Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million (25376 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / Buhari’s Minister Plans To Update Website For N795 Million - See Photo / I Need N795 Million For Website Update – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Ola17: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
mrmetoo1:

One budget at a time. They need to really clean this mess up, it's embarrassing. The budget with the website doesn't have the N3bn cars, the one with the N3bn cars doesn't have the website. I'm not sure which budget is worse but they're too many allocations that are just suspicious

Oh, so the budget was actually kidnapped from the senate after all. Are the jesters at the presidency aware of the implication of illegally withdrawing and tampering with the documents they submitted to the the senate? And I had such high hopes for this administration! Poor and naïve me!

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by help3852: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
snailspeed:

Clap for yourself you hear. Keep worshiping Saint Buhari! You try

He is not fraudulent at aaaaaallllll. Na only steal he dey steal!
I WORSHIP NO MAN, BUT BUHARI KNOWS SUCH MISTAKES WILL RUBBISH HIS ADMINISTRATION
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:
What about hundreds of millions?

The person I quoted already said same about his firm in the US.

Really to answer your question, Yes it is possible. It only means it is at least $1m to get us over N200m.

Again I say it is possible.

Ask around some top Nigerian companies. Mine is a global firm, and I know that the website with all the resources available on it is worth millions of dollars.

The minister still owes the public an explanation on how the estimate was attained.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by inlandtaipan: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:
I WORSHIP NO MAN, BUT BUHARI KNOWS SUCH MISTAKES WILL RUBBISH HIS ADMINISTRATION
Lol. So he didn't examine the Budget?

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

Really to answer your question, Yes it is possible. It only means it is at least $1m to get us over N200m.

Ask around some top Nigerian companies. Mine is a global firm, and I know that the website with all the resources available on it is worth millions of dollars.

The minister still owes the public an explanation on how the estimate was attained.
To Update a Website? A website for ministry of Solid Minerals?

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by help3852: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. So he didn't examine the Budget?
am telling you, he is only shown summary and told how to present it, He has not read the whole book page by page
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mrmetoo1: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ola17:

Oh, so the budget was actually kidnapped from the senate after all. Are the jesters at the presidency aware of the implication of illegally withdrawing and tampering with the documents they submitted to the the senate? And I had such high hopes for this administration! Poor and naïve me!

From your posts, I really doubt you ever had high hopes for this administration but whatever. What they're saying now is, there are two versions. So it wasn't stolen another version was just presented. That's the reason Saraki said he'll only honor the president's version since the other version was presented by Ita Enang. Anyway like I said before, no matter how you slice it, it's very messy and embarrassing.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by snailspeed: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
mrmetoo1:
I'll say this, just because this is Nigeria I don't believe they'll upgrade the website for that amount of money. I believe this is one of those ways to steal money unless they come out and break it down further.

However let's try not too sound too ignorant. The OP said he knows guys that can build such website for N2m. What's such website? Do you know the kind of website they're trying to build? The company I worked for in the US spent millions of dollars on their "website" and spends thousands on maintenance and keeping it running. That was like a virtual office though, orders were placed through the website, payments were made, our whole inventory was on there, data entry guys were always adding new data. We in the engineering department used it to write notes and keep other departments updated on order progress and so on. Shipping and logistics kept records too, created shipping labels and so on. From the client side RMAs were created and so on and so forth.

Keep in mind the "Obama Care" website was built with $2.1bn, that's N400bn if we're using bank rates. The government was heavily criticized but they came out with a defense

Please give me a break. Just stop this nonsense! Even Jumia or Konga website will not cost a 10th of that. What do you want to do on the site? A group of Ruby or Django guys will produce it for less than 5M and still tell you thank you. What do you even do on a site for ministry of solid minerals? It isnt even going to be a site for everyone because that ministry does not relate to every one. Its not like ministry of transport or youths and sports or ministry of interior or forein affairs. Their main clientelle are corporate organisations seeking to do mining business. Please dont make me laugh abeg

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by snailspeed: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:

Buhari knows? Does he look like someone who cares to you? Did you not hear how he treated the Chibok parents today? You better wake up from the jazz they used to cover your face!

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:
am telling you, he is only shown summary and told how to present it, He has not read the whole book page by page
Lol. Please which one does the President sign and take to the senate? The summary or the full version?

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:
To Update a Website? A website for ministry of Solid Minerals?

Forget update. Focus your mind on "developing a website".

Too many illiterates in government offices who use terms so irresponsibly.

That is why we need to get a response from the ministry/minister.

