Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096393 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Olarababy(f): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
damilare96:
a girl wan join d group ??
dont mind my gender......am a guy grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
damilare96:
a girl wan join d group ??

Weaked my ballz! cheesy cheesy

Alot of em have bn disturbing me for DD :woman only ! Can u imagine that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Olarababy:

dont mind my gender......am a guy grin

No u r not! Olara=female
Baby=female

Then dere is d lil "f" attached again! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Olarababy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
HARDDON:

No u r not! Olara=female
Baby=female

Then dere is d lil "f" attached again! undecided
i have multiple nairaland account... my main account is GoodyOG..... but it was given 10yrs ban
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BossNation(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oga hardon and everyone good evening..
There is this chic who used to live in our estate few years back tho we do talk buh not that much and she is the flirty type so about last week or sth I saw her in town on bike when I was in a friends car so I was like I gotta run this chic package so I hustled her digit from a dude in our area sha and wen I checked her whatsapp she was online a week ago so I could deduce from that that she is not active on WhatsApp. I did call her tonight and after xchanging pleasantries she asked where I got her digit from and I I gave her scope sha buh I was like I need to see her tho she told me on Thursday so everyone I won't wanna bleep up on Thursday.
#Help a bro
N.b she loves money and she is materialistic
Just wanna have her as my FWB.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 1:43am On Jul 19, 2017
iykizzy:

Boss harddon, I'm not ready to leave either of 'em bro... Dats why I came to seek superior advice from d Lords here... Pls tell me how to go about it bro.

Harddon you've not still answered me yet oh.... I need dis reply pls bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SamzackD(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
HARDDON:

S cheesy grin grin

One more Brother Unshackled! Ma heart leap for joy! cheesy

tell, i pray, your tale cheesy

while @ it, do know that without practice, all u have learned wud soon vaporize.

That's right,
we make mistakes and we learn, to make amends

as for my tale, it could lead frail minds astray,leaving the don craving more. grin

don't mind me jor, am just tryna test my rhyming skills
I'll tell my story at a later time,when I'm opportune,

but for now I'll want u to know you've just added a new follower, I'll try as much to contribute to this thread as possible.

And you shouldn't have to worry bout me practicing,
Cause I've been doing just that,

with my tongue girded with cockiness, my balls with my new found careless attitude, with wit I drive thoughts of myself into the heart of every girl I deem please.

#Peace
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
johnson232:

this ur comment got me laughing
but u are funny na... cheesy
Meaning u haven't dated before?
Are u a christian & do u belong to any group in your church?
Because we need to start from the basics, u first need to be comfortable around girls, before u can woo them.
U are always in a hurry to leave because u are nervous when around girls.

I had a girl then who could call almost all day and embarassed i had no idea to reply all she is talking. I would talk while i keep quite without any contribution or reply then one day i told her i am a shy boy and don't really have any answers or contributions to her discussions and right from that minute, she stopped calling. Now she would demand for money if i want to see her.
I don't belong to any group. Although on Sunday, i meet a church member and she asked me what group i am. I told her i am not in any while she is an usher. We agreed to meet today so she can list all the groups so i can know where to fit in.
Yea, i am always nervous and all ladies do notice that. When i call my sister, my voice would always be low and she would scream I AM NOT HEARING but when my voice is high which i thought i am shouting, should say what happened to u today, ur voice looks sweet but at my end, gosh, am shouting.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SamzackD(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
martoz:

Dis was my thought den.... Going out den to practise..aldo no success to encourage me ... Which gave opportunity to my friends wu told me m jex wasting my tym.. Cos dey kip telling me dat money z d key to hv success with girls..even told me it look immature walking toward girls on street... Aldo m telling u to u learn frm my story... Dou hv neva given up.. Buh hv bcum worsen... Wish to get any help to build my confidence again.. Geting depressed already.

You must have been doing it wrong bro, and by the way there are enough testimonies on this thread to keep you going.

