Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094643 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by classicpeezy(m): 2:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Help a nigger in need, there's this babe I really like and I'm sure likes me back but I effed up and came too thirsty for her, now she seems to be playing me, avoiding my chyking but not turning me down. What can I do bro?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 5:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Biafrareform:
Wonderful thread here. I couldn't go through all the drills.

Let me drop what's bothering me here.

I had this girl on Facebook that I chatted up last year. We are in same school . After some chats, we exchanged no and I asked to see her, but she turned it down.

After many months, she started liking my posts. She came to my inbox and wished me birthday same as my Timeline. On her birthday, I put up her pic and wished her birthday and she was so happy.
One day, we surprisingly saw each other for the first time while I was on a bike, her exclamation was real. That set the tone for renew conversation.
We started chatting again, then the calls set it in to the point she was missing my calls. She is currently on holiday now and network has been pretty bad which has slowed down our chats and calls. Yesterday, she apologized greatly for the break in communication. I sensed she is beginning to like me

Pls Hardon and great people here , I wan settled down with one Babe. I need this girl.
Give me drills to keep the flow going and also ignite more romance in her. Will be extremely grateful

You want this babe. Not need this babe. This is where the neediness creeps in. You are not doing badly and if only you will read the drills your answers are there but I feel you guys have to meet up and soon. Continue adding confident and funny lines in your yarns, burst her balls, make her laugh. Make her feel comfortable with you while talking but ensure you your fun lines have a sexual undertone sometimes before you end for friendzone. You are not her talk-buddy, set-up a meeting soon.

That's my take...you can kindly ignore if it does't suit you.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mylestone:

as for DAT davidgeek...me n xxxteddy go way back....b4 e even enter nairaland self..so Bleep off

n proof included 4 ma doubters
grin i never knew i had a die hard fan on Nairaland.. Next time spell my name right and i might let you have a selfie with me.

Now take "your ebook" and go jerk yourself off cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Cannonleo:
my bro harddon good evening.

I have become a pain to myself relationship wise for years and totally given up on finding a date,having sex or simply becoming a chooser around women.
lemme cut my story short

I am a quiet, not very shy dude, more or less a bookworm , and ending my educational pursuit this year . I have lots of regrets
throughout my five year stay in school I only had sex 4 times, never had a girlfriend, a very good flirt but ends there, I have no stories to tell and I silently congratulate my dudes when they regale me with their success stories. looks easy for them but Heck ain't for me

I can approach ladies though not directly (i use situations or create one) most ladies make me back off(especially the excessively beautiful ones) because my internal self defense mechanism activates though a lot of them do come around me cause am intelligent(no trumpet blown) and am a well known computer geek nd engineer.

I lack the words to hold/call a ladies attention though I can flow with a discussion in progress, then I don't know the right things to say over the phone( almost business like when I call ,I could end up repeating a statement(stopped that). I have been I situations alone with a lady, I made my move and it's either I can't disarm her with my words (if I really have any) or she simply plays hard open up for to long that I get provoked and let her be.

all of this contributed to making me, cold towards women,no challant I don't care attitude, most times I am very critical about them and very direct in my speech and quite raw.
in summary I really didn't give a damnn about anyone , I resigned to fate that I coudnt woo a girl no successfully bed one I encased my disappointments in books,work,games and anything that could take my mind of sex,and ladies but bro it always breaks down when I see the multitude of fine babes passing me by.

I started reading your tips on being an alpha man and I saw a huge number of my mistakes outlined there.
from being needy to using wack and wussy lines

I started giving more attention to myself added to the no damn giving attitude .
I wasn't a gentleman before and I ain't now.
am trying to get to converse well on the phone ,throwing jabs and adding humor to it and I must confess it certainly working for me.
I now have a couple of ladies hooked on me but I have scored the home run yet on any one.

I plead with you ,I know I am a big issue and a handful but I need you to analyse me and help me out.
I need a concise summary of the best methods singled out for my type of person.

