Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096031 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Smallville10:
Klark3 look dont get me angry... I wasnt talking to u... U know nothing abt me... I dont know d guy she is dating, we dont talk abt him. We only talked abt him once when he just dropped into our conversation... She relationship i have with her u do not know... I know how d both of us roll, so please abeg mind ur buisness... She is not married to him neither are they engaged... Guy abeg behave urself... U talk sentimental, maybe ur guy collected ur girl from u, i dont know but if its so then thats ur flops nt mine. Dont come here sayin what u dont know...
U make me laugh....
If u & d girl are rolling real good, why come here to seek this kind of advise?
Only children will support ur decision, love has beclouded your sense of reasoning...
I know u will gladly kill that guy if opportuned, just to get his girl...U have no shame....

I can now imagine how much u have pestered her....

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
solomix10:
klark3 you dont av to scold smallville for trying to get another guy's gf

its just a norm in the society
relationship switch is like a circle

klark the girl(s) you are dating now were for once another guy' gf ;

am sure you are currently gaming some gals this moment which are some guy's gf

so whats the fuss about it

smallville no mind the guy jare

go with harddon 's words
Truth is what u termed as scolding?
The guy just want hardon to tell him something that suit his intentions, but i will tell him the truth...God forbid bad thing, a girl will tell me she has a boyfriend & i will consistently still be running after her in 2017? to the extent of friendzoning myself?

I am married though....just felt for the guy & thought i should tell him the truth
I can see most guys on here don't have shame & self worth...Madmen don't chase women the way some of u do...grab some self worth fellas...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
klark3:

U make me laugh....
Only children will support ur decision, love has beclouded your sense of reasoning...
I know u will gladly kill that guy if opportuned, just to get his girl...U have no shame....

There is something u should know: a gurl that really luv her guy wud not think about nor have another as bestie. Her guy wud naturally assume that role.
A gurl that is really into her guy wud not b emotionally involved with another.

Just like Solo said, dating/r/ship aint marriage n itz alarming how u wud wear ur marriage goggles in gleaming tru this.
Hard truth but ur wify now was some1 else gurl b4 u hooked her. She might hv even dated a couple of guys.
She might have even lied to u that she had no guy wen u met her @ first b4 u started dating her.
She might have bn two timing. U neva can tell.n hey, b4 u even pull d she-was-a-virgin-line on us, most virgin ass holes/bo0bs bear d brunt of cealed pussy, so down a chill pill.

Do u know how deceptive ppl can be? Do u know if she is nothing but hanging on until she meet a beta gee? Etc?

Yes,

We came fashioned fit for earth, luv n living, highly powered pieces but with no physically documented operational manual ( only our silent voices ) hence we wud date, we wud dart just like a whistling willow to the caress of the wind to diverse extenal sexy souls until we be taken n we go creating others for d youngers ones to take.

Lastly, most r/ship r nothing but goodies/cookies collection arena. N d name r/ship is nothing but a super duper cover to maintain the collection flow !
Why wud a man see his potential wify with another n not defy d gods, burn down the earth to acquire what is duly his? cool

Not for naughts were we born MEN cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
klark3:

Truth is what u termed as scolding?
The guy just want hardon to tell him something that suit his intentions, but i will tell him the truth...God forbid bad thing, a girl will tell me she has a boyfriend & i will consistently still be running after her in 2017? to the extent of friendzoning myself?

I am married though....just felt for the guy & thought i should tell him the truth
I can see most guys on here don't have shame & self worth...Madmen don't chase women the way some of u do...grab some self worth fellas...
please let them learn the chase right now or it would be late

YOU ARE MARRIED NOW of course ;but how on earth could you av made your preffered spouse yours if you hadnt learnt the CHASE

you wudnt av knew how to digest some drills in her that would make her think "gosh this is the right man for me" if you hadnt not learnt the CHASE.

let them learn bro cos one day they would like to get Married like you.

and another point is :

Never make dem female folks your first piority in life ;there are more things to do aside them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
HARDDON:

There is something u should know: a gurl that really luv her guy wud not think about nor have another as bestie. Her guy wud naturally assume that role.
A gurl that is really into her guy wud not b emotionally involved with another.

