Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096616 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Shewo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
HARDDON:

Underground? More like shadow stalker. cheesy

My joy wud be ful wen u send me ur wedding invite wink

Dont forget to put to praticed all u've gleaned n wud continue to glean. Modify to suit wen necessary, think up lines and be the goD u were created to be.

Rich Regards

I've sent You an email. Pls check your box, Datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Shewo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
HARDDON:

oh lawd!

angry angry
This your oh laws sounds bad. What do I do, how do I go from here. I've sent you an email though. Downcast ed right now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

I saw your PM bro. I've already addressed the ebook issue here. There were too many request. I can't forward ebooks to everyone. It'll hurt my data. If you are ready to drop something for my data, then that's another story. But that's voluntarily, i'm not asking you to.

Read my post below. You can easily download that one yourself.

Just upload on a dropbox account and share it here..

So anyone who needs it download it from there
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2017
HARDDON:

thatz because u attach too much importance to the hawt ones. u get so stiff n lose ur thinking cap because u dont wano mess it up!

if there is some one to really display confidence n sendless actitude towards, its d pseudo hawt ones cos they are so fed up with guys kissing up to them n turning sissies around them.

a guy that ball in n make fun of their tiny legs, eyes, head n any freaking thing on their body, sends an attractive wave down their spines.

u must know that that very one u r dying for is some other guy's rag he treats anyhow yet she cant help but love him.

long ago when yours truly just got puffed wit these lights newly, he had so many creamy ones, change them like pair of bumshorts, guys grows green n always ask 3 questions: how do u get these hawt gurls? 2. what do u give to them that make them keep coming back even with the way u treat(cheat on) them? 3. mehn u got this gurl guys r dying for, why do cheat on her?

Answers? CLASSIFIED

Ok..i nw get it..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2017
I wanna as a question..

How do married men keep the game up.. Cos i realise once you drop your guard down, the attraction seem to get reduced too.

Is there ever a time in your relationship you lower than you guide.

As HARDDON would say When you finally get that good lady you feel it time to hang the boots how do you keep up the attraction.

Harddon, Still waiting for you thread for Pastors and minister on how to handle woman especially for ministry people...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
niggaz shud check ma signature... REAL MEAN ONLY...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:
niggaz shud check ma signature... REAL MEAN ONLY...

Hahaha You have joined them. That stuff is dustbin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Shewo:

I've sent You an email. Pls check your box, Datingdrill@gmail.com

Post it here unless itz confidencial
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
temi4fash:
I wanna as a question..

How do married men keep the game up.. Cos i realise once you drop your guard down, the attraction seem to get reduced too.

Is there ever a time in your relationship you lower than you guide.

As HARDDON would say When you finally get that good lady you feel it time to hang the boots how do you keep up the attraction.

Harddon, Still waiting for you thread for Pastors and minister on how to handle woman especially for ministry people...

I keep saying it: this is no game. Only players do Games. This is the way of life of the Superior man. You dont struggle to live, you just do. So whether married or not, You live.
how can u let the witty u tru the roof because you feel you are now married? you must keep feeding her with doses of it no matter how little. keeps the spark in waves.

We dont have any guard( only player do) hence needless lowing them, same goes for the boots. Once you make this part of you, you just live by it seamlessly.

Oh yea, I recall! the thread I promised u: Anointing & Attraction:Pastor Beware . remind me on saturday.
Rich Regards

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Shewo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
HARDDON:

oh lawd!

angry angry
Sir harddon, Pls forgive my ignorance cry. I've been reading the thread almost all day and from it, I think the message I sent her made me look like a peacock on heat cry. Pls how should I progress? Should I totally ignore her even if she calls or text (she's still hasn't replied), or find a way to turn the table around? I'm still reading though but pls any advice would help embarassed
how can I join the whatsapp group?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by damilare96(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Rich Regards
harddon there is this girl we've been friends for a long time and I just wan reason her she likes me and I know but I just wan sample her but the girl is telling all those Jesus stuff she dey come my place any time I want and I dey sleep over for her place ..please just tell me what I can do to weak her defence coz this girl get mad ukwu and I wan sample her this week coz she is traveling soon and it will be long before we see again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2017
HARDDON:

I keep saying it: this is no game. Only players do Games. This is the way of life of the Superior man. You dont struggle to live, you just do. So whether married or not, You live.
how can u let the witty u tru the roof because you feel you are now married? you must keep feeding her with doses of it no matter how little. keeps the spark in waves.

We dont have any guard( only player do) hence needless lowing them, same goes for the boots. Once you make this part of you, you just live by it seamlessly.

Oh yea, I recall! the thread I promised u: Anointing & Attraction:Pastor Beware . remind me on saturday.
Rich Regards

No wahala i would remind you bro... Really looking forward to it..

Its a way of life.. it needs to be adapted.. I like that part too...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2017
damn!
Someone once posted that if u re good with ur flows u can screw a gal without even knowing her name..neva abeleived it sha..bt nw i beleive.
My only regret is that i wasnt with a condom
Tanx man@HARDDON u re a life saver.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Everybody gets in a bit of a bubble sometimes.

Okay. The thing is this - I met this hot, laiskeen chick. Everything is going on well. We have deep talks, we play and have fun. It's almost a month I met her now. Finally, things have turned physical and I have discovered she's truly a virgin like she told me.

I never believed at first...she's a gorgeous 20 year old, in her final year(writing her final exams in fact), behaves and responds well to me, and she is a virgin. I want to keep this gal truly but I don't plan settling down(marriage) any time soon....may be in 2-3 years time.

My challenge is that I'm very sexually active.....got several gals I juggle whenever I feel like but I have lost interest in them since I met this gal. As things have turned intimate with this new chick I wanna keep, is it wise to disvirgin or just continue as we are doing without actual penetrative se.x. I really want her for keeps.

