Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096434 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
vislabraye:

Interesting !!, At the end of the day, what happens when you actually wanted to screw her but you pretended and walked away ?
It's a good strategy but it could backfire if she finds another guy or she looses interest.

Our main aim is to first man our Balls not some vClef inbtw a lady's thigh.

We were never really interested, so she can find another guy for all we care.

Do you know why guys lose themselves in meetings when a fine bone breezes by? Some even go staring at some gurl lustfully right infront of their wifys!

Do you know why some top Execs can't avoid scandals n blackmail?

This is why; Dey have no control over their jRods n emotions!

He who aims for the Top must first master his Jrod!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Hello Don, I met this working class chic some weeks back at a training center. I asked her out albeit she suggested to the movies & she obliged but on the day we were supposed to meet she didn't call or text to confirm or know my whereabouts & I didn't either cos I didn't want to seem to keen. The following week, I asked her why she didn't call & she mentioned she doesn't chase guys which leads me to believe she's either some attention-wh0re player type girl OR she's playing super hard to get. She also has stopped texting with me but she does some very fishy things in class. She used to arrive early without makeup in class & sit reading notes with earphones by herself & singing out loud sometimes but last week till now she been putting on makeup, dressing up & styling her hair & sh!t. This past Saturday morning I called her to indicate I still wanted to see her & she said she'd get back to me but till Sunday she didn't which leads me to believe she's just BSing me. Am wondering if she's just playing me, leading me on cos she also talks to other guys (who look sharp btw) giggles & talks loudly (I'm guessing so I notice her) but she doesn't talk to me much on stares at me briefly from across the room when she wants to get something from her bag or read on her laptop. Other times she walks to my sitting area like wassup & I don't give her much to go on but somehow push her away like I'm working on something important. She even goes out with other guys with her car, caught her this evening on their way back as she stylishly hid her face thinking I ain't seen her mtscheew! Even before she suddenly started talking with me she's been throwing some obviously unnecessary flirty remarks like "I like your shirt, sneakers, smile (na wa o), laptop & phone wallpaper (inukwaa) every now & then. Then she does all these other sh!t either to make me jealous or act different but even before all this she has this high horse princess too good for this attitude & I simply give her playful insults or shoot back at her if she says something slick. She also took a selfie using my phone wearing my snapback, 11 pictures then sent it to her phone through whatsapp. She also mentioned she's single, no BF (yea right) wants to get married in two years time. My question is, what is she up to? Is she for real? IS she playing twisted games? Does she really want me but doesn't want to show it cos she's scared or something. Naija girls ehn...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vislabraye(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
HARDDON:

Our main aim is to first man our Balls not some vClef inbtw a lady's thigh.

We were never really interested, so she can find another guy for all we care.

Do you know why guys lose themselves in meetings when a fine bone breezes by? Some even go staring at some gurl lustfully right infront of their wifys!

Do you know why some top Execs can't avoid scandals n blackmail?

This is why; Dey have no control over their jRods n emotions!

He who aims for the Top must first master his Jrod!

I agree with your points. Are we discussing self control or how to get that lady to bang ? Don't forget, monks also have self control.
But my main question is, how do we know the right time to make the move or to ignore. Thrre should be some sort of balance.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2017
swave7:
Hello Don, I met this working class chic some weeks back at a training center. I asked her out albeit she suggested to the movies & she obliged but on the day we were supposed to meet she didn't call or text to confirm or know my whereabouts & I didn't either cos I didn't want to seem to keen. The following week, I asked her why she didn't call & she mentioned she doesn't chase guys which leads me to believe she's either some attention-wh0re player type girl OR she's playing super hard to get. She also has stopped texting with me but she does some very fishy things in class. She used to arrive early without makeup in class & sit reading notes with earphones by herself & singing out loud sometimes but last week till now she been putting on makeup, dressing up & styling her hair & sh!t. This past Saturday morning I called her to indicate I still wanted to see her & she said she'd get back to me but till Sunday she didn't which leads me to believe she's just BSing me. Am wondering if she's just playing me, leading me on cos she also talks to other guys (who look sharp btw) giggles & talks loudly (I'm guessing so I notice her) but she doesn't talk to me much on stares at me briefly from across the room when she wants to get something from her bag or read on her laptop. Other times she walks to my sitting area like wassup & I don't give her much to go on but somehow push her away like I'm working on something important. She even goes out with other guys with her car, caught her this evening on their way back as she stylishly hid her face thinking I ain't seen her mtscheew! Even before she suddenly started talking with me she's been throwing some obviously unnecessary flirty remarks like "I like your shirt, sneakers, smile (na wa o), laptop & phone wallpaper (inukwaa) every now & then. Then she does all these other sh!t either to make me jealous or act different but even before all this she has this high horse princess too good for this attitude & I simply give her playful insults or shoot back at her if she says something slick. She also took a selfie using my phone wearing my snapback, 11 pictures then sent it to her phone through whatsapp. She also mentioned she's single, no BF (yea right) wants to get married in two years time. My question is, what is she up to? Is she for real? IS she playing twisted games? Does she really want me but doesn't want to show it cos she's scared or something. Naija girls ehn...
Sir without wishing to sound obnoxious....What is the summary of this post? angry

