Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097459 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:22am On Dec 12, 2016
hottest111:

Answers
1. There's big difference between me and his theory, but we're both trying to achieve the same goal using different pathways. And remember m not in competition with anybody.
2. Who will not be happy coming to this thread, Is that person mad ??
Sure no Real gee has time for what a gal think.

As much as im broad minded n welcome others' contribution in line wit this Thread's way of life n light,

Nonetheless, Based on the bolded, i cant but ask you to open your own thread and do your own thing over there

If u read the very first post of this thread, u wud notice that this thread came into existence bcs i was tired of seeing stupid advise been dished out to guys by people that hv no idea about d world of women.
U sure can do same
DO not derail this thread by posting HERE AGAIN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 1:34am On Dec 12, 2016
boss harddon... your boy is back ..with bigger balls.. obiomon where you dey?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 2:04am On Dec 12, 2016
NLjona:
them day1 gees, make una reason this hottest gee first
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2016
hottest111:

Baba, even me got worst. In fact back in the days these pua rules n tip made be act weird n silly ( for my mind i was acting like bad boy/ alpha male ). Thank for those my roommates who knows whats up. These guys didn't verbally or directly teach me anything about women, I was the one who paid close attention to how they behave and how they interact with girls
Alright, Lets continue.
Like I said earlier, we need to tackle the problem from the ROOT. I'll call these techniques and tips you've been learning FRUITS. When your root and stem is strong n intact, you'll always produce good n nutritious fruits. So the truth now is that You've been collecting fruits ( techniques, tip, rules) from those gurus who have strong ROOT + stem and attaching those fruit to ur own weak root n stem. Even Bible says you can't pour a new wine into a old wineskin. If you do, the old wineskin will corrupt new wine and the new fresh wine will soon begin to taste sour. That's why after all the dating drills you've learn, after collecting pua fruits you remove your own fruits ( your bad attribute that's preventing you from being successfully with girls) and replacing them with those pua fruit, you always till struggle with women. As in, Your weak ROOT can't carry or cope with those pua strong fruits. That's why you always eventually Bleep up with women even after doing well at first.

OK, lets be frank here.. After collecting fruits (lines, techniques,drills) from those gurus, at first you'll be GETTING positive reactions from chics. When guys get that good feed back and validation from girls, they run here n start giving TESTIMONIES. They be like " mehn [gurus name], you're god of this game I did so so n so thing you told me to do and bla bla bla happened" . Yet they still come back here to collect more fruits, They must yet come back here because the fruit will eventually finish or they encounter a situation they haven't experience before with the girl, so they come back here or the internet to collect fruits(techniques,drills) to tackle that unfamiliar situation..

Funny enough, Most of these your gurus will not want to give you these root solution because they want you to keep coming back or patronising them.
Anyway me I don't care, I go expose the REAL truth grin

My counselor once told me that "The person who know HOW will get the job but the person who knows WHY will be his boss.
All the techniques and fruits are the HOW's and the ROOT and are the WHY's.
This same counselor of mine said "If you know WHY you want to do something then the HOW will take care of it self"
Why re you guys passing through all those stress, when you can just take care of the core problems that is preventing you from being successful with chics. Anyway that's what we're working on.. I neva start self, dis na just introduction
I'm taking it gradually, so m gonna be sure you're following. I really just wanna put an end to all these dating problems. So we can focus on other things like money, Nigeria problems etc

Just let me know if you following, so i can continue
guy hit the fucking nail at the head, be beating around an innocent bush.
about this ur HOW and WHY, there is no one who knows how to write(asin article) and doesn't have a reason for writing(money or humanitarian), or a footballer who doesnt know he is playing to win trophies. nigga here know there wanna be incharge of gals, that's why they re looking for how(the main key)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 2:31am On Dec 12, 2016
hottest111:

Baba, even me got worst. In fact back in the days these pua rules n tip made be act weird n silly ( for my mind i was acting like bad boy/ alpha male ). Thank for those my roommates who knows whats up. These guys didn't verbally or directly teach me anything about women, I was the one who paid close attention to how they behave and how they interact with girls
Alright, Lets continue.
Like I said earlier, we need to tackle the problem from the ROOT. I'll call these techniques and tips you've been learning FRUITS. When your root and stem is strong n intact, you'll always produce good n nutritious fruits. So the truth now is that You've been collecting fruits ( techniques, tip, rules) from those gurus who have strong ROOT + stem and attaching those fruit to ur own weak root n stem. Even Bible says you can't pour a new wine into a old wineskin. If you do, the old wineskin will corrupt new wine and the new fresh wine will soon begin to taste sour. That's why after all the dating drills you've learn, after collecting pua fruits you remove your own fruits ( your bad attribute that's preventing you from being successfully with girls) and replacing them with those pua fruit, you always till struggle with women. As in, Your weak ROOT can't carry or cope with those pua strong fruits. That's why you always eventually Bleep up with women even after doing well at first.