Just like Solo said, dating/r/ship aint marriage n itz alarming how u wud wear ur marriage goggles in gleaming tru this.
Hard truth but ur wify now was some1 else gurl b4 u hooked her. She might hv even dated a couple of guys.
She might have even lied to u that she had no guy wen u met her @ first b4 u started dating her.
She might have bn two timing. U neva can tell.n hey, b4 u even pull d she-was-a-virgin-line on us, most virgin ass holes/bo0bs bear d brunt of cealed pussy, so down a chill pill.

Do u know how deceptive ppl can be? Do u know if she is nothing but hanging on until she meet a beta gee? Etc?

Yes,

We came fashioned fit for earth, luv n living, highly powered pieces but with no physically documented operational manual ( only our silent voices ) hence we wud date, we wud dart just like a whistling willow to the caress of the wind to diverse extenal sexy souls until we be taken n we go creating others for d youngers ones to take.

Lastly, most r/ship r nothing but goodies/cookies collection arena. N d name r/ship is nothing but a super duper cover to maintain the collection flow !
Why wud a man see his potential wify with another n not defy d gods, burn down the earth to acquire what is duly his? cool

Not for naughts were we born MEN cool
I value dignity alot & i see it in most of the advise u dish out...
U said something profound in your earlier post to the op about being backup plan for the girl & being in the queue should incase her current boyfriend mess up, op would replace his position...but u went further to say such isn't for guys of your kind...
Honestly i am not looking at this from marital perspective, but self respect, but from your messages on this thread, i thought the thread was all about inculcating in guys some self worth while chasing ladies?
Op is already playing second fiddle, only guys with low self esteem play such role in the lives of ladies? Why be the guy to wait on the queue? Does the girl in question posses gold?
It is possible my wife lied to me about her relationship status when i met her, i am not disputing that, we all do lot of things behind the people we respect, i even do say awful things about my prof. sometimes, but flaunting it at my front bespeaks stripping me off my honour.

If lady tells me she has a boyfriend, not once or twice...i will honourably leave her & go for another...not clingy on her...I think there should be a limit to the extent guys should go when chasing women...

13 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
solomix10:
please let them learn the chase right now or it would be late

YOU ARE MARRIED NOW of course ;but how on earth could you av made your preffered spouse yours if you hadnt learnt the CHASE

you wudnt av knew how to digest some drills in her that would make her think "gosh this is the right man for me" if you hadnt not learnt the CHASE.

let them learn bro cos one day they would like to get Married like you.

and another point is :

Never make dem female folks your first piority in life ;there are more things to do aside them.
The bold is simply the message i am trying to pass across, even while chasing women as guys, we should exhibit some sense of self respect....as there is more to life than women...

Soldier go...soldier come...why kill yourself on one lady, get another one & let her see u can live without her or stay single....but just don't give her that impression that the world revolves around her by consistently pestering her....hope senior pro will see this from my perspective...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swindo1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
bros really need help from a brother, hv dis lady m so much in love with.buh d problem I hv here is each she is around me, I become lost on Wat to discuss with her..even Wat to chat on phone dunno if its my brain failing me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
klark3:

I value dignity alot & i see it in most of the advise u dish out...
U said something profound in your earlier post to the op about being backup plan for the girl & being in the queue should incase her current boyfriend mess up, op would replace his position...but u went further to say such isn't for guys of your kind...
Honestly i am not looking at this from marital perspective, but self respect, but from your messages on this thread, i thought the thread was all about inculcating in guys some self worth while chasing ladies?
Op is already playing second fiddle, only guys with low self esteem play such role in the lives of ladies? Why be the guy to wait on the queue? Does the girl in question posses gold?
It is possible my wife lied to me about her relationship status when i met her, i am not disputing that, we all do lot of things behind the people we respect, i even do say awful things about my prof. sometimes, but flaunting it at my front bespeaks stripping me off my honour.

