Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC (30259 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana / President Jonathan Honoured In Atlanta By The SCLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Godsonkemz(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
A living legend indeed, a true democrat. Nigeria can never have a leader like you.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Abeymills(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Great man may all ur haters die shamefully

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by free2blast(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Well the white men are used to celebrating mediocrity. Jonathan can receive all the award in this world but he remain's the most corrupt and incompetent President Nigeria has ever had. When you look the other way while your goons plunder the wealth of the nation to a stand still, there is absolutely nothing righteous about you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by SweetLove0(f): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2016
adajiboyy:
O God let the goodluck that followed this man,rite from the fishermans canoe,down to international recognition,down to the greatest office in africa,please let that goodluck follow me in jesus name Amen.People hating this man are just wasting some precious energy.God has already blessed this man.he keeps soaring.
Amen to that prayers! I just love this man! Oh what a wonderful creature and gift from God. Congrats sir and God bless you more cool

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Ajgal10(f): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Amazing! No wonder Obasanjo and others are so bitter,this guy keeps receiving awards for losing elections?where is this done?This Goodluck guy is caring something from divine.Apc people don cry finish,no wonder the assasination attempts.hehheeee congrats Gej.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by gracephysics(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2016
nigerians nd hatred sha. Can i ask since 1998 which govt have pple nt been stealing under. So it was gej dat wasted ur money obasanjo yar adua did nt abi. Tinubu ameachi did nt steal ur money abi. The lg chairmen nd senator did not steal ur money.sombody did wat an average leader in nigeria could nt do the white saw that nd they appreciate that. Can buhari ensure a free nd fair election as he did. We need to start thinking holistically as nigerian nd stop callin him a thief

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by okaagu: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Madman, putting Nigerian into trouble
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by spencekat(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats Sir!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by princepeter566: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2016
i dont see him being qualify 2 be honoured anywhere in the world. Do u know how many lives bh hav wasted because there was no weapons 2 confront dem as of den ? Do u know how many of our military men dies in d hands of bh because of insufficient weapons ? Do u know how many military men were court martialed 2 death 4 crying out that nigeria army is not having d right hardware 2 confront bh ? still yet d person Dat d money was distributed 4 his campaign is there receiving award working around freely just a matter of time b4 efcc catches up wit u . U cant run from ur past broda jona . Even though men aids u 2 escape justice d allmighty God will rewards u according 2 ur works
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by tochilastborn(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Rubbish. Used to respect him but that was then. Where will our economy be now if he was re-elected ? Only God knows. He should be probed too.
and where is our ECONOMY now that you didn't re-elect him...¿¿¿

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by 247notire(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Thank you my brother. If GEJ had a choice he would have truncated the transition of Democracy when Nigerians kicked him out in droves last year.
A man that brazenly supported electoral fraud, people are praising the cu nt for a peaceful election and for handing over power... do you praise people for doing the right thing?
Smh. Once again, koni ragba fun GEJ.
O boy, all na same ppl, stop hating and get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by olatade(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Sir, You have left Nigeria in a mess that will take 20years to erase. When you were in U.S in November Last Year , you said no arms money was diverted, You claimed the new administration lied.. yet today, we have confessions from members of your party and other parties who have admitted collecting huge sums from NSA. You have refused to comment on this issue. You shared dollars and ruined our Naira, Sir. You awarded multi-billion Naira contracts to militants while you also admitted doing nothing for even your people in the Niger delta. Mr Former President, You ruined Nigeria..... You ruled when crude sold for over $.100 per barrel, you did nothing for Nigeria.The rail Projects are funded by Chinese loans.. Soldiers complained or lack of arms , you took them to prison instead. Have you heard the confession of your Chief of Defence Staff Rtd Air Chief Marshal Badeh..Sir the man said no arms were bought to fight bokoharam. Sir at the openning of your campaign in Lagos in 2014, You claimed that you couldnt tackle Bokoharam because arms were not bought in the 80s... Mr Ex President you did Nigeria great disservice. You are not an honest man. while Nigerians were roasted with bombs everyday, the money for arms was used for your re-election, God being kind to man.. You lost that election. That Bokoharam that took you a whooping 6years to tackle, has beein substantially degraded. We no longer see them killing 100s of Nigerians and bragging. Conscience will never allow you speak on National TV in the country again.[ I have written the truth, based on facts, I challenge you Sir to check these facts and if you never said the things herein you can sue me]. Now I wait to see insults flow from haters of truth and worshipers of money and man.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by wiseoneking: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
Some mumu people wil start saying he is a good man...
he is a good man methink.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by eikenberry(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2016
some NL's talk like the work with the presidency,you sitting on your 'woman Sidon talk' and making assumptions now know better than the international communities giving this awards abi...don't forget a bed tree can't produce good fruits. his reaping what he sowed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by wiseoneking: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Rubbish. Used to respect him but that was then. Where will our economy be now if he was re-elected ? Only God knows. He should be probed too.
buhari is afraid of him. He cant probe him. If he try it and die. Lol

