Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million (25384 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / Buhari’s Minister Plans To Update Website For N795 Million - See Photo / I Need N795 Million For Website Update – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by myproperty(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

OK!
That's the spirit.

The ball is now in the court of the minister. Fayemi needs to be bombarded the way Jonathan's ministers were kept on their toes by the media.

Hopefully, Buhari unlike Jonathan, will not think it is a crime to sack his ministers and prosecute them when culpable in criminal acts.
Really! You mean the Presodency didn't vet Fayemi's budget?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mazzi: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Mboi:

Chair!! So so sorry! Many Nigerians now reason like fowls.
bro you got that guy wrong,read his post again you will realize that he was just using the word 'sarcasm' to mock this government.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Afam4eva(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
E be like say we Web developers go hammer for this administration of change.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Oghumu1(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2016
I'm going to learn web designing straight away!!! Someone should help me tell those people I do design and graphics o, and if they need to do banner,flyer,billboard I'll do it for them for cheaper price.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Many will have a hard time trying to defend hardened criminals who have always been criminals..The truth is the ministers we have must steal and all apc apologists know that...now the question is::why act like they hate corruption when deep down in them they love it because it's gonna be them them stealing...

Hypocrisy is what will drive this country to a halt if all present politicians don't sir down and think...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Kgdavid(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:
The ministry and minister need to clarify why this amount should be spent on a website.

Does the website mine gold?

As an advice to all public officers, learn to clarify the details for every expenditure and not just a line statement. It is time to include an appendix to all entries so that people don't misconstrue legitimate estimates as overinflated cost for otherwise basic expenditure.

Boss man, please there is absolutely no way a website should cost a quarter of that much. Dammit bro...what the hell??

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by CharlyNick: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2016
And some folks will come here and tell me that this administration is full of technocrats and a corrupt free leader.

Am not surprised! Fashola did same.

It's same people, same mentality, same pattern, same corrupt leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by anonimi: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
N795, 234.275

The above is Seven hundred and Ninety five thousand Naira.
Turns out even lalasticlala is 'excellent' with maths.
grin
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by 9jatatafo(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2016
This website will be able to refine petroleum products and reduce $1 to N1. I believe the webdesigner and webmaster would be Lai Mohammed the guru and supervised by smooth talking Fayemi.
What's the difference between APC and PDP?
Every budget is a hit back to back, missing parts of the budget has appeared and over spending to take over.
Ko ni da fun iyalaya anybody.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by bloodykiller: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are a clown! You should become a comedian. You might do well!

Meanwhile, keep supporting your corrupt Lords. I will advise you to get enough bandwidth because this is going to be a long journey. I have only dropped one item from 1800 pages. If you see some of the items I have here, you will faint! Please tell your sponsors to send more cash oh. You go defend tire

chaii snailspeed snailspeed................ (x 20)

the slayer of the double faced TonyeBarcanista

long life and prosperity bro cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by ZUBY77(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village
LOL.

This your humour got me laughing.

Apparently, Nigerians are going to start downloading Rice and Beans from the website.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by drss(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2016
2016 budget is a budget of MASSIVE Corruption!
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SOLID MINERALS (WEBSITE UPDATE)
Fresh 795,234,275

MAINTENANCE OF FME WEBSITE AND PROVISION OF ANTIVIRUS
AND PORTAL DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT FOR NIGERIA
EDUCATION MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
Increased by 258,657,322
^^^ is dis why d executive did ninja on national assembly despite falling oil price
APC breaking record in wastage of public funds:
Fashola - N78 million website.
Fayemi - N795,234,275 website.
...yet stella oduah was crusified. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by lawrenceunaa: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:
I'll say this, just because this is Nigeria I don't believe they'll upgrade the website for that amount of money. I believe this is one of those ways to steal money unless they come out and break it down further.

However let's try not too sound too ignorant. The OP said he knows guys that can build such website for N2m. What's such website? Do you know the kind of website they're trying to build? The company I worked for in the US spent millions of dollars on their "website" and spends thousands on maintenance and keeping it running. That was like a virtual office though, orders were placed through the website, payments were made, our whole inventory was on there, data entry guys were always adding new data. We in the engineering department used it to write notes and keep other departments updated on order progress and so on. Shipping and logistics kept records too, created shipping labels and so on. From the client side RMAs were created and so on and so forth.

