Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097344 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2017
babtaima:

Dude don't be silly lol..if you're looking for LTR this won't work.. if you're looking for ONS then cool.. Every relationship should be 50/50, both partners investing on each other.. with the way you're going, you'll get tired eventually as you will only attract low quality girls..
NONSENSE ADVICE. SEE WHAT I'M SAYING. NOBODY GET GAME FOR THIS THREAD
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

AS REGARDS PEOPLE WEY DEY THIS THREAD DEM NO SABI ANYTHING
na u say dat o
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hykis:

na u say dat o

NA FACT BE THAT. I DON SEE THEIR WAY
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
babtaima:

Dude don't be silly lol..if you're looking for LTR this won't work.. if you're looking for ONS then cool.. Every relationship should be 50/50, both partners investing on each other.. with the way you're going, you'll get tired eventually as you will only attract low quality girls..
lol,baba,I don't roll wit those wit low life,and also wen love is involve in the heart of a girl she is willing to do anytin for u,u will sudden become there Lord,
I knw hw I gv girl difficult task to carry out,dat will make it hard for her to break up wit me because she as invested too much,if urs is 50/50 my is 70/30,more over after some time I notice girls did nt need d money of d guy dey truly love to survive. instead I introduce her to wat will fetch her money, BT she will b d 1 working y I will b collecting my percentage,
I love the kind life am leaving bro,no Borden on my shoulder, we all leaving happily, in as much I make her forget her sorrow why she is wit me,they won't notin more dat ,try it out u will no wat am saying,d only tin dat I use to do is DAT wen I av abundantly I do surprise them,it fun bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

NA FACT BE THAT. I DON SEE THEIR WAY
u self be player?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
HARDDON:
Women Words & Their Meanings

7. LOUD SIGH:
This is a non-verbal statement/sound. It means she thinks that you are an idiot at that very moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing there and arguing with you over NOTHING

When you get to this point with a lady, kindly take what dah freak is left of your balls and move on

8. WHATEVER, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

WHATEVER: means I'm done listening to your crap. I don't care no more.
Now listen guys, this is a total disrecpect and you should never take it lying down.

SENSE PILL 118:
A practiced hunter knows: the Truth to a Baboon is a strange mirage to the Bat. Yes the Lenses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
HARDDON shebi you Know Lalas247 ? Oya no TIME TO WASTE... Nack me Drills To scatter Her Walls... cool

Hope you know she is a SHE-MALE? cheesy grin

Don't let those 8k b00bies she is wearing decieve you oooo.

Even the tiny waist and bum bum were imported for 45k!

The more you look, the less you see geee! ( can't believe i just flowed gossip , oh heck screw it, she deserves more) grin cheesy

Brahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2017
HARDDON:

The more you look, the less you see geee! ( can't believe i just flowed gossip , oh heck screw it, she deserves more) grin cheesy

Brahahaha

undecided SEE THIS ONE

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Brahahaha
WTF! Hahahahahahahahaha... She what?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Brahahaha
baba pls u av teach us the way forward,pls I need to knw hw to wipe love out of girl heart without hurting her feeling,in such a way dat she will c it as sumtin ryte,telling a girl am no more interest is no no in my calendar,in as much we don knw wat tomorrow can bring,I will b greatful if my case is been attend to,tnx
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by valirex: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
youngfocus:

baba pls u av teach us the way forward,pls I need to knw hw to wipe love out of girl heart without hurting her feeling,in such a way dat she will c it as sumtin ryte,telling a girl am no more interest is no no in my calendar,in as much we don knw wat tomorrow can bring,I will b greatful if my case is been attend to,tnx

If "sending" Less Attracts Ladies, what do you think would happen if you are all over her like a peacock on heat?

Aiit, go figure

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
HARDDON:

If "sending" Less Attracts Ladies, what do you think would happen if you are all over her like a peacock on heat?

Aiit, go figure
baba I knw wat to do nw tanx very much I do appreciate,I pray it don't build more love in is heart
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mobsync(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
HARDDON:
"I curved him for 4 years, dated his bestfriend & brother. had a baby for his cousin and still... he engaged me! "

Just read that article and i almost wept for the unfortunate nice a33 guy.

