Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting (9540 Views)

Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Keketu(m): 5:52am On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
How will I change my moniker bro. Teach me I beg. Nlanders don frustrate my moniker
will your boyfriend be angry if you cheat on him next week?
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Keketu(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme try to see if I can be of help

To have a good conversation with a lady, you need not turn yourself to a clown just to keep the chatting going. The secrets are; try to avoid asking predictable, stale or unnecessary questions, or lemme say you should avoid asking questions the boring ways most dudes ask them

For example, instead of "how was your nyt", you would rephrase it to look more interesting and hilarious, " I hope you had mosquitoes free night?; I hope your nyt was worthwhile?

Instead of how was your day?, It would sound nicer asking how her to briefly tell you how her day was spent; Was she indoor all through? If she said yes; ask if she was indoor cos she had no one to visit or she barely visit friends? cheesy

On a different note, avoid asking direct questions that will only provide the answer "Yes" or "No". Try to elaborate and beat around the bush when you talk about a particular subject. Take for example, movies... Do you like movies ? Of course I do; I trust that you would also be fantasized by these trending Pilliphines love movies? No I don't even watch it.. How come? Barely would you see a lady who doesn't like watching those movies; I don't even know what you people see in it cheesy . That's the way to keep the chat going

Also, try to pick a subject and make an intellectual discussion on it. For example, ask her for her most hated subject while she was in secondary school and inquire what led to the hatred. If she tells you, further ask more questions on it. Don't just jump to another subject

Conclusively, nearly every dude experiences stucked up moments of silence when you won't even know what to ask or say next. This is simple, kindly tell her to lead the chat and make her understand that you are short of words or out of gist. If she says she has nothing to say, tell her to tell you anything that will pleasing to the ear, or bring up a good topic to be discussed, then you could take it up from there

Note If a lady isn't feeling you, no matter how hard you try, the above guidelines will not work all.

How do you know she isn't feeling you?

i. If she's always waiting for you to greet her or strike up a chat

ii. If she replies you with monosyllabic words despite applying the above guidelines

iii. If "nothing" is what she frequently says

I hope I don try sha? cheesy
woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by aolumaxi(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Tosyne is not a V
Lobatan! shocked
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by IghravweIG(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:

To have a good conversation with a lady, you need not turn yourself to a clown just to keep the chatting going. The secrets are; try to avoid asking predictable, stale or unnecessary questions, or lemme say you should avoid asking questions the boring ways most dudes ask them

For example, instead of "how was your nyt", you would rephrase it to look more interesting and hilarious, " I hope you had mosquitoes free night?; I hope your nyt was worthwhile?

Instead of how was your day?, It would sound nicer asking how her to briefly tell you how her day was spent; Was she indoor all through? If she said yes; ask if she was indoor cos she had no one to visit or she barely visit friends? cheesy

On a different note, avoid asking direct questions that will only provide the answer "Yes" or "No". Try to elaborate and beat around the bush when you talk about a particular subject. Take for example, movies... Do you like movies ? Of course I do; I trust that you would also be fantasized by these trending Pilliphines love movies? No I don't even watch it.. How come? Barely would you see a lady who doesn't like watching those movies; I don't even know what you people see in it cheesy . That's the way to keep the chat going

Also, try to pick a subject and make an intellectual discussion on it. For example, ask her for her most hated subject while she was in secondary school and inquire what led to the hatred. If she tells you, further ask more questions on it. Don't just jump to another subject

Conclusively, nearly every dude experiences stucked up moments of silence when you won't even know what to ask or say next. This is simple, kindly tell her to lead the chat and make her understand that you are short of words or out of gist. If she says she has nothing to say, tell her to tell you anything that will pleasing to the ear, or bring up a good topic to be discussed, then you could take it up from there

Note If a lady isn't feeling you, no matter how hard you try, the above guidelines will not work all.

ii. If she replies you with monosyllabic words despite applying the above guidelines

Nice one, Baba

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by wristbangle: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2016
bankable:
hello nairalanders i recently summoned up courage to start approaching girls and good for me i am getting whatsapp numbers and pins but m also a kinof guy that believes in good foundation in anything i embark upon. the problem i encounter now is after texting a girl "hi" and she replies hi too then probably "aw was ur day" and she says fine i become stuck on what to say again and then i become boring to the girl in question then she fails to reply

Veteran tosyne2much has summarised it all for you. I will suggest you grab his advise wisely.

In addition, immediately you notice her response to a particular question of yours is open, find a way to discuss and intensify on that topic in an interesting way.

For example.

Guy: What kind of film do you watch?

Lady: Hollywood films

Guy: oh lovely! Have u ever watch a hollywood film that made u cry? "This question will make her open because ladies are so emotional wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by aolumaxi(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Veteran tosyne2much has summarised it all for you. I will suggest you grab his advise wisely.

In addition, immediately you notice her response to a particular question of yours is open, find a way to discuss and intensify on that topic in an interesting way.

