Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096374 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SirMichael1: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2017
KiZiie:

ah quite the differ...
it will challenge you and you'll stop copy and paste...

there was once a girl whose brothers were dating fanatics and they taught her everything I mean everything so she could throw players off balance hehe... ironically a player knew this and because her brothers loved him so much she practically gave her self to him cause she felt he has what it was to make her feel...well you know

mPUA, Styles...

But you can tell stories.... Phew

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2017
SirMichael1:

mPUA, Styles...
Gbam!! grin
SirMichael1:

mPUA, Styles...
Gbam!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goldcoen(m): 5:57am On Dec 14, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
you are not in her league, leave her alone and look for another girl.
OK, buh after that scenario i sent a message telling her a text quote :Even the world knows i was trying to copy n paste that soft n beautiful smile of queen Elizabeth on ur face, instead u choose to feel that i was playing bad on u, Ok I don't think that is a reason u don't like my chat maybe someother tins on ur mind nw can u let the cat out? Instantly she text me saying hi ,are my not still in her league shud i go ahead n dump her?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Goldcoen:
Pls
haddon I need ur help to keep my new found girlfriend i need u to tell me hw to continue with dis girl as long as beding n keeping her, i met her say on Friday and den rap for her n she gave me her number the next day evening i called her n say hello wamnting to know when she got back home, so after three days i called her again we talk, she was happy, buh recently she told me she lost her big sis dat she needed to travel shes looking for some cash n i said that she shud not worry God will provide for her she said amen, after another three days we we're just chating on whasapp i made her laugh along the line i said something like hope u didn't kiss me without my permission in ur dream she laugh n said nah, I said say the truth othwise i will come over n take back my kiss ,ur dp look like beautiful masquerade dat she shud change it so i said , she reply n said her bf love it i said ok whatabout the one that like the original face, as a result she ask me hw did u get my number dis was hw she stop chatting telling me she doesn't like my chat so she logout, what do i do nw?
@bold how did u get her number?
Are u guys students?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2017
derrick015:
@Hardon.
I ve been following dis thread 4 while tho I'm just in page 11...
Pls I have a girl who I had a crush on while I was in skul then I didn't talk to her at all cos I was kinda shy
Fortunately we were posted to d same state for NYSC but then diff. local govt...
While I was in camp we chatted I.e talked alot I got her digits I.e number but I never shared my feelings with her... But den like 2 months ago I expressed my feelings to her via WhatsApp... She was like really since when dat she never new I had feelings for her oo. Then I said does she have same kinda feelings 2wards me she said she doesn't know that she hasn't known me enuf to ans dat question... then she called one night like dat n strted asking me some bio question I ans dem and all...
But den I thk I'm boring her cos most of what we chat on r just how are u, how r u doing hope u r fine have u eaten wat did u eat and all other sheets of questions like dat on WhatsApp... Tho for now it's almost a WK since I ve chatted with her...
I have some on ur strategies here of which I thk it's very impressive but then there's no idea coming my way on how to go about it for now
like teasing, been witty, taking charge on convo and all other strategies I read here.
Pls hardon or any other person should help on how best I can handle did situation, how I can approach her with d strategies discussed in here... Pls epp a brother
Pls can some 1 pls ans dis ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2017
derrick015:
@Hardon.
I ve been following dis thread 4 while tho I'm just in page 11...
Pls I have a girl who I had a crush on while I was in skul then I didn't talk to her at all cos I was kinda shy
Fortunately we were posted to d same state for NYSC but then diff. local govt...
While I was in camp we chatted I.e talked alot I got her digits I.e number but I never shared my feelings with her... But den like 2 months ago I expressed my feelings to her via WhatsApp... She was like really since when dat she never new I had feelings for her oo. Then I said does she have same kinda feelings 2wards me she said she doesn't know that she hasn't known me enuf to ans dat question... then she called one night like dat n strted asking me some bio question I ans dem and all...
But den I thk I'm boring her cos most of what we chat on r just how are u, how r u doing hope u r fine have u eaten wat did u eat and all other sheets of questions like dat on WhatsApp... Tho for now it's almost a WK since I ve chatted with her...
I have some on ur strategies here of which I thk it's very impressive but then there's no idea coming my way on how to go about it for now
like teasing, been witty, taking charge on convo and all other strategies I read here.
Pls hardon or any other person should help on how best I can handle did situation, how I can approach her with d strategies discussed in here... Pls epp a brother
It's only natural for u to act this way, as i pressume this is your first time
Have u guys go on a date or it is just the whatsapp expression kind of thing?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Rubbiish:

It's only natural for u to act this way, as i pressume this is your first time
Have u guys go on a date or it is just the whatsapp expression kind of thing?
Nope we haven't gone on a date
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dungburu: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Hello people,
I have this girl in a neighboring state I reside, we met on WhatsApp, and from there we started getting closer, though I was very reluctant to propose to her as she has given all the green light to do so because of the fear of distant relationship. She asked me if I'm interested in her, then I reluctantly said yes in the long run and the we started the relationship.

