Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members (29629 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Noah's Ark Found In Lagos Yesterday During The Heavy Rain [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by LoveDecay(m): 2:14am On Jan 24, 2016
anticabal1:

"I am Igbo" zombie. We know that your lord and master buhari can not be held accountable for the wanton murder of innocent people because you are eating crumbs from APC. Infact kanu escaped from his prison and murdered the girl.

You gorillas can be daft you know.May your daughter or relative be murdered by a drunk policeman before the end of this year. Ise!!!

May the God that protects Nigeria send thunder to scatter all that seek to divide her . amen, amin --- i cant say ise' cos this is a river goddess "ise" from my hometown.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by cheruv: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2016
dustmalik:
Seun, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Mynd44, please, don't put this on the front page. This news is unconfirmed, and it's highly sensitive given that it's a child. Until a reputable media publishes this, don't put it on the FP.

For all we know, she could be a victim of an accident, or something else.

OP, stop spreading info you aren't sure of.
Bkos she's Igbo isn't
Just look at how you're trivializing the death of a poor little girl just bkos of your belief in nonsense!!!
God bless her sweet little soul and pour out his wrath on all any mod that refuses to FP this info bkos of parochialism!! angry
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Omenkata: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
tombraokoto:
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.
[/s]
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by obailala(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2016
anticabal1:

"I am Igbo" zombie. We know that your lord and master buhari can not be held accountable for the wanton murder of innocent people because you are eating crumbs from APC. Infact kanu escaped from his prison and murdered the girl.

Let me remind you of 2 facts you need to know while you continue to ridiculously hate on Buhari; firstly, Buhari is the freaking president of Nigeria and he will be your president till at least 2019 or even 2023. Secondly, Nigeria is not going to be balkanised. If you like you can go and murder 1000 innocent people and circulate the pictures claiming it was Buhari to gain sympathy, Nigeria is not going to be balkanised. If you feel so frustrated about buhari being your president, you can go swallow otapiapia or easily relocate to cameroun or togo, but you shall be taking not even an inch of Nigerian territory with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
cheruv:

Bkos she's Igbo isn't
Just look at how you're trivializing the death of a poor little girl just bkos of your belief in nonsense!!!
God bless her sweet little soul and pour out his wrath on all any mod that refuses to FP this info bkos of parochialism!! angry

By are you beset with hates?
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by DonBobes(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Whosoever sed d Army did dis will knw no peace.

D Army did no such thing & i can say it dt d Army will do everything & anything to protect d lives of CHILDREN. So if dt little girl was killed by dos IPOB rats dey shuld stp putting the blame on d Nig Army.

Com to think of it, a cordon and search will result to d death of a little girl on uniform. Mind u dt pix was taken on d street wit d girl lying down in d pool of her blood. Y was the pix nt taken in d room since d IPOB rats sed it ws durin a cordon and search op?

That GIRL PROBABLY HAD A MOTOR ACCIDENT AND DIED. The pix says it all.
Who do dis IPOB rats think dey r fooling. We r nt fools lik dey r. Funny dum-yums!

*sighs & walks out of tread

7 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by wada24(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2016
Biafra will end up loosin souls dey suck....... may her soul rest in peace and God bless the family

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by RELEASEUS: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.
But if someone says he does not want to live in the same house with you, is there any reason you will force it? Because my opinion is that as a nation the government will try to keep the country as one,that's government but this one brothers from the west are hating and cursing beats my imagination. They don't benefit anything from the East I suppose so if they want to go I think people like you should be neutral on the issue and not hate and curse. Well! it's my own opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Raydos: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Mortality Rate Has Indeed Risen In Igbo Land Especially Among The Beer-Fans - May Her Soul Rest In Peace Anyway! sadsadsadsadsad
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2016
ZipporahElla:
Not confirmed, but report from Aba yesterday claimed that a little girl who left for school was shot dead during the house to house search for IPOB members

Not a Biafra supporter though, but then it shouldve been a peaceful search with no life wasted, now a future leader is gone

May her soul rest in peace though.

It shall never be well with Nnamdi Kanu and big head protesters for bringing pains to innocent families.
More than 3 million igbos died in the last civil war yet Ojukwu didn't loss any of his children and died a hero.
Ojukwu got financial compensation from Shagari but the innocent people that lost their lives got nothing.

Now Nnamdi Kanu is sending people to early grave.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by 247Dior(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2016
LoveDecay:
This is what the east will look like should it attempt to seccede.

All criminals in hiding will let loose and and the east shall turn to a Honduras of sorts.

But Nnamdi Kanu child is sure of warm food and clean water and safety no matter how many easterners die.
I thank Allah that most part of the north is already war turned.. and it will spread till northern Nigeria is wiped out of the earth surface... cow learn to use your empty skull before u write next time

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2016
naijapips02:
cheap propaganda by silly biafrats.

How do you show that soldiers killed this girl? for all we know, she might have being knocked down by a car. What would soldiers gain by shooting an innocent kid?

