Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members (29635 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Noah's Ark Found In Lagos Yesterday During The Heavy Rain [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by refiner(f): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
noblezone:

When Shekau was killing northerners, you people blamed Jonathan.
Buhari is killing Biafrans, you blame Kanu.
I shudder!
chukwu goziere m gi!
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
jane0000:
see this one o. You and who be se/ss Why can't u people Leave us ss alone? We don't want una Biafra simple.

Whose pics are you using to deceive gullible boys
Nowadays even zombies now claim SS

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by HiddenShadow: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
babysophie:
it seems ds biafra stuff cnt succeed if u don't drag regions dt dont want u. Y is ds biafra so bent on having SS along by force ?

Since 1970 tell me if the innocent blood spilled have allowed Nigeria see any atom of progress.
Development will keep eluding Nigeria until those blood spilled are atoned for

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by jane0000(f): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Whose pics are you using to deceive gullible boys Nowadays even zombies now claim SS
Ur mama's pic
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Mcowubaba: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
guy stop all those many English. The EU and the UN will do nothing. Even if a referendum will be held it will be held in the SE. Don't be deceived SS doesn't care about you. I'm a Kalabari boy. I come from the same LGA with Ateke Tom and believe me when I tell you that an average ijaw man doesn't give a damn about igbos.
We also don't give a rats ass about ijaws too cheesy grin

Who gave u guys this delusion of importance, definitely not me or any reasonable Igbo man/woman...swerve > all this we SS, we ijaws..hahaha
Seriously who cares ? Maybe NFCs !!! But so not Millions of Igbos
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Ochinex(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
SS has taken a stance. God forbid that any tribe in SS will go and join biafra where igbos are a majority. The marginalization of such tribe will be epic. You cry of marginalization and yet want to control other tribes.

you said your point. have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Mcowubaba: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
unamadso:

Be careful, Yorubas have opened moniker claiming Ijaw and Igbo. U might be talking to a yoruba person.

This is how dey created division and suspicion in 1960s.

Best to ignore provocative comments becos the person is not even Ijaw or igbo.

Oga leave Yorubas alone....
There are many "confirmed/real" SS people with the same mentality..I have addressed this issues many times....
No be today matter...we SS, we ijaws, we ikwerrians, we Edo, we Deltas ...WTF...who cares mehn!!!
I blame gullible Igbos that give them attention nd reasons to say thrash...make una leave them alone undecided...

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by crackhouse(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
whoever that did this will definitely rot in hell. and his children will die like this too. Amen.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Dedetwo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am sure that the actions of Nigerian security operatives tend to harden the psychic of those who tend to oppose the current configuration of the zoo called Nigeria. Those who preach for unity in Nigeria are dumbass ninnies.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Alwaystruth: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
And how many are you and your Ijaw to give us freedom?. Senseless idiot..
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by sexaddict08(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
cheruv:

Pls do send it so that the world would know that we're been murdered in cold blood on our lands...imagine wasting the life of a young school girl just bkos some unprofessional outfits that call themselves soldiers can't differentiate their left from their right angry

they should send a picture that is not confirmed ? u people are not even serious with this Biafra. u making it look like a joke. nobody will respect a picture without proof, go get sense abeg.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by unamadso: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
@ Mcowubaba dont keep me waiting, i want to hear ur alternative?
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by bashsani(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Which kinnd rubbish post b this nothing to identify the girl nor the culprit and people are already spewing trash.make me sef post one
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by twilliamx(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
ZipporahElla:
Not confirmed, but report from Aba yesterday claimed that a little girl who left for school was shot dead during the house to house search for IPOB members

Not a Biafra supporter though, but then it shouldve been a peaceful search with no life wasted, now a future leader is gone

May her soul rest in peace though.
i

so the little girl was going to school on a saturday? please confirm the actual day and lets do personal investigation,
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by sebali: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
unamadso:

Every student of Politics knows that to move a motion requires pressure group. Nothing stops Nigeria from calling a referendum tomorrow. SS/SE dont have a majority in the legislative and hence that route is pointless. The legislative is not necessary for break away regions. International law makes provision in those circumstances.