She does the calling and do accused of not being romantic and telling her sweet words, and my reason for not doing that is to avoid rushing into the relationship because I'm scared of being pushed out later. Bt I later started being romantic n doing what I was not doing before. She was curious of knowing and talking to my mum on phone but I refused that bt later allowed her to speak with my big bros and I promised to allow her know my mum any time she comes to the state I reside its because its just 3 hours journey from where she resides and she will soon come to start her Masters programme in the state I reside , she chose the university so that we would stay close to each other.

So an interview took me to the state she resides , so I used the opportunity to see her for the first time n know where she stays. I only planned to meet her at the garage n talk for a while before taking my leave , to my surprise ,she asked her mum to come n pick me at bus stop because she went to her tailor before she finally joined me, I spent some minutes with her in their house n her mum spoke well to me n which me success including her Aunty.

Recently, I noticed she is always on another call late in the night each time I call her and I noticed she is no longer giving me attention like before. This is the third time she would be doing that, and after the long call with the person, she would eventually lost interest in talking to me. I just noticed she has gotten another guy . I asked her who she is on phone with for that long ? She refused to tell me n was beating around d bush and denying that she is not dating anybody that its a colleague in her place of work asking her out but she told him he has someone, that she loves me n started using bedroom voice for me, I told her to stop using that voice n talk straight to me.

All evidences are against her that she is into another guy as she no longer call like before, she would only call me and ask me to call her back , she is always on long call at night. I asked her to put my pics on her whatsApp dp as a proof to convince me she is not into another guy, but she refused.

**** Since I noticed that, I blocked her from my WhatsApp contact and promise not to pick her calls for a while n she hasn't call either for two days now, because if I don't kick her out now , she will eventually be the one to kick me out later.
Pls is there anything I can do other than this decision I took ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goldcoen(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2017
@HARDDON
I need ur help to keep my new found girlfriend i need u to tell me hw to continue with dis girl as long as beding n keeping her, i met her say on Friday and den rap for her n she gave me her number the next day evening i called her n say hello wamnting to know when she got back home, so after three days i called her again we talk, she was happy, buh recently she told me she lost her big sis dat she needed to travel shes looking for some cash n i said that she shud not worry God will provide for her she said amen, after another three days we we're just chating on whasapp i made her laugh along the line i said something like hope u didn't kiss me without my permission in ur dream she laugh n said nah, I said say the truth othwise i will come over n take back my kiss ,ur dp look like beautiful masquerade dat she shud change it so i said , she reply n said her bf love it i said ok whatabout the one that like the original face, as a result she ask me hw did u get my number dis was hw she stop chatting telling me she doesn't like my chat so she logout, what do i do nw?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
dungburu:
Hello people,
I have this girl in a neighboring state I reside, we met on WhatsApp, and from there we started getting closer, though I was very reluctant to propose to her as she has given all the green light to do so because of the fear of distant relationship. She asked me if I'm interested in her, then I reluctantly said yes in the long run and the we started the relationship.

She does the calling and do accused of not being romantic and telling her sweet words, and my reason for not doing that is to avoid rushing into the relationship because I'm scared of being pushed out later. Bt I later started being romantic n doing what I was not doing before. She was curious of knowing and talking to my mum on phone but I refused that bt later allowed her to speak with my big bros and I promised to allow her know my mum any time she comes to the state I reside its because its just 3 hours journey from where she resides and she will soon come to start her Masters programme in the state I reside , she chose the university so that we would stay close to each other.

So an interview took me to the state she resides , so I used the opportunity to see her for the first time n know where she stays. I only planned to meet her at the garage n talk for a while before taking my leave , to my surprise ,she asked her mum to come n pick me at bus stop because she went to her tailor before she finally joined me, I spent some minutes with her in their house n her mum spoke well to me n which me success including her Aunty.

Recently, I noticed she is always on another call late in the night each time I call her and I noticed she is no longer giving me attention like before. This is the third time she would be doing that, and after the long call with the person, she would eventually lost interest in talking to me. I just noticed she has gotten another guy . I asked her who she is on phone with for that long ? She refused to tell me n was beating around d bush and denying that she is not dating anybody that its a colleague in her place of work asking her out but she told him he has someone, that she loves me n started using bedroom voice for me, I told her to stop using that voice n talk straight to me.

All evidences are against her that she is into another guy as she no longer call like before, she would only call me and ask me to call her back , she is always on long call at night. I asked her to put my pics on her whatsApp dp as a proof to convince me she is not into another guy, but she refused.