If lady tells me she has a boyfriend, not once or twice...i will honourably leave her & go for another...not clingy on her...I think there should be a limit to the extent guys should go when chasing women...

@emphasized,
Nw i get ur drift. But there is something you should know: guys like us never take ladies' talk on face value. If u read my first response.

Some say that to test ur balls. Ur response to these kinda talks is what matters not WHAT THEY SAY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
klark3:

U make me laugh....

lol... Now i know somebody stole ur girl... Dude dont take it out on me. I'm not d person... I cant kill for women... Its nt worth it... Like i said, mind ur business, u know nothing abt me

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Harddon u be boss, i swear! U bad die. Hahahaha... I get ur bird story die... Nice! Thank boss!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Smallville10:
Harddon u be boss, i swear! U bad die. Hahahaha... I get ur bird story die... Nice! Thank boss!

grin grin

Keep your guts Strong
Your ballz up!

cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
HARDDON:

@
Nw i get ur drift. But there is something you know: guys like us never take ladies' talk on face value. If u read my first response.

Some say that to test ur balls. Ur response to these kinda talks is what matters not WHAT THEY SAY.
@bold...Sure, we dude know the initial signs exhibited by ladies...but not when they consistently sound it to a guy's ear...For me if the dude can't take a walk honourably, the least he can do is to give her space & watch things unfold...if the lady truly feels a thing for the dude, she will come running, but if she doesn't, dude should go with his dignity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello Harddon, I need an answer to this questions..
Met a girl in class at night while reading and my friend started a conversation with her and introduced her to me along the line as a dept mate...we got talking and after reading to an extent when we got tired, we took a walk on my request...
we talked on a lotta things and we got back to class and continued reading. When it was time to leave(4 in the morning) I collected her number..
I didnt call that day, I called the next day(she was always asking who is this) and we couldn't talk cos of some excuses she gave, called her another day, she gave one silly excuse and since then she doesn't pick my call or even reply my msgs on whatsapp even tho its marked read....
What are the possible reasons that could make a girl behave like that.

There is this girl who is a friend and coursemate of my old secondary school mate and we are in the same university, we are friends on fb, I met both of them on campus one day and after exchanging pleasantries and complimenting her smile, without much ado I told her I would like for us to talk some other time and requested for her number. She stated that she wanted me to take it from my friend, I told her that I wanted it from her buh I couldn't take it cos I wasn't with my phone she couldn't take mine either so she suggested she will take mine from my friend....
Two days and she didn't call so I chatted my friend and asked for her number buh she told me her friend doesn't want her to give me her number......

what is the reason for this and is there anyway I can use fb?

Every real niggar can help a brother here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Deeboiy: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
HARDDON:
Deeboiy nland mail is a circus i cudnt wade tru.

Kindly mail: datingdrill@gmail.com
.Good pm mr Harddon, you still haven't replied my mail
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SamzackD(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Smallville10:
Klark3 look dont get me angry... I wasnt talking to u... U know nothing abt me... I dont know d guy she is dating, we dont talk abt him. We only talked abt him once when he just dropped into our conversation... She relationship i have with her u do not know... I know how d both of us roll, so please abeg mind ur buisness... She is not married to him neither are they engaged... Guy abeg behave urself... U talk sentimental, maybe ur guy collected ur girl from u, i dont know but if its so then thats ur flops nt mine. Dont come here sayin what u dont know...

Don't be angry, little things like this shouldn't get on your nerves.

But allow me to tell you a story, that teach you how humans behave and act.

well here it goes.

