Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094128 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
iykizzy:
Baba Harddon I great you sire.
Pls I seriously need your help on dis. A girl knows I av a gf. Buh we like each other a lot so recently she just threw a bombshell at me with dis question "WHAT I'M I TO YOU"? How do I answer dis without pushing her away... I like dis girl.. Pls bosses in d house help me out... I need to give her an answer ASAP. Waiting in anticipation for your replies.

Among the two of them, which do u like most?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prepping to

[sup][/sup]
HARDDON:

By liking each other alot, do u mean uve slept wit each other or prepping to?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tooawesome(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy

Bro join the Whatsapp group for coaching. Honestly, I can't roll out drills like Harddon is doing here.

Enough respect to him!

The highest thing i can do is to give you some good ebooks to read and answer any question you might have.

My Nairaland mail is working... PM me if you still want to connect.

I just sent a pm. Please help me out with those e-books. Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Oludrex(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
HARDDON:

First off, Delete your phn number from your Siggy. U come too cheap.

Next time u meet her, ask her this: Shelly, i wano ask you a very serious Question, I dont know how u wud take it, it has been bodering me for a while now( tune her anticipation up like this)

When she asks what it is, tell her : no not here. Dont know if u wud feint on me. Lets meet @ .....by 6pm

The Question?

Here:
Why is it that you lose your tongue everytime you see me?

Ask it with all seriousnes n d wary guts of a practiced painter

Now dont run back to me for follow up wity lines. Think them up tongue
Now I have to respect Harddon but you just assume this guy has got the mind, body language and stuff
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2017
klark3:

Among the two of them, which do u like most?

I like the both of em.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:53am On Jul 16, 2017
iykizzy:

Prepping to

[sup][/sup]

Aha! Im not surprised.

She wants some sort of assurance u aint just here for d cookie n are ready to comit even if it means leaving ur woman. So waz it gono be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2017
iykizzy:

I like the both of em.
Seems u have been avoiding this question like a plague..Lol
U should like one more...& most probably it should be this your new catch, because if u still like your first babe as u claimed, u wouldn't be asking these questions.

But my question to u is; are u ready to double date?
Because it seems u are not willing to let anyone of them go, but if u know u can go through the stress of double dating...u can go ahead...as it is obvious this your new catch is already all over u, she is just waiting for u to pop it out.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Biafrareform(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Been chatting with this lady on Facebook for sometimes now. We seems cool. She is in Abuja and am in Ph. She will come to Ph next year.

How can I introduce romance and relationship to our discussion without spoiling our chat
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy

Bro join the Whatsapp group for coaching. Honestly, I can't roll out drills like Harddon is doing here.

Enough respect to him!

The highest thing i can do is to give you some good ebooks to read and answer any question you might have.

My Nairaland mail is working... PM me if you still want to connect.
That will b appreciated, sir.
eforbliz@gmail.com it's my email address.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Aha! Im not surprised.

She wants some sort of assurance u aint just here for d cookie n are ready to comit even if it means leaving ur woman. So waz it gono be?

Boss harddon, I'm not ready to leave either of 'em bro... Dats why I came to seek superior advice from d Lords here... Pls tell me how to go about it bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
klark3:

Seems u have been avoiding this question like a plague..Lol
U should like one more...& most probably it should be this your new catch, because if u still like your first babe as u claimed, u wouldn't be asking these questions.

But my question to u is; are u ready to double date?
Because it seems u are not willing to let anyone of them go, but if u know u can go through the stress of double dating...u can go ahead...as it is obvious this your new catch is already all over u, she is just waiting for u to pop it out.

Lols... Bro you've said it all... I can double date bro... Buh d tin here is I take my gf's calls in front of her. Talk to her normal and all dat. She once made a statement dat she can't be a side chick dat she deserves better. Lord sirs in d building, I need unu helep on dis one pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
DaCharis2016:
That will b appreciated, sir. eforbliz@gmail.com it's my email address.
Sent!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ademola964(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
Sent!
Please forward to me too @ Ademolaisrael99@yahoo.com
Thanks....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Sure thing!

BTW,
One thing is to be sick n not know u r, the other is to be sick n seek solution, most guys don't know they stink n suck with ladies

I know say i dey sick and i dey try to cure am but for more than 15yrs i no fit at all. I don read books tire but as soon as i see woman i go fear eh hmmm. The oda dey, i call one small girl come dey fear as she come, i no no wetin to tell her so she comot and i com want cry. As soon as i see woman, my mind go comot.
The worst na two girls i been dey date, if i want call dem, na so my voice go dey shake then the girls dem go cut the calls. E just happen now again and these girls them love me. I want tell dem later say i be shy person say make them no vex but i no know how them go feel.
Women like me but i no get one, i just dey die in silence.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Sent!