Honestly bro u care soooo much about this girl that u may have forgotten the reason why u were at the training centre.
Is she the only girl there? Are there no other ladies?
U have asked her twice to go on a date with u & she has refused...Go the with the little respect left & roll with other girls, so u can get your mind off her...U are so much engrossed with this lady & it is bad for u...Find another girl & forget about her...

9 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rubbiish:

Sir without wishing to sound obnoxious....What is the summary of this post? angry

Honestly bro u care soooo much about this girl that u may have forgotten the reason why u were at the training centre.
Is she the only girl there? Are there no other ladies?
U have asked her twice to go on a date with u & she has refused...Go the with the little respect left & roll with other girls, so u can get your mind off her...U are so much engrossed with this lady & it is bad for u...Find another girl & forget about her...

More on this...

Go to where you are celebrated and not where you are tolerated, this can never be overly said. As It can even be drawn from your words that you are dying to have this lady for a keep and u must have forgotten that the one who careless is always in charge and so u should know thee implications of a lady being in charge. Mind you all those show is is putting out there with other guys is even enough reasons for you to know the kinda person she is. Besides u have to learn how to read people from the first meeting to the first call.

In my own opinion the integral escape route for you is to apply these drills u have learnt here in the RIGHT PROPORTIONS to get someone who is better than her and use the new one as a tool to define the man whom you truly are in regards to what she is and has been missing all along ( jealousy mind games). And hey, make sure u rub it on her face.

We came suited fitted
Chemically Calculated
Biologically Balanced
Mathematically Modelled
Spiritually Scented
Superberly Engineered
Not for Naught
We were born with b*lls cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mkbryants:

More on this...

Go to where you are celebrated and not where you are tolerated, this can never be overly said. As It can even be drawn from your words that you are dying to have this lady for a keep and u must have forgotten that the one who careless is always in charge and so u should know thee implications of a lady being in charge. Mind you all those show is is putting out there with other guys is even enough reasons for you to know the kinda person she is. Besides u have to learn how to read people from the first meeting to the first call.

In my own opinion the integral escape route for you is to apply these drills u have learnt here in the RIGHT PROPORTIONS to get someone who is better than her and use the new one as a tool to define the man whom you truly are in regards to what she is and has been missing all along ( jealousy mind games). And hey, make sure u rub it on her face.

We came suited fitted
Chemically Calculated
Biologically Balanced
Mathematically Modelled
Spiritually Scented
Superberly Engineered
Not for Naught
We were born with b*lls cool

12 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barineh(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
There's this girl that I got her number from another person I practically don't know how to start the conversation so I don't sound creepy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
barineh:
There's this girl that I got her number from another person I practically don't know how to start the conversation so I don't sound creepy
Why didn't u get her number from her directly?
U already sound scared... sad
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
vislabraye:

I agree with your points. Are we discussing self control or how to get that lady to bang ? Don't forget, monks also have self control.
But my main question is, how do we know the right time to make the move or to ignore. Thrre should be some sort of balance.

Were we?

