Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (41482 Views)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by suwalee(f): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Thanks Tonye for bringing this to my notice

I have always said that there is a clear difference between the SS and the SE

Ijaws have shown extraordinary maturity

They are smart and now regarded as the third most influential ethnic grp in Nigeria.

I salute the SS, they have destroyed IPOB youths with uncommon intelligence

IPOB youths must be defecating in their IPOB pants

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is the biafra case still in existence ni smh for dem
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Carowline:

Politics is not my stronghold... Artwork is... Call on me when you need a job done in that department... *winks*

Hate not.
who cares? I went through your post and I couldn't find a detailed post about any art work you made.

Continue to live in fools paradise

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

Guy leave the IPOB guys alone......what is it with them that is always giving you nightmare. Abi na inferority complex. Go out there and measure the size of your dick with them if your sizeable enough or better still keep quite nd ignore thier doings. All these you forum champion is baseless and not man enough. u no get sense sef?

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Who knows what this one implies?

I've heard you notwithstanding.

Bye.
she came here to try her hand forgetting that you can't carry igbophobia and have any progress in life.

Carowline did any Igbo guy ditch you at the 11th hour?

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
who cares? I went through your post and I couldn't find a detailed post about any art work you made.

Continue to live in fools paradise

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
she came here to try her hand forgetting that you can't carry igbophobia and have any progress in life.

Carowline did any Igbo guy ditch you at the 11th hour?

YOU GUYS MADE MY NIGHT..

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by sapientia(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I have always deciphered Ijaw pragmatism

They are not excessively emotional like IPOB people

Very discerning people.

Nigeria would have been in flames if Ijaws wrongfully aligned themselves with the evil plans of IPOB youths. But they showed foresight and restraint

The emboldened part of your post is priceless. Only if IPOB youths can learn from Ijaws

You say they have evil plans.. thats insultive

only to end by telling them to learn... you lost the status the moment you insulted them

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by PastorOla1: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2016
DONT BE A COWARD PLEASE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF ANOTHER GOVERNMENT. TOMPOLO SHOW UP IN COURT AND DEFEND YOURSELF JO.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by sapientia(m): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

Does insulting Biafrans give you blood?

Did Tompolo mention Biafra?

I almost believed you are sensible

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Carowline:

You cant even hold a simple conversation by answering a simple question. All these guys sef...
Lol.. Sweet heart IPOB youths they vex with this news O. Just leave em alone. grin

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by CharlesIyke414(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Tompolo wan destroy pipeline while u are still waiting in the high court.... He really want to strike.. Tell the dullard.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by cyprus000: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

[size=13pt][b]
Sincerely speaking. Your persona disgust any person with integrity. Infact, you irritate me.
Not that I'm one of those IPOB youths, nor for anything, but bcs you are petty and a political prostitute. if I had time, I would have pulled out series of thread where this same you supported their agitation.
I have known you right from when you came to this forum, and have tried my possible best to avoid you lyk a plague, but I have to tell you the sincere truth; you hold infinitesimal value to people of good character, and it is unequivocally overt that you wallow in the tragic misadvanture of human dignity.

If you continue lyk this. I tell you. You will find this life hard,cos people from both side of the divide won't find you worthy for anything, And you will end up watching your back cos of the amount of enemies you have accrued to yourself. thank God you experienced what it means to be unsafe, first hand.

This is not vitriol but an undiluted reflexion of your persona.
I don't give a hoot whether you become a better person or not. Everything is up to you.

[/b][/size]

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Chei...tompolo Don fall my hand...well this is what happens when the likes of tompoo are over fed with so much money and can't actually blow up the oil installations so that this freaking country gets to a stop and we find a way out of it...We actually need new activists who can't be wavered by money or goodies... fight for resource control...

The truth is when the likes of tompolo are locked up nigeria would still remain nigeria...a nigeria where a particular set of persons are called minority,their resources exploited and the people marginalised...well na gej I blame sha...

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by CharlesIyke414(m): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Thanks Tonye for bringing this to my notice

I have always said that there is a clear difference between the SS and the SE

Ijaws have shown extraordinary maturity

They are smart and now regarded as the third most influential ethnic grp in Nigeria.

I salute the SS, they have destroyed IPOB youths with uncommon intelligence

IPOB youths must be defecating in their IPOB pants

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is u yourselves dat hv kokonut head... Tompolo wan destroy pipelines while high court still waiting for him u are here talking robbish
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by ogmaskman: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Bros this is a Nigerian website and not for IPOB youths

Nnamdi Kanu is an Ipob terrorist. [b]There are several websites that cater to your agitation. Pls go and find them [/b]and let us discuss Nigerian issues

I hear some of them are monitored from the middle east. grin grin grin grin
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by CharlesIyke414(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I have realized that recently. Ijaws are pragmatic and smart.

I am actually hoping that he will take the honorable path of returning some of the loot and make a plea bargain

u mean after looting u over 35billion. If u dont know he want to destroy pipelines while high court still waiting for him. This is why they call u d zoo common brain u dont have.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by chrish2i: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2016
just de smile, i see evil smoke in national Assembly
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 15, 2016
IS USLESS FRAMING YOU FOR BOMBING OIL FACILITIES COS EVEN IF YOU ARE GIVEN THE GUILTY VERDICT , HMMMMMMM THAT WILL ALSO BE USLESS TO US COS YOU WILL ONLY ROT IN JAIL WITH BILLIONS OF NAIRA THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR !!! SO MY FRIEND JUST COME AND PRODUCE THE NATIONAL YAM AND YOU SHALL BE FREE TO CRUISE THE STREETS OF NIGERIA LIKE A TAMPOL! ! grin grin grin

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by lilygabriel08: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2016
my guy go to the creeks abi money don make soft
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Blizzy9ja: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If you even read the full statement, Tompolo pledge support for the government in power,and called on Sylva and supporters of APC in Bayelsa to concede defeat and join hands with Dickson to move Bayelsa forward. He maintained that they are all Ijaws.

