Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096278 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
vickyboiy:
sir, i just met this babe and i'm visiting her this night...please what are the things that i need to discuss with her that will make her feel my vibe

Why are you the one doing the visiting?

What discussion led to your visiting her? Did you tell her u wano see her n she thereafter invited u to her crib?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fresher123: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

There are no particular things you need to discuss bro. Just have fun and enjoy her company.

Really that's all you need. Enjoy her company and let her enjoy yours.

Don't be too serious. Don't be a clown either. Tease her, flirt with her and take your leave when things are still on a fun note.

Dons in the house I would luv ur help on this.

Aw does one initiate a conversation on social media platforms(like Facebook), with a girl u don't know at all but is on ur friend list.

Harddon when treating this alluded to going through her page to get line of notes to hit on.

But that helps in very little way as most girls now are averse to the idea of writing much about them online. so one gets little to no info abt them.

And Using the normal (hi, hey) greetings is obviously bland.

so can anyone in the house help on aw best to break the ice in such scenarios.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fresher123: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Why are you the one doing the visiting?

What discussion led to your visiting her? Did you tell her u wano see her n she thereafter invited u to her crib?

harddon the main man! u are doing a great job here bro. Wud luv ur advice on this.

I girl from the neighborhood I reside recently gained admission into my school. our parents happen to be friends but I have never made acquaintance of her as I hardly stay with my parents and didn't know her b4 nw.

I got her numba from a WhatsApp group we are both members of and initiated a chat with her, though she replies swiftly it hasn't been as interesting as I wud like.

our first chat entailed me welcoming her to campus and teasing her about her matric

However due to the tedious nature of my course of study, we didn't converse for around 2 weeks, until I commented on her profile pics(she pouted). The conversation:

ME: "this one u are doing ur mouth like this, me I am not ready to kiss jare".

HER:"what kiss"

ME: "I knew u will try to deny it Oya wat is the pout for nigbayen"

HER: " I don't get".

Seeing that the conversation was getting boring. I went offline.
fast forward to today, I holla her

ME: Lady on pink
HER: Awayu
ME:I am not talking to u joor. I am talking to the girl @ ur profile pics

HER: OK
ME: Do u knw her? Cos She looks familiar
HER‬: No o i don't know her
ME: She looks like the girl that was disturbing to marry her in my dreams. I am pretty sure she is the one
HER‬: It's seems ur dream is dcving u
ME: I wish it was, the disturbance wasn't pleasing at ALL. Anyway aw did it go today.

The chat was obviously tailing towards a boring end, so I went offline. As I didn't want to indulge in the( aw are u? aw was ur day? chat)

NOW DON, I wud love ur view on how best I could have taken the chat from there.
And also I am a bit confused on whether to divulge my identity to her, as she has surprisingly never asked. Mind u, We never had a convo on the WhatsApp group as she hardly interacts on it, same as I. so I can't say if she knows who I am or not.

My motive is plain: I intend to hone my skills in this area better, and if she deserves it, i wouldn't mind going intimate.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
fresher123:

ME: "this one u are doing ur mouth like this, me I am not ready to kiss jare".

HER:"what kiss"

ME: "I knew u will try to deny it Oya wat is the pout for nigbayen"

HER: " I don't get"

Seeing that the conversation was getting boring. I went offline.
fast forward to today, I holla her

ME: Lady on pink
HER: Awayu
ME:I am not talking to u joor. I am talking to the girl @ ur profile pics

HER: OK
ME: Do u knw her? Cos She looks familiar
HER‬: No o i don't know her
ME: She looks like the girl that was disturbing to marry her in my dreams. I am pretty sure she is the one
HER‬: It's seems ur dream is dcving u
ME: I wish it was, the disturbance wasn't pleasing at ALL. Anyway aw did it go today.

The chat was obviously tailing towards a boring end, so I went offline. As I didn't want to indulge in the( aw are u? aw was ur day? chat)

NOW DON, I wud love ur view on how best I could have taken the chat from there.
And also I am a bit confused on whether to divulge my identity to her, as she has surprisingly never asked. Mind u, We never had a convo on the WhatsApp group as she hardly interacts on it, same as I. so I can't say if she knows who I am or not.

My motive is plain: I intend to hone my skills in this area better, and if she deserves it, i wouldn't mind going intimate.

For me i think u guys should stop imposing certain things on ladies...It should be sequential.
They are humans u know....

@bold 1....confusing...
@bold 2...super confusing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Abortions: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2017
HARDDON:

I like my woman outspoken not so shy......