The post you quoted was all about Manning Jrod so it does not control us like it does every average jones

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
swave7:
Hello Don, I met this working class chic some weeks back at a training center. I asked her out albeit she suggested to the movies & she obliged but on the day we were supposed to meet she didn't call or text to confirm or know my whereabouts & I didn't either cos I didn't want to seem to keen. [/b]The following week, [b]I asked her why she didn't call & she mentioned she doesn't chase guys which leads me to believe she's either some attention-wh0re player type girl OR she's playing super hard to get . She also has stopped texting with me but she does some very fishy things in class. She used to arrive early without makeup in class & sit reading notes with earphones by herself & singing out loud sometimes but last week till now she been putting on makeup, dressing up & styling her hair & sh!t . This past Saturday morning I called her to[b] indicate I still wanted to see her & she said she'd get back to me but till Sunday she didn't which leads me to believe she's just BSing me.[/b] Am wondering if she's just playing me, leading me on cos she also talks to other guys (who look sharp btw) giggles & talks loudly (I'm guessing so I notice her) but she doesn't talk to me much on stares at me briefly from across the room when she wants to get something from her bag or read on her laptop. Other times she walks to my sitting area like wassup & I don't give her much to go on but somehow push her away like I'm working on something important. She even goes out with other guys with her car, caught her this evening on their way back as she stylishly hid her face thinking I ain't seen her mtscheew! Even before she suddenly started talking with me she's been throwing some obviously unnecessary flirty remarks like "I like your shirt, sneakers, smile (na wa o), laptop & phone wallpaper (inukwaa) every now & then. Then she does all these other sh!t either to make me jealous or act different but even before all this she has this high horse princess too good for this attitude & I simply give her playful insults or shoot back at her if she says something slick. She also took a selfie using my phone wearing my snapback, 11 pictures then sent it to her phone through whatsapp. She also mentioned she's single, no BF (yea right) wants to get married in two years time. My question is, what is she up to? Is she for real? IS she playing twisted games? Does she really want me but doesn't want to show it cos she's scared or something. Naija girls ehn...

Swave7 b4 I analyse your write-up, kindly keenly reflect on all the emphasized and tell me who really has the ish here. You or her.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rukkydelta(f): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
I must read this to the current page
I'm in page 10 now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I'm in page 10 now
What are u doing here? sad
Didn't u see guys only sad

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
barineh:

In situations like this, I usually call.

My voice is a major maming weapon.

Me: Hey twinky winky, are you still as troublesome as ever or hv u repented?
She : lol, sorry who I'm I with?
Me: huh? How many bfs do u have that sounds like this?
Or I'd say: wow, so she deleted my number? Aiit, sorry to bother u, bye. ( n I drop the call, most would be so worried to know who it is n call bck immediately. I wud usually let it ring n drop twice then I'd pick d third n form annoyance.

She: sorry, I changed my phone n your n0 isn't in this one
Me: save the apologies. Yea, I know it's bn long, n my voice sounds deeper n richer now but the doesn't mean u shldnt be able to pick it out.
She: I tried I can't just place ur voice.
Me: ( this is when I'd pull out d research info I have on her n conpound her tot process)
Maybe I got the wrong n0 .......( call her name)
Maybe you don't Sch...... ( insert her Sch)
Maybe you ain't fair, 5'6 tall?
Maybe you don't wear cup 38D?
( all these info must be correct)

cheesy

She : wow, you really know me even to my bra?!

Me: you hv 5secs to tell me who I am, if not, I gtg

She: hmmmmmm
Me: time's up, bye( drop the call)
cheesy
Bliv u me, after a while of talking, she wud let it slide n start prodding u, wanting to meet. U must not until u hv broken all her defenses

12 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barineh(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rubbiish:
Why didn't u get her number from her directly? U already sound scared... sad
We don't regularly and I'm kind of an introvert
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dview001(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I'm in page 10 now
bae dafuq u doing here.... you want to know our secrets so the drills won't work on you?.. by d power invested in me by d commander in chief of d drills forces (HARDDON) I hereby permanently suspend u from this thread

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Rubbiish:

What are u doing here? sad
Didn't u see guys only sad
I love breaking rules
And besides I want to learn how to woo man

dview001:
bae dafuq u doing here.... you want to know our secrets so the drills won't work on you?.. by d power invested in me by d commander in chief of d drills forces (HARDDON) I hereby permanently suspend u from this thread
You can't even though the mods make only the monikers bearing m to read this. I will then change my gender to male or better still open an alternate account posing as a male
And please don't worry your secrets are safe with me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2017
some word here are enough to make u wet,make sure u are not wit ur younger brother when you reading from page to page dear, my 50cent

