Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? (22237 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by peedeeasobie(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
You are ready for marriage and you reason like this? NO WAY!

This guy is still a kid...
but if you are an adult... run to yaba left immediately
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
happy proposing
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by STILESGANG: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
From the op's writeup you can deduce that the girl is just a friend and not even his girlfriend,you are probably in the friendzone .Just forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Mordyb: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Like. EL Dee would say Do more my Guy don't be Cheap
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Eve62:

OP u said she has been ur friend for about six months. could she be ur girlfriend whom wants to keep her virginity till marriage which u posted in September last yr? which one is true na

u guys shld stop creating false stories just to get comments. mtchewwww.

https://www.nairaland.com/2613082/how-girl-friend-want-it

I am not aware of the law which says that she must be the one or else I am posting a false story.

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by farouk0403(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
zainyola:

Hell no
grin
zainyola:

Hell no

Heaven yesssssss

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
sonofananimal:
but you can easily flirt and control a chick to ya house via whatapp and any other social platform but can't propose to ya love one ABI undecided

don't be a die hard black man dude! writing it is just another form of confident than not even saying a world and let it soak you up!

it is just how and the way you write it only MATTER!

this is not a big deal! as far you buy and sell through social network and you can do almost anything via social platform, then why not proposing to ya love of your life?

Guy, you dey ginger me no be small. Thanks for your openess.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Chinwem(f): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Try to get a real ring even If it's cheap
Whatsapp ring emoji is not to be taken seriously unless backed up by a physical one!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
If you met her online and haven't in person yet and are only chatting on whatsapp, I think that you should invite her for a visit first. Sometimes if it is a foreign woman, the fast move so suddenly may make her run as she could think that you are a scammer. At least chat on Skype and maybe meet.

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Eberex(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by opey112(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Absolutely no!oju loro wa as Yoruba says.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by oladeledave: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by SasEbhohon(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chai....if a foreigner comes across diz e will dn conclude all nigerians are stupid

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Philinho(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
if the girl is in sambisa forest and you cannot go there,why not........
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Karleyb: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Whatsapp?? Sho ghabadun sha?
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by happyjuliet(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Some guys are funny sha, anyways I reserve my comment.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by fuckpoverty(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
dis thougt of a guy been shy 2 aproach a lady baffles me....wey e no b say d girl dey leave 4 sambisa ,den y been shy 2 approach any......as 4 d guy na mumu dey wori am even doe social media makes tins easier nw,bt nt in terms of proposing 2 ur suppose future partner,wey no b say u jst want bleeep.......abeg wake up or make u go drink sniper cuz it wud make ur brain more functional.........
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by mifavour(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
osaslord500:

wait ooo, are u the one at ur dp?
yes
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Tobbey(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
@op .. you are not ready
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by xtervaganza(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?

why would you embarrass yourself by proposing to someone you're not dating?

Some people were born to be the mumu of this world
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Ojochegbe1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
mifavour:
ode
with this big forehead u d cal person ode? lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by macminista(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
2016 still no SENSE!! mtchewww u go talk weda Na Whatsapp u take meet her.rubbish
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Naff24(f): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:
No...don't use whatsapp try 2go!
Then kiss ur bride through facebook,then ur honey moon will be via twitter...how about that

Bro u no nice ooo....am sure there reception gonna be via Instagram grin
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Tonynwaduche(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Tonynwaduche(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
LOOOOOL !!..you people are mean o, see comments Chai ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Naff24:

Bro u no nice ooo....am sure there reception gonna be via Instagram grin
lmao...u head the there
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by OdenKelechi(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
DUDE!!!!dat's so unromantic
girls of this days can turn down a guy silly things such as this

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by OdenKelechi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by refreshrate: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
OdenKelechi:

Allow am na
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by coolmrs: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
No its not nice at all.

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by iamLeo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Yeah team foreign gimme connect nah

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by mira4u: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided

#team foreign girls cool

No wonder you are still searching for love. Judging girls based on the bitches you've dated before. Sorry you gonna search forever with this notion you have. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Scope A Girl / Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash / Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.