I can remember a time not long ago I had just gotten a new phone, and with it came a charger, man this charged my phone fast, it took it less than an hour to charge my phone completely and I was in love, it was love at first charge. at this I promised this charger heaven on earth, I promised it will always be my charger till death part it from the phone, I promised even after its death I will always stay faithful to it's brand.

well fast forward to about 3 weeks later, this charger I had promised the world to became stale and boring to me and it didn't take long I started to see fault in this charger, I began to hate how it charged to 40% and became slow, how the cord wasn't long enough and how the charger didn't match my phone.

As faith would have it on a rainy day i was walking pass an IT store when I saw another charger and I fell in love at first sight, I loved how the charger looked, how the cord could be expanded and what not and I bought myself this fine peice and on getting home I was about to toss my old charger in the thrash when my room mate walked in, he saw me standing next to the trash can with the charger in my hand and he asked me not to throw it rather to give it to him, and I obliged.

And few days past I saw my roommate enjoying the charger and he kept thanking me for giving it to him, I saw how whenever any other person wanted to charge they borrowed his charger (cause it charges their phones fast), and they kept asking where I bought it and how much it costs and it didn't take long before I wanted my charger back, I began to see fault in this new charger.

well u would be surprised to know that I paid double to get back my charger, and so it is with girls, you have to know that before that girl will like you, she needs to see you with other girls, she needs to see other girls laugh when they are with you, right now she has you wrapped around her fingers, she has seen you finish, guy I want you to cut ties with that girl, quit being the one she runs to when she's got boyfriend issues, hell why don't you turn things on her and talk about your girlfriends when you're with her,

If you want that girl play the jealousy game on her, let her see that other girls want you, no nobody wants leftovers, right now she has you and doesn't value it, now you turn things around her and be like my charger and show her other girls want you.

Humans don't value what they have until they've lost it,

allow me to complete that sentence,

Humans don't value what they have until they've lost it to someone whose having fun with it, or benefiting from it.

forgive my long write up there and I hope I have made sense

#peace

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
SamzackD:

Don't be angry, little things like this shouldn't get on your nerves.

But allow me to tell you a story, that teach you how humans behave and act.

well here it goes.

I can remember a time not long ago I had just gotten a new phone, and with it came a charger, man this charged my phone fast, it took it less than an hour to charge my phone completely and I was in love, it was love at first charge. at this I promised this charger heaven on earth, I promised it will always be my charger till death part it from the phone, I promised even after its death I will always stay faithful to it's brand.

well fast forward to about 3 weeks later, this charger I had promised the world to became stale and boring to me and it didn't take long I started to see fault in this charger, I began to hate how it charged to 40% and became slow, how the cord wasn't long enough and how the charger didn't match my phone.

As faith would have it on a rainy day i was walking pass an IT store when I saw another charger and I fell in love at first sight, I loved how the charger looked, how the cord could be expanded and what not and I bought myself this fine peice and on getting home I was about to toss my old charger in the thrash when my room mate walked in, he saw me standing next to the trash can with the charger in my hand and he asked me not to throw it rather to give it to him, and I obliged.

And few days past I saw my roommate enjoying the charger and he kept thanking me for giving it to him, I saw how whenever any other person wanted to charge they borrowed his charger (cause it charges their phones fast), and they kept asking where I bought it and how much it costs and it didn't take long before I wanted my charger back, I began to see fault in this new charger.

well u would be surprised to know that I paid double to get back my charger, and so it is with girls, you have to know that before that girl will like you, she needs to see you with other girls, she needs to see other girls laugh when they are with you, right now she has you wrapped around her fingers, she has seen you finish, guy I want you to cut ties with that girl, quit being the one she runs to when she's got boyfriend issues, hell why don't you turn things on her and talk about your girlfriends when you're with her,

If you want that girl play the jealousy game on her, let her see that other girls want you, no nobody wants leftovers, right now she has you and doesn't value it, now you turn things around her and be like my charger and show her other girls want you.