Depression dude is the worst state of mind to be in, I may not be as experienced as the don, but my advice to you is to work on your confidence by learning something new( like a new language, to dance or learn a musical instrument if you can sing) and while at it, save yourself awaiting discouragement by reading through this thread again,

you couldn't have dined on e'm drills,wined on the don's sweet flow of poetry and still
be getting depressed over women matter.

and I have learnt from your mistakes,

Thanks and #Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
deafeyez:

I had a girl then who could call almost all day and embarassed i had no idea to reply all she is talking. I would talk while i keep quite without any contribution or reply then one day i told her i am a shy boy and don't really have any answers or contributions to her discussions and right from that minute, she stopped calling. Now she would demand for money if i want to see her.
I don't belong to any group. Although on Sunday, i meet a church member and she asked me what group i am. I told her i am not in any while she is an usher. We agreed to meet today so she can list all the groups so i can know where to fit in.
Yea, i am always nervous and all ladies do notice that. When i call my sister, my voice would always be low and she would scream I AM NOT HEARING but when my voice is high which i thought i am shouting, should say what happened to u today, ur voice looks sweet but at my end, gosh, am shouting.
Even with your sister?
Are u serious or u are just kidding?
What level are u in school?
What kind of friends do u roll with?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
johnson232:

Even with your sister?
Are u serious or u are just kidding?
What level are u in school?
What kind of friends do u roll with?

I just finished my ND as a Civil Engr. I have friends but don't go out with them like tht. Just yard friends.
Am not kidding, no.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
deafeyez:

I just finished my ND as a Civil Engr. I have friends but don't go out with them like tht. Just yard friends.
Am not kidding, no.
Engineering!!!! & u dey do like this!!! cheesy
The most effective way i can help u is if we were to be living in the same area...This is not sth we can treat online....where u dey stay?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
its ur HOT NIGGA..MYLESTONEgrin...

I NO U GUYS MISS MEgrin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
iykizzy:

Boss harddon, I'm not ready to leave either of 'em bro... Dats why I came to seek superior advice from d Lords here... Pls tell me how to go about it bro.

Selfish somebody! angry
While si many guys r on soapy therapy u r here manning two @ a blow!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2017
johnson232:

Engineering!!!! & u dey do like this!!! cheesy
The most effective way i can help u is if we were to be living in the same area...This is not sth we can treat online....where u dey stay?

I DEY FOR PORT HARCOURT. U?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
deafeyez:

I DEY FOR PORT HARCOURT. U?
We are very far apart....
Abj currently...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Selfish somebody! angry
While si many guys r on soapy therapy u r here manning two @ a blow!

Lols.... Haah.... Boss nur go dey do like dat oh.... Nur be crime to be frech creature nau. Lols.... Help a gee out here man.... I need dat reply gee.... Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tomisinuno(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hmm....following
Will talk about my predicament on a girl i like soon but before then, i think i need to master all these skills
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Hello Everyone,Boss Harddon ,Ustec
always still thankful for the drills u helped me with, i came across this drills at the right time
this my service year has been one of the best memories ave ever heard and from hence forth i dey operate on a different wave oooh... even after service....
changed for real thanks to this GREAT FORUM

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2017
deafeyez:

Am not kidding, no.

This your issue can only be solved by communication. I can be your therapist only if you talk to me for long periods on phone. It won't go away overnight but I assure you, after a while you will see results.

Call me on 08067871497.

My offer is free of charge FOC

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2017
pls oga hardon help me o....z der any tin i can use to enlarge my dick is 2 small.... pls help me ask around
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2017
bamtos14:
pls oga hardon help me o....z der any tin i can use to enlarge my dick is 2 small.... pls help me ask around
Lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
bamtos14:

pandoro leaves will do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
johnson232:

We are very far apart....
Abj currently...

