Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting (9532 Views)

Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by AyamConfidence(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oghene me nacheesycheesycheesy
shuoooo
lol...shock catch you...wetin we no go see for NL
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by AyamConfidence(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

Oya Bankable(OP)... The great Tonye has spoken well.

But Tonye,I don't even know how to hold a conversation with a girl face to face.
My case is that critical embarassed
mrcork baba come oo...your advice is needed
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by dollyjoy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol...shock catch you...wetin we no go see for NL
cheesycheesy very soon we go teach some pple hw to dey pisscheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by AyamConfidence(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
lol...i swear...people dey ask unbelivable questions
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

The winshes yaff hold your voice abi?

Oya,IJN,open up and speak. gringrin

*Modified* If you wey be MOWA(Minister of Women Affairs cheesy(no ask me who confer that title on you tongue))wey you be,if you no get wetin to talk,who want come talk? cheesy
Oyah go check, I don finally drop comment oooo cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Emac34:
haba nah Boss u of all people support get wetin to talk nahgrin hez a brother so just help him out
I don finally comment baba cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
mr.cork baba come oo...your advice is needed
Why are you calling that man wey no fit call woman name correctly sef?
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme try to see if I can be of help

To have a good conversation with a lady, you need not turn yourself to a clown just to keep the chatting going. The secrets are; try to avoid asking predictable, stale or unnecessary questions, or lemme say you should avoid asking questions the boring ways most dudes ask them

For example, instead of "how was your nyt", you would rephrase it to look more interesting and hilarious, " I hope you had mosquitoes free night?; I hope your nyt was awesome?

Instead of how was your day?, It would sound nicer asking how her day was spent? Was she indoor all through? If she said yes; ask if she was indoor cos she had no one to visit or she barely keep friends? cheesy

On a different note, avoid asking direct questions that will only provide the answer "Yes" or "No". Try to elaborate and beat around the bush when you talk about a particular subject. Take for example, Movies... Do you like movies ? Yes I do; I trust that you would also be fantasized by theese Pilliphines love movies? No I don't even watch it.. How come? Barely would you see a lady who doesn't love those movies. That's the way to keep the chat going

Also, try to pick a subject and make an intellectual discussion on it. For example, ask her for her most hated subject while she was in secondary school and inquire what led to the hatred. If she tells you, further ask more questions on it. Don't just jump to another subject

Conclusively, nearly every dude experiences stucked up moments of silence when you won't even know what to ask or say next. This is simple, kindly tell her to led the chat and make her understand that you are short of words or out of gist. If she says she has nothing to say, tell her to tell you anything that will pleasing to the ear, or bring up a good topic to be discussed, then you could take it up from there

Note If a lady isn't feeling you, no matter how hard you try, the above guidelines will not work all.

How do you know she isn't feeling you?

i. If she's always waiting for you to greet her or strike up a chat

ii. If she replies you with monosyllabic words despite applying the above guidelines

iii. If "nothing" is what she frequently says

I hope I don try sha? cheesy
MOWA Sir...
I doff my hat for you cheesy
Thanks bro for this awesome guidelines jare.

House address and I'd order 15crates of cold orijin for you abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
See your mouth tongue
Oya,goan slip tongue
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by dollyjoy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:
See your mouth tongue Oya,goan slip tongue
come and sing lullaby for mecheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
come and sing lullaby for mecheesy
Sure... It would be my pleasure.

Just that due to my horrible voice,you will just be dreaming of king kong and Choki embarassed

Do you still want me to sing the lullaby? tongue
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by dollyjoy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

Sure... It would be my pleasure.

Just that due to my horrible voice,you will just be dreaming of king kong and Choki embarassed

Do you still want me to sing the lullaby? tongue
i actually love such viocecheesycheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
i actually love such viocecheesycheesy
You are the cause of your problem oo tongue

Oya which genre of song you want? Reggae,blues abi Rock? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by dollyjoy(f): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:
You are the cause of your problem oo tongue

Oya which genre of song you want? Reggae,blues abi Rock? cheesy
after the reggae then the bluess dey rockcheesycheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

MOWA Sir...
I doff my hat for you cheesy
Thanks bro for this awesome guidelines jare.