I have been in this kind of situation before some years past and later lost the gal.....the gal's 'ex' suddenly woke up from sleep. I will hate to experience that shit again.

This current babe is very cool to be with in every way. The badt guy in me knows what to do without looking back but I won't mind hearing other opinions from you guys.

NOTE: She had issues with her ex because she no wan open leg, the guy couldn't take it any longer and left; but here she is ready to give it up to me so fast.

cc Harddon, Lord Zero, Lil Jayboy, thesuave10, davidthegeek
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
magikalz:
Everybody gets in a bit of a bubble sometimes.

Okay. The thing is this - I met this hot, laiskeen chick. Everything is going on well. We have deep talks, we play and have fun. It's almost a month I met her now. Finally, things have turned physical and I have discovered she's truly a virgin like she told me.

I never believed at first...she's a gorgeous 20 year old, in her final year(writing her final exams in fact), behaves and responds well to me, and she is a virgin. I want to keep this gal truly but I don't plan settling down(marriage) any time soon....may be in 2-3 years time.

My challenge is that I'm very sexually active.....got several gals I juggle whenever I feel like but I have lost interest in them since I met this gal. As things have turned intimate with this new chick I wanna keep, is it wise to disvirgin or just continue as we are doing without actual penetrative se.x. I really want her for keeps.

I have been in this kind of situation before some years past and later lost the gal.....the gal's 'ex' suddenly woke up from sleep. I will hate to experience that shit again.

This current babe is very cool to be with in every way. The badt guy in me knows what to do without looking back but I won't mind hearing other opinions from you guys.

NOTE: She had issues with her ex because she no wan open leg, the guy couldn't take it any longer and left; but here she is ready to give it up to me so fast.

cc Harddon, Lord Zero, Lil Jayboy, thesuave10, davidthegeek
Honestly bro, i think this is more of a personal decision...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
brandon180:
damn!
Someone once posted that if u re good with ur flows u can screw a gal without even knowing her name..neva abeleived it sha..bt nw i beleive.

Its not just any kinda flow but a sexually inspired kinda flow, minced with the menacing touch of a practiced pro and his ability to blend bed into regular everyday brew( hope you understand that, if you didnt, nida do i) cheesy cheesy

uw, nonetheless, i take pleasure in this! cool

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
brandon180:
damn!
i don't advise promiscuity but come here,come closer.sad

Oya draw ur 2 ears very well and listen:

"don't ever forget to wear ur sucks anytime any day.no matter da wheather.cold or in heat.always wear it.u got
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Adasun:
i don't advise promiscuity but come here,come closer.sad

Oya draw ur 2 ears very well and listen:

"don't ever forget to wear ur sucks anytime any day.no matter da wheather.cold or in heat.always wear it.u got
Noted man..

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Its not just any kinda flow but a sexually inspired kinda flow, minced with the menacing touch of a practiced pro and his ability to blend bed into regular everyday brew( hope you understand that, if you didnt, nida do i) cheesy cheesy

uw, nonetheless, i take pleasure in this! cool
I understand man..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Have the Balls to be Brave
The Sense to Be Sweet
The Steps to be Sleek
The Swags to hold Sway
Not for Naughts where U Born a Man!

Having wandered on the Engulfing Clouds of the Internet, floundered on the cusp of guts, Freeing Men, Dazzling minds & Enriching lives yet with no place of ballful abode, Dating Drills Finally found a freaking Home!

With no equivocation, hesitation nor reservation,
This is introducing Dating Drill's Blog!

Rolling Live Soon!
Tell them Husbys
Sound it to them Bobbys
We do it like sleek nike
Like knife tru night
A ghost within the fog
Seamless

Keep your fingers Crossed , Ur Balls Cupped
But Heck we dont Kare cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
HARDDON:
Have the Balls to be Brave
The Sense to Be Sweet
The Steps to be Sleek
The Swags to hold Sway
Not for Naughts where U Born a Man!

Having wandered on the Engulfing Clouds of the Internet, floundered on the cusp of guts, Freeing Men, Dazzling minds & Enriching lives yet with no place of ballful abode, Dating Drills Finally found a freaking Home!

With no equivocation, hesitation nor reservation,
This is introducing Dating Drill's Blog!

Rolling Live Soon!
Tell them Husbys
Sound it to them Bobbys
We do it like sleek nike
Like knife tru night
A ghost within the fog
Seamless

Keep your fingers Crossed , Ur Balls Cupped
But Heck we dont Kare cool
so good with words...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
I've pandoro leaves n sheabutter to e bigger than that of u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boboLIL(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
austine4real:
I've pandoro leaves n sheabutter to fartten ur dck n make bigger than that of ur dad's
for real? With no side effect?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
boboLIL:
for real? With no side effect?
Natural herbs no side effects
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Alawi1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
HARDDON:

Rich Regards

A reminder bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boboLIL(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
austine4real:
Natural herbs no side effects
how does it work?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by trilacos: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice1
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
temi4fash:

A reminder bro

Oh heavenly. Hang on
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
trilacos:
Hey guys!!! I need your opinion on this,I was chatting with a lady on facebook,then I told her today is friday and where is she taking me to? And she reply with take me out,I have been applying drills here on her telling her she will rape me and bla bla bla,now I was thinking should I collect her number cos I don't have it?how do I say it without making it sound needy? Do you think I should take her out? Any other opinion is okay.
Cc: HARDDON and others

"I dont want what happened in 1990 to repeat itself, i wud wano put a voice to this face first b4 i even agree on going out on a date wit u.
Here call : 080............... only if u have a sonorous voice, if not, kindly ignore" cheesy grin cool

( Anticipation, mysterous , challenging, Sendless , Ballfull!)

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.