OK, lets be frank here.. After collecting fruits (lines, techniques,drills) from those gurus, at first you'll be GETTING positive reactions from chics. When guys get that good feed back and validation from girls, they run here n start giving TESTIMONIES. They be like " mehn [gurus name], you're god of this game I did so so n so thing you told me to do and bla bla bla happened" . Yet they still come back here to collect more fruits, They must yet come back here because the fruit will eventually finish or they encounter a situation they haven't experience before with the girl, so they come back here or the internet to collect fruits(techniques,drills) to tackle that unfamiliar situation..

Funny enough, Most of these your gurus will not want to give you these root solution because they want you to keep coming back or patronising them.
Anyway me I don't care, I go expose the REAL truth grin

My counselor once told me that "The person who know HOW will get the job but the person who knows WHY will be his boss.
All the techniques and fruits are the HOW's and the ROOT and are the WHY's.
This same counselor of mine said "If you know WHY you want to do something then the HOW will take care of it self"
Why re you guys passing through all those stress, when you can just take care of the core problems that is preventing you from being successful with chics. Anyway that's what we're working on.. I neva start self, dis na just introduction
I'm taking it gradually, so m gonna be sure you're following. I really just wanna put an end to all these dating problems. So we can focus on other things like money, Nigeria problems etc

Just let me know if you following, so i can continue
am following bro ...... Pls continue

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kunlexze(m): 2:39am On Dec 12, 2016
HARDDON:

@ your last Statement, The fear of not bleeping things up is actually d beginning of bleeping things up!
She should be the one trying hard not to F things up with u, not d other way round.

Your major issue though is Shyness! She Knows n she has been most encouraging.
You dont know what to say, how to say it. Whenever u see her, u go bland, cant control urself.
You r like moSt of these Nl people.
Warrior online, doves offline.

Btw, u dont bother about how a gurl wud feel , u take charge n hv them come along. U sound very naive.

Let me tell u sometin: DONT WAIT TILL NXT SEMESTER, start now . Since u r confortable online, go tru d thread, pick some of the killer lines n set off her attractive mood towards u..
If u deploy this well, she wud be so much in luv wit u b4 next semester that she cant wait to see u!

If i were d one, i cud even make her lie to her parents just to come hv a royal ramble wit me even b4 sch kicks.

Read the Thread, ur confidence wud grow, u wud be grateful .
It wasn't like I was shy, it was just that I only saw it as a mere friendship but she was taking it damn serious already.
Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2016
NLjona:
. Who you say you de look for undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by goddysweb: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Harddon Baba, you're the man!!!

Mehnnn, there's one babe o lol. I went for a major musical concert in a church. OK to start with, I play keys. After the concert, one WELL-ENDOWED pretty lady walked up to me and was like; "Hey, I was looking for you. Where have you been?", I told her I needed to quickly step out and make a call. She said "well, finally I got to meet you today. I've been tracking you (lol)" and in my mind I was like, Tracking ME? She said "YES". That anytime she sees me, a picture of her male friend from high school pops-up in her head, and that I look like him. That she follows me on Social Media (Instagram, Facebook) and most seminars I attend. I felt that was weird.

Well, she said when she saw me at that program, she told herself she was gonna push herself to come talk to me, and that she's fulfilled. She had to request for my number. I didn't want to give her at first. After pleading, I had to grab her phone and type my number. Long story short, on my way home, I got a text from her.

"Hey Hey, Thanks for being nice about meeting a strange lady who has been more or less tracking (not stalking you) Hahahahahaha
Do have a blessed day. Hope to see you again... and if not do have a beautiful Christmas. Chinma"

My reply: "Oh! You even have plans to see me again? I gotta stay away from you, ma'am. You probably might just kidnap me the next time we see. Goodnight stalker (smiley).