I seem to forget the steps and mix the words on your list everytime.(i wrote this because I saw your last post to be this evening, I thought you had deactivated)

how not to deviate from your methods and let my old bleeping nice guy self take over.

one thing I know is that , although I have been rejected thrice since I started using your methods , I am more confident and calmer around ladies just that I lack the cutting edge and the finishing.

thank you HARDDON I await your response earnestly
nb: don't let my long post frighten you, it how a dude feels cheers

Hello Cannonleo,

i have been in your shoes. Like i used to be hardcore in my head. Thought human communication was stupid as i got bored easily talking to people. You need to start talking to more girls. Forget about routines and games or emotions when getting started. Just talk to them as a human being. If you have to flirt, do it and when they rebuke you laugh it away. It builds your confidence and with time when you start talking to more women, you will realize that it doesn't matter if you are an asshole or not. Just be a good person while being whoever you are.

The worst advice anyone will give you is to just be yourself. The best advice anyone will give you is be your best self. Work on yourself, how do you want people to see you, work on that and while you are doing that start a conversation with as many girls as possible. Don't have any end game. Just talk to them as humans.

Show up as someone who is genuinely curious about what he is seeing just as you will see a nice pair of shoes on a guy and say you like it. Tell her that(This is just an example).If she has beautiful skin tell her that her skin is beautiful.

Something that really helped me as i grew in better interactions with humans(Not girls alone) is formulating a one-hour conversation with myself. Some people will call it canned lines. Manufactured stories and what not until i had my one true stories to tell. Depending on who you are, make sure your stories are fun, adventurous and shocking.

At the end you are leading her emotions to the point where she feels she has no choice in her attraction to you.

As a beginner, have no expectations

Cocky and funny works but that is just one out of a million things. You need to be able to tell amazing stories too, reward her by touching her when she laughs at your jokes.

If you need me to explain how to have an interesting one hour conversation, you can ask as i don't want to be jumping like scout.

9 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
dastudent:

Hello Cannonleo,

i have been in your shoes. Like i used to be hardcore in my head. Thought human communication was stupid as i got bored easily talking to people. You need to start talking to more girls. Forget about routines and games or emotions when getting started. Just talk to them as a human being. If you have to flirt, do it and when they rebuke you laugh it away. It builds your confidence and with time when you start talking to more women, you will realize that it doesn't matter if you are an asshole or not. Just be a good person while being whoever you are.

The worst advice anyone will give you is to just be yourself. The best advice anyone will give you is be your best self. Work on yourself, how do you want people to see you, work on that and while you are doing that start a conversation with as many girls as possible. Don't have any end game. Just talk to them as humans.

Show up as someone who is genuinely curious about what he is seeing just as you will see a nice pair of shoes on a guy and say you like it. Tell her that(This is just an example).If she has beautiful skin tell her that her skin is beautiful.

Something that really helped me as i grew in better interactions with humans(Not girls alone) is formulating a one-hour conversation with myself. Some people will call it canned lines. Manufactured stories and what not until i had my one true stories to tell. Depending on who you are, make sure your stories are fun, adventurous and shocking.

At the end you are leading her emotions to the point where she feels she has no choice in her attraction to you.

Cocky and funny works but that is just one out of a million things. You need to be able to tell amazing stories too, reward her by touching her when she laughs at your jokes.

If you need me to explain how to have an interesting one hour conversation, you can ask as i don't want to be jumping like scout.
ride on brother cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Cannonleo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
dastudent:

Hello Cannonleo,

please do tell me how?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
[center][/center]
unclemica:
there is a girl in my department she is my junior I like her but I have not tell. She always reply my chat anytime we chat but she always give excuse anytime I tell her let see. There is a day after am done reading as I was going to hostel I saw her in one class watching movies with her tab, so I went and join her we gist and we laugh I also touch her but when I want to kiss her she just removed her face and smile, after some time I try again she did d same thing and third time I try to kiss her she bend down her face and start laughing, she was laughing and she said that she will shout rape she was just saying it as a joke. I see her today she smiled at me as I go closer to greet her I first look inside one class before I came closer to her, but she didn't give me attention again she was just forming busy with her book, when I touch her  bag she told me to stay one place that I should go and see the person I want to see, I became surprised the person that just smiled at me. I just stand and leave..I don't know the cause of her anger today maybe I was suspecting the time I look inside that class before coming closer to her and some guys are approaching her.. please tell me what to do I want this girl to fall in love with me?
Well...try to talk her out, err out your feelings because she doesn't live in ur mind. Trying to kiss her will only send one message to her head. " you just want to flirt". This can only be helpful, if you mean business not games as usual.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
dastudent:

