Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million (25389 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / Buhari’s Minister Plans To Update Website For N795 Million - See Photo / I Need N795 Million For Website Update – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by gannod(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
baby124:
This is ridiculous. If true, Fayemi is mentally insane and should be chased from that position. There is simply no space for this kind of looting anywhere in the world again. No country can survive this.

Fayemi has always been a fraud. One of the reasons Ekiti people voted him out but some people felt he was rigged out. What do U expect from somebody who built a government house of 3.3billion naira and a 1 kilometer road for 1billion naira for a state who depends largely on monthly allocation like Ekiti?
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Image123(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
gannod:

Fayemi has always been a fraud. One of the reasons Ekiti people voted him out but some people felt he was rigged out. What do U expect from somebody who built a government house of 3.3billion naira and a 1 kilometer road for 1billion naira for a state who depends largely on monthly allocation like Ekiti?

http://newswirengr.com/2016/01/15/ministry-of-mines-says-over-n700million-budgeted-for-website-updates-is-intended-for-all-ict-infrastructure-improvement/

cc: Laid2001, stOla.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Image123(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
coolitempa:

Good release by the ministry......some illiterates lead by the likes of Snailspeed fail to understand that the classification 'website upgrade' is one which can encompass work across the different departments...many parastatals /agencies and their websites........datatransfer....infrastructure...hiring of professionals and hardware/software acquisition....etc...dummies everywhere... grin

Good release. However, it is the ministry that described "website update" that has FAILED terribly. They should learn more about sensitive descriptions especially in these times and context that we live in. That silly description has forever eroded the trust some may have in the ministry, and perhaps the whole government. That's how easy it is to destroy.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by GoldCircle: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
coolitempa:

Well the OP.snailspeed is a known hater of the current anti corruption campaign and will do anything to tarnish the image of this government in order to facilitate the a re-emergence of the old corrupt system....of course a website for a major ministry such as that of solid minerals can very easily cost more than the amount stipulated in the budget and until the details/breakdown behind those figures are known...it will nothing other than foolhardiness to speculate irresponsibly... angry angry
Very unintelligent post! Just hear yourself talk. If you've got nothing to say, why not just be quiet? I'm appalled at your reasoning. How old are you again?!
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Adminisher: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village

I am sure this is more than a website. People are just talking rubbish. If it a full eGovernment portal withheld access to forms and license applications then it cannot be termed am ordinary website. What about the hosting, support and maintenance?
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Image123(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Adminisher:

I am sure this is more than a website. People are just talking rubbish. If it a full eGovernment portal withheld access to forms and license applications then it cannot be termed am ordinary website. What about the hosting, support and maintenance?

http://newswirengr.com/2016/01/15/ministry-of-mines-says-over-n700million-budgeted-for-website-updates-is-intended-for-all-ict-infrastructure-improvement/
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by landinfo: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
9JA I hail theeee
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by engineerboat(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
AmazonKindle:
ICT infrastructure would have be a better term..but they used website because they mean website.

truth be said you APC want to steal via that medium

My Brother This people should not confuse us.

here is the link to the Said budget.

http://www.nationalplanning.gov.ng/images/SOLID%20MINERALS%20.pdf

on the budget.

on page 4 of the budget from the link.

1. There is provision for purchase of computer - 926,893,275
2. Computer software acquisition, 2,258,000
3. Website update. 795,234,275.

page 5.
4. ICT Laboratory - 4,425,000
5. Installation of machine and training - 9,000,000.

This people should come out clean, not using different words to confuse us,

from the highlighted expenditure it shows that website update is website update, no other meaning to that. are they going to buildheaven and earth solid minirals website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by engineerboat(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Image123:

Oga check page 4 & 5 of the budget proposal

all ICT infrasturcture like what,

because there is provision for
1. ICT installation.
2. Software acquisition
3. pURCHASE OF COMPUTER
ALL SEPARATELY IN THE BUDGET

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by engineerboat(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

1. How did you get a copy of the proposed budget
2. This document looks more like what I will prepare on my Microsoft word document in less that 2 minutes

Well, continue spreading fake news about.

you can get it here, no need to waste your tim eon MS word.

look at page 4 & 5,

1. Computer purchase,
2. SOftware acquisition.
3. ICT installation
4. Wbesite upgrade
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
engineerboat:

Oga check page 4 & 5 of the budget proposal

all ICT infrasturcture like what,

because there is provision for
1. ICT installation.
2. Software acquisition
3. pURCHASE OF COMPUTER
ALL SEPARATELY IN THE BUDGET

i dunno, they are stated differently, maybe they are two different things. As seen from the page, the purchase of computer and Computer software acquisition are different from the rest as those ones you listed after are indicated as "new". The website update is said to include ICT Infrastructure and deployment of an Enterprise Resource Planning Solution across the 10 agencies and 12 departments under the Ministry. They can indeed be separate but what do i know. i'm not their P.A or PRO,
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by VintageCocktail(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Image123:

i dunno, they are stated differently, maybe they are two different things. As seen from the page, the purchase of computer and Computer software acquisition are different from the rest as those ones you listed after are indicated as "new". The website update is said to include ICT Infrastructure and deployment of an Enterprise Resource Planning Solution across the 10 agencies and 12 departments under the Ministry. They can indeed be separate but what do i know. i'm not their P.A or PRO,

Stop defending the indefensible. Call it as it is.
Someone somewhere is trying to extract as much money from this budget as possible. Quite unfortunate that it has become so glaring, and some people are now running helter skelter to defend such an abominable act.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Image123(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
VintageCocktail:
Stop defending the indefensible. Call it as it is.
Someone somewhere is trying to extract as much money from this budget as possible. Quite unfortunate that it has become so glaring, and some people are now running helter skelter to defend such an abominable act.

It is not indefensible, they made an explanation(whether that explanation is a lie is what we may not be able to say).
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by engineerboat(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Image123:

When you check through all the agencies you will notice their is provision for such in those MDAs, in fact their is one particularly towards the end of page 22 (this is another agencies under the ministry, does it means that this is not part of the across agencies) time shall tell.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by engineerboat(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Image123:

It is not indefensible, they made an explanation(whether that explanation is a lie is what we may not be able to say).

Oga go through the budget yourself

check page 22 of the budget, the agencies that want to upgrade, uplift etc its website, software, database, if that not part of the MDAs, and all several other MDAs in all the pages

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Who Will Emerge As Presidential Candidate Tomorrow? / Northern Governors Commission N793m NNDC Mall / We Didn’t Impersonate CAN At Shettima’s Unveiling – Invited Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.