HER: "Lolololololol please don't stay away. You're safe. Sleep well!" I quote her verbatim.

I kinda like this babe, she's my spec (got the brains, speaks well, good sense of humor, and all that good stuff) hehe. I don't wanna blow things up man, what should I do? What tricks should I deploy?

@Harddon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2016
goddysweb:
Harddon Baba, you're the man!!!

Mehnnn, there's one babe o lol. I went for a major musical concert in a church. OK to start with, I play keys. After the concert, one WELL-ENDOWED pretty lady walked up to me and was like; "Hey, I was looking for you. Where have you been?", I told her I needed to quickly step out and make a call. She said "well, finally I got to meet you today. I've been tracking you (lol)" and in my mind I was like, Tracking ME? She said "YES". That anytime she sees me, a picture of her male friend from high school pops-up in her head, and that I look like him. That she follows me on Social Media (Instagram, Facebook) and most seminars I attend. I felt that was weird.

Well, she said when she saw me at that program, she told herself she was gonna push herself to come talk to me, and that she's fulfilled. She had to request for my number. I didn't want to give her at first. After pleading, I had to grab her phone and type my number. Long story short, on my way home, I got a text from her.

"Hey Hey, Thanks for being nice about meeting a strange lady who has been more or less tracking (not stalking you) Hahahahahaha
Do have a blessed day. Hope to see you again... and if not do have a beautiful Christmas. Chinma"

My reply: "Oh! You even have plans to see me again? I gotta stay away from you, ma'am. You probably might just kidnap me the next time we see. Goodnight stalker (smiley).

HER: "Lolololololol please don't stay away. You're safe. Sleep well!" I quote her verbatim.

I kinda like this babe, she's my spec (got the brains, speaks well, good sense of humor, and all that good stuff) hehe. I don't wanna blow things up man, what should I do? What tricks should I deploy?

@Harddon
read from page 1
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2016
okwypascal:

them day1 gees, make una reason this hottest gee first
i am not understanding you o
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2016
HARDDON:

As much as im broad minded n welcome others' contribution in line wit this Thread's way of life n light,

Nonetheless, Based on the bolded, i cant but ask you to open your own thread and do your own thing over there

If u read the very first post of this thread, u wud notice that this thread came into existence bcs i was tired of seeing stupid advise been dished out to guys by people that hv no idea about d world of women.
U sure can do same
DO not derail this thread by posting HERE AGAIN
" You were tired of seeing stupid advice been dished out to guys by people that hv no dea about d world of women"
And this thread as passed 50 paged n yet at the 54th page someone he still asking for advice to get a girl.

See bro, m not derailing dis thread. You're just worried about loosing your status, because u think I'm competing with you. Pls don't attach ur ego or self-worth to this thread. It's all vanity.
Some of dis other guys don't care if m derailing dis thread or not,.. They're just interested in seeing what I CAN OFFER
Bro If u'r really interested in help dis guys, you wouldn't give a Bleep if other guys comes to give their own advice even if theirs is different from yours.
Don't worry about ME, lets the CORE secret i want to offer speak for me.
If after dropping my own drills grin n it didn't av any effect on guys then I'll be kick out of this thread in shame. But I'm totally confident in d secret m about to gives dis guys because i was once like them. If i was able to change my cousin n few of my friends who was bad with girls, then i can do it here..
Mr horddon, bone this nairaland, we might be friends in real life. let stop tackling our self here.
So weda anybody likes it or not I'll continue with what av already started. I don't need anybody permission to do what i want to do.
Guys forget about the messenger and get the message. Remember we LEARN every day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
hottest111:

" You were tired of seeing stupid advice been dished out to guys by people that hv no dea about d world of women"
And this thread as passed 50 paged n yet at the 54th page someone he still asking for advice to get a girl.