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ameminent(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2016
statesmanship
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Luciferlove:

And may God continue to make u Naira under buhari...Amen Even if you hate him so much why not celebrate the truth...God works with the heart and for all i know Goodluck never had bad intention for Nigeria same with Buhari maybe but you cant say that about every other person in the Administration.
i can neva celebrate a thief... GOD FORBID.. He is a criminal, a big one for dat matter, its just a matter of time before him and his cohorts perish.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
thief? Sue him naa. It's not by nairaland rant. cheesy
only a fool will regard him as saint...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Goke7: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
We are very funny as a people, when GEJ is honoured, his supporters praise him to high heavens while others bashed him, if PMB is honoured too, his supporters praise him too while others rain curses.

I think its high time we grow up as a people, when people are honoured, let's congratulate them, when they are also asked to give account of their stewardship, let's demand same.

I congratulate GEJ but we also demand his accountability if asked to.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by FLYFIRE(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked honoring a thief shocked
Why don't you ask your father who bubu your hero is; I'm sure you were born in the 90s.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Honoring a criminal..worst president ever..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Bro when you hate grace disgrace Is sure. This man did not use back door to collect budget while in office, is a shame that this made international headlines. The more you hate him the more he acquired what the tyrant won't acquire when he will leave office. He said 1$ will be equal to 1# we are no more waiting for that lie.
i think i wil prefer a president that steals budget throught d backdoor than a clueless idiot that looted and also assisted people under his admin to steals billions from our treasury... Are u people not ashamed of supporting this useless man?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by watered(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Goodluck receiving accolades around the globe and Bubu is busy damaging the economy.

Who's living the good life?

GEJ Carry Go!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Goldencollins: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2016
adajiboyy:
O God let the goodluck that followed this man,rite from the fishermans canoe,down to international recognition,down to the greatest office in africa,please let that goodluck follow me in jesus name Amen.People hating this man are just wasting some precious energy.God has already blessed this man.he keeps soaring.
The Good-Luck that followed this Man shall follow me too In Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by melomelo: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
Some mumu people wil start saying he is a good man...
Nothing to say again about this man of God that to describe him as GOOD.
GOOD man to good Nigerian and BAD man to the bad ones. Period.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Goldencollins: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2016
surestsam:
i think i wil prefer a president that steals budget throught d backdoor than a clueless idiot that looted and also assisted people under his admin to steals billions from our treasury... Are u people not ashamed of supporting this useless man?
Am ashamed of voting Buhari who's now a tyrant,look at the way he and that stupid Mama Taraba treated the parents of the missing Chibok girls,are u not ashamed of supporting ur senile illitrate and certificateless President Buhari?
Ndi Ara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Iyoma2(f): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
buhari shuld first account for d ones he stole, d stealing didnt start from Joathan, let those before him render theirs first.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by ozoemenafn: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2016
I pity some of you making unpleasant remarks on GEJ for the award and recognition being given to him at far away USA. Funny enough some of you at your age has not contributed anything to your remote community talk less of being recognized for an award but you are here trying to castigate him who the Lord has blessed in all ramification.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by surestsam(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Goldencollins:

Am ashamed of voting Buhari who's now a tyrant,look at the way he and that stupid Mama Taraba treated the parents of the missing Chibok girls,are u not ashamed of supporting ur senile illitrate and certificateless President Buhari?
Ndi Ara.
those girls were kidnapd under that useless man, what did he do? Rescue them? Rather, he and his families (dasuki and co) diverted d money meant to fight bkh so as to b able to rescue the gals into their pockets..nd u want buhari to perform magic? And some stupid fools will come online to praise them... Awon ode oshi..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by RELEASEUS: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
And where is your economy now, as he was not re-elected? It's an irony I think because where there is so much hate as a result of propaganda this man keeps soaring.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Goldencollins:

The Good-Luck that followed this Man shall follow me too In Jesus Name. Amen
amen mate.amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.