Hello Cannonleo,

wanna know how to hold up a one hour convo... I got dumb somtimes when someone not only girls even is telling his/her own story
Explain to us Bros
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2017
Gees in d house, where u at?
Was chatting with dis pretty gal on fb, I applied d Drills on her n she voluntarily gave me her phone number after making her anticipate by telling her my voice is sexy. D tin is dat after I called her d voice I had was Hmmmm no 1 has ever spoken to me like that b4. She was using a sonorous bedroom voice dat inorder not to f' up I had to cut d call.
I need ur advice
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Kalatium:
Gees in d house, where u at?
Was chatting with dis pretty gal on fb, I applied d Drills on her n she voluntarily gave me her phone number after making her anticipate by telling her my voice is sexy. D tin is dat after I called her d voice I had was Hmmmm no 1 has ever spoken to me like that b4. She was using a sonorous bedroom voice dat inorder not to f' up I had to cut d call.
I need ur advice
What advice do you need? Her voice scared you I feel like beating the shii outta you. That's what you need, BEATING! Now call that girl back and blow her mind off!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Obere4u:
What about guys not on whatsapp?

una go borrow fone go pm me on watsap grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
HARDDON:

from the above response template, you can deduce fun evasiveness. Yours truly is neither concurring nor objecting. Leave her in a fun limbo, or accuse of her rushing things.......

Never let any lady dictate to you how your relationship should swing! No! never in this kinda critical lane. If need be, grab your balls and remind her who's got them balls.

if you are the type that blivs in no s3x before marriage, then avoid touchy touchy. why start what you would get to finish?

of what use is a hole without a corresponding socket? grin shocked

SENSE PILL 107:
If only you are shrewd enuf to gallantly walk tru this, only her wud beg to have you right in there soon!
Always do U. Dont bend n b mind molded into a lane your aint down with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Guys.

Missed me? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

What advice do you need? Her voice scared you I feel like beating the shii outta you. That's what you need, BEATING! Now call that girl back and blow her mind off!
grin I will
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
HARDDON:
Hello Guys.
Missed me? tongue tongue tongue
grin No
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kalatium:
grin No

There he is; applying my own pill on me. Yea u didnt miss me but u didnt even let me type first b4 quoting cheesy

Hope u know what wud happen to u if i decide to stop updating because of this statement of yours? cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Wantedmiller: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
HARDDON:

There he is; applying my own pill on me. Yea u didnt miss me but u didnt even let me type first b4 quoting cheesy

Hope u know what wud happen to u if i decide to stop updating because of this statement of yours? cheesy

from pag 1 to 133
it was fun all tru, happy to be here.
@don keep the good work going............u are a god.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
bamtos14:
oga Hardon pls help me...my dick is to small, what can i do..? have many gals 2 bang
double don, please lend dis guy few inches of ur jirod

. I knw ur ar not selfish,are u? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Boss harddon ..is this updating.. Once in a blue moon.. We need hot cake drills man ... The one that wud attract thousand likes
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
I met this new babe recently, and after her first visit to my house I discovered she is in an abusive relationship, the guy controls and dictates to her like Adolf Hitler and even hits her some times. Infact the guy recently blocked me from her face book page recently after I sent her an inbox message to accept my request because he has her password which I didn't know. The guy stays far away from this town. She wants to leave this guy for me but don't know how to go about it. The truth is apart from the fact that I want this babe, my desire is for this girl to leave this relationship even if I was not interested in her at all, the control of this guy is just too much. I want to ask her to unblock me now, she brought up the issue sometime ago but I just changed the topic but rethinking about it irritates me and I want lead her forward in this.

