Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members (29642 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Noah's Ark Found In Lagos Yesterday During The Heavy Rain [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by maxti: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
I really pity you. Nobody hates you. Get that into your head. The question I want to ask every igbo man is this why did you guys advocate for biafra when the last national conference was held? Why did you guys protest in the streets when some of your ipob tried to hijack a radio station in enugu and we're arrested? Why are you guys hell-bent on going with the South South? Look the earlier you wake up the better for you. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in the SE.

Asaba how? Onitsha.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
May her Gentle soul RIP.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Ochinex(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
guy stop all those many English. The EU and the UN will do nothing. Even if a referendum will be held it will be held in the SE. Don't be deceived SS doesn't care about you. I'm a Kalabari boy. I come from the same LGA with Ateke Tom and believe me when I tell you that an average ijaw man doesn't give a damn about igbos.

so u speak for all the ijaw?

@moderator what have I dove to deserve ban for 2weeks? just because I spoke the truth?
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by BiafranPrince: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Hitting zoo hard where it puts them in "gbagharia" mode. cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by jane0000(f): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2016
anticabal1:

Yorubaman say the truth, you enjoyed seeing that Igbo girl's blood spilled. Didn't you? We don't need your pity. You yorubas and hausa should enjoy the show while it lasts. It definitely won't last forever. Someone please send that pics to Trump's email djt@trumporg.com , obama's email
obh@whitehouse.gov , members of the British parliament, Ibtimesuk, Foxnews with title BUHARI'S SUNNI ARMY MURDERS LITTLE BIAFRAN GIRL DURING SEARCH FOR BIAFRAN NATIONALISTS.

Let the world see what monkeys are doing with guns and bullets they give them. Let them know that the devil lives here and nowhere else.
Hahahahaha... Biafrans are very funny. Guy if u like,send am to heaven nothing will happen U don't have any evidence that N.A killed her. So u r just wastingur time

4 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Classicman47(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
guy stop all those many English. The EU and the UN will do nothing. Even if a referendum will be held it will be held in the SE. Don't be deceived SS doesn't care about you. I'm a Kalabari boy. I come from the same LGA with Ateke Tom and believe me when I tell you that an average ijaw man doesn't give a damn about igbos.

And u think they give a damn about u?
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by fujirice: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
Do you know the meaning of a referendum? If you really do I'm not sure you would have said what you just said. Smh

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by demielvis: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2016
jane0000:
Wat will N.A benefit from killing innocent little girl?
The same benefit they gained from killing unarmed protesters...

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by don4real18(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2016
It's unconfirmed and the Nigerian Soldiers won't do such. It's mere propaganda by the ipob members

5 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Princewill1(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
Is Kalabari or Ijaw the only tribe in SS?

If your answer is no,then speak for your tribe in SS.

Allow other tribes in SS to decide if to participate in the referendum or not.

Ijaw can remain in one Nigeria,while the rest of us secede.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Ochinex(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:

and we careless of any tribe to come with us, if the want to stay, it is their choice, they should stay and enjoy watching the Hausa's stealing their oil. we have our own oil.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by banio: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by jane0000(f): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
demielvis:

The same benefit they gained from killing unarmed protesters...
Hahaha.. IPOB un armed protesters u say? Destroying goverment properties,Dangote trucks, burning a mosque and intimidating people are all un armed? Are in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by jane0000(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2016
247Dior:
I thank Allah that most part of the north is already war turned.. and it will spread till northern Nigeria is wiped out of the earth surface... cow learn to use your empty skull before u write next time
Lol.. Which north? The north weh I dey?Its only borno and we thank god everything is going normally now,people are going back to there various homes. So u loss

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by olasmith10(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2016
demielvis:

Are you trying to make fun of dead innocent souls?

Is there any word of comic and humour in the post?

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Endtimesmith(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2016
May lassa Fever,Ebola and every upraded sudden premature death diseases be the portion of those that perpetrated the killing of this neatly,well dressed and educated future and first lady of this Country..if you agree click likes,please......
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by RELEASEUS: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
I really pity you. Nobody hates you. Get that into your head. The question I want to ask every igbo man is this why did you guys advocate for biafra when the last national conference was held? Why did you guys protest in the streets when some of your ipob tried to hijack a radio station in enugu and we're arrested? Why are you guys hell-bent on going with the South South? Look the earlier you wake up the better for you. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in the SE.
No need for insults. that's not the way to discuss. I did not insult you when tabling my opinion. what I am saying is the past is past. if tomorrow the SE or any other part of Nigeria wants to go, let them go or give reasons why they should not go instead of killing or hating or INSULTING. Nigeria is a failed state simply because we don't trust each other. You might not agree with me but it's the truth. if you say no one is hating then either you are lying or you simply don't know about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by demielvis: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
jane0000:
Hahaha.. IPOB un armed protesters u say? Destroying goverment properties,Dangote trucks, burning a mosque and intimidating people are all un armed? Are in this country?
They said they were not responsible for any of those...