Keep in mind the "Obama Care" website was built with $2.1bn, that's N400bn if we're using bank rates. The government was heavily criticized but they came out with a defense
that's america this is Nigeria. For solid minerals 796M website that's so unfunny cos it would definitely not be used for what Obama care was used for.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mrrotimi4: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
hmmmmmmm! we are at it again, dey claimed dey re perfect, fit, pure and d best to fight corruption. we knew dey were not saint, when re we going to have that trustworthy individuals that can take us to d promise land. NO FOOD, NO JOB, HEAVY HOUSE RENT, NIGERIA IS BROKE! HIGH PRICES EVERYWHERE. yet millions of naira to be spend on ordinary website update. does dat put food on our tables. May God Almighty save us!
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Mboi: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
mazzi:
bro you got that guy wrong,read his post again you will realize that he was just using the word 'sarcasm' to mock this government.
Yea, you're right bro thanks.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
IzonOwei:
grin

I think i was wrong.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by sinistermind(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Hehehe... Shey they've locked Metuh up. We are gradually becoming Metuh himself, the voice that speaks against what d govt is doing wrong.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by columbus007(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:
On wednesday, I raised some specific arreas of corruption that President Buhari and the APC led government have to explain to the masses since May 29 and especially in the last few months. As a follow up to that, I will be looking at specifics in the coming days.

First on the list and since this is hot and fresh on our plate, I will be taking a look at the missing but found #BudgetOfYams. The whole event around the budget has become one big national disgrace that has taking us many steps backwards among the comity of nations. Seeing such a shameful news on BBC site is really sad and depressing and makes you ask why we have been this ladened with such a group of incompetent and stoneage leaders.

Having said that, I will start this with a simple item in the budget. I will advise everyone to please get a copy of the budget. It is available online. This one just caught my attention and is a prime example of how this budget was designed at a conduit pipe to steal and as a medium to repay politicians monies spent during the last elections. The first truth about the budget you will realise is that, if you prune it from all the corruption and bloated items, you will arrive at a budget of around N4 trillion. The rest is just largese to be shared by members of the ruling party. And to think that they are even going to borrow to fund their corruption largese is dishearthening.

This one is really hillarious. The federal ministry of solid minerals will be updating their website in 2016 with, wait for it......

N795, 234.275

Seven hundred and ninety five million Naira only! Oshe!!!

Maybe they want to develop another Facebook for Nigeria. Note that this is for update oh. This is not even to design a site from scratch. When it was revealed that saint Fashola did a website for N78m, we thought we had seen it all. But we thought wrong. APC is change so N78m will not do this time. Former Gov Fayemi has taken it to a whole new level and moved the ministry to the permanent site. You know he is close to Fashola so he must have learnt a thing or two from the master. Remember the N3.3 Billion government house where he spent N50 million on two beds?

I can confidently say that a small group of 5 Nairalanders can deliver such a site for 2 Million with thank you. We are really making progress in this country.
in Tuface voice..only God can judge you now,only God can judge you now,another year has come.bunch of mofos undecided
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by drss(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
mrmetoo1:
I'll say this, just because this is Nigeria I don't believe they'll upgrade the website for that amount of money. I believe this is one of those ways to steal money unless they come out and break it down further.

However let's try not too sound too ignorant. The OP said he knows guys that can build such website for N2m. What's such website? Do you know the kind of website they're trying to build? The company I worked for in the US spent millions of dollars on their "website" and spends thousands on maintenance and keeping it running. That was like a virtual office though, orders were placed through the website, payments were made, our whole inventory was on there, data entry guys were always adding new data. We in the engineering department used it to write notes and keep other departments updated on order progress and so on. Shipping and logistics kept records too, created shipping labels and so on. From the client side RMAs were created and so on and so forth.

