Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members (29635 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Noah's Ark Found In Lagos Yesterday During The Heavy Rain [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Rip little girl

As for you retarde.d Ipod animals that were rejoicing over the death of helpless Palestinians, I hope you're watching.The problem
with you fo.ols is that you don't think.One would expect these monkeys to be sympathetic considering the fact that they've been victims
of persecution before but stup.idity and innate religious bigotry won't let them think properly

5 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
guy stop all those many English. The EU and the UN will do nothing. Even if a referendum will be held it will be held in the SE. Don't be deceived SS doesn't care about you. I'm a Kalabari boy. I come from the same LGA with Ateke Tom and believe me when I tell you that an average ijaw man doesn't give a damn about igbos.

You guys are free to choose where you guys want to belong but never speak for all SS which has a sizeable population of indigenous Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You guys are free to choose where you guys want to belong but never speak for all SS which has a sizeable population of indigenous Igbos.
look no one is speaking ill here. You're the who doesn't just get it. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in your 5 SE states.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
look no one is speaking ill here. You're the who doesn't just get it. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in your 5 SE states.

All communities and ethnic nations in the SE/SS will decide their fate
You guys are free to remain in this present geographical expression of which we wish you guys good luck like the Southern Cameroon people who are now weeping for not thinking twice before going.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Pidggin(f): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
kaakulator3:

[s]
You mean your mother is not a human being? grin Ipod lunatic[/s]

More evidence to support my theory
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by kingzizzy: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.

****The armed forces are shooting unarmed people and you are blaming Kanu? Do you think your armed forces are be being paid to kill people without reason? The mentality of some people is incredible!

I heard from a source that the armed forces are breaking into houses in Aba searching for IPOB members and that a kid was shot. I have no way of knowing if this young girl is the same kid that was killed but I do know that the murderous regime of Buhari, the same regime that slaughtered over 1000 Shia'ite Muslims do that the chief of Army staff can have right of way, the same regime shooting unarmed protesters, the same regime that is not a respecter of the courts or the constitution. This regime is leading Nigeria no where

9 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by VocalWalls: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
I pray this is not true.
I hope she didn't die.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
kingzizzy:

Are you insane? The armed forces are shooting unarmed people and you are blaming Kanu? Do you think your armed forces are be being paid to kill people without reason? The mentality of some people is incredible!

I heard from a source that the armed forces are breaking into houses in Aba searching for IPOB members and that a kid was shot. I have no way of knowing if this young girl is the same kid that was killed but I do know that the murderous regime of Buhari, the same regime that slaughtered over 1000 Shia'ite Muslims do that the chief of Army staff can have right of way, the same regime shooting unarmed protesters, the same regime that is not a respecter of the courts or the constitution. This regime is leading Nigeria no where
keep quiet there. You think I'm happy with the death of that little innocent girl? All these could have easily been avoided if only Kanu had not given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. I pray all ipob supporters are smoked out by Buratai and his boys.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
cheruv:
Chukwu Okike gozie mkpuru obi ya cry
Echi onye Igbo dagburu onwe ya na iberibe abia gwam "otu naijiria" angry
nwanne m oooo ihe nkea gwuru muonewm ike o
ndi igbo dagburu onwe ha n'iberibe agaghi ekweta na anyi abughi otu ndi.........
obodo umu anumanu nkea anyi no n'ime ya bu naijiria kwesiri ikpo-oku
ka mkpuru obi nwata nwanyi ahu zuo ike nudo ise isee iseee
anyi ga enweta mmeri n'ikpeazu anyi ga emeri ndi ofe na ndi almajiri
Chukwu Okike Abiama nonyere anyi, n'ihi nkea, onweghi ihe bubu na ndi oji eje ozi puru ime anyi ise isee iseeeee
chukwu gozie gi nwannem maka iji asusu anyi bu igbo ede ihe ebea...... Chukwu gozie gi maka ikwalite asusu igbo n'ogbakoa

6 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by MrAnalyst: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:

You've just said you're Kalabari and you probably live in an Ijaw community. How then are you a "master" on where Igboland starts and ends?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

All communities and ethnic nations in the SE/SS will decide their fate
You guys are free to remain in this present geographical expression of which we wish you guys good luck like the Southern Cameroon people who are now weeping for not thinking twice before going.
SE will decide their fate not SS. We already know where we stand.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrAnalyst:

You've just said you're Kalabari and you probably live in an Ijaw community. How then are you a "master" on where Igboland starts and ends?
so what are you saying? The fact I'm Kalabari and I shouldn't know the geography of my country? Sometimes you igbos never fail to amaze me. I just hope all igbos don't think in this manner.

11 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
SE will decide their fate not SS. We already know where we stand.