Hey bro.. Pls send 'em ebooks to me too here is my email iykizzy@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by damilare96(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Sent!
bro I'll really appreciate the eBook
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
deafeyez:

I know say i dey sick and i dey try to cure am but for more than 15yrs i no fit at all. I don read books tire but as soon as i see woman i go fear eh hmmm. The oda dey, i call one small girl come dey fear as she come, i no no wetin to tell her so she comot and i com want cry. As soon as i see woman, my mind go comot.
The worst na two girls i been dey date, if i want call dem, na so my voice go dey shake then the girls dem go cut the calls. E just happen now again and these girls them love me. I want tell dem later say i be shy person say make them no vex but i no know how them go feel.
Women like me but i no get one, i just dey die in silence.
How old are u sir?
are u a student?
Let me see how i can be of help...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
iykizzy:

Hey bro.. Pls send 'em ebooks to me too here is my email iykizzy@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Which e book u dey find again bros? cheesy

No be u two chicks wan die ontop him matter.. cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked

Guys plssss lets not derail the thread.

Stop the request.

It's almost impossible for me to send the ebooks to everyone, considering the amount of data it would cost me.

I'll instead recommend one i believe is the best. You guys can easily download it from Google.

This particular book is my favourite cuz there are lots of techniques in it, it explains them with examples (stories), and it also includes steps to take after you've gotten a girl "hooked" (falling for you already).

The book is "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene

Simply Google "The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.pdf" to download it.

The book has literally everything you need to attract a woman.

Download, read and most importantly practice!

cc damilare96, ademola964 etc

@iykizzy i sent 4 ebooks to you yesterday. Check your mail. If you can't find them, well download the one i recommended in this post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
johnson232:

How old are u sir?
are u a student?
Let me see how i can be of help...

I be student oooo. I no tall like that, 5'' plus but i don pass 25.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by damilare96(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
shocked

Guys plssss lets not derail the thread.

Stop the request.

It's almost impossible for me to send the ebooks to everyone, considering the amount of data it would cost me.

I'll instead recommend one i believe is the best. You guys can easily download it from Google.

This particular book is my favourite cuz there are lots of techniques in it, it explains them with examples (stories), and it also includes steps to take after you've gotten a girl "hooked" (falling for you already).

The book is "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene

Simply Google "The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.pdf" to download it.

The book has literally everything you need to attract a woman.

Download, read and most importantly practice!

cc damilare96, ademola964 etc

@iykizzy i sent 4 ebooks to you yesterday. Check your mail. If you can't find them, well download the one i recommended in this post.
can we download the rest bro ?? just give me the name please
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by menez007: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls I also need the e-book too @Davidthegeek This is my mail, mathiasmene33@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by menez007: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls I also need the e-book too @Davidthegeek This is my mail, mathiasmene33@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
deafeyez:

I be student oooo. I no tall like that, 5'' plus but i don pass 25.
I think your height is d major thing draining your confidence. Why allude to it?
At 25 this shouldn't be happening, u have grown pass dat stage.
Does this happen when u want to woo a girl or talk to any girl?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by deafeyez: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
johnson232:

I think your height is d major thing draining your confidence. Why allude to it?
At 25 this shouldn't be happening, u have grown pass dat stage.
Does this happen when u want to woo a girl or talk to any girl?

Both wooing a girl and Talking to any Girl.
In-fact, i have never had a long decent conversation with a girl, never, not even with my sisters. I just lack what to say and no ideas what so ever.
The other day, i met a girl on the street and told her her necklace is beautiful with a shaky voice and angry she hardly heard what i told her. I later asked her if she lived in the neighborhood and she pointed the direction to her house but i never noticed until she told me with mouth after i repeated my question.
In all this guess what, i am always in a rush to leave reason of which i know not.
God help me, am so annoying.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hey! Those of u demanding for e-book should stop like davo-the-big-cheek-and-bumbum had said.
grin grin

Boss harddon,don't let thy wine ya feed us to sower.

Put upon dat jah more morning sleek wine to keep us swaying those lily duches around.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Anfieldboss: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
deafeyez:

In-fact, i have never had a long decent conversation with a girl, never, not even with my sisters. I just lack what to say and no ideas what so ever.
The other day, i met a girl on the street and told her her necklace is beautiful with a shaky voice and angry she hardly heard what i told her. I later asked her if she lived in the neighborhood and she pointed the direction to her house but i never noticed until she told me with mouth after i repeated my question.
In all this guess what, i am always in a rush to leave reason of which i know not.

You need to build ur self esteem.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
deafeyez:

this ur comment got me laughing
but u are funny na... cheesy
Meaning u haven't dated before?
Are u a christian & do u belong to any group in your church?
Because we need to start from the basics, u first need to be comfortable around girls, before u can woo them.
U are always in a hurry to leave because u are nervous when around girls.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sconp: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
deafeyez:

Wow. What you need is someone to take you by the hand and show you that there's nothing in approachinga lady.
You are scared because you think you don't have anything to say.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Adasun:
Hey! Those of u demanding for e-book should stop like davo-the-big-cheek-and-bumbum had said.
grin grin

Boss harddon,don't let thy wine ya feed us to sower.

Put upon dat jah more morning sleek wine to keep us swaying those lily duches around.
grin grin

I see you bro. I see you! cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Olarababy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
@ HORDDON, if there is any whatsapp group for this drilling, add me up @ 08053701879
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by damilare96(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Olarababy:
@ HORDDON, if there is any whatsapp group for this drilling, add me up @ 08053701879
a girl wan join d group ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.