Keep in mind the "Obama Care" website was built with $2.1bn, that's N400bn if we're using bank rates. The government was heavily criticized but they came out with a defense
dat is america. Dis is APC govt who shouted of meeting empty treasury when they came to power. n d fact dat d country's revenue is falling due to falling oil prices, d whole website issue is ridiculous.
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by emmydee(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You are wrong,kobo does not occur in 3 digits.Op made a mistake however should have been 'comma' instead of 'fullstop'.
rogger that
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by jeffmyson(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
More ridiculous is the budget of ministry of labour and employment. They plan to spend 406 billion on identification of emerging vocational trade!

They also plan to upgrade NOT build new job centres for more than 1 billion Naira only. Na where people dey come drop CV only ooh!

You can judge for yourself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by rozayx5(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
snailspeed:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are a clown! You should become a comedian. You might do well!

Meanwhile, keep supporting your corrupt Lords. I will advise you to get enough bandwidth because this is going to be a long journey. I have only dropped one item from 1800 pages. If you see some of the items I have here, you will faint! Please tell your sponsors to send more cash oh. You go defend tire

please create more threads and expose the scammers embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by micton(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Am an IT Consultant, I haven't heard such in my life. Which way nija? APC = 419
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by rozayx5(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2016
inlandtaipan:
How can a website be more expensive than a well equipped duplex in lekki plus landrover 2016 model? Haba, and some foools will come to defend this?

100 million can do the above, we are talking 700M here shocked shocked
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Firefire(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

I fail to see any corruption established here.

A budget has been presented with monetary allocations. The topic of discussion is one of them and by law the NA should screen and debate it.

Or has anyone stolen any money?

Those who have stolen are being prosecuted by this government and I am happy you also support the fight against corruption.

Whatever explanation the minister gives to whatever allocations to his ministry, it behoves all of us to ensure that such monies, even if just N50k, are spent as allocated and in accordance to due process in awarding contracts.

If the above is not followed by the minister, call on me and I will join you and Reyginus and help3852 and danmasani101 to shout Ole.

For now, calm your nerves and wait for the crime to be committed first.

Let us see how the present thieves who have actually stolen both allocated and unallocated funds are tried by the Buhari regime.
You should put the heat on the government and ensure that the prosecution that has already started results to lengthy jail terms for all of them, whether sick, crippled, on hunger strike or whatnot.

My friend, it may interest you to know that the Total Personnel cost of that Ministry is 830,356,325 out of which 738,598,778 relates to salary Wages and the remaining 91,757,547 is for other allowances and social contribution.

On what moral justification is Fayemi spending [size=18pt]795,234,275[/size] for website update

APC as a party are bunch of professional fraudsters parading themselves as SAINTS.

May it not be well with looters of our common wealth. angry

Cc: Snailspeed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by laplace19(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2016
StOla:

I am saying that "website update" could be a term for ICT infrastructure. Or is there any ICT cost in the budget for the ministry of solid minerals?

I don't expect a website setup to go beyond tens of millions in naira.

I know some will come here to say a website can be built for N200k. For those set of people, I know limited exposure is the cause of their ignorance.

Just keep quiet there......mtcheeewwww embarassed

If I vex for your head you no go like me oo... see how you are sheepishly defending the indefensible..... mtcheeewwww
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by shopandmall(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What's your beef you wailer ? The website upgrade comes with a 5.5 ltr V16 engine with 7 speed electronic triptronic automatic gearbox + front and side airbags and complimentary champagne. Do you have such website in your IPOB village

N795, 234.275

there is a comma and a dot here. except its a typo, as it is written this will be seven hundred and ninety five thousand naira two hundred and thirty four, 275 kobo
Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Firefire(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
shopandmall:

N795, 234.275

there is a comma and a dot here. except its a typo, as it is written this will be seven hundred and ninety five thousand naira two hundred and thirty four, 275 kobo

Shine your eyes cheesy grin shocked shocked

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
shopandmall:

N795, 234.275

Lolololol. 275 Kobo? As in, 275Kobo? You mean 275 Kobo? Lol. How many Kobo make one Naira? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million by mazzi: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Snailspeeed please create more thread on this budget of fraud so we can expose this government more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.