Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? (22233 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by ibrahim55(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?
Yes u can,I proposed to my wife on whatsapp we are married nw did or wedding june last year, she is preggy nw we are going to have our first child soon wink
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by DanielStarLie: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls help me with this my fellow nairalanders!! What is the grammatical name and function of the following expressions in capital
..."The Igbo conceive of a mask as the incarnation of the dead ancestors 'WHO CONTINUE TO TAKE ACTIVE INTEREST IN THE AFFAIRS OF THEIR LIVING DESCENDANTS AND RELATIONS" (2) Their appearance at festivals as well as during other periods of farming year is 'A MANIFESTATION OF THE GENERAL WELL-BEING AND PROSPERITY OF THE COMMUNITY" (3) 'IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, THE DEAD LIVE AS THEY HAD DONE WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE" (4) 'THEIR EMERGENCE AT FUNERALS AND SIMILAR OCCASSIONS REQUIRES ALL ABOUT" (5) 'THIS INTERACTION IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEIR ABODE AND THE EARTH, since they are homologous.. Thank you.. please try and help a fellow nairalander
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by osaslord500(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
mifavour:

yes

wow, u look beautiful
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by DanielStarLie: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
DanielStarLie:
Pls help me with this my fellow nairalanders!! What is the grammatical name and function of the following expressions in capital
..."The Igbo conceive of a mask as the incarnation of the dead ancestors 'WHO CONTINUE TO TAKE ACTIVE INTEREST IN THE AFFAIRS OF THEIR LIVING DESCENDANTS AND RELATIONS" (2) Their appearance at festivals as well as during other periods of farming year is 'A MANIFESTATION OF THE GENERAL WELL-BEING AND PROSPERITY OF THE COMMUNITY" (3) 'IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, THE DEAD LIVE AS THEY HAD DONE WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE" (4) 'THEIR EMERGENCE AT FUNERALS AND SIMILAR OCCASSIONS REQUIRES ALL ABOUT" (5) 'THIS INTERACTION IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEIR ABODE AND THE EARTH, since they are homologous.. Thank you.. please try and help a fellow nairalander
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Elerineye01(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Your foolishness knows no bounds...
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by aloaye11: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
very appropriate, if she stays a distance away from u but in the same town, I guess it will b inappropriate only if u are d shy n scared type
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by TechtraGadgets: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by virginice: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
I tumbled with laughter grin grin grin grin
You can send the ring through whatsapp too

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Tochaigh: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
You must be drunk! You definitely aren't ready for marriage

[s]Girls really have to deal with a lot of stupid guys nowadays.[/s]
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by arusoncd(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
its right If you can wear condom on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by litaninja(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
You just want to marry someone who's your friend....by proposing on whatsapp Omo....sense content low...
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by mifavour(f): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ojochegbe1:
with this big forehead u d cal person ode? lipsrsealed

re u not stupeed

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Definitely not a good idea. Better call her if distance is much.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by blackprowler: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Close-minded people, addicted to "na like this dem dey do am". There is no universal law in this life. Most of you are born followers and in the world of followers, ppl are made to obey and follow, not knowin all those "styles" were created by other humans who we could call born leaders. Lemme tell you one anecdote: you know Malcolm X? None of us will ever be a great man as Malcolm X. He popped the question to his woman via phone and she jumped with a quick "yes". The yes was so fast that Malcolm had to ask her if she understood what he asked. There was no social media or the internet back then. People may never understand what I always mean or how the world really is because - simply - they were born to follow. As my camp commandant at NYSC put it in the '90s: "of all the 6 billion people on earth, 5 billion nine hundred and ninety-nine million were born to serve the rest!" Make una continue to kneel down and offer a ring o, abi na so ya papa take marry ya mama abi?
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by bidak(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2016
Are you old and mature enough for marriage if yes you should be able to propose to her in person abi if you marry her finish na on top whatsapp una go dey talk ni
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by mariekay: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why on that? You claimed you are shy type but when it comes to f**king nko? Will you be? If No then take the proper step(s) brof
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Tonynwaduche(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Egbon OP, if u want ''Brain'' u can come and collect it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? / How To Scope A Girl / Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.