Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? (8232 Views)

Only Slave Traders And Thieves Are Against Biafra Referendum- FFK / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! / Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

It is "evident" but you are under obligation to submit your "intellect" to that of a "scholar"!
Hahahahaha.

See logic!
It's a logical and intellectual contradiction
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Africa will claim that they could have been better off or made it without colonization.
but when you go to SouthAfrica ,(bantus) or the parts of Nigeria ,and Africa and still see primitive people naked still doing things in Archaic way. you begin to wonder while this ones have not changed or advanced on their own as they claim.
blacks are low IQ people period

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
This is not an answer. I'm not talking about Prayer but why I should believe a certain person. So are you saying we should agree with the scholars interpretation because:

'The Quran is a book and the Prophet (PBUH) demonstrated to his companions the actions and the interpretation of the Qur'an such works were documented in a collection known as hadith'?

That is the typical example of mental slavery we are talking about.

People in this state are pitiable.
The average black man feels inferior.
He does not believe in himself.

Honestly, we must rise up and work for our generation.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:
Africa will claim that they could have been better off or made it without colonization.
but when you go to SouthAfrica ,(bantus) or the parts of Nigeria ,and Africa and still see primitive people naked still doing things in Archaic way. you begin to wonder while this ones have not changed or advanced on their own as they claim.
Lol. You should have said: I BlueAgent has a low IQ' and I would still even doubt it till I understand you. The reason you can never really see the effects of what the Brits did is because it's operating at the fundamental level. The mental level where every other action derive strength. Tell me why I'm wrong.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

That is the typical example of mental slavery we are talking about.

People in this state are pitiable.
The average black man feels inferior.
He does not believe in himself.

Honestly, we must rise up and work for our generation.

Yes. Mental Slavery is worse than Slave Trade but then when you combine both you get an impact with the power of E equals M and C squared psychologically. A kind of mental Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I only need a Yes or No from him.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

I dont know about others,but before they came, we were producing our food.
Our people had invented guns.

They built bridges, invented musical instruments.
They were documenting their experiences.

By the way, have you ever heard that civilization started in Egypt?
That is in Africa.

They advanced more than us, that I accept, but that does not mean we were utterly useless.

Our communities were civil, we had our leadership system devoid of violence and suitable for us.

Today, everything is turned upside down.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=noblezone post=42290255]

That is in Africa.

They advanced more than us, that I accept, but that does not mean we were utterly useless.

Our communities were civil, we had our leadership system devoid of violence and suitable for us.

give me an answer or reason why some primitive people still live the way they are?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. You should have said: I BlueAgent has a low IQ' and I would still even doubt it till I understand you. The reason you can never really see the effects of what the Brits did is because it's operating at the fundamental level. The mental level where every other action derive strength. Tell me why I'm wrong.

The strength of mental prison is deep rooted in the fact that the slave never knows he is a prisoner!
The work we have to do is much, but we have to try our best.

I have thrown them this question:

Our fathers who were not "educated", who did not read agriculture, was able to produce the food they ate.
Today, we are educated, we have read agriculture, but rather are looking for money to buy food.

What kind of silly education is that?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Frenchkiss564: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

I inherited colonisation bro.
I was flogged to learn the language of the colonial masters just like the Northern kids are forced to learn Arabic, the language of those who conquered them.

In school, I was asked to draw hoe and define farming. It made it appear as if I was learning something.

Today, our generation cannot produce our own food because we read Literature in Agriculture rather than studying Agriculture. We can't produce our food because we are "educated".

Our system of government and choosing of leaders were removed while theirs was imposed on us.

Today, we kill one another over the drag for leadership position.

It is terrible.
thumbs up sir, you're very intelligent embarassed
noblezone:

I inherited colonisation bro.
I was flogged to learn the language of the colonial masters just like the Northern kids are forced to learn Arabic, the language of those who conquered them.

In school, I was asked to draw hoe and define farming. It made it appear as if I was learning something.

Today, our generation cannot produce our own food because we read Literature in Agriculture rather than studying Agriculture. We can't produce our food because we are "educated".

Our system of government and choosing of leaders were removed while theirs was imposed on us.

Today, we kill one another over the drag for leadership position.

It is terrible.
thumbs up sir, you're very intelligent
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=noblezone post=42290255]

That is in Africa.

give me an answer or reason why some primitive people still live the way they are?
lie civilization started in mesopotamia present day iraq .also site of the tower of babel.
besides egyptians were never blacks.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

lie civilization started in mesopotamia present day iraq .also site of the tower of babel.
besides egyptians were never blacks.

The ability of the primitive people to advance is slow.
Go and check, the way they are today is not the way they were 100 years ago.

Some will definitely move faster than others.
Problem is this, you are looking at the advancement of the Western nation and comparing it with ours, then you conclude, "there is nothing good in us"

And I am saying that is a lie.

With such mentality, we will never grow out of this current slavery.

All races were once primitive.
That he white was ahead does not mean we utterly without hope.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

The strength of mental prison is deep rooted in the fact that the slave never knows he is a prisoner!
The work we have to do is much, but we have to try our best.