One question 4 u, hw many ss pple have u seen publicly declare support 4 biafra.
Mak una leave us, if we want out of Nigeria it wud be 2 form Niger Delta Republic and not Biafra....
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Euceey(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
guy stop all those many English. The EU and the UN will do nothing. Even if a referendum will be held it will be held in the SE. Don't be deceived SS doesn't care about you. I'm a Kalabari boy. I come from the same LGA with Ateke Tom and believe me when I tell you that an average ijaw man doesn't give a damn about igbos.
just shut d Bleep up boi%ur just a kid

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by magicfingers009: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
I've been on this thread for an hour reading all the comments and you hit it spot on. Theanks for your keen analytical skills
maxti:
May her gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
I stand to be corrected, but the pics looks like a case of hit and run vehicle.
The body is lying on a road, so I don't think it would have resulted from any house to house search. You can also see she still has her bag strapped.
The body doesn't seem to be hit by bullet. #myopinion.

Let's pray for Nigeria. Looking forward to a peaceful resolution on this matter of Biafra.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by ernecy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
LoveDecay:
This is what the east will look like should it attempt to seccede.

All criminals in hiding will let loose and and the east shall turn to a Honduras of sorts.

But Nnamdi Kanu child is sure of warm food and clean water and safety no matter how many easterners die.
I really wish to understand ur grudge against the east, what is wrong with secceding, what is wrong asking to be alone, what is wrong with asking for freedom from oppression, inequality, and self-determination.

i wonder why a man will want to kill his wife because she want to get a divorce.

I don't think all this death threats is the way forward, but dialogue and diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by muktarmtt(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
months:
Nnamdi Kanu warned us that Boko Haram are already in SS/SE, this is no joke.

Can u imagine shooting a School girl in the name of searching for protesters.

Dat is the change APC can provide. Buhari want to take the law into his hand without any form of protest.

This pic is going where all the other pics were sent.

Let us not forget that a 10 year old girl was raped to death in Rivers. All at the sametime the Army invaded Rivers.

Hallmarks of Boko Haram.
shut up mumu u never learn more will die before u realized
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by ZipporahElla(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
twilliamx:
i

so the little girl was going to school on a saturday? please confirm the actual day and lets do personal investigation,

It was posted yesterday not today
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Olabestonic001(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
For no reason should anyone shed any innocent blood. RIP to the dead.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Euceey:
just shut d Bleep up boi%ur just a kid
likewise you.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by maxti: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
magicfingers009:
I've been on this thread for an hour reading all the comments and you hit it spot on. Theanks for your keen analytical skills

Than a lot for the commendation. It is appreciated.
I a very humbled sir.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Prince16: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
HiddenShadow:

You guys are free to choose where you guys want to belong but never speak for all SS which has a sizeable population of indigenous Igbos.

tombraokoto:
look no one is speaking ill here. You're the who doesn't just get it. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in your 5 SE states.

Guy! Abeg try decode nah!

Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Prince16: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
MrAnalyst:

You've just said you're Kalabari and you probably live in an Ijaw community. How then are you a "master" on where Igboland starts and ends?

tombraokoto:
so what are you saying? The fact I'm Kalabari and I shouldn't know the geography of my country? Sometimes you igbos never fail to amaze me. I just hope all igbos don't think in this manner.

Hmmmmm......,

Iz dt supposed 2 be a question?

Are u new to Contemporary Nigeria?

Unfortunately, very many think ds way!

SMH!
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Prince16:

Guy! Abeg try decode nah!

He dey try tell u with style say SS na "no man's land".

Hahahahahahahaha!
make them try any nonsense them go know how far. The one those bini boys did to them na small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus" / See List Of All Presidential Candidates And Their Political Parties / President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.