Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC (30265 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana / President Jonathan Honoured In Atlanta By The SCLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
naturaldora:

Amen to that prayers! I just love this man! Oh what a wonderful creature and gift from God. Congrats sir and God bless you more cool
amen sis.amen

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by dondavinchi(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
Some mumu people wil start saying he is a good man...

To all supporters of Pdp and Jonathan.. May God run your life the way Jonathan take run this country
hahahaha hohohohohohobihoboho bubububububububu heheheheheheheheheheh idiot lik u can ur father or u b a president idiot hater I know u must b an aboki or beta still a clueless yoruba man idiet

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Amanwulu1(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Rubbish. Used to respect him but that was then. Where will our economy be now if he was re-elected ? Only God knows. He should be probed too.
sm children will talk as if nigeria had any meaningful economy b4 gej came. whr was ur economy b4 him, whr was it wen he left n now dat he's left, whr is it? Or do u mean ur family economy? Well how is it now? Has it improved? I pray it does.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Amanwulu1(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
oga, dis man na thief, God no fit bless am.. May God run his life d way e take run Nigeria
God's spokesman I hear u. But did u make s...?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Mykelpato(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2016
I Love this man kiss

If I'm asked who is the president of my country, I'll say Goodluck Jonathan. smiley he's still my president.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
dondavinchi post=4a1992726:
hahahaha hohohohohohobihoboho bubububububububu heheheheheheheheheheh idiot lik u can ur father or u b a president idiot hater I know u must b an aboki or beta still a clueless yoruba man idiet
yoruba is my tribe... My fada aint a politician, so yes he cant be a president... Ur uncle abi na brother or fada.. I mean dat useless jonathan wil b d last that wil ever rule dis nation frm ur zone..we cant afford to put this nation into the hands of highly breeded thieves again... Now tell me how you nd dat ur fada wil rule dis country? Igbotic fool!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Splashme: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president
so far . . . .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by alaskido(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations my HERO. You are great. While you continue to receive recognition and awards worldwide, our MUMU president is busy using EFCC and DSS to arrest and intimidate his opponents.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Ovaiegbe(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Vanquay:
Are you fvcking kidding me?? undecided
Nigerian-Americans hate him
Nigerian immigrants loathe him
Any individual with Nigerian Blood despises him

Still heard my dad smiling to the bank, apparently $$$ was 280 naira and his village people are loving it for this lipsrsealed

If Jonathan was Clueless as an individual, Buhari will destroy this country as a Tyrant

Damn Nigerians are *INSERT INSULT* How the fvck do you vote corrupt leaders in a row?

Haven't you noticed that your hate isn't going anywhere?
Wake up! GEJ is not your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by SirBrightoc(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
Some mumu people wil start saying he is a good man...

To all supporters of Pdp and Jonathan.. May God run your life the way Jonathan take run this country

Are you not ashamed of this rubbish you post all the times? This your prayer may turn to hunt you when God decides to use the blackmail and falsehood used against this man against your life and run your life the way APC is running Nigeria now.

Why not grow up above hatred and be sincere with your life for once?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ajebuter(f): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Jonathan can continue to deceive himself. That is his problem

Travelling to the USA and taking pictures with irrelevant people will not stop Nigerians from asking him the key questions

Nigerians are not fools!

There are many Nigerians that live in the US and they know he is gallivanting and using the opportunity to deflect from his responsibilities.

You cannot steal so much money and cover it up with a PR campaign

When he is done, he will come and account for his theft in Nigeria

Bad belle allowed... grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ajebuter(f): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Dragonking:
GEJ will continue to be honoured while the opposition will continue to be confused by speaking Hausa and English at the same time. grin

How epic! six Origins for you grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Are you not ashamed of this rubbish you post all the times? This your prayer may turn to hunt you when God decides to use the blackmail and falsehood used against this man against your life and run your life the way APC is running Nigeria now.

Why not grow up above hatred and be sincere with your life for once?
simply say amen to d prayer since jona is ur hero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2016
angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
WTF?! Human Rights Award?
Is it not this man that trampled on the rights of LGBT by signing that Bleep bill into law just to get a 2nd term?
Isn't the rights of LGBT that he violated not human rights?
I will cause Buhari to come after this man in full force.
This man must end up in Jail n not be collecting awards for upholding human rights. angry
He is a human rights violator!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Goldencollins: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
those girls were kidnapd under that useless man, what did he do? Rescue them? Rather, he and his families (dasuki and co) diverted d money meant to fight bkh so as to b able to rescue the gals into their pockets..nd u want buhari to perform magic? And some stupid fools will come online to praise them... Awon ode oshi..
Were u there when d money was diverted? Or is it after reading up propaganda on punch news u come here and spew trash,abeg STFU
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by mrrotimi4: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
my heart will forever be with you GEJ! CRYING d best man lost d race. LUV U! LUV U! LUV U!.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Jonathan can continue to deceive himself. That is his problem

Travelling to the USA and taking pictures with irrelevant people will not stop Nigerians from asking him the key questions

Nigerians are not fools!

There are many Nigerians that live in the US and they know he is gallivanting and using the opportunity to deflect from his responsibilities.