I have thrown them this question:

Our fathers who were not "educated", who did not read agriculture, was able to produce the food they ate.
Today, we are educated, we have read agriculture, but rather are looking for money to buy food.

What kind of silly education is that?

Exactly. You have the illusion of control. Just like BlueAgent is trying to make us believe.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:

You are dumb .

Each time i argue with blacks i see more reasons
that justify the notion that they have low IQ.if not
lower than i thought.
tell one school in Nigeria were our Youths are
told not to be patrotic or invent things build
roads school.hospitals.
last time i checked most schools in Nigeria are
owned by Nigerians,managed by Nigerians with
curriculum from Nigeria ministry of Education. i
have been watching CNN and BCC for years i have
never, i repeat never seen any thing or
programme that can influence African youths
from been self determined and reliant and turn
them to white dependents.
please justify your statement that whites
brainwashed us how?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

That is in Africa.

And to add to it and help him not fall into another wrong impression.

BlueAgent, Civilization started with the BLACK Egyptians and not the Arab ones today with light Skin. Egypt was invaded by the Arabs around 5 or so AD. Don't try to mix it up. If you know the Power in the Pyramids at Giza you may be tempted to give up everything just to unravel what really males it blink.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
And to add to it and help him not fall into another wrong impression.

BlueAgent, Civilization started with the Black Egyptians and not the Arab ones today with light Skin. Egypt was invades by the Arabs around 5 or so AD. Don't try to mix it up. If you know the Power in the Pyramids at Giza you may be tempted to give up everything just to unravel what really males it blink.

Lol you are pathetic . pyramaids were built in North and south America by native indians
it is not peculiar to egypt. and still insist egyptians were never blacks.simple
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

You are dumb .

Each time i argue with blacks i see more reasons
that justify the notion that they have low IQ.if not
lower than i thought.
tell one school in Nigeria were our Youths are
told not to be patrotic or invent things build
roads school.hospitals.
last time i checked most schools in Nigeria are
owned by Nigerians,managed by Nigerians with
curriculum from Nigeria ministry of Education. i
have been watching CNN and BCC for years i have
never, i repeat never seen any thing or
programme that can influence African youths
from been self determined and reliant and turn
them to white dependents.
please justify your statement that whites
brainwashed us how?
Lol. First he called me dumb for suggesting I wouldn't believe him even when he tells me he's dumb and then he asks for proof of western brainwash. Okay. Let's start from this little thing.

The Brits who ran our schools enshrined a lie that a man called Mungo Park discovered the River Niger. A river our people have been using before the Brits even thought of coming to the place they named Nigeria. Tell me what's this?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Exactly. You have the illusion of control. Just like BlueAgent is trying to make us believe.

what qauntity did our forefathers produce.why is it that our farmers can not produce more with local implements? i guess it is the whiteman's fault.

but Africans never knew they had oil till the white man came.
i bet the OP went to school even up to University. so while go to school you can make it been illetrate.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Lol you are pathetic . pyramaids were built in North and south America by native indians
it is not peculiar to egypt. and still insist egyptians were never blacks.simple
Lol. You are very smart yourself. You want to compare the Pyramids in Egypt with the Domes of India? I think I know you. Are you not that same white guy who pretends to be black? The one I asked about Cowardice? He's aggressive don't blame me if I confuse you with him.

Cc: Imhotep.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

what qauntity did our forefathers produce.why is it that our farmers can not produce more with local implements? i guess it is the whiteman's fault.

but Africans never knew they had oil till the white man came.
i bet the OP went to school even up to University. so while go to school you can make it been illetrate.
Lol. Do you agree that Africans, Nigerians, had their writing languages and systems before the white man came? I'm driving at something.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

The ability of the primitive people to advance is slow.
Go and check, the way they are today is not the way they were 100 years ago.

Some will definitely move faster than others.
Problem is this, you are looking at the advancement of the Western nation and comparing it with ours, then you conclude, "there is nothing good in us"

And I am saying that is a lie.

With such mentality, we will never grow out of this current slavery.

All races were once primitive.
That he white was ahead does not mean we utterly without hope.

You are a joker. singarpore,China,hongkong,Malaysia,most Middleeast and asia countries
were ruled and influenced by the whiteman and they successfull especially the countries i.mentioned most of them were primitive people before they meet the white people .go and google economic history of this countries
if it worked for them it could have worked for us. but corruption,greed,selfishness,envy,lack of foresight all symptoms of low IQ will not allow the black man.

if with all the knowledge made available to blackman .and he is still saying that his backwardness is a a matter of time. how much more time will he had taken .if he was not exposed to such knowlegde through colonization.

their is a saying put your head in gear before you put your mouth in motion.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. You are very smart yourself. You want to compare the Pyramids in Egypt with the Domes of India? I think I know you. Are you not that same white guy who pretends to be black? The one I asked about Cowardice? He's aggressive don't blame me if I confuse you with him.

iam black ,i can deny who iam. i just hate illogical reasoning
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
thumbs up sir, you're very intelligent

Thanks for your complement.
Honestly, some of us are angry about the mess we have found ourselves.