But for your information, websites can cost millions of dollars. I can't even imagine my firm's website being down for a week. It could lead to a global change.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by snailspeed: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

I am really enjoying how some of you are now the defenders of corruption because it is your party. Same thing you accused PDP supporters for you are now doing even worse! I am so loving it

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by help3852: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
snailspeed:

Buhari knows? Does he look like someone who cares to you? Did you not hear how he treated the Chibok parents today? You better wake up from the jazz they used to cover your face!
you don't know me, am number one critique of APC govt, i just created a thread about Tonyebarcanista today check my profile. but I say the truth as it is.

what Happened today is bad timing, He has serious issues with Saraki and Ita Enang,

chibok parents came without notice, try to be fair in your analysis, thank you
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

But for your information, websites can cost millions of dollars. I can't even imagine my firm's website being down for a week. It could lead to a global change.

Why should I take 'developing a website' and not 'Website Update'? Isn't that clear enough? Don't the ministry of Solid Minerals have a website already?

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by snailspeed: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:

Seriously? Is this your defence? Just about a year ago, you did not only insult GEJ, you people printed it on posters and banners and flyers than GEJ wants to spend so much in the budget, but now you are coming up with all these ridiculous explanations? so laughable

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by help3852: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

oga or Madame, no website design Or upgrade can cost more than 10million naira.

this is fraud, if you ask for explanations, just like Fashola, they will tell you he doesn't sign cheques

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by BushidoBlue(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

Is there anywhere I mentioned that a website or software should be acquired for such an amount?

Kindly quote me saying so.

StOla:

Fashola's was also listed as "website update" but it turned out that to be more. From his explanation, the website was a repository of licensed software made available to the public with the cost already borne by the state government under the caption of "Website Update".

None from the mob of critics came out to fault the claim or prove that the licensed software available on the website should have cost significantly less?

I'm not an emotional critic or apologist.

I hope if a plausible clarification is given subsequently on this outlandish amount for a website update, you would hurry here to acknowledge your error?
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by snailspeed: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Why should I take 'developing a website' and not 'Website Update'? Isn't that clear enough? Don't the ministry of Solid Minerals have a website already?

You mind him? He is interpreting the budget here on NL and telling us what they really mean! Hahahahahahahaha

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
snailspeed:

Please give me a break. Just stop this nonsense! Even Jumia or Konga website will not cost a 10th of that. What do you want to do on the site? A group of Ruby or Django guys will produce it for less than 5M and still tell you thank you. What do you even do on a site for ministry of solid minerals? It isnt even going to be a site for everyone because that ministry does not relate to every one. Its not like ministry of transport or youths and sports or ministry of interior or forein affairs. Their main clientelle are corporate organisations seeking to do mining business. Please dont make me laugh abeg

Obviously he doesn't work in a company that will give such high security contract to a group of Django guys.

Get over yourself. He has already stated his reservation about a Nigerian government office having such a budget considering the corrupt peculiarities of Nigeria.

Concerning your question in bold, that is what the updated website should reveal. I believe the ministry would be responding soon. Lets see what explanation they have for such expenditure.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
snailspeed:

You mind him? He is interpreting the budget here on NL and telling us what they really mean! Hahahahahahahaha
Lol. It's love, bro. When you love a human so much it could happen.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by help3852: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
snailspeed:

Seriously? Is this your defence? Just about a year ago, you did not only insult GEJ, you people printed it on posters and banners and flyers than GEJ wants to spend so much in the budget, but now you are coming up with all these ridiculous explanations? so laughable
hahaha, you don't know me, leave sentiments aside, i support GEJ TILL DATE.

APC lagos state destroyed none indigenes PVC in my area so I could not vote GEJ.

GEJ IS THE REASON WE ARE CHATTING RIGHT NOW, IF NOT, UNITED NATION WOULD HAVE SENT TROOPS TO NIGERIA BY NOW cheesy

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
snailspeed:

Even if they had just a front page, it is on record that they had one. A new website will still be called an update.

Even if it was awarded to an entirely different company, it would still be termed an update.

So do you now understand that an update is not a change of font colour?

Cc: Reyginus

I already understood that your brain was refusing to see an update as something that could be expensive, hence the need to view it in a term that is amenable.

Update doesn't translate to cheap. Update could very well mean jettison and replace.

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by help3852: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

Obviously he doesn't work in a company that will give such high security contract to a group of Django guys.

Get over yourself. He has already stated his reservation about a Nigerian government office having such a budget considering the corrupt peculiarities of Nigeria.

Concerning your question in bold, that is what the updated website should reveal. I believe the ministry would be responding soon. Lets see what explanation they have for such expenditure.

MADAME EVEN IF YOU LIKE BRING MICROSOFT COMPANY TO DESIGN A BRAND NEW WEBSITE FOR YOU, THAT FIGURE IS FRAUD.

