Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096283 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hey bro, You don't need to give her a direct answer. Use the future projection talk.
Yo man pls answer my question..my post is above.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
@ Dandiaz72 n

Cyber5

mail: datingdrill@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ShinyJay22(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello Mr.Harddon,I must confess that i have been following your dating drills since this weekend and I've really learnt a lot from your nuggets. My only issue is that I haven't got the flows and this makes me shy away from talking to the female folk. Not like I haven't done some ish before but I didn't really work for it(more like free kponmo) and that's my disappointment .I really want to own the game and not the other way round. Please I need your advice on this matter bro. Going back to continue from page 11,just skipped to this point to pass my message. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Fkhalifa(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
realpoacher:

@daviddageek and @magikalz have done justice to your issue so I am only going to re-echo what they have said. And I will do this in practical terms.

Never fall in love with a woman, I repeat never fall in love with a woman. OK wait, let me rephrase myself... You can fall in love with a woman, it is allowed BUT NEVER SHOW/SAY IT. If you are wise, you will understand what I am trying to say.
Remember this statement: The day a man falls in love, a new MUMU is born.

I am not trying to make you wicked, NO! I am only trying to make you keep your BALLS by all means necessary. And to do that you have to understand the chemistry, psychology of a woman. A man in love does not appeal to the woman.. EOD!! Why because the woman is built for love/feelings while the man is built for things much more stronger than love, things like Companionship, Security, and Provider of comfort.

Everything you desire from a girlfriend( company, romance, respect, Sex and friendship) is what you are currently enjoying from her. What else do you stand to benefit from her by officially asking her out?... Nothing other than Emotions!... Yes! Emotions will sneak in once you open your mouth like tap telling her your feelings about her. After that, she will be gone with the wind.

I have to praise you for coordinating the relationship very well uptill this point because this type of paroles is what every guy dream of... Why?... 'cos she has more to lose while you have less to lose. She has invested more into the relationship and the last time I checked, girls with more investment in relationships always protect their investments.

Her withdrawal from you is because she wants to turn the table on you by making you chase her. Make no mistake about it, chasing her does not mean that she will accept or that she will come back (that's what your mind will tell you) rather chasing her will increase your investment upto even hers or even to supercede hers, once it gets to that point, Bros you will be booted out, trust me!

Since the both of you are still very young which I guess it's the same for most guys coming here seeking for help on relationships matters, I will take my time to school you guys in details on how to survive relationship issues with Nigerian girls. Notice my emphasis on "Nigerian girls" because Nigerian girls are a special breed and what works with other girls outside Nigeria might not work with Nigerian girls..... So back to your story.

A typical Nigerian girl does not understand what love is so in the process, abuse of it is inevitable. Once in love as a guy they term you nice guy without game. Make no mistake about being called a Mr nice guy because it's not a compliment rather to them its another way of knowing the guys who are wussies and pussies who will do or carry out all their whims and caprices!... Lolz.. Now I know you obviously wouldn't like to be termed that. Well, is there anything wrong with being a nice guy and actually fulfilling all the fantasies and desires of the girl you like/love?..... Erm, nothing wrong with that actually in the real sense but you should only do things on your own terms.

Girls are built to follow while guys are built to lead, deny it as much as you want, it still doesn't change the reality on ground. Leaders are the boss while followers are the staffs. How does it feel like, that as a staff, all of a sudden you start leading the company, office or parastatal and all of a sudden your boss becomes a member of your staff?... Wouldn't you be turned off with him?.. Its the same with allowing girls to lead a relationship while you follow, they immediately resent you because you are supposed to be the one leading them not them leading you. If they resent you how can they love, respect and be loyal to you like it was in the past?... Never it can't work. This is what @HARDDON have been trying to pass across with this thread.

FYI, a girl emotionally blackmailing you is leading you, fulfilling her every desire is; she leading you, putting all her advice to work is; she leading you, making you to fall in love with her is; she leading you. Providing for cash for your upkeep; is she leading you(husbands beware!).

There is only one way to fulfilling her desires and still remain at the top, that is everything you must do or not do should be on YOUR OWN TERMS.

In conclusion, in withdrawing from you, she wants to use reverse psychology on you to spill the beans. She wants you to show her that you love her "on her own terms". Fall for it and lose her forever. Even if she doesn't run away, get ready because it means that she will always emotionally blackmail you to get what she wants even if you guys get married.