I have warned you not to speak for all SS. Each ethnic nation in SS will decide their fate.
Your Kalabari people are free to remain members of this present geographical expression.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

I have warned you not to speak for all SS. Each ethnic nation in SS will decide their fate.
Your Kalabari people are free to remain members of this present geographical expression.
I'm warning you too not to try to impose any referendum on anyone. SS has spoken. It's left for you to accept it or not. You can't decide for SS. Stop trying to lump us together.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by MrAnalyst: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
so what are you saying? The fact I'm Kalabari and I shouldn't know the geography of my country? Sometimes you igbos never fail to amaze me. I just hope all igbos don't think in this manner.

I try to be polite really but Nigerians have developed such thick skin. Maybe,I wasn't direct enough. Mister,your statement that Igboland starts in Asaba and ends in SE is very uninformed or "dumb" as many put it. I won't attempt to debate it with you.. Take it or leave it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
I'm warning you too not to try to impose any referendum on anyone. SS has spoken. It's left for you to accept it or not. You can't decide for SS. Stop trying to lump us together.

You and your kalabari people have no right to speak for all SS.
Each ethnic nation in SS will decide their fate. Those that want to remain in this geographic expression will remain while others will opt out

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You and your kalabari people have no right to speak for all SS.
Each ethnic nation in SS will decide their fate. Those that wants to remain in this geographic expression will remain while others will opt out
you and your fellow igbos have no right to decide for SS. We are waiting for you to come and conduct your stupid referendum in SS and let's see how it will turn out to be. Nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by dustmalik: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Seun, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Mynd44, please, don't put this on the front page. This news is unconfirmed, and it's highly sensitive given that it's a child. Until a reputable media publishes this, don't put it on the FP.

For all we know, she could be a victim of an accident, or something else.

OP, stop spreading info you aren't sure of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
you and your fellow igbos have no right to decide for SS. We are waiting for you to come and conduct your stupid referendum in SS and let's see how it will turn out to be. Nonsense.

That's the problem with people like you. If the Ijaws decide to remain in this geographic expression fine and good.
But remember that the Annang Efik Ibibio Oron Eket Ogoni etc may not buy your idea or that of the Igbos
Therefore a Referendum will put to rest where their loyalty lies.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by obailala(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Since Buhari won this election in 2015, there is hardly any misfortune that has not been blamed on Buhari to justify a reason to secede. Everyday, one contrived picture or the other is released into the atmosphere to spread propaganda to gullible folks that Buhari is murdering Igbos; anything to demonise Buhari and promote the quest for secession is a welcome idea. Even ftom Buhari's first week in power, the allegations of murder had already started pouring in from the SE.

Now what is the evidence that this little girl was shot? ... and if she was shot, what is the evidence that she was shot by soldiers?.... What also is the evidence that this tragedy happened in Nigeria and in Aba?

On a daily basis in the SE, sensational pictures like this (both real, fake, from Nigeria and outwith Nigeria) are being circulated continuously with a singular intention to demonise Buhari and everything he stands for; the target is to ensure that every single Igbo man, woman and child rabidly hates Buhari and hates Nigeria with the deepest passion. Unfortunately, sensational propaganda materials like this are very effective, but certainly, the madness does not cross an inch beyond Igbo land. I also laugh at the way some of these actors continually involve the name of God in their devilish deceit.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

That's the problem with people like you. If the Ijaws decide to remain in this geographic expression fine and good.
But remember that the Annang Efik Ibibio Oron Eket Ogoni etc may not buy your idea or that of the Igbos
Therefore a Referendum will put to rest where their loyalty lies.
hahahhaa. Seriously you make me laugh. If wishes were horses indeed. See the people you mentioned. You'll be shocked at what awaits you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by anticabal1: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.

Yorubaman say the truth, you enjoyed seeing that Igbo girl's blood spilled. Didn't you? We don't need your pity. You yorubas and hausa should enjoy the show while it lasts. It definitely won't last forever. Someone please send that pics to Trump's email djt@trumporg.com , obama's email
obh@whitehouse.gov , members of the British parliament, Ibtimesuk, Foxnews with title BUHARI'S SUNNI ARMY MURDERS LITTLE BIAFRAN GIRL DURING SEARCH FOR BIAFRAN NATIONALISTS.

Let the world see what monkeys are doing with guns and bullets they give them. Let them know that the devil lives here and nowhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:
hahahhaa. Seriously you make me laugh. If wishes were horses indeed. See the people you mentioned. You'll be shocked at what awaits you.

Until then. Now answer this simple question.
When Adaka Boro led the ND uprising, how many non Ijaws participated. Mention their names and ethnicities.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by idupaul: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
tombraokoto:

Dude are u sure it will be ever be well with U again. ..try to be sensitive because not every thing is politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by anticabal1: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

That guy you are quoting is more yoruba than baba suwen.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.