Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture (52204 Views)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Cost Of Relocating Permanently To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by worry359(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2016
I believe too many people look at the wages paid in places like Dubai
and work out their spending power in Nigeria.
They do not look at comparing the wages with the cost of living in those countries!

7 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Getbizzzy: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
So many hypocrites commenting to advise the op to invest.....invest on what? Other businesses re closing shops every day by day and some one is still advising to stay naija and do which business?

Nigeria is a dream killer... Brother I will advice you to follow some of the wise counsels here on how to move out and move out asap.

I can't wait to get out of this cursed country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by millhouse: 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Safe trip
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2017
Coldsteel:

You sound experienced in this Bro.. I would appreciate your guidance bcoz I'm in that stage right now....Thank you
Tuition fee in Canada is not cheap at all. For cheap or free tuition, look towards Germany.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by GOLDENWOLF(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
afolajohn521:
I av another view to dat. Can't u start a biz wit dat?

Business?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Coldsteel(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Tuition fee in Canada is not cheap at all. For cheap or free tuition, look towards Germany.
Yes, German schools are cheap quite alright but what about the personal Blocked account?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 6:42am On May 18, 2017
Coldsteel:

Yes, German schools are cheap quite alright but what about the personal Blocked account?
Meaning with about 8800 euros, you are good to go and you are covered for one year in Germany.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by martinot(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pls, can anyone help me? I have been duped. I signed a contract of lundary job but got a visa for a construction job, my agent says it does not matter that it is the contract job that I signed they will gv me, but getting here they say I must do the construction work and I have already payed 850k outside other expense, pls help I can not do that job I need to go back home with my money. Pls house I am in Dubai now, help me with solution.I may not get your solution on line because I don't have money to subscribe for Mb, so pls house u can call.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by martinot(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
I came on Friday, and I have a teaching job I was managing before and I did not resigned so before they sack me I need to go back and I have only one way ticket, and I need to go before they replace me In my teaching job, so pls house tell me what to do.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by NONNYG: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
martinot:
I came on Friday, and I have a teaching job I was managing before and I did not resigned so before they sack me I need to go back and I have only one way ticket, and I need to go before they replace me In my teaching job, so pls house tell me what to do.
The Lord is your strength

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by NONNYG: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

Don't tell me you never saw this thread before signing/paying for the employment visa

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by talk2tosep(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
This post reminds me of the first time I was seeking advise about traveling to southafrica in 2011 with just 320k budget...I was discouraged,advised to stay back and do business with the money...thank God I didn't listen...
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by martinot(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
@NPNNYG. Yes I have, but the agent gave me agreement work agreement paper to sign before I made the first payment of 250k and after I saw the visa before I payed the renaming 600k. Boss I need solution now
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by stacyadams: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
martinot:
Pls, can anyone help me? I have been duped. I signed a contract of lundary job but got a visa for a construction job, my agent says it does not matter that it is the contract job that I signed they will gv me, but getting here they say I must do the construction work and I have already payed 850k outside other expense, pls help I can not do that job I need to go back home with my money. Pls house I am in Dubai now, help me with solution. I may not get your solution on line because I don't have money to subscribe for Mb, so pls house u can call.
.....why cant u do the job?how sure are you the agent will reund u??what makes u think they have not replaced u at ur teaching job/?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Blesser28(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Greener pastures can be anywhere Dubai gat it's ups and down if u are determined u can make it stack with 400k is a no no
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by khome(f): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2018
BiggyB242:

Investment investment ,make I hear word jore .Can you live the life you dream of with an investment of 400k,what business can you do with 400k? There are jobs in Dubai take the risk, no pain no gain OP. Forget all this gist on investing in a business.
God bless you
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by TUBLEZ(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
khome:
God bless you
.most people giving advices on investment are not into Business..ask business guys like us and we will tell u what we are facing in this current economy at some point I do think y didn't i use the money i put in business to travel out sef

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Shakitibob0: 2:23am On Jan 31, 2018
TUBLEZ:
.most people giving advices on investment are not into Business..ask business guys like us and we will tell u what we are facing in this current economy at some point I do think y didn't i use the money i put in business to travel out sef
Naija economy too harsh meeehhnn
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by odalonu12: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anybody here to help me answer my questions
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Thebody: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ask your question
odalonu12:
Anybody here to help me answer my questions
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by drmikeadams(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
martinot:

Bro how did u come outta this predicament?hope ur still alive
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Taqueenboy(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2020
drmikeadams:

Bro how did u come outta this predicament?hope ur still alive
the guy should be fine and doing well already.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Mike213: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
talk2tosep:
This post reminds me of the first time I was seeking advise about traveling to southafrica in 2011 with just 320k budget...I was discouraged,advised to stay back and do business with the money...thank God I didn't listen...

Brother it’s been a while. We’re you able to sort out the issue with your over stay in sa?? Are you in Europe now?? How is it going now. Really wish to hear your feedback. I encouraged you then way back in 2011
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by AAbuja: 6:14pm On May 25, 2021
Shukran:
Health worker you need to have their license first to practise, which is not cheap. But technical skill can work provided you have experience especially in Gulf Countries. One last time please don't give anyone money to get you job in Dubai. If compAny is hiring you! They sponsor you to dubai including your flight ticket, visa, accommodation, transport and food. Don't fail victim of scammers. I was transfer from Aabuja to dubai, I did not pay anyone. Or alternatively you come on visit visa if you have a place to stay! Look for job and you company will change you status from visit to residence but you must still exit the country which your company, take care of the expenses. Everyone foreign worker in dubai must have a sponsor bewarned! Don't fall victim. not encouraging about working in dubai. As a person on ground there. What are conditions of people skilled health personnels like nurses laboratory technician and other?
Got your mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta / Hilarious Pic: See What This Old Peugeot 504 Was Carrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.