**** Since I noticed that, I blocked her from my WhatsApp contact and promise not to pick her calls for a while n she hasn't call either for two days now, because if I don't kick her out now , she will eventually be the one to kick me out later.
Pls is there anything I can do other than this decision I took ?
well that's Why it's good to have other date
When you have options... You won't even notice she acting strange cos you won't give a flying fuçk

Women are very complex but simple

What is wrong with guys and whatsapp Dp huh

The more you try to make her love u... The more she won't

Well i think you should free her
Delete her number if possible don't call
Let her call u first

She needs to see that u are doing fine with/without her

Take selfies with hot girls... Bring out the jealousy in her. .

Date more girls... You only live once my brother

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Goldcoen:
OK, buh after that scenario i sent a message telling her a text quote :Even the world knows i was trying to copy n paste that soft n beautiful smile of queen Elizabeth on ur face, instead u choose to feel that i was playing bad on u, Ok I don't think that is a reason u don't like my chat maybe someother tins on ur mind nw can u let the cat out? Instantly she text me saying hi ,are my not still in her league shud i go ahead n dump her?
forget her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
derrick015:

Nope we haven't gone on a date
Tell her u wanna take her out
Take her to any cool place, discuss anything with her
It is natural for u to fumble, but u will learn from it & improve
But remember to allude to your reason for your outing
Don't be scared of losing her
See her as a someone u are using to horn your skills
Flirt with her...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Who can suggest knockout lines to use for girls coming in opposite direction...should we turn and follow them or stand there with them... Abeg drop some tips
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
This WACK thread with WACK men undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BraidedChannel: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
thesuave10:
K.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dynamo007(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hello guys...
Met a girl tru a friend few weeks back got her contact and all...
We started chatting real quick asked me hw I got her line told her, with d way she was replying me she knew of mah intentions.. Which I later made it known to her dt m really interested in her...
She said she'll get back to me...
D nxt day we continued chatting and all didn't bring up d topic again ... Then I told her I'll call her soon when m less busy.... And which I did but she isn't pickin my calls..
She reads my chats but nt replying @ all.. And viewing my WhatsApp status and all...
Guys what do u think I shld do...shld I leave her or keep. On pushing...
Cc: rubbiish ThetrueApostle
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Leave her alone, give her some space... If she's interested she'll chat u up.
dynamo007:
Hello guys...
We started chatting real quick asked me hw I got her line told her, with d way she was replying me she knew of mah intentions.. Which I later made it known to her dt m really interested in her...
D nxt day we continued chatting and all didn't bring up d topic again ... Then I told her I'll call her soon when m less busy.... And which I did but she isn't pickin my calls..
She reads my chats but nt replying @ all.. And viewing my WhatsApp status and all...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
dynamo007:
Hello guys...
@Bold for real??
You only keep on pushing when it has to do with money not b!tches...
You flawed because u were too desperate, it is only natural for her to take advantage of it...
Just forget about her & focus your time & attention on other things....

Don't ever make the mistake of calling her or texting her again…Let her be....

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by edimolu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
thesuave10:
mumu

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dynamo007(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rubbiish:

@Bold for real??
You flawed because u were too desperate, it is only natural for her to take advantage of it...

Aiit
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dynamo007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Leave her alone, give her some space... If she's interested she'll chat u up.
Aiit tnkz.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osic(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rubbiish:

@Bold for real??

As baba said, just walk away. If you keep pushing, the more toxic it becomes. I am speaking from experience and have tried this out severally. Once a babe starts behaving this way just walk, if she wants you, she will reach out for you.

Don't ask why. Don't persist. I know it's hard but just go. Others will come and you would have learnt some lessons.

Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sundaygray(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guy's i need to tame/break my gf, it's been a year now we've been dating,she love me die nd vice versa....But we're both alpha... She's alpha female nd I'm alpha male,imagine how its like.. 2leaders... Nd there can only be one alpha which will be me....i wan marry the girl but i got change am to beta.... This thing is bringing too many fights in the relationship... She doesn't see it but i do....i want to lead all the time make she dey follow, i for don ball out tay tay but this girl tie me down....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sundaygray(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
sundaygray:
Guy's i need to tame/break my gf, it's been a year now we've been dating,she love me die nd vice versa....But we're both alpha... She's alpha female nd I'm alpha male,imagine how its like.. 2leaders... Nd there can only be one alpha which will be me....i wan marry the girl but i got change am to beta.... This thing is bringing too many fights in the relationship... She doesn't see it but i do....i want to lead all the time make she dey follow, i for don ball out tay tay but this girl tie me down....
...the main question is how do i tame this stubborn girl?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osic(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
how do i reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.