See bro, m not derailing dis thread. You're just worried about loosing your status, because u think I'm competing with you. Pls don't attach ur ego or self-worth to this thread. It's all vanity.
Some of dis other guys don't care if m derailing dis thread or not,.. They're just interested in seeing what I CAN OFFER
Bro If u'r really interested in help dis guys, you wouldn't give a Bleep if other guys comes to give their own advice even if theirs is different from yours.
If after dropping my own drills grin n it didn't av any effect on guys then I'll be kick out of this thread in shame. But I'm totally confident in d secret m about to gives dis guys because i was once like them. If i was able to change my cousin n few of my friends who was bad with girls, then i can do it here..
Mr horddon, bone this nairaland, we might be friends in real life. let stop tackling our self here.
So weda anybody likes it or not I'll continue with what av already started. I don't need anybody permission to do what i want to do.
Guys forget about the messenger and get the message. Remember we LEARN every day
You're right Nigga...

You can't give them drills without them building their mind so they can digest these drills easily..

Can you imagine, upto 70 drills yet guys keep coming back to ask questions.

And to Harddon,
you said in one of your post that a little modification might be done to this drills..But this cannot be achieved if the root /mind is not trained... That's why they are all asking for your exact line... lol

Am still looking forward to that seduction tip you said you gonna teach us oooo

No competition boss Harddon, let's reason together...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Obagoblog:

You're right Nigga...

You can't give them drills without them building their mind so they can digest these drills easily..

And to Harddon,
you said in one of your post that a little modification might be done to this drills..But this cannot be achieved if the root /mind is not trained... That's why they are all asking for your exact line... lol

"Can you imagine, upto 70 drills yet guys keep
coming back to ask questions."
1. most people just bump into the thread, read two pages and seeing it's interactive, will post a question, whereas most of those questions have been treated but because they didn't read thru or follow thru like some of us did, they'll always ask those questions.
2. most people don't use these drills always, just occasionally, so it's not fresh in their minds.
3. some don't know how to use a similar situation to adjust or treat theirs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Obagoblog:

You're right Nigga...

And to Harddon,

Dont know why guys keep going in circles n missin basic light to words.

Do you know what a drill is? Or i should have said mind drills before u fathom? #Smh

The only people that keep comin back to ask silly questions r those that jumped on the thread like ur friend without taking it from d beginning.

The worst thing u can do to Nigerians is have them Read. N if u even read up the pages urself, u wud see me referring them back.

Competition?? Dude Puleez!
I'd just impregnate his sisters n his gf. make viDs n senD to him.

Besides, this is to touch humanity possitively not for any personal aggrandizement.
I have a very Confortable life off here. If u have read d pages u wud hv noticed.

That saiD, i bliv in respecting people's space n as u do well know, two contrasting ideas cant dwell on same space on NL. That is derailing.

Let him go open his own thread, if he is really gud in the dating arena, people wud jump on.
I wud gladlly come there and disect him, sieve him.

Unless ofcos, he is nothing but a resounding gong that havent even seen d laps of a woman in ages.

#beFormingTooTec

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
hottest111:

Bro. I am interested in what you're saying

BUT
Your approach as regards to the originator of this thread has been dis-respectful. HARDDON is someone that brought this thread from Day one to page 50+ and he deserves the utmost respect as a result of that. There are guys that have benefited from this thread regardless of whether or not they are coming back for more tips, Person no dey go school graduate in one day.

We guys are territorial in Nature and you have come to another man's territory to pitch your tent however temporarily, The man himself does not have a problem with that but the way you came in is confrontational and divisive.

Take a look at some of the words that I have bolded in the post above
First you're implying that HARDDON is concerned with loosing his status on this thread. Many things wrong with that implication. Firstly You have wrongfully assumed that HARDDON has attached much importance to status on this thread. He created this thread to help guys and helping, has been his primary motivation. Secondly, "Ego and Self-worth" attached to this thread? That implication is insulting.

Again, you say if "he was really interested in helping these guys", so are you saying that he just came to nairaland, opened this thread, takes time off from work to update it and respond to the inquiry of Guys that need help, for 5 months till the page got to 50+ pages because of Status seeking, ego and self-worth? After all that, the proof of whether he wants to help guys lies in allowing you, someone who came in just days ago, to provide his own advice and "Drills"? I say again, that is insulting.

You have even shown subtle disregard and disrespect for his own method and drills. Refusing to see even a tiniest bit of similarity in what two of you are offering and constantly pointing out the fact that guys are coming back to ask for more advice as a sign that what he does is not reslly working.

You have come into the thread on a confrontational Note, made wrong allusions to the OP personality and then made insulting assumptions, questioning the original motivations for this thread. How would you feel if it was done to you?