Humans don't value what they have until they've lost it,

allow me to complete that sentence,

Humans don't value what they have until they've lost it to someone whose having fun with it, or benefiting from it.

forgive my long write up there and I hope I have made sense

#peace
God bless u bro @ the bold...U just dissected & summarized my point, dude was already getting mad at me...Glad we still got real G's who knows the real drills...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
RRWraith:
Hello Harddon, I need an answer to this questions..
Met a girl in class at night while reading and my friend started a conversation with her and introduced her to me along the line as a dept mate...we got talking and after reading to an extent when we got tired, we took a walk on my request...
we talked on a lotta things and we got back to class and continued reading. When it was time to leave(4 in the morning) I collected her number..
I didnt call that day, I called the next day(she was always asking who is this) and we couldn't talk cos of some excuses she gave, called her another day, she gave one silly excuse and since then she doesn't pick my call or even reply my msgs on whatsapp even tho its marked read....
What are the possible reasons that could make a girl behave like that.

There is this girl who is a friend and coursemate of my old secondary school mate and we are in the same university, we are friends on fb, I met both of them on campus one day and after exchanging pleasantries and complimenting her smile, without much ado I told her I would like for us to talk some other time and requested for her number. She stated that she wanted me to take it from my friend, I told her that I wanted it from her buh I couldn't take it cos I wasn't with my phone she couldn't take mine either so she suggested she will take mine from my friend....
Two days and she didn't call so I chatted my friend and asked for her number buh she told me her friend doesn't want her to give me her number......

what is the reason for this and is there anyway I can use fb?

Every real niggar can help a brother here
its very obvious these two girls aint feeling you

when a girl insists on giving you her digits even after singing it to her ears multiple times just know its a red flag

maybe you the kind of boring guy to them(a humourless kind)

every single girl will always want to relate with a guy with loads of funny jabs ....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
[b]Man... . This thread tho. So here's a take from moi. Taking a guy's girlfriend or taking a man's wife is really up to you. There's nothing I can say now that will be considered as a fact. It depends on you as a person. It's completely your decision or choice. As regards a girl cheating on a guy, I'm of the philosophy that says in 90% of cases men are too blame because a woman's behavior is the reflection of her man and his behavior. So if a girl cheats on you, check if you were doing this correctly. Before you go after another man's girl, check if you really like this girl or your just subconsciously doing it to hurt the guy so that you can feel better.
What if a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend? What does it mean? Well 95% of the time she doesn't have and wants to FÛCK you so she is just testing you to see if you're an alpha male OR she does have and she still wants to FÛCK and she's checking if you're worth it that is if you're an alpha male. Therefore 95% of the time she's basically testing you. The other 5% of the time is that she has one and she respects him enough.

This reminds of the time when I was teaching this stuff which is as far back as I can remember. I had this student/client that just couldn't believe this whole stuff. He said the moment he heard it, he felt it wasn't true.

So here's what I did, I took him out and we went to a restaurant and I told him to tell me any hot girl to block. So after picking, I went up to her. She's a fair kinda tall lady with big boobs and a moderate ass(super hot chic!) so I talked with her for about 10 -15 mins and took her number

Personally, I hate text game and phone/call game. It's dum as fuckkk. I prefer to just arrange a meeting and get shît over with. But in this case since I can't carry my student for the date I had to run call game on the chic while he listens. And so it begins.. ....

I call her the next day we talk blablabla. So let me cut this story short. So while I'm teasing her and throwing sexual lines at her, she's laughing and flowing. Sometimes I'm serious and connecting with her other times I'm tickling her with my words and voice tonality and she's just loving it. While all this is happening, she sometimes would say this while laughing "stop joor " "I don't want to do again " .i can tell she's enjoying it. Guess what? She pulls out the boyfriend gun (haha this chic don't know it's an alpha male she's on the phone with) . In my early days normally I would just deflect this with some cocky/funny or cocky/ sexo-funny line. But now adays I completely ignore those boyfriend comments and keep going. So when she brought the bf sword the 2nd time(still laughing and enjoying herself) I looked at my student and told him "to check this out" so here's what I told her "fine I didn't know you had a bf, I apologize and I won't continue again" . What she told me next my student could not believe it, in a very sad and almost dissapointed voice she said "so is that easy to get you stop, I thought you're IT" BOOM! .my student's eyes went wide open, he was speechless. She was clearly loving it. He was assured that this theory is now a full time law. I then told him that she did all those bf crap to satisfy her conscience.