Tame your emotions man and refuse to tell her your feelings. Grow some balls bro! By withholding Sex from you she has declared war on not just you but on all male specie, she isn't the first to go down this lane, her other sisters eve, Delilah, cleopatra before now have towed this same path. Don't worry sir, you have the davids, Solomons, mysterys and the styles here to assist you wink. Ignore her, Go out and catch fun with other girls, drop your jealousy or better still just face your medical books. Your nuts sac is full and your sense of judgment might be blurred. Go fucck some other girls, runs girls, oloshos, I don't care so long as you spill your nuts. Anything other than telling her that you love her is fine by me. But if you dare tell her that you love her, you will not only lose her, you will beg for her love, you will cry and crawl on your knees for her love. I am warning you.

The only iota of respite you will have is if you must say anything, only talk about the future like @magikalz said like you should ask her how many kids she will want to have for you. Bla bla bla.. Just keep questioning her about your future together. Never be definite in your talk, answers and promises with her.. That way, you won't grant her the psychological approval about your relationship that she wants making her to continually keep searching for it thereby will always keep doing things to please you.

Remember this, so long as she keeps searching for your approval about her stand in the relationship, everything will be fine. The day you grant her the approval, she is gone.

So in all these,am I saying that you shouldn't show care, concern, love, affections, feelings at all?..... No!.... I follow and observe the 70/30 quota rule.

Me: Relationship
I don't care attitude 70%
Care and romance 30%.

Me: when I finally marry

I don't care attitude 50%... grin I can't kill myself with HBP abeg
Care and romance 50%.

Even when showing care, concern and affection, make sure you do it on your own terms.

Do this and see the results.

Thank me later
baba you are a PhD holder in this game, in fact this post is enough to cure all problems of relationship on nairaland...

I shall save it and pass on to my niqqas still suffering in d game.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Japhet04:
bro its been a long time cry

You just disappeared bro, Awol. The house on Whatsapp group missed u, wia u been class rep?! Softies had their toll on u? grin or too much hotties and u cudnt deal? smiley i hope u back now for real bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Fkhalifa:
baba you are a PhD holder in this game, in fact this post is enough to cure all problems of relationship on nairaland...

I shall save it and pass on to my niqqas still suffering in d game.

Ah!... PhD ke... Me i still be learner lipsrsealed o!... Actually sha, all of us still dey learn.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jmaxjohn(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2017
ShinyJay22:
Hello Mr.Harddon,I must confess that i have been following your dating drills since this weekend and I've really learnt a lot from your nuggets. My only issue is that I haven't got the flows and this makes me shy away from talking to the female folk. Not like I haven't done some ish before but I didn't really work for it(more like free kponmo) and that's my disappointment .I really want to own the game and not the other way round. Please I need your advice on this matter bro. Going back to continue from page 11,just skipped to this point to pass my message. Thanks
It's simple. You're staying in your head. Get out of your head.
You thinking too much, act more.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by echobazz: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello gurus in the house,There is a girl I just got to know,we have become friends,we do chat frequently,but something I can't comprehend happened.She is actually a Corper,posted to a private school,she doesn't have an idea on how to go about teaching,then I said i will help her,she became offended,nd refused to reply my message ND apology.The funny part is that I don't know what I said dat offended her.
But I have not called her on phone about d matter nd we are not leaving close to each other.What should I do guys?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
brandon180:
gurus in d auz..got a problem
There is dis chick,around my area..hawt.added her on fb..buh av neva inboxed her b4..today she posted a pic..nd i commented with'...' nd she replied with'?'...i need a perfect response..by perfect i mean perfect, cos first impression matters..
Pls help
brandon180:

Yo man pls answer my question..my post is above.
undecided So what did you expect her to reply with when you posted "...."?

C'mon bro! That was wack.

DON'T EVER COMMENT ON A GIRL'S PIC!

.... Except she's a friend you've been relating well with, you have no business dropping a comment on a girl's pic.

Why?

Whatever you comment, whether it's cocky, funny, sexually suggestive, etc, she won't respond well cuz her family and friends will see it. So oftentimes she'll just ignore it or give you one crappy reply that you can't flow well with.

That aside.

How did you get her Facebook name?

Seems like you got it from someone or you know her name so you stalked her online.

