shun wahala oo

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by AmazonKindle: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reptyle:
He has refused to show up in court to respond to charges against him forcing the court to issue a warrant mandating the Police to produce him by any means necessary.

When they begin to hunt and hound him all over the place now, some people will begin to scream blue murder.

My Naija!

court that buhari is not obeying

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by 49cents(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
adonis89:
m bin watching and following ur comment for some years naw. Really ur a f00l. U always claim to b on ground but there's notin in ur brain. Today u b for pdp,tomoro u say u represent the mind of all ijaw,next u b supporting apc. Ur not a man. Remember u once sent me a pm. But because of ur stupidity I have not bothered to open dat message till date. Ur parents gave birth to rubbish. Mind u m an ijaw man from bayelsa . And if indeed ur an ijaw man which I doubt,ur a disgrace

Well said bro

Tonyebarcanister is a just looking for his pocket; he is a protégé of FFK....who knows h may ha been sent jollof rice from Aisha

Am an Igbo man
I supported GEJ for so germaine reason and I will do so over and over again because those pointing accussing fingers are worse than him.....bu the this tonye boy lacks personal principles that guides him and that's because he is hungry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by xtervaganza(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
kissval1388:
Lols that moment the police assigned to fish tompolo tells the judge, oga u no fit go fish am yourself?
don't you know this man is a government on his own.
ahahahhahahahahahahahaha..
the only way out is to bombard bayelsa and I know the fg won't like to wake up the sleeping militants.

nothing, I mean no force can fish out tompolo unless he willingly submit himself. I know Jonathan and elders will beg him to just obey the court.
no need for anybody to beg him.

Let's see how it ends

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by knightsTempler: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
godoluwa:
lol, no need to argue with Tonye, his signature & personal text defines who he is. People like him, Obiageli Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Ejike Mbaka etc r the problem of Southerner

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
realsammy:
Nigeria has being proven to be a lawless society, if not why should the presdo n DSS disobey court order on the release of Nnamdi Kanu.
Now u want Tompolo to obey court order... U guys are joke.
...exactly....from invitation to detainment to false statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by princejayboss: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
ayindejimmy:
D police shuldnt rush into smokin him out. D most wanted man in d world was arrested in Mexica this mnth. Even Osama culd only evade 4 little. Wit local nd internatnal assistance, they'l get him- if they want to

Oga el chapo Guzman just wanted to be captured... Forget the mainstream media... Ask yourself... How could almighty al chapo say with only 7 security guard, we are talking of the Leader of the most power drug cartel know to human race... Joaquin Guzman just came from prison to hand over the leadership of Sinaloa cartels to his son.

In Mexico el chapo is a god... Loved my his people

So forget the story... PMB should handle tompolo with care... Oil price dey $29 and if we have zero exploration of crude... Nigeria will go bananas
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Redoil: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Go find out how John Togo, another "dreaded" militant, was killed by the JTF in the creeks of Bomadi, Delta State. His body got decayed almost beyond recognition.
john togo was killed by his fellow militant for refusing to sign the peace accord and i withness it first hand

9 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by AmazonKindle: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Confusionist:
by the time the army descend on him, u will be shouting marginalization.

how come the army has not descent on book haram....soldiers will soon die again

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by fero07(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Confusionist:

was it not the same army that fought them then......
mumu, think before u talk.... army indeed

please we love the peace of this country
sai pmb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by AmazonKindle: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

pay me 40 million naira
oya go I go pay in dollars
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Andrelearns: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
if i hear say him show for court. hehehe

Watch video: The Embarrassing Moment Police Officer Mistakes Man’s Manhood For Deadly Weapon http://entertainmentfame.com/video-watch-the-embarrassing-moment-police-officer-mistakes-mans-manhood-for-deadly-weapon/

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by fero07(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should be arrested. Nothing will happen if he is arrested!

you're are entitled to say whatever you want from your father's house..

mumu
TonyeBarcanista:

mumu
TonyeBarcanista:

mumu

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Since he has refused to honour courts orders just like Buhari what is going to happen.
seriously,sometimes the way some of you Igbos Youths reason atimes get as E be. This is how you guys where hailing N.K to continue his rubbish and where is he today? If the FG bombard that community now,you guys will be the one to start shouting marginalisation/genocide/ICC/human right violation. Remember what happened in 2009?Hope his elders will advice him obey the court order or else,He left the FG with no choice that to get military men to do what they know how to best.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
AmazonKindle:
oya go I go pay in dollars

Guy, I dey suspect you, Dasuki give you inside that $2.1b

Confess, Now.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by udemzyudex(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Will u volunteer ya self? At least help your country for once... grin
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

With your comments and silence on misdeed of the present govt am so sure that you ate Aisha rice.

Cheap fool.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Leez(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
adonis89:
m bin watching and following ur comment for some years naw. **** . U always claim to b on ground but **** Today u b for pdp,tomoro u say u represent the mind of all ijaw,next u b supporting apc. **** Mind u m an ijaw man from bayelsa . And if indeed ur an ijaw man which I doubt,ur a ****
nice that ppl are noticing
i tink maybe its sum1 using his moniker or he wan go apc
even us opposition dont do wat he does on hia
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
sameer1212:
seriously,sometimes the way some of you Igbos Youths reason atimes get as E be. This how you guys where hailing N.K and he continue his rubbish and where is he today? If the FG bombard that community now,you guys will be the one to start shouting marginalisation/genocide/ICC/human right violation. Remember what happened in 2009?Hope his elders will advice him obey the court order or else,He left the FG with no choice that to get military men to do what they know how to best.

