Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting (9537 Views)

Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2016
bankable:
hello nairalanders i recently summoned up courage to start approaching girls and good for me i am getting whatsapp numbers and pins but m also a kinof guy that believes in good foundation in anything i embark upon. the problem i encounter now is after texting a girl "hi" and she replies hi too then probably "aw was ur day" and she says fine i become stuck on what to say again and then i become boring to the girl in question then she fails to reply
Lol, you're looking for something attractive to say to her? Ask her some flirty questions like "what do you look for in a guy", "her idea of a perfect date", to indicate you're interested in her romantically. BAM, YOU'RE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
tell her, hello bae, i hate long things, now what are u, a freak, a naughty good girl or a shy cuddle and romance lover... grin grin cool that's it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Give Up On Nigerian Girls / Men, If You Want Your Marriage To Last, Marry An Illiterate.......... / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.