Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC (30260 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana / President Jonathan Honoured In Atlanta By The SCLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

I will come visit you tonight.
I swear I will torment you.
I will strike your back with cords.
I will cast a spell on you.
I will take away the remnant of your useless destiny.
U will achieve absolutely nothing.
I will give you cancer.
You will spend and spend.
I will also give you cytomegaloviral disease.
I will trace ur family tree and give one of ur sisters the same disease in pregnancy.
You r doomed.
I swear.
I am the daughter of the Queen of the Coast and the Lord of the Air. You r doomed!!!

I don't have a sister.

And you are going to know the meaning of the Blood of Jesus when you try any of that stuff enumerated up there.

You want to become a frustrated witch? You want to die by fire? I fear God, then myself. Not you or anything you've said up there.

Come and die tonight.

You have set your destruction in motion. Before you leave this world you will taste of something you will not live to tell.

Your father will fail you, daughter. As he always has before the true Father.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tellemall:

I don't have a sister.

And you are going to know the meaning of the Blood of Jesus when you try any of that stuff enumerated up there.

You want to become a frustrated witch? You want to die by fire? I fear God, then myself. Not you or anything you've said up there.

Come and die tonight.

I HV a legal ground to pin u down tonight.
U can never escape it!
If u like shout blood of goat.
It is either you die or I die when I come.
If you don't HV a sister then I will come for ur brother.
Tonight in the spirit world the battle begins.
U r doomed.
I will tie you up with pins.
I am a voodoo war-mistress!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

I HV a legal ground to pin u down tonight.
U can never escape it!
If u like shout blood of goat.
It is either you die or I die when I come.
If you don't HV a sister then I will come for ur brother.
Tonight in the spirit world the battle begins.
U r doomed.
I will tie you up with pins.
I am a voodoo war-mistress!

Even the devil came himself, your main boss, and he was cast into the bottomless pit. How much more you, his servant, his voodoo mistress?

I have legal ground to deal with you. Come for anybody I know and you and Satan will see tonight.

Come and taste of God. If you get me, it means you have defeated Jesus.

Know this: I will never fear you put your kind.

You call me an e-diot and you have legal ground? Pins? You are doomed like Satan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tellemall:

Even the devil came himself, your main boss, and he was cast into the bottomless pit. How much more you, his servant, his voodoo mistress?

I have legal ground to deal with you. Come for anybody I know and you and Satan will see tonight.

Come and taste of God. If you get me, it means you have defeated Jesus.

Know this: I will never fear you put your kind.

You call me an e-diot and you have legal ground? Pins? You are doomed like Satan.

I will suck ur blood.
It is better u ask for forgiveness n move on or else...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

I will suck ur blood.

You want to suck communion tainted blood? You want to suck the Blood that has set the kingdom of darkness in disarray?

I don't know how many people's blood you've sucked but all blood isn't equal.

God is the only person I'll ask for forgiveness. It's his forgiveness anybody desires.

You ought to apologize to him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

I will suck ur blood.

And lest forget, everything you've said, have them all back. The horns on the head of a cow should not be too heavy for it to bear. Have back what you normally give out.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by j1mmy: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Vanquay:
Are you fvcking kidding me?? undecided
Nigerian-Americans hate him
Nigerian immigrants loathe him
Any individual with Nigerian Blood despises him

Still heard my dad smiling to the bank, apparently $$$ was 280 naira and his village people are loving it for this lipsrsealed

If Jonathan was Clueless as an individual, Buhari will destroy this country as a Tyrant

Damn Nigerians are *INSERT INSULT* How the fvck do you vote corrupt leaders in a row?

Because the problem of Nigeria is not leadership, it is citizen mentality, the leaders are chosen from the corrupt CITIZEN pool.

If you want to see what corrupt Nigerian leaders looks like, check out the average Nigerian!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by agentakins: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
]I present to you friends, another Cryptocurrency that promises to do far better than Bitcoin. This Cryuptocurrency started mining in January 2015 and will mine a total of 2.1 billion Coins. It will be your best investment ever and you will be grateful to the person that shared this opportunity with you. Are you going to stand aloof and watch others transform their lives financially? Or allow Bloggers who are looking for traffic for their websites derail you with their fraudulent scam write-ups? I therefore bring you good news of a Cryptocurrency that is at the moment creating millionaires in over 204 countries of the world, a Cryptocurrency that is linked to Mastercard and issued only to its early miners.

FOR MORE INFO, SEND A BLANK MAIL TO engrolu@gmail.com
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by meforyou1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
History will remember President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the best president Nigeria ever had
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tellemall:

YqAou want to suck communion tainted blood? You @@want to suck the Blood that has set the kingdom of darkness in disarray?

I don't know how many people's blood you've sucked but all blood isn't equal.

God is the only person I'll ask for forgiveness. It's his forgiveness anybody desires.

You ought to apologize to him.

I am almost as old as creation.
You r doomed.
I just pity you.
No hope for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by olatade(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2016
He should have been given honour for the most corrupt president . Under his watch, billions of Nigerian Naira went messing, there was too much fraud, corruption, looting and money laundering during his time. Imagine the billions meant to fight insurgency where deviated to their personal accounts, and the same fraud stars will come blackmailing innocent people for the tragedy they caused to Nigeria. The same GEJ sacked the former CBN governor for exposing their fraudulent behavior towards subsidy removal. No wonder " Stealing is not corruption" , Such were the words of the so-called educated man who were not able to save his country from bankruptcy. The same people you expect to go free while putting your eyes on people less corrupted.
Who would you catch first, the thief that took all your family treasure or the thief that took only your treasure? GEJ and his companions looted Nigerian economy, while they accused Amechi and others for laundering from their states. All we care now is to probe national fraud stars, before local ones.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:

I am almost as old as creation.
You r doomed.
I just pity you.
No hope for you.

I am not doomed.
There is hope for me.
There will always be
You will spend and spend
I will not spend and spend
You will get cancer
I will not get cancer
You will have cmv
I will never have it
You will be pitied
I cannot be in the state that requires pity
You will be frustrated
I cannot be frustrated
You will be miserable
I cannot be miserable
Your future is in flames
My future cannot be doomed and it's worth it
There is no hope for you
Your sister will have cmv when she is pregnant
You will fall into the pit you dig for me.
That's the fact of the universe.
If you are so old, you should know that.
Can a man carry fire in his chest and not be burned?

No matter who you are, provided you were made by the same God that is the ancient of days, who was before you and whatever it is you claim to serve, you are doomed yourself. If you are so old, you should know this.

All your proclamations of doom are yours. You will bear them yourself. It's all the doom of my life for yourself and what you stand for.

And know this, I do not fear you. Before anything you say come to be, know that you've doomed God first. To get to me, you'll go through him.

All your threats on Nairaland have frightened some people, but you will never get to me. As you love cursing, let it come to you like fat on your flesh and bones in your marrow, let your curses be on you like the garments that you wear. Let the Owner of vengeance avenge me of you, and punish you and your Dagwei.

This is my last response to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget / President Buhari Receives Yusuf Magaji Bichi, New DSS Boss (photos) / RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.