House address and I'd order 15crates of cold orijin for you abeg cheesy
Hope say I try small sha ? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
after the reggae then the bluess dey rockcheesycheesy
This one will be a monster hit in 2016 oo cheesy

Grammy will recognise it sef gringringrin
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hope say I try small sha ? cheesy
You nailed it.
Thanks. smiley
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Rukkydelta(f): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
holyFRED:

Tosyne2much(NL virgin that sabi woman wella
Tosyne is not a V
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Tosyne is not a V
Woooow shocked
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by bankable: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme try to see if I can be of help

To have a good conversation with a lady, you need not turn yourself to a clown just to keep the chatting going. The secrets are; try to avoid asking predictable, stale or unnecessary questions, or lemme say you should avoid asking questions the boring ways most dudes ask them

For example, instead of "how was your nyt", you would rephrase it to look more interesting and hilarious, " I hope you had mosquitoes free night?; I hope your nyt was awesome?

Instead of how was your day?, It would sound nicer asking how her day was spent? Was she indoor all through? If she said yes; ask if she was indoor cos she had no one to visit or she barely keep friends? cheesy

On a different note, avoid asking direct questions that will only provide the answer "Yes" or "No". Try to elaborate and beat around the bush when you talk about a particular subject. Take for example, Movies... Do you like movies ? Yes I do; I trust that you would also be fantasized by theese Pilliphines love movies? No I don't even watch it.. How come? Barely would you see a lady who doesn't love those movies. That's the way to keep the chat going

Also, try to pick a subject and make an intellectual discussion on it. For example, ask her for her most hated subject while she was in secondary school and inquire what led to the hatred. If she tells you, further ask more questions on it. Don't just jump to another subject

Conclusively, nearly every dude experiences stucked up moments of silence when you won't even know what to ask or say next. This is simple, kindly tell her to led the chat and make her understand that you are short of words or out of gist. If she says she has nothing to say, tell her to tell you anything that will pleasing to the ear, or bring up a good topic to be discussed, then you could take it up from there

Note If a lady isn't feeling you, no matter how hard you try, the above guidelines will not work all.

How do you know she isn't feeling you?

i. If she's always waiting for you to greet her or strike up a chat

ii. If she replies you with monosyllabic words despite applying the above guidelines

iii. If "nothing" is what she frequently says

I hope I don try sha? cheesy
i swear 3 gbosa nd double twaile for u u must make dis a thread 2mao on romance
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Rukkydelta(f): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Woooow shocked
Yes. If you don't know before, I think now you know
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Yes. If you don't know before, I think now you know
Well, I'm not saying I am or I'm not. But you know you should have a strong conviction before jumping into conclusion? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Rukkydelta(f): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, I'm not saying I am or I'm not. But you know you should have a strong conviction before jumping into conclusion? cheesy

I don't expect a virgin to be that skilled in women issues, that's my reason
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkydelta:

I don't expect a virgin to be that skilled in women issues, that's my reason
Seriously, am I skilled in women affairs ? cool
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
bankable:
i swear 3 gbosa nd double twaile for u u must make dis a thread 2mao on romance
Make I drop thread tomorrow shey? cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by TheAziz: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
don't worry my guy Maximillian1 is an expert
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Maximillian1: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
TheAziz:
don't worry my guy Maximillian1 is an expert
bro pls I have finally retired
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by TheAziz: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Maximillian1:
bro pls I have finally retired
bur your bro bin need help
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by AyamConfidence(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I drop thread tomorrow shey? cheesy
baba give me that FTC privilege na...no be only wristbangle get am
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by tosyne2much(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
baba give me that FTC privilege na...no be only wristbangle get am
Make day nack, I go tell u the time wey I go drop am cheesy
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by AyamConfidence(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make day nack, I go tell u the time wey I go drop am cheesy
okay baba...but na so u promise that year come betray me oo...better do well
Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Keketu(m): 5:51am On Jan 26, 2016
cruzita:
AFTER THAT ASK HER THESE!!!!

HOW ARE THOSE TWINS AT YOUR CHEST AND THOSE NEIGHBOURS AT THE BACK?

THEN WAIT FOR HER TO BLOCK U.THANK ME LATER
HOW ARE THOSE TWIN AT YOUR BACK AND THOSE NEIGHBOURS AT YOU BACK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) / Mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.