Now here is one of my best lines:

thereafter say:
I DONT THINK THIS RELATIONSHIP WUD WORK .....

so many wud forget themselves n ask u why not: how can it work when u cudnt tell me how u felt about me but rather go hugging ur pillow at night wishing i was there? It means if we start dating, it is sign language we be communicating with? grin

Some wud ask what r/ship: tell her that btw moon n d star ( with a surprise look on ur face).

SO QUACK!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
@drLammy

mail: datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swegiedon(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
to all em guys I gat this question for you all.how many times did you get laid after following harddon drills?.nb:this ain't to criticise,I just wanna know how you guys have gotten along.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swegiedon(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
HARDDON:

start from page 1
that's damn so long
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osic(m): 5:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 6:19am On Jul 05, 2017
osic:
Guys there's a girl at my work place, we've been dating now for a while, she's been to my crib thrice i think, we haven't kissed, talk less of sex, just touch touch, she calls me almost everyday, we chat on WhatsApp at night, I know she likes me, she recently said she loves me, I want to know how I can proceed to getting down with her, because I'm a novice in this, she's the first girl I've been with.

This is unreal. Keep sleeping, bro. You will soon be dumped.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vickyboiy: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

There are no particular things you need to discuss bro. Just have fun and enjoy her company.

Really that's all you need. Enjoy her company and let her enjoy yours.

Don't be too serious. Don't be a clown either. Tease her, flirt with her and take your leave when things are still on a fun note.
thank you so much sir... It's only the flirting and teasing aspect i'm not good at buh can meet and attract....can u just give me an example of a flirt or teasing line i can use...i really appreciate you sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Too many guys without balls on this thread. cheesy You don't need dating drills before approaching any girl. All you need is; know your onion.

Hian!.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
Too many guys without balls on this thread. cheesy You don't need dating drills before approaching any girl. All you need is; know your onion.

Hian!.

Shut up!

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:

Hian!.

Attention seeker!...Seen grin

Meanwhile.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mkbryants:

Attention seeker!...Seen grin

Meanwhile.
Una no get work. grin
I wonder how many guys went through some dating drills before wooing a girl.

Mtcheew!.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swegiedon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
Una no get work. grin I wonder how many guys went through some dating drills before wooing a girl.
Mtcheew!.
you cracked ma ribs
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swegiedon(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:

Hian!.
I tell you,but as harddon stated it's a thread for the weak
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:

Hian!.

meanwhile ur boyfrd is hia....practising dese DRILLS on ugrin

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mylestone:

meanwhile ur boyfrd is hia....practising dese DRILLS on ugrin
Actually, you don't need drills to woo a girl. cheesy
swegiedon:

I tell you,but as harddon stated it's a thread for the weak
cheesy grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
Actually, you don't need drills to woo a girl. cheesy cheesy grin

dis 1 dy find ROMEO N JULIET kindda love...grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mylestone:

dis 1 dy find ROMEO N JULIET kindda love...grin
I'm not a fan of Romeo and Juliet. Have got my own love story. grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
I'm not a fan of Romeo and Juliet. Have got my own love story. grin

m sure ur bf/husband is reading our comments grin...nor worry I go soon give m BANG RULE cheesy

oga jos DM me 4 it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mylestone:

m sure ur bf/husband is reading our comments grin...nor worry I go soon give m BANG RULE cheesy

oga jos DM me 4 it
What makes you think my boyfriend is on NL?, who's Jos?.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:

y not.. I bet he is reading d bang rule now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmmm......
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
vickyboiy:
thank you so much sir... It's only the flirting and teasing aspect i'm not good at buh can meet and attract....can u just give me an example of a flirt or teasing line i can use...i really appreciate you sir
Flirting with a girl is quite easy. I usually refrain from giving lines here cuz some people just take them, use them out of context and thus it blows in their face.

I'll instead tell you how to come up with flirty lines.

Have you ever seen a girl and this naughty voice in your head goes like "woooooow nice outfit, she cute".

That voice in your head has just given you a tip. All you need to do next is to say it out in a funny way.

EG: Wooow this your outfit is cute. Are you trying to blind all the guys in this street?

OR

Woow you looking cute. Lemme come and be going before my eyes will just blind

OR

Woow did you dress this cute to seduce me? Nice gown. (This can be used if she came to visit you)

Flirting is that simple. Think of something naughty and tell her in a funny way.

HOW TO BE FUNNY?

The easiest way to be funny is to blow things out of proportion - exaggerate.