My gurus in the house is this a wise step ? OR I should just continue to "cain my line" independent of the guy and allow things to freely/effortlessly take shape with time. For the sake of the records this girl is a good wife material a bit shy and my type of girl , she can't stay a day without calling me ; I don't just know how she got hooked up with this Adolf Hitler.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Father's Big Baller's Day Guys!

Church was Awesome today!

n if you didnt know,

Im from a land where rhymes reign, wine blind n mind dine.

Not for naught was i born with balls

I pledge to sway stay to these sound stands

So help me Heart

Don Endorsed!

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Amaterasu:
I met this new babe recently, and after her first visit to my house I discovered she is in an abusive relationship, the guy controls and dictates to her like Adolf Hitler and even hits her some times. Infact the guy recently blocked me from her face book page recently after I sent her an inbox message to accept my request because he has her password which I didn't know. The guy stays far away from this town. She wants to leave this guy for me but don't know how to go about it. The truth is apart from the fact that I want this babe, my desire is for this girl to leave this relationship even if I was not interested in her at all, the control of this guy is just too much. I want to ask her to unblock me now, she brought up the issue sometime ago but I just changed the topic but rethinking about it irritates me and I want lead her forward in this.

My gurus in the house is this a wise step ? OR I should just continue to "cain my line" independent of the guy and allow things to freely/effortlessly take shape with time. For the sake of the records this girl is a good wife material a bit shy and my type of girl , she can't stay a day without calling me ; I don't just know how she got hooked up with this Adolf of Hitler.
Unfortunately, you just met a bad guy who has taken control over her emotions.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kalatium:

Unfortunately, you just met a bad guy who has taken control over her emotions.

Personally, I see this guy as a weakling who doesn't really understand these drills, just applying energy/force on a woman; they have been together since school days for more than 4 years now, the girls is currently tired of him now always comparing his weaknesses with my strength. I believe her main prob now is that everybody in her house knows this guy after these years they ve been together; In fact she told me her sister was threatening to tell/call d guy d last time she was coming to my house. I feel zero pressure from this guy in terms of competition on a serious note. I 'm just respecting myself and need wisdom on a matured way to go about it, that's why I 'm asking for advice .

Thanks for your response anyway, I appreciate
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Amaterasu:

My gurus in the house is this a wise step ? OR I should just continue to "cain my line" independent of the guy and allow things to freely/effortlessly take shape with time. For the sake of the records this girl is a good wife material a bit shy and my type of girl , she can't stay a day without calling me ; I don't just know how she got hooked up with this Adolf Hitler.

cc HARDON et al .....ABEG HELP YOUR BOY HERE O
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
classicpeezy:
Help a nigger in need, there's this babe I really like and I'm sure likes me back but I effed up and came too thirsty for her, now she seems to be playing me, avoiding my chyking but not turning me down. What can I do bro?

Huh?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amaterasu:

It is either the guy pays her bills( most probable) had an attractive/scary spell ( gud in bed, axe man( she wsno change) etc) on her, he's her first luv, she's plain naive or he has most of d qualities she luvs in a man.

You have to find out exactly why she stayed put all this while. Very important if you are to make a head way n also for your safety.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Theflint1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Boss I'm in a situation quite similar to this.

In my case, the guy is the girls first love and even though he didn't contact her for like 6 months, she's still very much in love with the guy or stupid about him. Before he called during the 6 month non-calling spell, she had almost agreed we start dating and as soon as he called, everything changed again.

I bleeped up one time (be wan chop meat before e don) and she still cites that as a reason why she doesnt't trust me entirely but I think that's but a tiny part of the issue. The main issue here is her first love who still wields a vice-like grip over her heart.

What's the way out boss, what should I do?
HARDDON:

It is either the guy pays her bills( most probable) had an attractive/scary spell ( gud in bed, axe man( she wsno change) etc) on her, he's her first luv, she's plain naive or he has most of d qualities she luvs in a man.

You have to find out exactly why she stayed put all this while. Very important if you are to make a head way n also for your safety.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.