Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? (47674 Views)

Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by omooba969(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Am not a wedding ceremony frick, my home,and how to be a good mother to my unborn charming kids and a good wife to the most handsome man on earth is my priority. Bleep the 12hrs elaborate wedding that ends with brkup or divorce (Anyone) I Dnt care.

funnynation:

I swear ur thinking is very pure like ur beauty.. Most of our girls don't always think like dat

Don't mind Bisixclusive joor, she's only forming reasonable chick here on NL. Let the real movie begin na grin, guy your ballz sef go begin dey sweat when Bisixclusive&family throw the bill @you.

Don't fall for it o cheesy, be careful bro. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
see your mouth like 3m grin

I serious o.....na my budget be that grin
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by tivta(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
I blame it on the women, sorry I meant girls, always talking about white wedding as if that is what will take them to heaven, yet Jesus first miracle was at a traditional wedding, Nigerian girls have a long way to go...

6 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by seunoni34(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
ademoladeji:
Marriage Marriage Marriage...

For me, I wld like to have a wedding with not more than 100 persons as guests.

With that, the reception hall comes into play. How much to rent a Hall? The decoration?

How much food and drinks? The caterer? The rings? The cake? The groom's attire? The bride's wears? The pride price? etc.

With all these, I think having an average of 600k-950k should be okay.

All I can say conclusively is that I shld at least have in reserve 1.5 of total amount to be spent for the wedding. That is, if I'm to spend #500,000, I shld still have extra #1,500,000 in my wallet because the real hustle starts after the ceremony!

Thank You
God bless you.
My thoughts exactly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Fadman4real(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Seriously,

I am confused, I thought it was the our parents both mine and hers that are supposed to do the wedding for us as their goodbye gift and we are just supposed to support them.

Which one is now my own biz with wedding budget. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by banio: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bride price #2500
Bride's wedding cloth #7000
U can use old suit or sow #8000
Food #50000
Drinks #20000
Wine # 6000
Pastor #5000
Church will be used as reception venue
Miscellaneous #50000

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Fadman4real(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
banio:
Bride price #2500
Food #50000
Drinks #20000
Wine # 6000
Pastor #5000
Miscellaneous #50000

Why would the pastor collect money from such a couple. That is just inhumane

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by travelpoint: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Africans especially Nigerians we do more than ourselves. If you are in that salary range, just take your partner to registry. Your guests should not be more than 40, take pictures and then take care of your guests. It simple as ABC. Your budget should not more than 100k.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by omooba969(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
creamylicious:
omor you lie ooooooooo...... If the girl's family can spend close to 400k from their own end for a church wedding and traditional marriage done on the same day, the guy gotta spend more than that.

You are welcome ma. grin
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by agarawu23(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I serious o.....na my budget be that grin
yimu
If I hear

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by lazeal: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
I will spend 1Million Naira for the woman that will win my heart... That's she exist.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by omooba969(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fadman4real:
Seriously,

I am confused, I thought it was the our parents both mine and hers that are supposed to do the wedding for us as their goodbye gift and we are just supposed to support them.

Which one is now my own biz with wedding budget. cry cry cry

Omo mummy. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
banio:
Bride price #2500
Food #50000
Drinks #20000
Wine # 6000
Pastor #5000
Miscellaneous #50000

What's the pastor bn paid for o

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by agarawu23(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Freiden:

he spoil the budget with the pastor fee, asin 5k for what?

banio:
Bride price #2500
Food #50000
Drinks #20000
Wine # 6000
Pastor #5000
Miscellaneous #50000
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by ledaman: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
December 20 2014 will ever remain fresh in my mind the day I married the mother of my beloved son now called Farhan delivered December 26 2015. When we were planning for the wedding I and my wife wrote the list of items needed. any time I have money or collected salary I visit the list to buy things needed until I got 95% of the items needed before friends and well wishers supported me.in a nutshell it very difficult to save huge amount to marry.proudly baba Farhan now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by saintnegroid(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
It depends on the tribe, there are some tribe you will spend more than a million while in some tribe you may just spend like a hundred and fifty thousand

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Fadman4real(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Freiden:

Abi ooo, I no understand again oo
Is it not the bible that says that freely you have recieved, freely you give.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Fadman4real(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
omooba969:

Omo mummy. smiley

Omo oba ese oooo
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
lazeal:
I will spend 1Million Naira for the woman that will win my heart... That's she exist.
grin lolzz!

no woman go fit win your heart be that!
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by robedu: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
aprilwise:
Am budgeting 3 million nd with a well furnish two bedroom apartment to start with.
same with me, we budgeting 4 m for the trad n white wedding, we already got a car and house this January
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eyekandi:

I'm interested too

I really want a lowkey wedding but I'd love to equip my home and save up for coming of kids, more important to me.
you get sense die

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
yimu
If I hear

You go see na.....sebi na here we dey.... make God keep us alive grin
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
I am not gonna have an elaborate ceremony, that alone is sure. This is a battle I've been spoiling for. Nobody will arm-twist me into a huge ceremony.

50 guests is a crowd. End of.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by ademoladeji(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
seunoni34:

God bless you.
My thoughts exactly!

Amen and you too bro
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by lazeal: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
sonofananimal:
grin lolzz!

no woman go fit win your heart be that!
lol I don suffer bro. As in suffer but i do know that I am a good lover but a hard one. I even vex create thread to list my criteria... no girl was bold enough to take the chance. check my last topic lol grin grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
I read your thread and people's comments, what gat me laughing was where u said u dont have 1k yet and u are budgeting 500k grin .

We don't budget what we don't have yet okay? What you have at hand Is what you should focus on not imaginations.

Budgets are made on expected income . We can budget what we don't have.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Flyingngel(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Eyekandi post=41978484]

shocked shocked are you serious

Odi egwu, 700k for list alone?
State? Local government fa?

Don't okada riders marry into that state or LGA?
TOOOOOOO MUCH, too much .... O well, to each his own smiley

Akwa Ibom northwest senatorial district. Well Okada and other low income earner do marry but they only go for introduction which may cost between 50000naira or there abt depending on the family involved.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
he spoil the budget with the pastor fee, asin 5k for what?

Honorarium na.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by NemzySeries(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
It sha depends on packaging & ma income.....ma aunty's wedding tushed & well packed to d xtend we tot dey spent upto 5m but she said dey spent abt 1.8m......it sha depends on ur income & package but on d orda hand letz not 4get dat wedding is but 4 a weekend while marriage is 4 a lifetime so letz not b penny wish & pound foolish all in d name of impressing pple after all itz no longer cut ur coat according to ur size but to ur material
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by funnynation(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eyekandi:

An "uwa mmebi" situation cheesy
how are u doing and happy new yr?
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
tivta:
I blame it on the women, sorry I meant girls, always talking about white wedding as if that is what will take them to heaven, yet Jesus first miracle was at a traditional wedding, Nigerian girls have a long way to go...
court wedding and church wedding and traditional wedding are all the same but just like water baptism ,it gud to fulfill all righteousness ,do all 3 if u can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.