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR EXPLANATION, YOU WILL WAIT MUCH LONGER

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

Even if they had just a front page, it is on record that they had one. A new website will still be called an update.

Even if it was awarded to an entirely different company, it would still be termed an update.

So do you now understand that an update is not a change of font colour?

Cc: Reyginus
Lolololol. Lol Again. And it will cost 795 million plus. Stop this nonsense bro.

Why are you doing this? Do you think this is love? This is both foolishness and wickedness. Why not just simply say you need to hear from the ministry. What's this nonsense? What do you believe in? God? Dog? Humanity? Stop this.

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:

MADAME EVEN IF YOU LIKE BRING MICROSOFT COMPANY TO DESIGN A BRAND NEW WEBSITE FOR YOU, THAT FIGURE IS FRAUD.

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR EXPLANATION, YOU WILL WAIT MUCH LONGER

So you intend to only make noise online and then go to bed and pretend that this debate never happened?

You have already foreclosed on yourself deserving an explanation?

Whoever put that in the budget obviously knew people like you really do not care about anything.

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by danmasani101: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:

Is that who you are?

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Now tell us something intelligent about the topic being discussed.

What are you defending??
Your saint budget N795million to update website & you are here posting trash.
Hypocrite your type are the reason why Nigeria is still backwards

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by StOla: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolololol. Lol Again. And it will cost 795 million plus. Stop this nonsense bro. Why are you doing this? Do you think this is love? This is foolishness. Why not just simply say you need to hear from the ministry. What's this nonsense? What do you believe in? God? Dog? Humanity? Stop this.

I believe I have made my position clear on the need to have the ministry explain this expenditure.

You however seem to be unable to wrap your head around the fact that a website can cost millions of dollars.

Not all people have the same exposure. However when someone has told you something is possible because it has been done, don't hang on aimlessly to a notion borne out of ignorance. Or don't you understand what it means that something has already occurred and become established as a fact, a history?

When I told a friend back in school that some young employees earn over N50m pa in this country, they called me all sorts of names.
There is little I can do for the ignorant. Many of such people are now working jobs that pay what their narrow mind could fathom, I am working a job that my wild and adventurous mind could also fathom.

Stop arguing in ignorance. Same applies to Mr Django and his N5m website guys.

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by help3852: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

So you intend to only make noise online and then go to bed and pretend that this debate never happened?

You have already foreclosed on yourself deserving an explanation?

Whoever put that in the budget obviously knew people like you really do not care about anything.
MADAME I NO LIE YOU, ONLY THE SENATORS IN THE COMMITTEE FOR SOLID MINERALS CAN HANDLE THIS, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT IS WHERE THE SENATORS AND REPS GET KICKBACKS FROM.

I HOPE YOU GET THE LOGIC.

UNLESS WE LEAVE SOCIAL MEDIA AND DO LIKE AMERICANS DO, BLOCK GOVERNMENT OFFICES, #OCCUPY THE STREETS, NOTHING SERIOUS COMES OUT OF EXPLANATIONS BECAUSE THEY WILL LIE

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

I believe I have made my position clear on the need to have the ministry explain this expenditure.

You however seem to be unable to wrap your has around the fact that a website can cost millions of dollars.

Not all people have the same exposure. However when someone has told you something is possible because it has been done, don't hang on aimlessly to a notion borne out of ignorance. Or don't you understand what it means that something has already occurred and become established as a fact, a history.

When I told a friend back in school that some employees earn over N50m pa in this country, they called me all sorts of names.
There is little I can do for the ignorant. Many of such people are now working jobs that pay what their narrow mind could fathom, I am working a job that my wild and adventurous mind could also fathom.

Stop arguing in ignorance. Same applies to Mr Django and his N5m website guys.
Possibly in this our broke state? What's wrong with you? You think you are the only one who wants Buhari to succeed? What do you know about ignorance? Do you have a human heart at all? What does the ministry of Solid Minerals need a website of that amount for?

Don't change. Keep doing what you are doing. You are doing the right thing. Sycophancy is the new way to help a person succeed. A country is lacking money and we are talking about 725 million naira website. No problem. You have lost what makes you human already you should pray for the gift of self disgust.

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2016
danmasani101:

What are you defending??
Your saint budget N795million to update website & you are here posting trash.
Hypocrite your type are the reason why Nigeria is still backwards
There's no point trying to help him. He doesn't want to help himself. People like him are the reason this country has failed to move. He's sold his conscience to the devil.

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Topeakintola: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

OMG!!!

shocked shocked shocked

You have destroyed the OP

Wow.

Snailspeed or whatever, go and retire abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Defections Fallout: Tough Times For Saraki, Dogara, Others / Ekweremadu Rallies Support For Peter Obi / Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78