Long story short. The sex was hot and steaming #stay manly #be an alphamale[/b] grin cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
thesuave10:
[b]Man... . This thread tho. So here's a take from moi. Taking a guy's girlfriend or taking a man's wife is really up to you. There's nothing I can say now that will be considered as a fact. It depends on you as a person. It's completely your decision or choice. As regards a girl cheating on a guy, I'm of the philosophy that says in 90% of cases men are too blame because a woman's behavior is the reflection of her man and his behavior. So if a girl cheats on you, check if you were doing this correctly. Before you go after another man's girl, check if you really like this girl or your just subconsciously doing it to hurt the guy so that you can feel better.
What if a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend? What does it mean? Well 95% of the time she doesn't have and wants to FÛCK you so she is just testing you to see if you're an alpha male OR she does have and she still wants to FÛCK and she's checking if you're worth it that is if you're an alpha male. Therefore 95% of the time she's basically testing you. The other 5% of the time is that she has one and she respects him enough.

This reminds of the time when I was teaching this stuff which is as far back as I can remember. I had this student/client that just couldn't believe this whole stuff. He said the moment he heard it, he felt it wasn't true.

So here's what I did, I took him out and we went to a restaurant and I told him to tell me any hot girl to block. So after picking, I went up to her. She's a fair kinda tall lady with big boobs and a moderate ass(super hot chic!) so I talked with her for about 10 -15 mins and took her number

Personally, I hate text game and phone/call game. It's dum as fuckkk. I prefer to just arrange a meeting and get shît over with. But in this case since I can't carry my student for the date I had to run call game on the chic while he listens. And so it begins.. ....

I call her the next day we talk blablabla. So let me cut this story short. So while I'm teasing her and throwing sexual lines at her, she's laughing and flowing. Sometimes I'm serious and connecting with her other times I'm tickling her with my words and voice tonality and she's just loving it. While all this is happening, she sometimes would say this while laughing "stop joor " "I don't want to do again " .i can tell she's enjoying it. Guess what? She pulls out the boyfriend gun (haha this chic don't know it's an alpha male she's on the phone with) . In my early days normally I would just deflect this with some cocky/funny or cocky/ sexo-funny line. But now adays I completely ignore those boyfriend comments and keep going. So when she brought the bf sword the 2nd time(still laughing and enjoying herself) I looked at my student and told him "to check this out" so here's what I told her "fine I didn't know you had a bf, I apologize and I won't continue again" . What she told me next my student could not believe it, in a very sad and almost dissapointed voice she said "so is that easy to get you stop, I thought you're IT" BOOM! .my student's eyes went wide open, he was speechless. She was clearly loving it. He was assured that this theory is now a full time law. I then told him that she did all those bf crap to satisfy her conscience.

Long story short. The sex was hot and steaming #stay manly #be an alphamale[/b] grin cool
Nice one bro,
Btw wat do u say abt a guy nt being able to approch some girls, i mean he is free with gals, but there are some super hawt chicks he sees and he jst loses it, he cant even approach them what is d cause of dat??

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
brandon180:

Nice one bro,
Btw wat do u say abt a guy nt being able to approch some girls, i mean he is free with gals, but there are some super hawt chicks he sees and he jst loses it, he cant even approach them what is d cause of dat??