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2017
barineh:

We don't regularly and I'm kind of an introvert
How old are u sir?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uziehot(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2017
barineh:
call and assume it was a wrong number, then follow up later.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KevinDein: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Funny thread grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dhamilair1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by godstime88(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I'm in page 10 now
You still have a long way to go
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
HARDDON:

HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

5. You must realise that even though guys don't see s3x as love nor relationship, to most naive n classically emotional ladies, getting down is getting involved. Know what you want, act what you want from the on set.
A lot of guys let themselves blackmailed into relationship because they r worried that she might be heart broken when they leave because they were deceptive from the on-set.
These are the sets that bastardize the word luv just to get some cookies.
Only Boys do that.

6. It is more blessed for her love to weigh more than yours. ( 60 , 40 or 70 30). That way, you got yourself a fan for life.

7. No matter how big your balls are, never hit a woman. In Handling love and balls, you must also know how to handle her

Ball's Principle 4:
A man's power where a woman is does not lie on his huge muscles but on the contents of his cramium. He must learn to punish her with brains, jrod or other ways. Never with muscles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
HARDDON hw about that your blog?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
harddon,when i noticed u as last to comment on da thread,i had thought u ar unveiling da drilling blog.

Wat hapn,has da date being shifted
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oops! Hi Every1

We've been working almost round the cloak. A lot of stuff including the blog is Top Priority.

sadly, however, 1st Dec isn't going to be feasible anymore. though we have lots of quality contents already on the blog, a lot of formatting and optimization and rearrangements are still needed.

Nonetheless, we must go live before the new year creeps in on us! Or we might just Usher it in on the first! cheesy I luv first.

So adasun, Brandon180 and every other person, keep your fingers crossed, brain sharp. We doing it soon!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barineh(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
HARDDON:
Oops! Hi Every1

We've been working almost round the cloak. A lot of stuff including the blog is Top Priority.

sadly, however, 1st Dec isn't going to be feasible anymore. though we have lots of quality contents already on the blog, a lot of formatting and optimization and rearrangements are still needed.

Nonetheless, we must go live before the new year creeps in on us! Or we might just Usher it in on the first! cheesy I luv first.

So adasun, Brandon180 and every other person, keep your fingers crossed, brain sharp. We doing it soon!

Bring on my birthday December 6th
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jeromegwer: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Xup bro,there is this girl at my office, fine,sexy and all that shit,she tends to be closer to me than anyone else in the office, though she's slightly older and more experienced but am superior in the office, we always talk about sex which she seems very interested anytime we bring the topic, I don't want anything serious with her just that I find her really attractive,pls any help, thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jeromegwer:
Xup bro,there is this girl at my office, fine,sexy and all that shit,she tends to be closer to me than anyone else in the office, though she's slightly older and more experienced but am superior in the office, we always talk about sex which she seems very interested anytime we bring the topic, I don't want anything serious with her just that I find her really attractive,pls any help, thanks

BALL'S PRINCIPLE 30:

Don't Dip Your Pen Into The Company's Ink. ( I would always advise)

BALL'S PRINCIPLE 41:

The thing with s3x chemistry is; it can't be hidden. It is like the crab - the more you try to cover up it's offensive fangs, the more it pushes it out.

Don't let s3x becloud your thinking cap. If you make the mistake of sleeping with her, soon, you wouldn't be able to punish her when she errs, you wouldnt be able to assign her difficult tasks and the annoying ones would mos def take advantage of it and try to lord it ova her peers because she is bedding boss.

The crew would soon start to mumble and start disrespecting you. Insubordination wud become order of the day.

Office wud begin to suffer the effects. The ripple effect ain't worth it.

To be forewarned is to be fore what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 02, 2017
[My problem is how to follow up after getting her no. I find it difficult ] call and assume it was a wrong number, then follow up later. [/quote]
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Munner(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'm abt sliding into a girl's DM on Instagram. Any advice on how I should flow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.