Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096049 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

Not just Nigerian girls. Every girl. By the way who wouldn't an A+ grin . I blame some of them because the major reason why they act like this is because of inner game issues and I was telling HARDDON that it should be a huge concern cuz dishing out lines and techniques ain't gonna cut it

In the long run, its all about inner game sha. Limiting beliefs and not having levels have to be dealt with first.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2017
magikalz:

In the long run, its all about inner game sha. Limiting beliefs and not having levels have to be dealt with first.

Exactly! !
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol. That's not what I mean.
She sees a guy well dressed approaching her with demystifying confidence and she goes in her mind "this guy is probably the real deal, he's fucking awesome " but then as the conversations goes on she realizes that he's game is weak (eg fails her "shiiit tests" ) and he really isn't that much of a big deal. Interest and Attraction dies off. That's what I mean grin cool

You going off @ a tangent.

He expressly stated his ish is wen chatting.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
HARDDON:

You going off @ a tangent.

He expressly stated his ish is wen chatting.

He also didn't state of it was girls he just got their phone numbers or girls he has known before.
Either way it still applies because a girl can talk with you face to face to act nice and ignore you via texts.

In fact on reading his post again, he actually said "new girls". So that's it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

He also didn't state of it was girls he just got their phone numbers or girls he has known before.
Either way it still applies because a girl can talk with you face to face to act nice and ignore you via texts.

In fact on reading his post again, he actually said "new girls". So that's it

This is almost always the case. A number of them will behave better when it's face to face and ignore chats.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
magikalz:

This is almost always the case. A number of them will behave better when it's face to face and ignore chats.

In his case since he said they were new, my previous post on him not being what they hoped for is most likely the reason
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

In his case since he said they were new, my previous post on him not being what they hoped for is most likely the reason

grin cheesy shocked grin

You are right, baba.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
magikalz:

grin cheesy shocked grin

You are right, baba.

grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
magikalz:

Yea this is very important.
@Harddon can u tell us more on blending this Cocky (sassy) and funny well. Although I had some success with women and seriously they got addicted to mebut I don't just know why most times I tend to be more Cocky (arrogant) than funny and girls get pissed off. I really entered a lot of trouble like girls calling me and telling me not to talk to them like that anymore.
On the other hand, sometimes I become too funny and some begin to wonder if I'm ever serious (when is the right time to keep the Cocky funny down?).
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Kalatium:

Yea this is very important.
@Harddon can u tell us more on blending this Cocky (sassy) and funny well. Although I had some success with women and seriously they got addicted to mebut I don't just know why most times I tend to be more Cocky (arrogant) than funny and girls get pissed off. I really entered a lot of trouble like girls calling me and telling me not to talk to them like that anymore.
On the other hand, sometimes I become too funny and some begin to wonder if I'm ever serious (when is the right time to keep the Cocky funny down?).

Lol I knew this issue would come up in this thread. Try and create a balance. Take Note cocky and funny is an attraction technique once you get attracted turn it down like mad. Also not every reply to her should be cocky funny. Here are somethings you're probably doing wrong
1 you do IT all the time and to every question she tells you and I'm not surprised because I'm sure HARDDON might be doing it too. Not every question and reply should be cocky and funny. Once she's attracted enough, reduce it. Take Note less is more. Too much cocky you come off as arrogant, rude Or unattainable. Too much funny and you come off as a clown. In fact the moment you notice the first time that she starts responding negatively, then it's too much.

2 You're too strong in the cockiness. Sometimes some lines can misunderstood as cocky when actually you're plain ass insulting

3 all these boils down to inner game. Fix that and your skills will be improved.
4 you're being to cocky and funny when you should be connecting with her. Take note again cocky and funny is just for attraction mainly. Once you've got that, reduce it.. . Use it sparingly
5 your body language might also be adding to it

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol I knew this issue would come up in this thread. Try and create a balance. Take Note cocky and funny is an attraction technique once you get attracted turn it down like mad. Also not every reply to her should be cocky funny. Here are somethings you're probably doing wrong
1 you do IT all the time and to every question she tells you and I'm not surprised because I'm sure HARDDON might be doing it too. Not every question and reply should be cocky and funny. Once she's attracted enough, reduce it. Take Note less is more. Too much cocky you come off as arrogant, rude Or unattainable. Too much funny and you come off as a clown. In fact the moment you notice the first time that she starts responding negatively, then it's too much.

2 You're too strong in the cockiness. Sometimes some lines can misunderstood as cocky when actually you're plain ass insulting

3 all these boils down to inner game. Fix that and your skills will be improved.
4 you're being to cocky and funny when you should be connecting with her. Take note again cocky and funny is just for attraction mainly. Once you've got that, reduce it.. . Use it sparingly

Here's the sequence -

Cocky and funny to attract, once attraction is achieved, regulate it, bring it on especially when she's in a good mood, tone it down if you notice any negative airs around her.

Women matter no be here ooo. I had this girl I used it on continuously. I got her, we had good times and all but she had one major complaint that finally led to our parting.

