Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members (29631 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Noah's Ark Found In Lagos Yesterday During The Heavy Rain [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Urchman30(m): 7:06am On Jan 25, 2016
catlova:
Im about to upload some rats and cockroaches i killed in my room while i was searching for ipobaboon protesters
U Comparing the life of this little girl with Rats and Cockroaches ehn?.. if this is right your share is on your door step waiting to manifest..
catlova:
Im about to upload some rats and cockroaches i killed in my room while i was searching for ipobaboon protesters
U Comparing the life of this little girl with Rats and Cockroaches ehn?.. if this is right your share is on your door step waiting to manifest..
catlova:
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Urchman30:

He goat, im not comparing the life of anyone with anything.

Stop pointing fingers to the wrong ppl for the death of whover in ur regions. I remember there was a picture circulated of an injured baby which they accused the FG. In the end, that picture was from South Africa during the xenophobia bullshit.

if this is right your share is on your door step waiting to manifest <---- this is definitely your portion and not mine. u can say amen to that
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Mckennedy: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2016
sebali:

One question 4 u, hw many ss pple have u seen publicly declare support 4 biafra.
Mak una leave us, if we want out of Nigeria it wud be 2 form Niger Delta Republic and not Biafra....
Take heart we SS wannabe.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=917592494976096&id=100001760637359
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Mckennedy: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2016
muktarmtt:
shut up mumu u never learn more will die before u realized

Some talks are baseless and requires no attention.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by mzilakazi(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2016
catlova:

He goat, im not comparing the life of anyone with anything.

Stop pointing fingers to the wrong ppl for the death of whover in ur regions. I remember there was a picture circulated of an injured baby which they accused the FG. In the end, that picture was from South Africa during the xenophobia bullshit.

if this is right your share is on your door step waiting to manifest <---- this is definitely your portion and not mine. u can say amen to that

Why is that you fellow Africans like to falsely blame South Africa for everything that is demonic. You blame SA for your own wickedness. That picture of a young girl is not from South Africa dude. Stop misleading people.

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2016/01/ipob-members-claim-that-this-school.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2016
mzilakazi:

Why is that you fellow Africans like to falsely blame South Africa for everything that is demonic. You blame SA for your own wickedness. That picture of a young girl is not from South Africa dude. Stop misleading people.

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2016/01/ipob-members-claim-that-this-school.html?m=1

Do you have any problem comprehending simple english?

Read well before you jump into my comment to spew trash
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by stayreal: 5:35am On Sep 18, 2017
anticabal1:

Yorubaman say the truth, you enjoyed seeing that Igbo girl's blood spilled. Didn't you? We don't need your pity. You yorubas and hausa should enjoy the show while it lasts. It definitely won't last forever. Someone please send that pics to Trump's email djt@trumporg.com , obama's email
obh@whitehouse.gov , members of the British parliament, Ibtimesuk, Foxnews with title BUHARI'S SUNNI ARMY MURDERS LITTLE BIAFRAN GIRL DURING SEARCH FOR BIAFRAN NATIONALISTS.

Let the world see what monkeys are doing with guns and bullets they give them. Let them know that the devil lives here and nowhere else.

Brother stop looking for sympathy from the USA or any other unjust government. They do not give a flying f*kk about the plight of our people. They don't even care about black people in their own country. It is not considered a crime for police in the USA to kill a black person whether man, woman or child. So why do you think they will care about our people in the slaughterhouse called Nigeria? You brothers need to look into the parrallels in the bible and the Israelites in Exodus.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by ipoblogic: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2017
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.

Gowon came to kill us, you blamed Ojukeu
Shekau was killing in the North, you blamed Jonathan

Now Buhari is killing us, you blame Nnamdi,

You know what?
People like you are the reason, we cannot go back on our quest for freedom.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Kingspin(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2017
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.
So a thousand innocent souls should be murdered because of one man called KALU.. One Nigeria please go to hell... The reason why the nation is down is many. Keeping the country burning....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.