Well we have seen military vs Tompolo before and we all know how it ended!! If the war in the ND resumes,The entire nation will be the one to suffer as the economy will grind to a halt!!
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Pavarottii(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Go find out how John Togo, another "dreaded" militant, was killed by the JTF in the creeks of Bomadi, Delta State. His body got decayed almost beyond recognition.
U just making noise here, wen the heat start. Is ur type that will not step a foot outside and in social media. U think ND is bokoharam or IPOB! These ones no dey hear word oooo. Go and ask the NA! They will answer u well. If buhari was the Rambo, why didn't he stop Amnesty payment. Why is he continuing? U think the govt doesn't know why they choose to continue it?
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by drnoel: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
sosanova:
Even Obasanjo searched all over the Niger Delta to arrest Tompolo n Ateke Tom after locking up Asari Dokubo during Obasanjo regime, but Tompol n Ateke Tom were no where to be found.

Another season of Tompolo ultimate search, that guy Tomopolo will be hard to get, he is too low key.

if they are serious to get him they will
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by CaptainCodes(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
When people don't read, it really shows in their speech. No one is too big for the government to handle, let's clear that notion.
During President Yar'Adua's tenure, the millitants were giving a deadline to drop their weapon, in which if they don't, they would have bore the consequences, smartly moved they did rendered their weapons.

Buhari would handle tompolo, and there's absolutely nothing he would do. You compare millitants to military?.

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by dvee2: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
sosanova:
Even Obasanjo searched all over the Niger Delta to arrest Tompolo n Ateke Tom after locking up Asari Dokubo during Obasanjo regime, but Tompol n Ateke Tom were no where to be found.

Another season of Tompolo ultimate search, that guy Tomopolo will be hard to get, he is too low key.

Lies, Ateke Tom was caught like rat by the then Governor Rotimi Ameachi in Buguma, he pleaded for mercy and return his weapons for Amnesty.

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Well we have seen military vs Tompolo before and we all know how it ended!! If the war in the ND resumes,The entire nation will be the one to suffer as the economy will grind to a halt!!
Hmm. Anyway,I don't think PMB has problem with Nigerdeltans/south south cos After North East,they are are benefiting more than any region at the moments. The appointments and projects on ground so far. The guy should just submit himself now that his brothers and community has denied him cos he only gave them 300m Out 13bn .

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by dvee2: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
IF Tompolo refuses to come out who loose? His stolen money worth Billions of naira is frozen in Nigerian banks by efcc, so?
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by princejayboss: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I use to side with you sometimes but I can tell you this, you have to learn how to stay at the block and watch some certain things.... Some are beginning to take you as an issue and you might be so young to have a bad ordeals for a government that don't give a fu*k about you.

Tamopolo will only go to court if elders like GEJ plead with him to do so....if FG goes so hard on that guy... You and my family will suffer cos Nigeria will have zero crude production.... Remember this guy was negotiating black market arm deal for the government when the west no gree sell give us.... He bought few navy ships for the state of Nigeria.... I wonder if you would want war with such a person..... NB: With $20m you can get black market primitive deals that can mess Nigerian Army up if coordinated rightly....

PMB should be over zealous... Cos he might ruin his fu*ked government

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by CaptainCodes(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So you say if tompolo is cheating the country, we should all bow down to his knees and say "go on Sir, you are the government? " you can do what you like?

Is that what you say sir? Because, if that's what you mean, then am scared to reason that you must be heartless. We all know the story behind the struggles, how much these set of people have suffered, and are still suffering. Yes we know, but when one man tries to possess what should be for people, then there is a big problem.

And yea, I don't buy into Buhari still paying amnesty. It is just entering these set of people pocket. Let There be a hardcore developments... Not projections and then surrendered to some folks.. No.

In my world, tompolo would have being in detention now, sir. If found guilty of all the crimes committed. As if he and his likeswasn't freed by the yar adua then, with help of them falanas and co.

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by blaxx: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Confusionist:

the Nigerian Army na bird?

when you talk about descent, talk about those USMC para troopers.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by blaxx: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
sosanova:

..."were no where to be found"... but were just there. The south side is no joke.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by cktheluckyman: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
sameer1212:
Hmm. Anyway,I don't think PMB has problem with Nigerdeltans/south south cos After North East,they are are benefiting more than any region at the moments. The appointments and projects on ground so far. The guy should just submit himself now that his brothers and community has denied him cos he only gave them 300m Out 13bn .

Well Tompolo would not surrender dear!! I just hope he does to go further to resume blowing up of pipelines as the Nigerian economy would further grind to a halt.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by princejayboss: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
CaptainCodes:
When people don't read, it really shows in their speech. No one is too big for the government to handle, let's clear that notion.
During President Yar'Adua's tenure, the millitants were giving a deadline to drop their weapon, in which if they don't, they would have bore the consequences, smartly moved they did rendered their weapons.

Buhari would handle tompolo, and there's absolutely nothing he would do. You compare millitants to military?.

Do you know weapons don't necessarily win wars?

Do you know why America lost woefully at Vietnam war? --- it's an unusually terrine for the US service men.

Yes military is military but they can be target practice in an unfamiliar territory like the creek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency / 400 Years After, Descendants Of Slave Merchant Say They’re Proud / Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.