If any of the above statement is correct, forget Facebook. Step out, meet her and talk to her like a man with complete balls!
angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

undecided So what did you expect her to reply with when you posted "...."?

C'mon bro! That was wack.

DON'T EVER COMMENT ON A GIRL'S PIC!

.... Except she's a friend you've been relating well with, you have no business dropping a comment on a girl's pic.

Why?

Whatever you comment, whether it's cocky, funny, sexually suggestive, etc, she won't respond well cuz her family and friends will see it. So oftentimes she'll just ignore it or give you one crappy reply that you can't flow well with.

That aside.

How did you get her Facebook name?

Seems like you got it from someone or you know her name so you stalked her online.

If any of the above statement is correct, forget Facebook. Step out, meet her and talk to her like a man with complete balls!
angry
Nah shez stays around, we do greet, jst 'hi'..she a kinda high class babe...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
brandon180:

Getting a "high class babe" isn't hard.

Girls like that are used to guys practically worshiping them. So when they meet a guy who doesn't give a crap about them, they're confused, furious and curious to know what's up with this guy, why isn't he like others.

Go chat her up. Cocky and funny. Make fun of her, tease her, say stuffs that are sexually suggestive and accuse her of trying to seduce you.

Always end the chat on high note. (Leave unexpectedly when she's enjoying the chat)

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Girls like that are used to guys practically worshiping them. So when they meet a guy who doesn't give a crap about them, they're confused, furious and curious to know what's up with this guy, why isn't he like others.

Go chat her up. Cocky and funny. Make fun of her, tease her, say stuffs that are sexually suggestive and accuse her of trying to seduce you.

Always end the chat on high note. (Leave unexpectedly when she's enjoying the chat)
Tanx man,,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
brandon180:

and you are a low class gee huh?

aiit, she is off your league then, do send me her contacts i wano teach her stuffs

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
HARDDON:

and you are a low class gee huh?

aiit, she is off your league then, do send me her contacts i wano teach her stuffs
Oga himself, one big stout for u there, I dey hail from the other side o. so cool this thread's been going well.
U Really helped me, thanks one again. jus went to dust my gaming boot where i hang am, con say make I drop by.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have this girl who lives next after my door. She is older than i. She used to live with her sister upstairs before moving down to my side still in the same building.
While she was with her sister, i tried telling her to come to my room and she would always give me an instant answer of no. I have told her i want she and me to be doing things together but she has not given me any answer.
Last time we chat, she told me i wanted to just sleep with her which i told her no. I have given her two times snacks, that is because i manage the fast food.
Now, i am blank. If i see her, i cannot mutter a word because i don't know what to say again.
How do i get this girl to like me and come close to me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2017
deafeyez:
I have this girl who lives next after my door. She is older than i. She used to live with her sister upstairs before moving down to my side still in the same building.
While she was with her sister, i tried telling her to come to my room and she would always give me an instant answer of no. I have told her i want she and me to be doing things together but she has not given me any answer.
Last time we chat, she told me i wanted to just sleep with her which i told her no. I have given her two times snacks, that is because i manage the fast food.
Now, i am blank. If i see her, i cannot mutter a word because i don't know what to say again.

Niggaz like you piss me the shiit off. Lazy ass mofos, read the f..cking thread from the beginning. There lies your answer.

On a more civil note,

You got this stuff all messed up. You need to revamp your strategies. I suggest you go through this thread from the first page. Meanwhile, give that girl a break, you can make a move when you have rested and restocked your arsenal with new weapons.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2017
deafeyez:

U were too direct n acted needy n d only possible reason for that is what she told u: quickly n cheaply get into her panties!
You n i know she is very right.

Itz flabbergasting when i hear guys complain of not knowing how to rein in a home chicken. They r d easiest being n most abundantly available to do in. because they r readily available we use them to hone our skills daily or hourly n watch the effects. In fact, they usually get so stung they throw emselves @ us without us asking.
The worry of guys like us is not in getting them. It is in living our lives thereafter without her clogging our ways n wines.

U set off on da very wrong foot. Now u hv to give her space first. Bring others home let her see u aint some1 to hang arround waiting for some stupid response from her.
From now henceforth, learn not to be at the mercy of a tiny soft bone.

N hey while @ it, just like magikalz said, read d thread from d bgning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2017
DOCTOR90:
hello guys, there is dis girl,dat ve b given green light,wen i approach we talked,then d next day she started acting as she dnt knw me,wat should i do guys

As funny as this sounds, as simple as it appears, this is one of the major weapon of gurls.