Your self-esteem, confidence, self-belief all suck. You feel you're inadequate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
magikalz:

Your self-esteem, confidence, self-belief all suck. You feel you're inadequate.
so wen it comes to d hawt ones ur confidence drops, but when u re with the less hawt ones, u flow real good...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
solomix10:
its very obvious these two girls aint feeling you

when a girl insists on giving you her digits even after singing it to her ears multiple times just know its a red flag

maybe you the kind of boring guy to them(a humourless kind)

every single girl will always want to relate with a guy with loads of funny jabs ....
Am not a boring guy tho, huh am too serious most of the time.
For the second girl I might say I was boring because I asked for the number without giving her a few lines and introducing humour, buh for the first one, The conversation was interesting and worthwhile, made her smile a couple of times, made her reveal a lot about herself we discussed deeply, she even chipped in something about having a boyfriend in the course of our conversation which I ignored and continued the Convo...she even showed me her fb pictures to confirm if they were OK...checked a couple of her pictures and didnt even hesitate to give me her number so its kinda confusing for her to behave like that.
As for the second am pretty sure i will have a good chance with her again buh i dont wanna make a mistake again

CX. HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MuyiRano(m): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2017
*sigh*
i've been an underground follower of this thread but i made a promise I won't make any comment on it until I finish reading from pg 0-144.
Harddon I must confess u are a blessing to the men folks.
You have really changed my life and ways in dealing with dem soft creatures.
Thanks boss... more grease to ur elbow

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
HARDDON:

To answer this question, here is a personal story/research:

long time ago, yours truly wanted to find out why pigeons bond so passionately n r faithful n loyal to each other tru out their time on earth n why it was so easy for the male to lead d fam while sharing egg warming /hatching/feeding responsibility with d female. Also of interest is their time keeping acute capabilities .
I wud not bore you all with details of the blistering revelation journey rather I wud like to state here what I discovered in course of my research( totally offshoot)

For a start, yours truly bought 4pairs. Built 16 home cells because they multiply swiftly once they r of age.
Tied their feathers n restricted their movements so they can get used to d farm house( i bought them, wel blended colours, from a far away place so they dont trace their way back, cos they always do)

After the acclamatization period, i let them fly n they always return home, no matter how far they fly, @ night. I had even created a com chanel with dem n i had a way of calling them back home if they r around d vicinity, no matter how far, once they hear my special whistle, they wud fly back home swiftly cos they know itz fud time.
I wud sit at d middle n spread fud around me with water in a big bowl, they wud arrive n start eating. I cud easily catch any n examine em. This continued for 1 month.

Then one day, yours truly got home very late. Dashed to their cage cells to check up on them n noticed, to my horror, that 3 pairs were missing. Only d pair on eggs remained. I was totally vexed n waited if they wud return d morrow. They didnt. 2 days after, i was on my way out , had given up hope of eva finding them, like a flash, i saw them wit another group in my area n i wondered. I rushed home, whistled n they came as usual to eat. I tried to catch em, but i cudnt. They behaved strange n had this stranger awareness spike on them.

Long short, i was able to trace them to d 3rd street from mine after 1wk! They had taken abode somewhere else.

Luckily, the owner of d other pack dey joined was a kul guy. Immediately i told him my birds where taking abode there, he quickly said he noticed some time ago but didnt know to whom they belong but was kinda glad they came cos their colour combo was exotic.
He gave me my birds.

I asked him what cud have prompted the strange behave upon all my special care for my birds!

He said one thing n one thing alone: SUGAR WATER! shocked shocked
I was like "say wor?". He said yea! That he does not just give his birds water, he always add some cubes of sugar!
Little did i know that these wonderful birds have taste bud for sweet stuffs! No teeth if not it wud have been sweet tooth! grin

Learnt my lesson, got home, tied d wanderers' feathers n sugar water it was hence on!
Did i tell u that 2months leta, there where 8 strange pair in my cage cell that were not mine n i had no idea where they came from?

