Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC (30264 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana / President Jonathan Honoured In Atlanta By The SCLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
chesterlee:
The Hero Of Democracy always shining unlike the tyrant that stole a budget
buhari stole budget... Dis fool called jonathan stole Money..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Evyivy(f): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by chi4ik4(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
God please make me as lucky as GEJ. in fact I have changed my name to Goodluck

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please is this an old news item or picture?

Why the title "president Goodluck"?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Old2020: 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Rubbish. Used to respect him but that was then. Where will our economy be now if he was re-elected ? Only God knows. He should be probed too.

**** he left with dollar at 210 naira. Under your Buhari dollar has gone up from 210 to 305 in barely 6 months. May thunder strike your hypocritical mind there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by laprince(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Where are the haters.

Common, GEJ is going places.

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Eboh4z: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
When I see this man, all that comes to my mind is......Whom God has blessed no one can curse.........

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ShySteady(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=auntysimbiat post=41984310]AAAAAAH_iI/3astvNR2gVI/s320/1.jpg[/img]

Former President Jonathan responded that his vision is to help stabilize and promote democracy and peace in Africa.

He went on to say that without peace you can not have economic progress.
He also said "My personal takeaway from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, is service to God and the brotherhood and equality of all men before their Creator. In keeping with that, I have learnt not to look up to any man, except he is taller than I, or to look down on a fellow mortal, except I am admiring his shoes".
Former President Goodluck Jonathan is the Chairman of the Goodluck Jonathan Foundation and is in Atlanta, Georgia, on the invitation of a number of US institutions. Below are his full remarks at the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.

YOU JUST SOFTENED MY HEART!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol...i know say you dey suffer there for naija. Chill i no get your time hommie.
Old2020:

Yoruba swerve....he left with dollar at 210 naira. Under your Buhari dollar has gone up from 210 to 305 in barely 6 months. May thunder strike your hypocritical mind there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ElFenomeno1: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
GEJ onikuure
Shameless man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by 247Dior(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
End time honour grin grin grin angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Socketbet: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Mama peace should not see the last pic oo, I knw y I talk am
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by passionate88: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by perculiarperson: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Vanquay:
Are you fvcking kidding me?? undecided
Nigerian-Americans hate him
Nigerian immigrants loathe him
Any individual with Nigerian Blood despises him

Still heard my dad smiling to the bank, apparently $$$ was 280 naira and his village people are loving it for this lipsrsealed

If Jonathan was Clueless as an individual, Buhari will destroy this country as a Tyrant

Damn Nigerians are *INSERT INSULT* How the fvck do you vote corrupt leaders in a row?

Well, those you are busy hating and loathing will have either high BP or die of Hypertension cause he sure is going to get more accolades for just the simple act of maintaining peace in a time when war loomed...

Today war looms in Nigeria in every facet and fabric of the nation and the current president doesn't even have a body language (which is the only way he uses to communicate with Nigerians when he is in the country) that the citizens can read... he's gone numb!

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by passionate88: 12:06am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Rubbish. Used to respect him but that was then. Where will our economy be now if he was re-elected ? Only God knows. He should be probed too.
Go probe him na. Paper tiger

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ernesty20(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
and where is ur economy now? One dollar equal to 350 naira

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by perculiarperson: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

You are making assumptions and when you assume without facts or accurate statistics, you make an 'ass' of 'u' and 'me'.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by chyk0(m): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
oga, dis man na thief, God no fit bless am.. May God run his life d way e take run Nigeria

Go an keep your ass down! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by aresa: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Kelvin0:
Chairman! how e dey do you?

Who better to promote peace n democracy like our own GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN...

Funny enough in the same America where the irrelevant and inconsequential group gave him the meaningless award, they lock people like jona in jail.

These groups are nothign but contributions and donation chasers and they'll give any joker worhtlesss award for a little looted change... shiorrr
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Where is the economy now that his is not reelected?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2016
The nonsense began during President Jonathan's regime. tongue
ernesty20:
and where is ur economy now? One dollar equal to 350 naira
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
oga, dis man na thief, God no fit bless am.. May God run his life d way e take run Nigeria
u see,u are hating and u ar wasting precious energy.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ernesty20(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
The nonsense began during President Jonathan's regime. tongue
during Jonathan's regime, one dallar was sold for 150 naira but now...

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2016
So Nigeria would have been better under Jonathan again ? undecided
perculiarperson:

You are making assumptions and when you assume without facts or accurate statistics, you make an 'ass' of 'u' and 'me'.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by help3852: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2016
HATERS FULL THE THREAD, BUT I HOPE THAT THEY ARE COUNTING THE AWARDS AND RECOGNITION SO FAR …

cheesy
CC : TONYEBARCANISTA

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by lagosrd: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2016
adajiboyy:
People hating this man are just wasting some precious energy.God has already blessed this man.he keeps soaring.

Apes~wailers how market

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by lagosrd: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2016
adajiboyy:
People hating this man are just wasting some precious energy.God has already blessed this man.he keeps soaring.

Apes-wailers how market

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by osile2012: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Nice. Rate Him..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Carowline(f): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Greatness

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by henchamb(m): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Even black AmericanS still want to benefit from 2.1 billion dollars
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2016
chyk0:

Go an keep your ass down! undecided
why not say amen to d prayer.... Relative of clueless fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar On A Condolence Visit In Bauchi Over Windstorm (Photos) / IGP Bans Phones, Laptops Search By SARS Officers / Cocaine Trafficking: Abba Kyari Faces Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.