Be eating left overs world over! embarassed embarassed

Yours is better. At least, you almost -- but didn't -- cry. I cried, slept off, woke up and continued crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Neimar: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2017
mehn I tink I like dix girl
probs is wen she's bored she chats wif me buh wen she's no longa bored she ditches me.

I asked her if she was dating anybody she said No..buh I suspect she's liein...

how do I forget bout her or shud I try my luck?

I need help guys
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
@Canberra55

support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
This nigg lit as they come. Stumbled on ur thread , read thru the first two pages and just had to jump down here to express my euphoria at your helpful AF thread. Who needs a David d'angelo when you got the big homie HARRDDDONNNN??!! Nice job bruh .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Neimar:
mehn I tink I like dix girl
probs is wen she's bored she chats wif me buh wen she's no longa bored she ditches me.

I asked her if she was dating anybody she said No..buh I suspect she's liein...

how do I forget bout her or shud I try my luck?

I need help guys

If only you know your worth, you wouldnt play second fiddle or go trying your "luck" with a soft doll.

Where have you ever seen an employer trying their lucks with their potential employee?

And as for your question, we got no answer for you. because You already know what to do. Just the will power to do it.

When you are tired of been a support staff (to some guys that you are way better than in her life)that cant even see bra let alone laps, you know what to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
youngfocus:

baba I knw wat to do nw tanx very much I do appreciate,I pray it don't build more love in is heart

I tot you were about marrying her?
What changed your mind?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
osic:

Harddon please I don't want to get it wrong, what are the right answers I can give, please it's urgent!

The thing with quick fix shots is that they wear out and you go running back for more.

Do yourself some good and read the thread

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Neimar: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
HARDDON:

If only you know your worth, you wouldnt play second fiddle or go trying your "luck" with a soft doll.

Where have you ever seen an employer trying their lucks with their potential employee?

And as for your question, we got no answer for you. because You already know what to do. Just the will power to do it.

When you are tired of been a support staff (to some guys that you are way better than in her life)that cant even see bra let alone laps, you know what to do.

lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
HARDDON:

I tot you were about marrying her?
What changed your mind?
bro it a long story,anyway it abt ethnic different, and due to wat happen in the past to my brothers, I don't won't it to occur again
beside the many chick on the street,so I can't let sum1 to use love cover my face,from seeing another beauty of the world outside
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
youngfocus:

bro it a long story,anyway it abt ethnic different, and due to wat happen in the past to my brothers, I don't won't it to occur again
beside the many chick on the street,so I can't let sum1 to use love cover my face,from seeing another beauty of the world outside

@ 1St emphasised, ethnic wor? angry
Tell us, what happened to your brothers?

@2nd emphasised, if you follow this kinda thought process, loneliness awaits you in old age because you will never be able to marry. Haven't you heard?; The beautiful ones are not yet born.

N if paraventure u do marry, you would be very polygamous . Or divorce becomes the order of the day.

Be Careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
HARDDON:

@ 1St emphasised, ethnic wor? angry
Tell us, what happened to your brothers?

@2nd emphasised, if you follow this kinda thought process, loneliness awaits you in old age because you will never be able to marry. Haven't you heard?; The beautiful ones are not yet born.

N if paraventure u do marry, you would be very polygamous . Or divorce becomes the order of the day.

Be Careful
first and first most,I don't joke wit my mum,because after God she was the next person,I knw sum ppl here will b like mum boy,bt I knw wat am talking abt,she once tell me Broda nt to marry from that ethnic he refuse dat he must marry any person he won't to marry,dey married even gv birthday to a baby boy for him,it was jst one evenen,dat we received a call dat ,is wife was cooking wit boiling ring and the house got burnt wit both the baby,and property
dey got divorce they also tell him to marry from another ethnic bt he got a date wit another girl,maybe there love av gone to far b4 he ask wic ethnic she is frm,b4 he knws it she is frm DAT same ethnic, dey call him again dat he should leave her BT he refuses,it last year that she sold the big shop dey open for her leave two kid for my Broda,and left home with the car they bought for her,and it Dis my same Broda that sponsor her through her education,I could remember d last time I went to do holiday with dem,a day can never go with both of them fighting, wit abusive word.that I can't mentioned here
I could remember d last time I joke with my mum DAT am going to marry from DAT ethnic,if u see the look of annoyed is her face,I jst av to say so many word of joke,to make her believe am jst joking,jst imagine I nw come home with her DAT am going to marry frm DAT same ethnic,DAT can of marriage is going to b on fire,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2017
@youngfocus,