Hope i have bin able to confuse u wit my birds' story?! tongue tongue

shocked

Mehn!... Nodding my head like that red headed lizard right now. The story ain't confusing, it's for the fine minds, I dig this so well, as I go down on my knees and head bowed down. Please bless me LORD HARDDON​ embarassed

No more tasteless water, it would be sugar wateeeeerrr hence on. cheesy

I hope I don't give them in excess anyways grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mkbryants:

shocked

Mehn!... Nodding my head like that red headed lizard right now. The story ain't confusing, it's for the fine minds, I dig this so well, as I go down on my knees and head bowed down. Please bless me LORD HARDDON​ embarassed

No more tasteless water, it would be sugar wateeeeerrr hence on. cheesy

I hope I don't give them in excess anyways grin

cheesy

If i didnt know beta i wud have taken u for that clown in my club. grin

Btw, i think itz called agama lizard tongue

I am no Lord nor a well groomed god. Im nothing but a voracious reader with a mind drunk in experience n sleek lines.
With words, last night, i painted me a sexy virgin, innocent to touch, shy to luk upon but mind melting to own. I cuddled her in my thoughts hut until d dawn of dis fragile new day stole her away from me. angry

No, i Got no blessing pAck nida , just my quiet Quill n my fine ebbing mind tongue so bow not ur head.

Lastly, the thing with sugar is that it must be delivered in d right quantum, yes the right dazzling phantom.
Too little n itz meaningless, too much n it leads to diabetics.

Go figure

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
MuyiRano:
*sigh*
i've been an underground follower of this thread but i made a promise I won't make any comment on it until I finish reading from pg 0-144.
Harddon I must confess u are a blessing to the men folks.
You have really changed my life and ways in dealing with dem soft creatures.
Thanks boss... more grease to ur elbow

Underground? More like shadow stalker. cheesy

My joy wud be ful wen u send me ur wedding invite wink

Dont forget to put to praticed all u've gleaned n wud continue to glean. Modify to suit wen necessary, think up lines and be the goD u were created to be.

Rich Regards

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Shewo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow.
I must say this thread is a blessing, I think a blessing I saw too late, I saw thread today and I commend the contributors. Here's my story. I met this girl on camp and she's cool and I fell immediately for her, we call( I think I do most of the calling), talk and since camp we have been seeing and just discussing like friends but I want more. So recently, she said something about her bf and I just acted as if I didn't hear her. I visited her today and as we were talking, I think her bf called and It struck me like mad, like the way they were talking and all. So when I got back to my apartment I sent her a text, telling her how I feel and I've not received a reply from her. I'm starting to regret why I even sent the text
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shewo:
Wow.
I must say this thread is a blessing, I think a blessing I saw too late, I saw thread today and I commend the contributors. Here's my story. I met this girl on camp and she's cool and I fell immediately for her, we call( I think I do most of the calling), talk and since camp we have been seeing and just discussing like friends but I want more. So recently, she said something about her bf and I just acted as if I didn't hear her. I visited her today and as we were talking, I think her bf called and It struck me like mad, like the way they were talking and all. So when I got back to my apartment I sent her a text, telling her how I feel and I've not received a reply from her. I'm starting to regret why I even sent the text

oh lawd!

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by damilare96(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
brandon180:

so wen it comes to d hawt ones ur confidence drops, but when u re with the less hawt ones, u flow real good...

thatz because u attach too much importance to the hawt ones. u get so stiff n lose ur thinking cap because u dont wano mess it up!

if there is some one to really display confidence n sendless actitude towards, its d pseudo hawt ones cos they are so fed up with guys kissing up to them n turning sissies around them.

a guy that ball in n make fun of their tiny legs, eyes, head n any freaking thing on their body, sends an attractive wave down their spines.

u must know that that very one u r dying for is some other guy's rag he treats anyhow yet she cant help but love him.

long ago when yours truly just got puffed wit these lights newly, he had so many creamy ones, change them like pair of bumshorts, guys grows green n always ask 3 questions: how do u get these hawt gurls? 2. what do u give to them that make them keep coming back even with the way u treat(cheat on) them? 3. mehn u got this gurl guys r dying for, why do cheat on her?

Answers? CLASSIFIED

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.