We can do sth on whatsapp 08174695200
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
deafeyez:

Hey bro,

You have issues with conversations because you believe there's nothing you have to talk about with a girl.

But guess what....

Talking to a girl is easy. In fact you don't need to do much talking. All you need when conversing with a girl is to listen.

Girls naturally talk a lot. So all you have to do is listen and encourage them to talk (ask questions based on what they've told you).

That girl that used to call you, did she complain to you that you're not contributing to the conversation?

If she had issues with you not talking, do you think she'll continue calling you?

All you had to do was listen!

That's the secret to great conversations - listening.

People have a lot to talk about. They want to brag about how awesome their life is, they want to talk about their problems.

But guess what...

There's usually no one to listen cuz everyone wants to talk!

As an introvert, you have a skill girls crave for! The skill of just keeping quiet and listening.

I'm an introvert too cheesy A very proud one. Allow me blow my trumpet a little biko, girls love me.

Why?

Cuz they connect with me on a deeper level than they would with most guys.

My secret: I listen and encourage them to talk.

What you should do is: get e-books on how to have conversations. Read them and practice.

One book i'll recommend you start with is: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

Heads up...

When you start practicing, you'll meet some girls that you can't connect with.

What to do:

1. Try talking to them face to face
2. Try taking them for a walk instead of sitting and talking
3. Try talking to them via online chat.
4. Try talking over the phone.

If none if these works, bounce.

Meaning, leave her and move on to someone else.

Easiest way to practice:

Talk to females who you have nothing to lose or gain from.

eg Your sister, That little girl in church, That lady you buy airtime from. etc

Cheers! Happy talking cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
deafeyez:

We can do sth on whatsapp 08174695200
Okay

But try to absorb DavidTheGeek comment....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hey bro,

You have issues with conversations because you believe there's nothing you have to talk about with a girl.

But guess what....

Talking to a girl is easy. In fact you don't need to do much talking. All you need when conversing with a girl is to listen.

Girls naturally talk a lot. So all you have to do is listen and encourage them to talk (ask questions based on what they've told you).

That girl that used to call you, did she complain to you that you're not contributing to the conversation?

If she had issues with you not talking, do you think she'll continue calling you?

People have a lot to talk about. They want to brag about how awesome their life is, they want to talk about their problems.

But guess what...

As an introvert, you have a skill girls crave for! The skill of just keeping quiet and listening.

I'm an introvert too cheesy A very proud one. Allow me blow my trumpet a little biko, girls love me.

Why?

What you should do is: get e-books on how to have conversations. Read them and practice.

One book i'll recommend you start with is: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

Heads up...

What to do:

Easiest way to practice:

davido..I swear u getting beta dai by dai
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hey bro,

But guess what....

But guess what...

Why?

Heads up...

What to do:

Easiest way to practice:

Thanks Very Much, i am going to practice what u recommend. Hope it helps me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by africanman85: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy

Bro join the Whatsapp group for coaching. Honestly, I can't roll out drills like Harddon is doing here.

Enough respect to him!

The highest thing i can do is to give you some good ebooks to read and answer any question you might have.

My Nairaland mail is working... PM me if you still want to connect.
Sent u a pm pls send me d ebooks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by africanman85: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy

Bro join the Whatsapp group for coaching. Honestly, I can't roll out drills like Harddon is doing here.

Enough respect to him!

The highest thing i can do is to give you some good ebooks to read and answer any question you might have.

My Nairaland mail is working... PM me if you still want to connect.
Pls I send u a pm. kindly send d ebooks to africanman85op@ gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Haddon,

Why do ladies hate to date teachers? I have a very strong passion for this profession and won't trade it for anything. But I discovered that ladies I meet went to to show dem how much I can impress dem before dey take me serious. Though I don't rush for ladies as my genotype (AS) doesn't just allow me to go on. So I will rada calm down and ask questions well well. Bit from experience, ladies don't fancy my profession. Is something wrong about me or my approach to dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.