BTW what about when none of these had happened and they were being shot at and killed in ph?
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Classicman47:

They don't need ur pity man, ur better off pitying ursef who is so afraid to stand up for what is right.
talk to the hand.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by otiigba1(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Nigeria was never has never wiĺl never be ONE! Any one believing the fallacy (one nigeria) is either deluded or just damn!! Right! Dumb, ignorant and gullible, its time we be honest to ourselfs and forget the so called politicians and their propaganda. Nigerians tell youselves the TRUTH ngeria was never, is not, has never, will never be ONE!

More than half of nigerians knows this but are either Afraid or confused of what would happen to them and their, families,businesses, properties and jobs if nigeria were divided into 2 or more countries.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2016
RELEASEUS:
No need for insults. that's not the way to discuss. I did not insult you when tabling my opinion. what I am saying is the past is past. if tomorrow the SE or any other part of Nigeria wants to go, let them go or give reasons why they should not go instead of killing or hating or INSULTING. Nigeria is a failed state simply because we don't trust each other. You might not agree with me but it's the truth. if you say no one is hating then either you are lying or you simply don't know about Nigeria.
boss I'm not in anyway insulting you. I'm sorry if the way I replied offended you. I mean no harm. But lets tell ourselves the truth. Why did you guys bring up this biafra rubbish when Gej was president for 6yrs? I'll tell you why. This is because he favoured the igbos more than any other tribe. The clamour for biafra is all about Gej losing to PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Ochinex:

and we careless of any tribe to come with us, if the want to stay, it is their choice, they should stay and enjoy watching the Hausa's stealing their oil. we have our own oil.
SS has taken a stance. God forbid that any tribe in SS will go and join biafra where igbos are a majority. The marginalization of such tribe will be epic. You cry of marginalization and yet want to control other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by demielvis: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2016
olasmith10:

Is there any word of comic and humour in the post?
It wasn't humorous.Not that kinda humour anyway ...
Your post was twisted and evil.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Princewill1:
Is Kalabari or Ijaw the only tribe in SS?

If your answer is no,then speak for your tribe in SS.

Allow other tribes in SS to decide if to participate in the referendum or not.

Ijaw can remain in one Nigeria,while the rest of us secede.
on kaiama we all stand. Biafra is a igbo agenda to control and place SS under perpetual marginalization and servitude. But guess what it won't work. Why will I want to join biafra? What do you guys have to offer? What oil do you claim you have? Do you know Edo and Ondo produces more oil than the entire SE? If my region can become president, it obvious that we are now a force to reckon with. So I don't need any alliance with you guys. Nigeria will be great again.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by VellyG(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
Who the hell cares There's never been a time we solicited for Ur support. Igbos are strong willed very unlike Ur peeps
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2016
fujirice:

Do you know the meaning of a referendum? If you really do I'm not sure you would have said what you just said. Smh
do you know the meaning of marginalization that you claim you're subjected to? We don't need your nonsense referendum. Keep your referendum in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by dignity33: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2016
How on earth do you expect Nigeria to be one while another tribe can not see anything wrong in killing unarmed teenager . What do you gain in defending injustice or corrupt person because he is a yoruba or housa or even an Igbo because that person your are defending his evil affect you most ? What do you gain as a law enforcement agency in killing a little child simple because his people want selfgovernment, if during your father struggle for independent from British he was killed or jail will you be alive today or do you think that if God decide to take your life now that your gun or that person who is their enjoing his life with his family that you are carring his order will save you? If other countries in the world was like Nigeria where by everything are base on tribe you woudn't have heard of uprising in Egypt, Tunisia and libya or you will be hearing Countries like Switzerland or Southafrica fighting each other like Nigeria. What we need in Nigeria is a Government that will carry every tribe along because we all as a citizen are suffering, we don't need a tribalist Governnent and we most joing hand together and call a spade a spade and stop being tribalist in issue that are affecting every body including you.

Ok can you let me know how will the masses hold the government accountable for mismanagement and embezlement where by every body are busy protecting his own tribalmen or women who don't even care about your suffering, this attitude most stop in Nigeria or else no need of becoming one Nigeria. This is the only reason i like GEJ and Yaradua Government, their wanted to build Nigeria as a one people but unfortunate those who has put us in this mess never want then to succeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison / Ibadan Explosion Linked To Illegal Miners - Governor Seyi Makinde / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.