Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73288 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by BABANGBALI: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
permanentgrace:
Can you break up with him again and come have short sex with me?
and me too

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by AdeMoss: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Don't tell him unless you want to start asking questions like "did you enjoy it?" "did he wear a condom?" "did you cum?"

The relationship ends once he has a satisfactory answer.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by BABANGBALI: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
permanentgrace:
Can you break up with him again and come have short sex with me?
and me too grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Mintayo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smh... some people dont know what it really means to be in a relationship...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by graychuks(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
See reply..... Choi nigga u gat no chill... She made a mistake that's all.. Remember she asked for advise not insult... Grow up mahn

Gelengelen:
Ashawo make God punish u for there.

Short break and u begin dey open ur maggot infested p.u.ssy for everyboy abi?

Bloody hoe

Inbetween gurl I think your story is no more a private matter if wah you say is true...this has made front page already.. Except your bf. Does not have data, Trust me your bf is aware of it already, so if you say u love him tell hhim.. So the guilt won't kill ya.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by tiwiex(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
AccaPack:
The best thing for u is to end your relationship with your bf.
Reasons:
If u choose not to tell him, he will find out someday if he "truly" loves you. You can't lie to a faithful partner and get away with it. That's nature.
If you choose to tell him now, two things will happen;
1. He will never accept you back if he truly loves u because u betrayed his trust. All he would think is that, u guys had little misunderstanding, and u had sex with another guy, that means u will do more when married.
2.He might pretend not to feel hurt and turn u to sex partner, then discard u when he gets tired of u using the reason above as an excuse.

How would he find out? I think she should let it slide and stop blaming herself. He doesn't need to know. They were not married.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

So she tells him and they break up then what? The truth don't always set you free.

A little secret like that won't hurt anyone.
dude, I don't see anything wrong with what she did, moreover you cant call that cheating on her man, they were both apart testing waters, they broke up and now they are back together.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
just tell him before he hear of it from another person.it might bring a negative or positive outcome but just free your concience

BAD advice!
go and sit down
what advise can a kid like u give?
And you have your pic on your profile? What if he's a Nairalander and see this?
mascot87:

Thank you. I noticed an improvement, I was thinking I would receive d insult of my life. Well done
Im not that bad sad sad

I just hate it when someone gets sentimental and judge wrongly
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
mascot87:

Thank you. I noticed an improvement, I was thinking I would receive d insult of my life. Well done
Im not that bad sad sad

I just hate it when someone gets sentimental
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by tony4u035(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
#Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site...This is where u finally crucified urself, it was after u finished fucking him u realised mistakes are easy to come by and then u're also willing to forgive ur bf now after u've bleeped ur frnd during d short term brk up! Bae, dnt deceive urself wat u did wif ur male frnd has bn building up in ur mind b4 d opportunity to do so came by u brkn up wif ur boo. Plz, tell ur bf wat u've done because he doesn't deserve some1 like. 'Dis babe don mk me vex, na person like dis dey mk guys wicked girls in return then dm go say all guys are same, but na baes like dis dey bring d shit'.
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

You are not officially married to him, so you owe him no explanation whatsoever, if you feel u want to tell him, fine, go ahead! But that should be as far as it gets, if he loves u and don't ever want to loose you, then he should make you his wife and remove you from the girlfriend zone, as long as he hasn't put a ring on that finger, plz don't act like a wife! Coz he has no right over you, and that he joined a dating site shouldn't be a problem to you either, u too should join ur own, if he wasn't tired of ur egusi soup, he wouldn't have gone online looking for okro and vegetable soup.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Sike(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dont tell him!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ishilove:
*sigh*
Oro oko ati obo ti sun yan undecided
stfu
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by veraiyke(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mistakes are made very easily when partners are having short breaks as you call it. Now you find that friend a succour and now realise there was actually nothing in it. Tell your boyfriend now and let him decide if he loves you enough to stick by you. If you fail to tell him now and sincerely seeks for forgiveness maybe he will forgive you. But wait o you left him simply because he was in a datin site, you couldn't forgive that and now you have had sex with someone. Be sincere to yourself which one is more grave? But you too are you determined not to fall so easily when you have your short breaks again.just tell your boyfriend as a way to show your sincerity and love. If I were your boyfriend I don't know if I would forgive you or not but I think I will appreciate your courage and openness to tell me and that is definitly for me a factor I will also consider in making my decisions. Lesson is don't go on short breaks rather when you have problems keep talking and being close till it is settled. The best dear
heryourdayji:

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ishilove:
*sigh*
stfu

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by SweetyZinta(f): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am tired of reading Bullsh!t everyday. Some mistakes can be avoided for God sakes. If you are Proud of ur action and he will be proud of U2 then tell him and if U can't then you should have avoided it.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
femi4:
Where do you stand self? You don abuse everybody finish here
check my siggy wink

I stand by the truth cool
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by byvan03: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Close your f**king mouth and take your confessions to God. He is not your husband, both of you should be confessing before God undecided. Nah so dem dey take their big mouths undo themselves , what do you want him to do with the knowledge? Did he ask you abi nah only busy body?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by blesoh(f): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Will he also tell you the number of girls he slept with. They are Some secrets u have to die with it.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by AccaPack(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
tiwiex:

How would he find out? I think she should let it slide and stop blaming herself. He doesn't need to know. They were not married.
If u are a lady, stop thinking that u can do anyhow u like in a relationship because you are not yet married. Responsible men see relationship as basis of determining the kind of wife u would make.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by karbridals(f): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dont listen to anyone that tells u to tell ur guy if u still want ur relationship with him cos he will never forgive.u didnt break up when it happened,u just had a little problem and u slept with ur male friend.

U broke the reationship cos he joind a site?what can i say?i think he has been begging u since u both started dating and he has to keep doing it for as long as the relationship last...when u date a bad guy then u will value a good guy when next u see one cos some guys will cheat and not even look ur face.

uote author=heryourdayji post=42164540]I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by encryptjay(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
And the OP gives relationship tips? Oshi
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Vivipop(f): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hello @heryourdayji, I will give you my own advice without being judgemental. I think you should tell him just for the sake of your conscience. It's always good to keep a clean slate in everything you do. You did nothing wrong since you guys broke up at that time and should anything negative come up as a result of your honesty, brace up and meet it head on. Always have it in mind that you did NOTHING wrong.

Finally, you should learn how to put your emotions in check. Intelligence must come before emotion. It's in our nature to make mistakes but do not repeat one mistake twice. Goodluck dear.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by babafirst(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you tell me,I am ending the relationship immediately.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:

It was sweet, i enjoyed it. Break up with him again.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
E mean say if I become a your friend, I get chance. You r a hoe, just repent and sin no more. I no sure say your bf go do ice prince for u.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Odunharry(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ishilove:
*sigh*
*opens mouth *
Is that you??
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:

You do nothing wrong,what you did is normal for some(?)naijaladies,so let go of the guilt...but I'm wondering what is stopping you from dating your friend fulltime.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mako007(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
msjanet:
guys ranting as if they don't do worse undecided

exactly! @OP , candid advice, approach to this situation varies on the kind of personality your Bf has. But if I'm to stereotype, most guys won't take it easy with you, I think it's best to keep mum on what happened and see where your relationSHIP leads you both.
Best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.