Since they dont wano look cheap, they send d spiritual Green light signal to get a guy's attention.
Green lights r such freaking cunning/shrewd moves because they help them to

1. Attract a guy in stealth mode ....
2. Check u out whether u are all so so or u r really made up of wits n balls. If u r all so so but got dough, u become a mentrual maga . Always bleeding off their whims n wants but u wud neva get intimate. Or with d wave of a brow, dismiss u

But if u got balls, dey drool n spread for u uncontrolably. Do ur bidding. Collect from their maga n call u incessantly etc

3. Green light can make them easily deny/act surprise if u aint a man with balls wen u roll close

4. maintain total control n you actually come off like one who came to ask them out instead of d other way round.

Here is the Green light Process:

Send out the targeted Beacon >>>>>>> beacon hits target>>>>>>> target eida respond or Not( if target doesnt respond, he is either scared to approach, not interested, dont know what greeny is n therefore dont respond) >>>>>>>target responds>>>>>>>> she filters him by going into neutral mode n freining ignorance of sending greeny( this is done to save her time if target isnt worth it) >>>>>>target dismissed or target acquired.

Solution to your question:

Your first impression is nothing to write home about. She was actually thinking u were a potential mate but u proved her otherwise by doing everything opposite wat makes a lady fall head over heels for a guy.

Very lil u can do gee. Dont waste ur energy beating a dead horse. U wud nothing but come out needy d more

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Japhet04:
Don my phone crashed cry

Thats why I have not been able to come up for some time

Damn I miss u guys

Whatsapp BallsRep ! cheesy

Get yourself fixed gee, we rolling royal today. Theory done. We move to practicals.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Kalatium:
Gees in d house, where u at?
Was chatting with dis pretty gal on fb, I applied d Drills on her n she voluntarily gave me her phone number after making her anticipate by telling her my voice is sexy. D tin is dat after I called her d voice I had was Hmmmm no 1 has ever spoken to me like that b4. She was using a sonorous bedroom voice dat inorder not to f' up I had to cut d call.
I need ur advice

Smh gee!

Imagine having her exactly where u needed her n then what do u do? U dropping d freaking call!

I should whoop u with a 10 strand horse whip angry

Just read ur possible lines:

U: what with the bedroom voice , r u trying to turn me on? Or.... this one u are sounding wet n wanting is something inbtw ur legs? Or...... chai my voice is turning some On oooo, she is sounding so wet...... or..... You are looking for a Big Trouble wit this ur bedroom voice oooo, my BIG is beginning to node to d occasion...

She wud laugh n try to deny or even act like a saint that hasnt seen a throbbing Jrod b4....

You wud hv none of it n press further

U: your plan wudnt work......or ..... stop teasing ooo n i hope u aint falling in luv wit me already. If u r, whateva u feel now, is child's play. After we touch, u wud so be lost in my web of wonders....

See? Right where we go physical. Where want em

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
magikalz:

Niggaz like you piss me the shiit off. Lazy ass mofos, read the f..cking thread from the beginning. There lies your answer.

On a more civil note,

You got this stuff all messed up. You need to revamp your strategies. I suggest you go through this thread from the first page. Meanwhile, give that girl a break, you can make a move when you have rested and restocked your arsenal with new weapons.

I now understand.
One thing is i am always set on pedestal whenever i am with a woman. I shake, loss what to say and all i will think is sex.
I read one of the lines posted on this thread but, it never went well.
This girl in question, she still looks at me with sexy eyes. Well, i will heed to your advise.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
HARDDON:

Smh gee!

Imagine having her exactly where u needed her n then what do u do? U dropping d freaking call!

I should whoop u with a 10 strand horse whip angry

Just read ur possible lines:

U: what with the bedroom voice , r u trying to turn me on? Or.... this one u are sounding wet n wanting is something inbtw ur legs? Or...... chai my voice is turning some On oooo, she is sounding so wet...... or..... You are looking for a Big Trouble wit this ur bedroom voice oooo, my BIG is beginning to node to d occasion...

She wud laugh n try to deny or even act like a saint that hasnt seen a throbbing Jrod b4....