She complained I never took her seriously....a flimsy excuse nonetheless, but I learned from it.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2017
magikalz:

Here's the sequence -

Cocky and funny to attract, once attraction is achieved, regulate it, bring it on especially when she's in a good mood, tone it down if you notice any negative airs around her.

Women matter no be here ooo. I had this girl I used it on continuously. I got her, we had good times and all but she had one major complaint that finally led to our parting.

She complained I never took her seriously....a flimsy excuse nonetheless, but I learned from it.

You don't have to wait before you start seeing negative airs from her. Just realize it should be used sparingly. In 5 replies to 5 questions 2/5 is OK. It must not get to the point where she starts showing a lil negativity
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
magikalz:

Here's the sequence -

grin grin

I can relate bro.

I have some girls i can't discuss serious stuffs with cuz when i started talking to them i was always saying funny things and taking jabs.

Whenever i try to be serious, they are worried something is wrong, probably i'm not feeling too well.

I called one the other day, that day i was actually down and needed a "mental stimulating conversation" (whatever that means cheesy) Long story short, i ended up teasing her as usual and making her laugh cuz she was concerned my voice was down and was asking what's wrong.

Moderation is very important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swegiedon(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
magikalz:

Here's the sequence -

you're good bro.I hardly use to be cocky,just be confident, unpredictable, putting on smiles when necessary and lastly touchy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
magikalz:

Here's the sequence -

Yh.. What's she's saying is
You didn't connect with her deeply on an emotional and sexual level. You were hitting around the nail. That's what overgaming and undergaming looks like. Right amount is a must
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh.. What's she's saying is
You didn't connect with her deeply on an emotional and sexual level. You were hitting around the nail. That's what overgaming and undergaming looks like. Right amount is a must

For almost two years Nah, I was just a total jerk. The sexual and emotional elements were excess just that I gave her too much high BP. She needed peace of mind. grin

But I agree with you about moderation.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

5 your body language might also be adding to it

You dont have to be so obsessed with me n strive so hard to negate, construe n paint me in bad light to jeck off d cUm from your tiny lil tool. While i was already getting robed in sleek suit on this lonely lane, u were on nothing but diapers n u know what they say: NO MATTER HOW MANY CLOTHS A SON HAS, HE CANT HAVE AS MANY RAGS AS HIS FATHER.

If you were not too blinded with d lil light uve managed to glean off here to realise, the very next Drill Nugget is :

BLEND THE BLISS, CLOWN NOT.

But ofcos, you have no idea what that means

You are welcome to dine in MY vine but i wudnt have you insult MY Sense n stands

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
HARDDON:

You dont have to be so obsessed with me n strive so hard to negate, construe n paint me in bad light to jeck off d cUm from your tiny lil tool. While i was already getting robed in seek suit on this lonely lane, u were on nothing but diapers n u know what they say: NO MATTER HOW MANY CLOTHS A SON HAS, HE CANT HAVE AS MANY RAGS AS HIS FATHER.

If you were not too blinded with d lil light uve managed to glean off here to realise, the very next Drill Nugget is :

You are welcome to dine in MY vine but i wudnt have you insult MY Sense n stands

Too many kids having a lil taste off their father's wine, get intoxicated and think they now gat all it takes to step in his shoes.. cheesy bunch of funny clowns, mind them not Don. Forgive them their trespasses for they know not what they talking about... grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
HARDDON:

You dont have to be so obsessed with me n strive so hard to negate, construe n paint me in bad light to jeck off d cUm from your tiny lil tool. While i was already getting robed in sleek suit on this lonely lane, u were on nothing but diapers n u know what they say: NO MATTER HOW MANY CLOTHS A SON HAS, HE CANT HAVE AS MANY RAGS AS HIS FATHER.

OK.. undecided. Work on yourself man. You need inner game grin And one more thing this is wine for the Gods cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

OK.. undecided. Work on yourself man. You need inner game grin And one more thing this is wine for the Gods cool grin

Stale

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Samalabz:

Stale
Truth

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SamzackD(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
embarassed
Everyone here should help me scream

MAMA I MADE IT

It took about a month,

but I just finished reading through this thread

and I only got one thing to say,

and that is harddon you are a life saver

I can't think to imagine my life right now,if I hadn't come across this thread

them soft creatures did not only play with my feelings but they deflated my balls also shocked

my story long ooh!

but I'll just leave u guys with once I was blind but now I can see

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017
HARDDON:

No, not at all. Its u forming Hard to get

Your words are hard to get

Your lines Drive even d moon away. So who is really forming hard to get ? See?
I need the right words to turn them on and get them coming back pls.... What's the mindset and the patterns like? Can you help open a thread on that, pls?

Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Mkbryants:

Broderman​!... U just cracked me up this morning. grin

At ur very first statement on not being happy. U would agree with me that nobody owes anybody any damn thing on this thread and even in reality​. So being happy is a state of the mind and what u want.