Africa need to define education.
This idea of going to the class room, sit down, copy notes, cram the notes, "pour" them in exams and pass with distinction, without ability to apply them in real life, is just silly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

iam black ,i can deny who iam. i just hate illogical reasoning
Illogical Reasoning? What have you got to say about the Mungo Park Example? If you don't mind, where are you from?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubian_pyramids
Approximately 255 pyramids were eventually constructed at three sites in Nubia over a period of a few hundred years to serve as tombs for the kings and queens of Napata and Meroë. The first of these was built at the site of el-Kurru, including the tombs of King Kashta and his son Piye (Piankhi), together with Piye's successors Shabaka, Shabataka, and Tanwetamani. Fourteen pyramids were constructed for their queens, several of whom were renowned warrior queens. This can be compared to approximately 120 much larger pyramids that were constructed in Ancient Egypt over a period of 3000 years.

Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by blueAgent(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Do you agree that Africans, Nigerians, had their writing languages and systems before the white man came? I'm driving at something.
Adam knew how to lite fire and make clothes did that make Adam civilized.
their are thing that come by basic instincts
like eating,excreting,farming,language and writing it .e.t.c this does not equate to civilization
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
imhotep:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubian_pyramids
Approximately 255 pyramids were eventually constructed at three sites in Nubia over a period of a few hundred years to serve as tombs for the kings and queens of Napata and Meroë. The first of these was built at the site of el-Kurru, including the tombs of King Kashta and his son Piye (Piankhi), together with Piye's successors Shabaka, Shabataka, and Tanwetamani. Fourteen pyramids were constructed for their queens, several of whom were renowned warrior queens. This can be compared to approximately 120 much larger pyramids that were constructed in Ancient Egypt over a period of 3000 years.
Thank you, bro. Seems our friend who loves to hate blacks have got a new monicker. Though he says he only hates Illogical Reasoning but didn't say anything about my comparison.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Adam knew how to lite fire and make clothes did that make Adam civilized.
their are thing that come by basic instincts
like eating,excreting,farming,language and writing it .e.t.c this does not equate to civilization
But then Africans had a writing system?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Amoto94(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
This is not an answer. I'm not talking about Prayer but why I should believe a certain person. So are you saying we should agree with the scholars interpretation because:

'The Quran is a book and the Prophet (PBUH) demonstrated to his companions the actions and the interpretation of the Qur'an such works were documented in a collection known as hadith'?
I don't debate to win argument- one evidence is sufficient for the seeker of truth. As for the rabble-rouser my advice for you is to playing victim
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amoto94:
I don't debate to win argument- one evidence is sufficient for the seeker of truth. As for the rabble-rouser my advice for you is to playing victim
I don't also debate to win arguments but I don't stop debating or asking questions in an argument because a person thinks I'm not being sincere or wants to win an argument. So tell me what you think I expected only a Yes or No.
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Thank you, bro. Seems our friend who loves to hate blacks have got a new monicker. Though he says he only hates Illogical Reasoning but didn't say anything about my comparison.

If blueAgent hates Illogical Reasoning , then he should begin by returning to school so as learn how to reason properly grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
BlueAgent, I'm waiting for your response on the Mungo Park example. Or should I skip it?
Re: What Is The Difference Between ISIS And British Slave Traders? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a joker. singarpore,China,hongkong,Malaysia,most Middleeast and asia countries
were ruled and influenced by the whiteman and they successfull especially the countries i.mentioned most of them were primitive people before they meet the white people .go and google economic history of this countries
if it worked for them it could have worked for us. but corruption,greed,selfishness,envy,lack of foresight all symptoms of low IQ will not allow the black man.

if with all the knowledge made available to blackman .and he is still saying that his backwardness is a a matter of time. how much more time will he had taken .if he was not exposed to such knowlegde through colonization.

their is a saying people your head in gear before people your mouth in motion.

If I tell you the truth will you bare it?

I will tell you why bro.

I read ElectricalElectronics Engineering.
One topic we treated was IC = Integrated Circuits.
We read how they are designed and produced from silicon.

We never saw silicon, we never doped silicon, we never designed circuits, we never designed ICs.
yet we passed.

Its all in the literature.

I can give a novice some notes on "Driving Techniques", he can copy the notes, cram them and pour them in exam.

He can claim to be a "driver" by qualification, yet he has never driven before.

I still prefer my father who never went to school, but produced yam for us to eat, than a Professor in Agriculture who proneness in Agriculture ends in grammer and books.

The nations you mentioned took their destinies into their hands.

I think you are actually misunderstand my intent.
I am not calling for the head of the Slave Traders,
rather I am calling on Africans to rise up and take our destinies into our hands.

We need to reclaim our lost identities, our destinies and our rights.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Panel Queries Auditor-General Over ‘Reckless Expenses’ / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej / Ogun Awards Six-lane Road Contract To Chinese Company

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.