You wud hv none of it n press further

U: your plan wudnt work......or ..... stop teasing ooo n i hope u aint falling in luv wit me already. If u r, whateva u feel now, is child's play. After we touch, u wud so be lost in my web of wonders....

See? Right where we go physical. Where want em

I know that I am good but Gee, you are on another level.... Now I have to play catch up angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
realpoacher:

I know that I am good but Gee, you are on another level.... Now I have to play catch up angry

Dnt be fooled by my flow gee, im nothing but a voracious learner fitted with a fine mind n years of wild crazy moments in d web of women cool

We live to learn n in learning, we live.

Your inputs n efforts are well noted.

Now where is my wine n wand ? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Anfieldboss: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guys, I hate to say this but I think I'm falling for my neighbour. Since she came back from school, I can't help but stare at her anytime she is in sight. I think the chemistry is mutual as she acts funny too anytime I'm around. She is my kind of girl, beautiful and curvy but I'm not sure yet whether I should go for her or not.

What do you think guys? Is it healthy having a thing with a neighbour?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Guys, I hate to say this but I think I'm falling for my neighbour. Since she came back from school, I can't help but stare at her anytime she is in sight. I think the chemistry is mutual as she acts funny too anytime I'm around. She is my kind of girl, beautiful and curvy but I'm not sure yet whether I should go for her or not.

What do you think guys? Is it healthy having a thing with a neighbour?

Chop, chop, clean mouth grin cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
HARDDON:

You make people/situations Note your presence, fill d air with so much fun n laughter for a couple of whiles. Then u starve em of your presence by disappearing for 2weeks. that even mum wud go asking her if she had seen u.
D next time you show up, u are family. You dig?
But since you cant ask for her number......write her a letter on a lil piece of paper.

"Hi, there is something about your smile i'd luv to find out. Call me 080..... Dont tell mum oooo, i dont want her to fall in luv wit me too n hv your dad come knockin down my door cheesy "
Thanks for the Drills... Went and approach her just like the way directed bt I saw something that Chase me away one of the thing is that she is smoking igbo and doing other things I can't say here. I had to run away
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
omobacyprus:
There's this girl I just met where I'm doing my IT.. She's the very religious type.. She stares at me a lot.. We talk well when we see but online like this she's a snub.. She's always telling me to leave her alone anytime we see but we'll still talk well even after she's told me to leave her.. Sometimes she'll even abuse me jokingly.. I'm confused with these her mixed signals.. I like her a lot oo.. I don't even know what to do again

This is exactly what we have been trying to open guys eyes to with this thread!
See? The more mysterous/sendless n challenging she gets, the more u want her!

Oh sexy me! Lol

U r not telling her the right things to tilt her over. U have been able to break through her f off barries. Infact, u r so boring in convo.

Read d thread from beginning .... hopefully soon, we launch d blog to make navigation easier for everyone ...most especially newbies
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iLegendd(m): 2:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Xup guys. It's been ages.

HARDDON oya go and marry.

I'm Evans' brother and I'm thinking of kidnapping you. I hope you have up to $1.2 million in your account?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
iLegendd:
Xup guys. It's been ages.

HARDDON oya go and marry.

I'm Evans' brother and I'm thinking of kidnapping you. I hope you have up to $1.2 million in your account?

Don wud do just fine
Lengendary, Your hiatus tied gele n wrapper, wore suit with bum short angry
Oh u dont know u r rolling with a married man? My keypad n system r so sexy!

Btw
Men that kidnap minds are d most deadly kidnappers, evans is a learner. cool

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vickyboiy: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

sir, i just met this babe and i'm visiting her this night...please what are the things that i need to discuss with her that will make her feel my vibe
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vickyboiy: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Don wud do just fine
Lengendary, Your hiatus tied gele n wrapper, wore suit with bum short angry
Oh u dont know u r rolling with a married man? My keypad n system r so sexy!

Btw
Men that kidnap minds are d most deadly kidnappers, evans is a learner. cool
bro,what do you suggest i discuss with a girl i'm visiting for the first time...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
vickyboiy:
sir, i just met this babe and i'm visiting her this night...please what are the things that i need to discuss with her that will make her feel my vibe
There are no particular things you need to discuss bro. Just have fun and enjoy her company.

Really that's all you need. Enjoy her company and let her enjoy yours.

Don't be too serious. Don't be a clown either. Tease her, flirt with her and take your leave when things are still on a fun note.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.