You cannot steal so much money and cover it up with a PR campaign

When he is done, he will come and account for his theft in Nigeria

I suppose your current president is doing his best, right? You don't care about anything save the return of stolen money. Your current president never stole money, right? Will the return of this money that was stolen make everything right? Is everything about the "prosecution" of people who stole money or do you want him to move the country forward and stop pretending to be a saint? I'll bet he's padding his pockets with the returned stolen funds.

All the energy expended on recovering these missing funds, of which your president is guilty of his own share, should be directed at facing the issues of the economy. If Nigeria would've crumbled because of stolen funds that were not recovered, it would be rubble by now. All this "catch the former president" etc is getting sillier by day.

I'm not supporting those who stole funds, but who said your current president didn't steal any? Just because he wears a stern face and a kaftan and speaks stern (hypocritical ) words doesn't make him effective. Let him face what needs to be done and stop chasing his enemies from heaven knows where. He said they broke it, let him fix it and stop telling us who broke it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:
WTF?! Human Rights Award?
Is it not this man that trampled on the rights of LGBT by signing that Bleep bill into law just to get a 2nd term?
Isn't the rights of LGBT that he violated not human rights?
I will cause Buhari to come after this man in full force.
This man must end up in Jail n not be collecting awards for upholding human rights. angry
He is a human rights violator!

You mentioned human Rights.

Are LGBT humans?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Tellemall:

You mentioned human Rights.

Are LGBT humans?

No they r not humans.
They are birthed by aliens.
E-diot!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Goldencollins:

Were u there when d money was diverted? Or is it after reading up propaganda on punch news u come here and spew trash,abeg STFU
oga, waka comot jare.. Low life id...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

No they r not humans.
E-diot!

Keep it shut you bitter non human gay/lesbian/transsexual/bisexual thing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

No they r not humans.
E-diot!

Keep it shut you bitter non human gay/lesbian/transsexual/bisexual queer thing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Tellemall:

Keep it shut you bitter non human gay/lesbian/transsexual/bisexual thing.

STFU you silly ape-king.
May Dagwei strike u dead!
Who made you a chairperson or a scientist on human behaviour?
How dare u conclude that some people rr non human/ less human than others you SLAVE of the WhiteMan?

See me see wahala o.
I am Walking my Walk n this ape-king came spilling TRASH.

Now hop-along child.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

STFU you silly ape-king.
May Dagwei strike u dead!
Who made you a chairperson or a scientist on human behaviour?
How dare u conclude that some people rr non human/ less human than others you SLAVE of the WhiteMan?

Your Dagwei strike you dead first.

Who made you the authority on what your fellow lesbian/gay/transsexual/bisexual queers want? You things can't even live with yourselves.

May heaven release on you a terrible plague for your silly rant.

Go and commit suicide. If oxygen is free for Things like yourself, it would be better dead things lived.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Tellemall:

Your Dagwei strike you dead first.

Who made you the authority on what your fellow lesbian/gay/transsexual/bisexual queers want? You things can't even live with yourselves.

May heaven release on you a terrible plague for your silly rant.

Go and commit suicide. If oxygen is free for Things like yourself, it would be better dead things lived.

FYI, I am not LGBT so u r spilling another TRASH!
I am a reasonable human scientist and not some brainwashed stupid e-diot.
Once again now hop-along child!

For the records u CNT get to heaven. U r not wheat. You r tare.
I have seen ur destiny.
It is trash.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Tellemall: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
NakedEve:

FYI, I am not LGBT so u r spilling another TRASH!
I am a reasonable human scientist and not some brainwashed stupid e-diot.
Once again now hop-along child!

Suddenly being a queer has made you a "human" scientist. It's no big wonder, considering the things you consider human.

I've told you, go and commit suicide.

Who was talking about heaven here? I suppose you are the wheat? Feel free to mention from hell. I won't respond.

I can see your destiny. In it is huge heaps of crap. Gar.bage. and lots of frustration.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ahaika23: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
cheesy Sinners will definitely hate this. E go pain dem, dem go want to commit suicide.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by mart2k(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
No problem, he wl soon b stripped of all d awards by d time they realise d damages he had caused dis country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by wazobiaN9(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Vanquay:
Are you fvcking kidding me?? undecided
Nigerian-Americans hate him
Nigerian immigrants loathe him
Any individual with Nigerian Blood despises him

Still heard my dad smiling to the bank, apparently $$$ was 280 naira and his village people are loving it for this lipsrsealed

If Jonathan was Clueless as an individual, Buhari will destroy this country as a Tyrant

Damn Nigerians are *INSERT INSULT* How the fvck do you vote corrupt leaders in a row?

Son, the above typifies a rant... a tirade, rave, verbal onslaught, diatribe, no substance, directionless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by NakedEve: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tellemall:

Suddenly being a queer has made you a "human" scientist. It's no big wonder, considering the things you consider human.

I've told you, go and commit suicide.

Who was talking about heaven here? I suppose you are the wheat? Feel free to mention from hell. I won't respond.

I can see your destiny. In it is huge heaps of crap. Gar.bage. and lots of frustration.

I will come visit you tonight.
I swear I will torment you.
I will strike your back with cords.
I will cast a spell on you.
I will take away the remnant of your useless destiny.
U will achieve absolutely nothing.
I will give you cancer.
You will spend and spend.
I will also give you cytomegaloviral disease.
I will trace ur family tree and give one of ur sisters the same disease in pregnancy.
You r doomed.
I swear.
I am the daughter of the Queen of the Coast and the Lord of the Air. You r doomed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.