This is not about what you have to offer, but about diplomacy. Sure there are guys that want to listen to this secret you have to drop (Which by the way, in my opinion, you're wasting time dropping it especially with your seeking for followers) but nobody will be happy with you if HARDDON decides to leave the thread for you. You want to act like a Real G then act like a Real G towards a fellow G. There is a way things are done. After you do the right things then We'all be happy to see what you have to offer and even further discuss might be encouraged between you two.

I suggest you apologise to HARDDON.

Drop your own Ego and do the right thing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Eldomingo: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
N'a today you begin read David DE Angelo?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Guys, I came across a topic today, Can you date someone that lives in your neighborhood Give ur answers, and reasons for it... pls quote me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin
WackyJ1:

BUT
Your approach as regards to the originator of this thread has been dis-respectful. HARDDON is someone that brought this thread from Day one to page 50+ and he deserves the utmost respect as a result of that. There are guys that have benefited from this thread regardless of whether or not they are coming back for more tips, Person no dey go school graduate in one day.

We guys are territorial in Nature and you have come to another man's territory to pitch your tent however temporarily, The man himself does not have a problem with that but the way you came in is confrontational and divisive.

First you're implying that HARDDON is concerned with loosing his status on this thread. Many things wrong with that implication. Firstly You have wrongfully assumed that HARDDON has attached much importance to status on this thread. He created this thread to help guys and helping, has been his primary motivation. Secondly, "Ego and Self-worth" attached to this thread? That implication is insulting.

Again, you say if "he was really interested in helping these guys", so are you saying that he just came to nairaland, opened this thread, takes time off from work to update it and respond to the inquiry of Guys that need help, for 5 months till the page got to 50+ pages because of Status seeking, ego and self-worth? After all that, the proof of whether he wants to help guys lies in allowing you, someone who came in just days ago, to provide his own advice and "Drills"? I say again, that is insulting.

You have even shown subtle disregard and disrespect for his own method and drills. Refusing to see even a tiniest bit of similarity in what two of you are offering and constantly pointing out the fact that guys are coming back to ask for more advice as a sign that what he does is not reslly working.

You have come into the thread on a confrontational Note, made wrong allusions to the OP personality and then made insulting assumptions, questioning the original motivations for this thread. How would you feel if it was done to you?

This is not about what you have to offer, but about diplomacy. Sure there are guys that want to listen to this secret you have to drop (Which by the way, in my opinion, you're wasting time dropping it especially with your seeking for followers) but nobody will be happy with you if HARDDON decides to leave the thread for you. You want to act like a Real G then act like a Real G towards a fellow G. There is a way things are done. After you do the right things then We'all be happy to see what you have to offer and even further discuss might be encouraged between you two.

u na senior man, hope say ur ballz dey intact 2 grin
WackyJ1:

BUT

u na senior man, hope say ur ballz dey intact 2. lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
lankykid:
Guys, I came across a topic today, Can you date someone that lives in your neighborhood Give ur answers, and reasons for it... pls quote me
One of the silly questions from thirsty and desperate fellow that is slowing down the movement.

Go through the pages from pg1
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
WackyJ1:

BUT

Bro, you're totally right. There's a way n manner of doings things.. Thanks gee

My sincere Apology to HARDDON n everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
hottest111:

Bro, you're totally right. There's a way n manner of doings things.. Thanks gee

My sincere Apology to HARDDON n everyone.

That's better. I am happy you have taken the conciliatory route. We're all brothers in arms here.

Baba HARDDON, what do you have to say? Apology Accepted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
[b] Been observing the situation arising on this thread.. Mr hottest111 I know/think you have something to offer but it's kinda contradictory to Harddon which will make this thread confusing and defeat the purpose of this thread. Therefore, I'd advice you (you'll have to) to open your own thread and don't derail this thread. Here are my reasons;
1. Harddon has outlined his work/drills and he's tackling them one after the other in progression(He's given them numbers each). If you are to start your stuff, in the middle of his stuff, it's going to derail the stuff..

2. There will be class of interest since it's two different approach to the same thing.

3. It takes a lot of time and effort to do what he's doing. Bringing up a different approach on this thread is not dope. It takes a lot of commitment bro. I don't see myself doing something like that soon.

You can still help people on this thread if your post is in line with this thread. It's not about apologizing or ego now it's about the people reading/you are trying to help cos the only way this will end is you two confusing the hell outta this dudes.