Prior to your question. I believe magikalz have done Justice to it and needless do I. Believe me, you would have done your self a great deal of help when u go through this thread from page 1 till the end repeatedly, because there within lies all the answers to the questions that has been bothering you. Besides if u insist, the WhatsApp group is rolling live, to save u some of the stress, then u could equally subscribe.

Best wishes. Cheers
Can I be added to the whatsapp group, pls?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
SamzackD:
embarassed

MAMA I MADE IT

It took about a month,

them soft creatures did not only play with my feelings but they deflated my balls also shocked

my story long ooh!

S cheesy grin grin

One more Brother Unshackled! Ma heart leap for joy! cheesy

tell, i pray, your tale cheesy

while @ it, do know that without practice, all u have learned wud soon vaporize.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bro l need ur coaching pls. U r too much.
Lemme have ur IG or email pls, as I seldom cumming here.

Thanks
DavidTheGeek:

Did you read this thread from beginning?

I doubt you did or at least you skipped some pages.

I've said it before, if a girl doesn't know your name, tell her!

Some girls simply have low sense of humour and in fact sometimes the fault is from you - trying to make a joke at the wrong time.

I met a girl on a chat site. I just came online and saw she was online, it was mid-night so i sent her a message asking her why she's disturbing the whole neighborhood with that her Chinese phone. I told her she woke me up when she started typing on her phone. grin

She was "lol-ing".

When it was time for me to go offline, i told her i'd have given her my number but she seems like the kinda girl that would call a guy at odd hours of the day!

She said she's not that kind of girl.

I told her to promise me she won't disturb my line, she promised. Of course i still didn't give her. I spinned it. Told her lemme have her number instead and she gave me.

Later that day i called her (forget about waiting for 2 days to call! She most likely will have forgotten you if you didn't make a strong impression. In fact depending on how you got her number, you can even call her while she's standing with you or just turning to leave), she asked who's this.. i told her a funny line i had used on her online and she was laughing, now she knew who it was.

At the end of the call, she asked for my name so she could save my number. I told her i can't tell her my name yet, she should save it with anything and she said she'll save it with "funny guy".

Now compare my story with yours!

How did you even get her number in the first place without building rapport and standing out?

You said "she doesn't understand your fun jabs" - Are you sure they are really fun? If they are, she has no sense of humour, you shouldn't waste your time with such girls - you'll end up trying hard to sound funny.

When next you call her, just be calm and flow naturally.

Is she on Whatsapp? If yes, chat her up instead.

There are some girls that flow well on chat than on call, some flow well on call than chat. Some flow well when you meet them one on one.

So, try all avenues.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by martoz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
SamzackD:
embarassed

MAMA I MADE IT

It took about a month,

my story long ooh!

Dis was my thought den.... Going out den to practise..aldo no success to encourage me... Which gave opportunity to my friends wu told me m jex wasting my tym.. Cos dey kip telling me dat money z d key to hv success with girls..even told me it look immature walking toward girls on street... Aldo m telling u to u learn frm my story... Dou hv neva given up.. Buh hv bcum worsen... Wish to get any help to build my confidence again.. Geting depressed already.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
DaCharis2016:

Can I be added to the whatsapp group, pls?

Do harddon a mail.... Datingdrill@gmail.com

Cc. Harddon

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
DaCharis2016:
Bro l need ur coaching pls. U r too much.
Lemme have ur IG or email pls, as I seldom cumming here.

Thanks
cheesy

Bro join the Whatsapp group for coaching. Honestly, I can't roll out drills like Harddon is doing here.

Enough respect to him!

The highest thing i can do is to give you some good ebooks to read and answer any question you might have.

My Nairaland mail is working... PM me if you still want to connect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tooawesome(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy

Bro join the Whatsapp group for coaching. Honestly, I can't roll out drills like Harddon is doing here.

Enough respect to him!

The highest thing i can do is to give you some good ebooks to read and answer any question you might have.

My Nairaland mail is working... PM me if you still want to connect.

Please help me out too. With those e-books. Thank you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Baba Harddon I great you sire.
Pls I seriously need your help on dis. A girl knows I av a gf. Buh we like each other a lot so recently she just threw a bombshell at me with dis question "WHAT I'M I TO YOU"? How do I answer dis without pushing her away... I like dis girl.. Pls bosses in d house help me out... I need to give her an answer ASAP. Waiting in anticipation for your replies.

HARDDON:

Its eida you are been pushy, utterly rude cos u think all ladies are nothing but objects of passionate plessure, using d wrong mixture of words, you have rolled n slept wit too many sluts, gotten ur heart split a couple of times by ladies, you belong to these special groups in school wit bad reputation for violence n forCe urself on ladies.
Or you ooze a manacing aura......

So which one is it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
iykizzy:
Baba Harddon I great you sire.
Pls I seriously need your help on dis. A girl knows I av a gf. Buh we like each other a lot so recently she just threw a bombshell at me with dis question "WHAT I'M I TO YOU"? How do I answer dis without pushing her away... I like dis girl.. Pls bosses in d house help me out... I need to give her an answer ASAP. Waiting in anticipation for your replies.

By liking each other alot, do u mean uve slept wit each other or prepping to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.