For example.

Guy: What kind of film do you watch?

Lady: Hollywood films

Guy: oh lovely! Have u ever watch a hollywood film that made u cry? "This question will make her open because ladies are so emotional wink
hmmm... see them.... boss in woman affairs.... #tuale sir tongue
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by wristbangle: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2016
aolumaxi:
hmmm... see them.... boss in woman affairs.... #tuale sir tongue

cheesycheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Rukkydelta(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Seriously, am I skilled in women affairs ? cool

Yeah, I think so
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Adatob(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:

barman,give egbon tosyne 1 bottle of orijin and eja omi
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by OAFMods: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
bankable:
hello nairalanders i recently summoned up courage to start approaching girls and good for me i am getting whatsapp numbers and pins but m also a kinof guy that believes in good foundation in anything i embark upon. the problem i encounter now is after texting a girl "hi" and she replies hi too then probably "aw was ur day" and she says fine i become stuck on what to say again and then i become boring to the girl in question then she fails to reply

You don't deserve to be dating yet. I believe such response are spontaneous. If you can't figure what to say after striking a conversation it simply mean you were never interested.

What happened to lines such as what did you do today ? How about a movie together ? Lunch, dinner etc. what do you do for fun ? What school ? Where did you serve ? It's endless buddie. Any question at all will do.

I am of a firm believe that dating need no skill there is a girl out there always willing to listen to whatever you have to say. You just have to find your class. The bolder the higher the class.
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Keketu:
woman wrapper
Hahaha cheesy me ke? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yeah, I think so
I'm just learning tongue
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Adatob:
barman,give egbon tosyne 1 bottle of orijin and eja omi
Baba, I no dey take alcohol ooooo. Be like say na eja omi and wine go sure pass cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Adatob(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, I no dey take alcohol ooooo. Be like say na eja omi and wine go sure pass cheesy
barman,una get chardonnay? Give egbon one,his tipz don epp me.... Hez indeed the MOWA of dis country just like holyFRED has said
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Rukkydelta(f): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm just learning tongue
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by ritababe(f): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm just learning tongue
see who dey talk, later you go conclude say you be virgin.
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
ritababe:

see who dey talk, later you go conclude say you be .
I just recently lost it cool
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by ritababe(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just recently lost it cool

after 1 week you will turn virgin again grin
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
You are a pundit when it comes to women matters
i salute
tosyne2much:

For example, instead of the stale "how was your nyt", you would rephrase it to look more interesting and hilarious, " I hope you had mosquitoes free night?; I hope your nyt was worthwhile?

Instead of the boring "how was your day?, It would sound nicer asking how her to briefly tell you how her day was spent; Was she indoor all through? If she said yes; ask if she was indoor cos she had no one to visit or she barely visit friends? cheesy

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oma307:
You are a pundit when it comes to women matters
i salute
Ehn ehn? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:

For example, instead of the stale "how was your nyt", you would rephrase it to look more interesting and hilarious, " I hope you had mosquitoes free night?; I hope your nyt was worthwhile?

Instead of the boring "how was your day?, It would sound nicer asking how her to briefly tell you how her day was spent; Was she indoor all through? If she said yes; ask if she was indoor cos she had no one to visit or she barely visit friends? cheesy

Some girls no get good mood o. Most girls do the above 3 bolded things you mentioned when in bad mood.

I used to know a lady whenever i called her, she will be like, " I am in a bad mood, talk to you later ".. When she calls later, its either she is annoyed with a toaster or her family member...

Smh..
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:

loool tosin is this d best u could come up with? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Naughtysite:

Some girls no get good mood o. Most girls do the above 3 bolded things you mentioned when in bad mood.

I used to know a lady whenever i called her, she will be like, " I am in a bad mood, talk to you later ".. When she calls later, its either she is annoyed with a toaster or her family member...

Smh..
Chaaai that thing dey vex me ehn. Some of dem no dey ever dey for better mood
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cutehector:
loool tosin is this d best u could come up with? cheesy
I just say make I try ni oooo cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just say make I try ni oooo cheesy
I dey enta uniben soon cheesy.

Maybe i"d spot olivia grin
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cutehector:
I dey enta uniben soon cheesy.
Maybe i"d spot olivia grin
U dey parol dia wey u wan run? cool
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
U dey parol dia wey u wan run? cool
yea mehn, I get parol..
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Lsofdk(m): 2:05am On Jan 27, 2016
tosyne2much:

baddestgrin…dat title wey dem confer on u no b in vain
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by eddyroyal(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Ask her where she resides, if she is kind to disclose hurry and carry out little research about the place, resume your chat and tell her about the place like person wey sabi am wella. Be lively and creative o.

She is more likely to pick interest in someone who knows her POR.
Babe i lv ur shape.

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Lsofdk:

baddestgrin…dat title wey dem confer on u no b in vain
Say I be minister of women affairs abi? tongue
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
eddyroyal:
Babe i lv ur shape.
Thanks sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.