That is the average thinking of an Ijaw and Niger Deltan. We see election as a contest and not a war. We want development and not a theatre to brew hate. I recall during the Bayelsa election when some outsiders were abusing some Bayelsans that were supporting Sylva of APC, I rebuked them by saying that both men are Ijaws from Bayelsa and they need support of whoever gives them though I was backing Dickson.

I am happy that Tompolo has shown maturity though he has a case that he must answer sha.
Tonye I have been following ur recent post on nairaland, ur fear of being bashed by the yorubas and other pro One Nigeria fraudsters has seriously affected ur sense of judgement... U seriously need help... I think you're very confused right now, u really need a break from nairaland

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Jtmanager(m): 3:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Leader no problem eaaaaaaa
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by alexlee50: 3:45am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

why u carry this ipob matter for head like this? U are beginning to sound like a broken record. Ur view is noted already
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by BlackOnassis(m): 4:03am On Jan 15, 2016
this scallywag Tompolo! who he don help sef? how many niger delta ppl he done help? u chop alone, u die alone. go and sleep joor.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by kaka74: 4:14am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

See u nd ur parents are 1 nd same (bleeped up ass thinkers) I blame my pple I shouted we should not support gej buh they no sabi backstab guy make I tell u hypocrites b/4 d next 20 yrs anoda scenerio go happen nd dat time e go be To ur tents o isreal make I hear una talk any shit abt ss/sE being 1 no worry you pple re eee beneath contempt note am not agitating for biafra but the rate at which u pple become 2 faced z alarming

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by cardoctor(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2016
Very lovely sermon
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by wink2015(m): 4:57am On Jan 15, 2016
[size=16pt]Tompolo and Akpobolokemi has lost an opportunity to have the marine university named after them while alive or after their demise from planet earth.

Are they not seeing how the Bayelsa state government named their stadium " Samson Siasia stadium" after the ex-nigerian super eagle striker and national team coach of the under 23 team. Mr Samson Siasia for his contribution to sports development in Nigeria especially football.

Rather than have a national edifice name after them they choose to engage in corruption thereby depriving their riverine community the needed development.

Tompolo used to be an hero of the Gbaramatu kingdom for his struggle for the emancipation of his own people in the niger delta but he lost his heroic acumen when he could not draw a line between personal gains and community service.

I feel sad for Tompolo following this financial impropriety that is leveled against Tompolo and Akpobolokemi as the university that he supported to be establish is now stagnated placing his name in the wrong history books.

[/size]

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by free2ryhme: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2016
realjoker:
Former Niger Delta militant, High Chief Government EKpemupolo (‘Tompolo’) has protested what he calls a plot by some politicians in Bayelsa State to launch bomb attacks on oil installations and pipelines in the region, with the aim of attributing the attacks to him over his open support for the re-election of the Governor Seriake Dickson.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has secured a court order to arrest Tompolo over allegations of financial crimes in NIMASA.
According Tompolo, in a statement issued yesterday via email, though the election had stirred up bad blood among Niger Deltans, including loss of lives and bitterness, the anger felt by some politicians against his support for the re-election of Governor Seriake Dickson should not be used for the destruction of the nation’s economic assets.
The statement read in part:
“I wish to congratulate the winner of the just concluded Bayelsa state governorship election, Rt. Hon. Serieke Henry Dickson, as the re-elected governor of the state. I want to urge you to be magnanimous in victory as I also want to call on the All Progressive Congress’ Chief Timipre Sylva to be courageous and generous to accept defeat which is the spirit of the average Ijaw man.
“After all, you are all Bayelsans and Ijaws. Therefore, always have the interest of the people at heart. And above all I want to remind you all that power belongs to God Almighty, and He gives it to whoever He deems fit. It is instructive to note that the Ijaw nation is at a crossroads owing to the several evils befalling the Ijaw people, especially the huge number of casualties during the election. Elections ought to be a friendly contest and not a ‘do or die affair’.
“Furthermore, I want to admonish those that are still aggrieved as a result of the outcome of the election, not to resort to destruction of national assets, specifically crude oil facilities and pipelines, and attribute it to me because of my position on the election, to desist from such acts as it will not do us good as a country; as we all need to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to succeed.”
He reiterated his earlier statement that “we cannot all be in APC,” noting that “our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and have always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward.”
Tompolo declared “the conditions being attached are not acceptable. Therefore, I once again insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally.”

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/they-want-to-frame-me-for-bombing-oil-facilities-tompolo-cries-out/
lalasticlala, mynd44

Dem never touch you, you don dey cry out. When you dey chop the billions you dey form big boy abi

All those shouting police shld go and arrest tompolo in the creek shld behold the weakling crying
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by onunwa21(m): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Don't go......relax 4 creek.....
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by scantee(m): 5:33am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

guy face the topic and stop dragging Biafra's name into this, in as much i respect you as my man, buth the hard truth ist that it will be sucidal to trust person like you...you kinda have 2 faces. No love lost just my observation lately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63