TO THE READERS/LEARNERS be patient enough to read from the first page to the last instead of repeating the same questions over and over again and you guys should improve yourselves and stop being lazy as5.
Y'all are lucky enough to see someone/people willing to teach you how to fish but what you want is ready made stuffs to do, life is not like that. Take what works and improve it to ur own style and stop waiting for Harddon and others to feed you..

Lastly, if you are into this/learning this to fill a perceived hole in your life, you are better off doing drugs cos at the end of the day, the problem is still gonna be there and you are going to end up worse (physically, emotionally and mentally wrecked). Fix yourself before embarking on this journey. Don't make women the sole purpose of your life..

After all, we are all about saving the male folks but we all tend to believe our own way is the best/only way.[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
HARDDON:

When did u? N for how long?
Was
Situation Report?

This is what ive been waiting for
Sunday evening. .It's still there at the moment .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by y4code(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
I really need your help to conqer this mami water that wan perish my love.

HERE IS MY STORY

Around April i saw this lady claim to be a friend with my boy friend, my boy friend said he will talk to her on my behalf coz he wont like it if the girl embarass me so i agree he meet the girl and ask her if she is any serious relationship and she said NO so he told her that his friend ( which is me) would like to have her as girl friend due to the fact that the we all meet at a birthday they cant converse long and the girl said they should make it tomorrow i just notice that the girl come around studing me my behavior that evening.

the next when we went to the hostel of the girl she give us no attention so we went back home, on getting home my friend call her she change the atmosphere and my friend hang up.

At Octomber i took the girl number start blingdate with her which i friendzone her i promise to take her to watch movie when we resume it was a day to the movie when i told her who i am she got mad and later we make things up, we set out for for the movie but i couldnt ask her out that day cuz of our other friend around so i told her i will like to organise a private place where we could talk and i can tell her my request allshe said was okay

Since that day the girl was unable to fix a day that she's less busy so we can meet i went to her hostel and asked her out all she said was she had a botfriend and she keep asking me one question that I SHOULD PUT MYSELF IN HER BF SHOE HOW WILL I FEEL IF I WAS THE ONE AND SOMEONE COME AROUND TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME? i told her I'm not looking for a girlfriend all i want is a soul mate, someone who can be the mom of my unborn kids, she keep asking that her same question when ever i called her to meet her she always give me excuse that she busy
so i reduced my call and make once in 3 or 4 days

This weekend i called her that i was around her hostel if she cared for me coming she said YES...when i got there my friend was accusing her why she's playing diz king of game all she can said was why did i stop calling her and i told her i dont have time for shit and it bcuz i low myself that why she was able to play such a game on me and i told her to let me know when she will be available that i will like to have by the water view so we can have some conversation she agreed but haven't pick a day yet

Thats my story........what i want are

1.) How do i friendzone her
2.) The best answer to her common question (HOW WILL U FEEL IF SOMEONE COME AROUND AND STEAL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM U)?
3.) The is the best way to enter her so i can be the NO 1 in her life?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
y4code:
I really need your help to conqer this mami water that wan perish my love.

HERE IS MY STORY

Around April i saw this lady claim to be a friend with my boy friend, my boy friend said he will talk to her on my behalf coz he wont like it if the girl embarass me so i agree he meet the girl and ask her if she is any serious relationship and she said NO so he told her that his friend ( which is me) would like to have her as girl friend due to the fact that the we all meet at a birthday they cant converse long and the girl said they should make it tomorrow i just notice that the girl come around studing me my behavior that evening.

the next when we went to the hostel of the girl she give us no attention so we went back home, on getting home my friend call her she change the atmosphere and my friend hang up.