There is something about marriage. One very vital fact: it was instituted by God and only him can you go to for proper Direction. Sure u Wud hv your specs then tell him to direct you and you also totally surrender your specs to his all knowing will.

Most guys go into it after been stung by the B00bss n B00ties and the intricate calculatory endowments of a HYTEK God..

The ish is, physical ornaments swiftly wears out after constant fellowship. Then the sudden realisation of her other crazy flaws they weren't paying attention to all the while. Then d fights. Lost wears out, The jabs, the regrets n d break ups.

Free your mind. You ain't your brother and your mother isnt Father God.

Rich Regards
Don

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hey HARDDON, what do you think about helping a girl out with airtime when you know she needs it and she's broke but didnt ask...

What if she replies with a 'thank you' thru text msg without calling to say thank u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
RRWraith:
Hey HARDDON, what do you think about helping a girl out with airtime when you know she needs it and she's broke but didnt ask...

What if she replies with a 'thank you' thru text msg without calling to say thank u

We were once first human, all other protocols here observed.

Giving is actually Living. No jokes. (We give out CO2 to get O2 that plants give out to recieve our CO2.
We empty out bowels so we can eat some more. The clouds gives off its rain so it can take up more evaporation, and as you do well know,a sea that flows by giving stays fresh unlike the one that is stingy , only collects and never flows out...it stinks. Heap dung,it stinks,spread same,it make things grow. Have you ever seen a rich herbalist upon all they collect? cheesy)

What we try to achieve here is espunge the wimpy /bribery /mumu'ish' ways of giving guys have so stupidly gotten used to and ladies have so cunningly used to their advantage.

Give but don't lose your balls in essence
Give but never expect nada in return
Give out of the abundance of your blessings and for d fact you are obeying one of the never failing principles of the Bible: Seed time n harvest shall not cease.... Give, it shall be giving unto to... Cast your bread on many waters..... There is he that scattereth yet increaseth, there is he that witholdeth more than its meat and he tends to poverty. ...

The Liberal soul shall be made fat n he that wattereth shall be watered also... shocked

Just look at me flowing Verses grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
HARDDON:

We were once first human, all other protocols here observed.

Giving is actually Living. Not jokes. What we try to achieve here is espunge the wimpy /bribery /mumu'ish' ways of giving guys have so stupidly gotten used to and ladies have so cunningly used to their advantage.

Give but don't lose your balls in the essence
Give but never expect nada in return
Give out of the abundance of your blessing and for d fact you are obeying one of the never failing principles of the Bible: Seed time n harvest shall not cease.... Give, it shall be giving unto to... Cast your bread on many waters..... There is he that scattereth yet incteaseth, there is he that witholdeth more than its meat and he tends to poverty. ...

The Liberal soul shall be made fat n he that wattereth shall be watered also... shocked

Just look at me flowing Verses grin
Nice flows, u should open a church
LOL,.... one more thing before u run

do address the second question, thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
RRWraith:

I did more than justice to your questions.
Read inbtw the lines for i am not a man who throws lines for the fun of it. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
@4tune360

support@datingdrill.com

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
HARDDON:

I did more than justice to your questions.
Read inbtw the lines for i am not a man who throws lines for the fun of it. cool
Give and never expect anytin in return

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
RRWraith:

Boss am really please wit ur answer to my qstn,most especially, that u said u I should seek God first bt I jst tink wen there is many fish in different ocean must I pick my fisj frm the same river my brother pick is own,that is y I jst tink in respect wat must happen I must nt marry frm that same place,

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.