Your lies will not give u birafrat. Stand up for the truth
Don't go there. Only God knows the number of innocent kids killed by them in Baga and Zaria massacres.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by mekonglobal(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2016
For dis singler act and many other reasons, i forsee a case of North Korea and South Korea coming soon in dis country.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by aleshmotors: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Bhauri is too keen on dat animal call nnamdi kanu,d man should av being killed
tombraokoto:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Rubbish, a victim of traffic accident somewhere in the Caribbean. this photo was all over Facebook about two weeks ago, and people were typing amen to it.

Nigerian bloggers sha. all of dem wan turn to Linda overnight., and d mods that like pushing rubbish to the FP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by fejikudz(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:

Dude like seriously are you serious??
So kanu escaped from prison to kill the innocent girl ??

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by aleshmotors: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2016
U just writn witout using ur brain,weere all ds ipob dey during GEJ govt
kingzizzy:

****The armed forces are shooting unarmed people and you are blaming Kanu? Do you think your armed forces are be being paid to kill people without reason? The mentality of some people is incredible!

I heard from a source that the armed forces are breaking into houses in Aba searching for IPOB members and that a kid was shot. I have no way of knowing if this young girl is the same kid that was killed but I do know that the murderous regime of Buhari, the same regime that slaughtered over 1000 Shia'ite Muslims do that the chief of Army staff can have right of way, the same regime shooting unarmed protesters, the same regime that is not a respecter of the courts or the constitution. This regime is leading Nigeria no where
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by bewla(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Oron la le da eyin te pa omo ti eje o da gba oron la le da .
may her spirit search and fight for justice on the one that pull the trigger
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2016
RELEASEUS:
But if someone says he does not want to live in the same house with you, is there any reason you will force it? Because my opinion is that as a nation the government will try to keep the country as one,that's government but this one brothers from the west are hating and cursing beats my imagination. They don't benefit anything from the East I suppose so if they want to go I think people like you should be neutral on the issue and not hate and curse. Well! it's my own opinion though.
I really pity you. Nobody hates you. Get that into your head. The question I want to ask every igbo man is this why did you guys advocate for biafra when the last national conference was held? Why did you guys protest in the streets when some of your ipob tried to hijack a radio station in enugu and we're arrested? Why are you guys hell-bent on going with the South South? Look the earlier you wake up the better for you. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in the SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2016
fejikudz:
Dude like seriously are you serious??
So kanu escaped from prison to kill the innocent girl ??
you seriously don't understand English. When did I say Kanu escaped from prison to get the innocent girl killed? You lack comprehensive skills.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2016
aleshmotors:
Bhauri is too keen on dat animal call nnamdi kanu,d man should av being killed
I tire o. Buhari should executed that Kanu guy once and for all.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by fejikudz(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
you seriously don't understand English. When did I say Kanu escaped from prison to get the innocent girl killed? You lack comprehensive skills.
but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl.

THINK B4 U TYPE
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by jane0000(f): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

I repeat. God is taking note and will be brutal against Nigeria if they refused to treat Igbos as fellow country people
You can ask the Ancient Egyptians what God did to them in the days of Moses
Ask yourself this question. What moved EU to speak on recognizing any referendum that will be conducted in SE/SS
see this one o. You and who be se/ss Why can't u people Leave us ss alone? We don't want una Biafra simple.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by shamecurls(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
months:
Nnamdi Kanu warned us that Boko Haram are already in Igboland, this is no joke.

Can u imagine shooting a School girl in the name of searching for protesters.

Dat is the change APC can provide. Buhari want to take the law into his hand without any form of protest.

This pic is going where all the other pics were sent.

Let us not forget that a 10 year old girl was raped to death in Rivers. All at the sametime the Army invaded Rivers.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Classicman47(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:

They don't need ur pity man, ur better off pitying ursef who is so afraid to stand up for what is right.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by jane0000(f): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2016
kingzizzy:

****The armed forces are shooting unarmed people and you are blaming Kanu? Do you think your armed forces are be being paid to kill people without reason? The mentality of some people is incredible!

I heard from a source that the armed forces are breaking into houses in Aba searching for IPOB members and that a kid was shot. I have no way of knowing if this young girl is the same kid that was killed but I do know that the murderous regime of Buhari, the same regime that slaughtered over 1000 Shia'ite Muslims do that the chief of Army staff can have right of way, the same regime shooting unarmed protesters, the same regime that is not a respecter of the courts or the constitution. This regime is leading Nigeria no where
keep quiet there. Hw r u sure its soldiers dt killed her? Wat will N.A benefit from killing innocent little girl?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by maxti: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
I stand to be corrected, but the pics looks like a case of hit and run vehicle.
The body is lying on a road, so I don't think it would have resulted from any house to house search. You can also see she still has her bag strapped.
The body doesn't seem to be hit by bullet. #myopinion.

Let's pray for Nigeria. Looking forward to a peaceful resolution on this matter of Biafra.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by streetzdreamz(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2016
probably hit by a stray bullet,but why would there be shootings while searching for ipob members?? they ain't criminals for Pete's sake,this killings will do no good to both parties,rip to the lil girl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Traditional Rulers Collect Grazing Money From Herdsmen / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.