At Octomber i took the girl number start blingdate with her which i friendzone her i promise to take her to watch movie when we resume it was a day to the movie when i told her who i am she got mad and later we make things up, we set out for for the movie but i couldnt ask her out that day cuz of our other friend around so i told her i will like to organise a private place where we could talk and i can tell her my request allshe said was okay

Since that day the girl was unable to fix a day that she's less busy so we can meet i went to her hostel and asked her out all she said was she had a botfriend and she keep asking me one question that I SHOULD PUT MYSELF IN HER BF SHOE HOW WILL I FEEL IF I WAS THE ONE AND SOMEONE COME AROUND TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME? i told her I'm not looking for a girlfriend all i want is a soul mate, someone who can be the mom of my unborn kids, she keep asking that her same question when ever i called her to meet her she always give me excuse that she busy
so i reduced my call and make once in 3 or 4 days

This weekend i called her that i was around her hostel if she cared for me coming she said YES...when i got there my friend was accusing her why she's playing diz king of game all she can said was why did i stop calling her and i told her i dont have time for shit and it bcuz i low myself that why she was able to play such a game on me and i told her to let me know when she will be available that i will like to have by the water view so we can have some conversation she agreed but haven't pick a day yet

Thats my story........what i want are

1.) How do i friendzone her
2.) The best answer to her common question (HOW WILL U FEEL IF SOMEONE COME AROUND AND STEAL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM U)?
3.) The is the best way to enter her so i can be the NO 1 in her life?
read frm d beginning of the thread your question has been answered and all other questions u may likely ask in advance have been taking care of

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by y4code(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
yes i read all thge tread and keepm following it but seems this case is different cuz I'm already dead in her friendzone and now was finding the way ou so i can friendzone her too...i notice she dont have anyone in her life she's just acting HARD TO GET and how do i break this off her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by y4code(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
how i wish i can be able to weak her and get her under me when we meet this weekend please show mwe the way to do that......
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
y4code:
yes i read all thge tread and keepm following it but seems this case is different cuz I'm already dead in her friendzone and now was finding the way ou so i can friendzone her too...i notice she dont have anyone in her life she's just acting HARD TO GET and how do i break this off her?
1; start ignoring her, cut all calls and visits. jus start being busy 2, make her know u av a life of ur own, stop acting needy. don't show it that u re pained, jus be taking deep breaths and reply like a boss that av millions of gals at his beck and call
2; start growing some ballz and start catching new fishes especially in her hostel, jus go there not to see her(jealousy mode would be activated). make her see u spend time with the gals(hope u already know how to meet gals if u read from the first page).
3;And if she starts coming around, don't fall immediately. make her hustle for ur attention she never valued.
piss out
harddon still learning from u o

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by y4code(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2016
okwypascal:

1; start ignoring her, cut all calls and visits. jus start being busy 2, make her know u av a life of ur own, stop acting needy. don't show it that u re pained, jus be taking deep breaths and reply like a boss that av millions of gals at his beck and call
2; start growing some ballz and start catching new fishes especially in her hostel, jus go there not to see her(jealousy mode would be activated). make her see u spend time with the gals(hope u already know how to meet gals if u read from the first page).
3;And if she starts coming around, don't fall immediately. make her hustle for ur attention she never valued.
piss out
harddon still learning from u o
thanks bro i will the instruction firmly
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2016
y4code:

thanks bro i will the instruction firmly
chilling for ur feedback, and also remember to be confident at all time. nothing dey happen.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
HARDDON:

Then you started looking for a way u can manage ur sweet challenge without having Dramas in ur crip, remembering names, faces n numbers. U had to learn how to cordinate 2 n den grew to 3 . THEn 4 n finally 5.

Now u stopped cordinating cos no formular cud contain the brew.
U rather warn them not to fall in lluv with u. That u r a dangerous heart breaker, the more u dish d warning, the more they stick their neck in. angry
And finally, u live free.
No more surprise visit, they must call b4 coming.
U earn ur Balls to Life.

Now, your standars r high up the heavens. That very few scale. You r da Bawse!
And though u still throw ur funky hooks out, put smiles on people's faces, u do it for fun n probably occasional hits

JRod Roll Royal

Now, you dedicate Your life to helping Men discover their true self n combining that with a thriving.......

See AdaSun? You wudnt do any beta if you were in my shoes

choi c hw i just da smile da open my eyes as if na real oo

harddon u don spoil person pikin ocheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
i just da observe da skirmish between harddon da real boss nd hottest111 the counterfeit boss of this thread.

Hottest u ar just hiking our curosity to what u have to offer.

Instead of being a gee nd open ur own thread like Harddon,xxxtedixxx,nd our controvertial ilegend.u find solace in another person nich.dats bad.

Open ur own thread nd mention us,we will groom dat thread for real bt for now,let harddon do his work

and i trust harddon not to abadon dis thread sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.