EG: This outfit really brought out your shape. Mehn if i knew your butt is as big as zuma rock i'll have asked you out sinceeee!

shocked REALLY, CAN I COMMENT ON HER BUTT?? WON'T SHE SLAP ME?

Girls are naughty. Maybe even more naughty than guys. They like hearing stuffs like that. It's just that our society does not allow them to show that side. So, they try to pretend as if they are saints.

Every girl you meet is naughty. Even those church-going-holy-holy girls.

So don't be scared to pass flirty comments at them.

As long as you can say it in a funny way, you can flirt with a girl using anything.

When you flirt and say naughty things to a girl, you're simply planting seeds. When the time is right you can easily take things physical.

NB: I only covered flirting on a sexual level using words. That's cuz to avoid being friendzoned you need to let her see you as a "sexual creature".

- Holding a girl's hand is another way of flirting.

- Calling a girl "baby, sweetheart" etc is flirting.

Just this evening i started a Whatsapp chat with: "My indomie instant noodles, how are you?"

That's another way to flirt. Using a possessive word like "My".

Hope you have a good idea on how to flirt now.

Cheers

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vickyboiy: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Flirting with a girl is quite easy. I usually refrain from giving lines here cuz some people just take them, use them out of context and thus it blows in their face.

I'll instead tell you how to come up with flirty lines.

Have you ever seen a girl and this naughty voice in your head goes like "woooooow nice outfit, she cute".

That voice in your head has just given you a tip. All you need to do next is to say it out in a funny way.

EG: Wooow this your outfit is cute. Are you trying to blind all the guys in this street?

OR

Woow you looking cute. Lemme come and be going before my eyes will just blind

OR

Woow did you dress this cute to seduce me? Nice gown. (This can be used if she came to visit you)

Flirting is that simple. Think of something naughty and tell her in a funny way.

HOW TO BE FUNNY?

The easiest way to be funny is to blow things out of proportion - exaggerate.

EG: This outfit really brought out your shape. Mehn if i knew your butt is as big as zuma rock i'll have asked you out sinceeee!

shocked REALLY, CAN I COMMENT ON HER BUTT?? WON'T SHE SLAP ME?

Girls are naughty. Maybe even more naughty than guys. They like hearing stuffs like that. It's just that our society does not allow them to show that side. So, they try to pretend as if they are saints.

Every girl you meet is naughty. Even those church-going-holy-holy girls.

So don't be scared to pass flirty comments at them.

As long as you can say it in a funny way, you can flirt with a girl using anything.

Bold! She'll give me the warning of my life, right? Yeah she gave me something, but it wasn't a warning.

The next day she saw me........ she was blushing. She called me a "naughty boy".

About 2 or 3 days later, i was in her mum's shop and luckly we had some seconds of privacy. Out of the blue, she kissed me!

When you flirt and say naughty things to a girl, you're simply planting seeds. When the time is right you can easily take things physical.

NB: I only covered flirting on a sexual level using words. That's cuz to avoid being friendzoned you need to let her see you as a "sexual creature".

- Holding a girl's hand is another way of flirting.

- Calling a girl "baby, sweetheart" etc is flirting.

Just this evening i started a Whatsapp chat with: "My indomie instant noodles, how are you?"

That's another way to flirt. Using a possessive word like "My".

Hope you have a good idea on how to flirt now.

Cheers
this is very helpful...i really appreciate you...will try it and get back to you...goodnight sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
grin

Benita what are you looking for in a guys only thread?

You single and searching?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
vickyboiy:
this is very helpful...i really appreciate you...will try it and get back to you...goodnight sir
Cheers! Good night.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin

Benita what are you looking for in a guys only thread?

You single and searching?
I'm very much single but not searching. Have been seeing the thread but decided to look up what has been happening on here, and got disappointed. grin

If HARDDON like make him vex, e no concern me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
I'm very much single but not searching. Have been seeing the thread but decided to look up what has been happening on here, and got disappointed. grin

If HARDDON like make him vex, e no concern me.
shocked Disappointed? What were you expecting to see? Well it's a guys thread, so it's understandable if you don't like what we doing here.

Btw, you "very much single but not searching"? grin Ur ex must have broken your heart real bad. Benny what's your heartbreak story? Gist me grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

shocked Disappointed? What were you expecting to see? Well it's a guys thread, so it's understandable if you don't like what we doing here.

Btw, you "very much single but not searching"? grin Ur ex must have broken your heart real bad. Benny what's your heartbreak story? Gist me grin
I'm in a relationship. wink I said I was single but not searching 'cause I'm not married, and not 'cause I'm heartbroken.
Btw, heartbreak isn't something one should be ashamed of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.