Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094471 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lordfalcao(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2016
hottest111:

Baba, It's not about d techniques. You've learnt all techniques already.
lets leave all these techniques and let focus on ROOT CAUSE of why you've to use techniques to get a girl at the first place..B'cos the dating knowledge and technique u know, some guys(including me) don't even know half of wat u know yet getting women is not a problem but u'r still struggling(and I don't know if u'r still struggling but d fact that u asking for technique then i guess you're still struggling).

You need to focus on the ROOT problems.

If you take care of this root problem, u can say or do whatever you like, d girl will still be attracted 2 u.
let me tell you the truth, All these dating rules(and drills) you guys are learning here, Me and some bad guys/players I know have broken d rules while gaming a lady yet I still got the girl.
Rules like;;
-You should not ask a girl out
- You should not tell her you love her earlier in d interaction or relationship unless she first profess her love.
- You should not ask her if she's single or have a boyfriend
- After collecting her number, you should wait like 2 or 3 days before calling her.
- And so on
2 weeks ago I met a very attractive lady at restaurant, she's in her 20's. I drew out a chair n joined her at her table. After chatting with her n getting 2 know her for about 5 minutes, I look straight in to her eyes and told her I love her and I want her to come n visit me at my place the coming weekend. She resisted n challenged me at first, she was like " I'm just meeting you for the first time n you're trying to invite me to ur house, m not that kind of girl bla bla bla bla bla bla " to cut the story short.. After all her initial gra gra, she came 2 visit me last weekend and i banged d hell out of her. And dis na d kind of girl dat like forming holy holy

From my interaction with her you notice I broke two of una dating rules, I told her i love her and i ask her out to my place that first day. still i bleep her
I can still give you more examples of how I and some bad guys i know broke the dating rules n drills, we even did so many wrong move but will still got the girl
There's SOMETHING d girl notice about me that make her submit to my desires even tho i broke some rules
My point is WHAT u say or do does not matter. It's HOW u say or do it dat matters.. stop wasting ur time on techniques.

I Have some strong secrets to give you that will make getting girls easier but for now i think ur guru ( the OP) thinks m here to oppose him. So lets just bone dis matter for now

share them let's see.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Ofcos an injury to one is an injury to all! That is why im here in da heat of winter rolling on ice.

But an eagle that remains in his nest because its scared of height , wud neva fly n hence not worth itz magnificient gliding wings
Words of wisdom from the greatest PUA of all time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

On a second tot, does that gurl qualify as someone i wud recommend? U rightly said we dont do cheap serves here ( that was why i ignored him) . N she is one, u wud agree?

they understand only one language: money.

But they respond so much to this drills too but why waste my precious time?

Understand one language: Money "Respond so much to these drills too"

That sounds like a contradiction.

So Many girls out here that have an eye out for guys with cash or with Rides and size you up whether you've got any of those when from the moment that you approach them. Hence they act all rude or unresponsive when you talk;

How does one deal with those kinda scenarios
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2016
ELITE12:
Things moving smoothly guys...

Mr Harddon Thanks alot...

Actually had an awesome time tonight @mammy damn the girl was Sweeeeeet!!!!

its one of the girls I collected her number
na she even call me this evening that we should hangout at mammy n one thing led to another we were in a corner doing doggystyle

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

#FlabbergastedFlushed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Reminez:

Words of wisdom from the greatest PUA of all time..

We are all learning gee.

N PUA is not a phrase i relate well wit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2016
WackyJ1:

Understand one language: Money "Respond so much to these drills too"

That sounds like a contradiction.

So Many girls out here that have an eye out for guys with cash or with Rides and size you up whether you've got any of those when from the moment that you approach them. Hence they act all rude or unresponsive when you talk;

How does one deal with those kinda scenarios

Yea itz actually contradictory, thats d essense .

It means showing up with affluence, they get d assurance there is dough to blow, but that is simply to bait them!
U do deeds n drop them off....see? U need not give tp.

Let me tell u a secret: Most Big Boys that r worthy of their balls, rarely spend on gurls!
Money speaks for em , money get them gurls but they rarely spend. They might take her to posh places , refine her mind while they sip their Rwine. Then tell them itz time to roll. They usually wudnt marry this type

It is even d strugling guys that actually spend d lil they hv tryng to impress.

But do know this fact. Always recite it daily to urself! :

For any gurl to hv me, she is d luckest gurl on earth!

Bliv it.n u wud roll royal

Such gurls aint worth u btw, wonden what u doing with dem.
Even if u get them, ur life wud take a down turn. They sell to d highest bidder . Y wud u wano give urself such aches?

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Yea itz actually contradictory, thats d essense .

It means showing up with affluence, they get d assurance there is dough to blow, but that is simply to bait them!
U do deeds n drop them off....see? U need not give tp.

Let me tell u a secret: Most Big Boys that r worthy of their balls, rarely spend on gurls!
Money speaks for em , money get them gurls but they rarely spend. They might take her to posh places , refine her mind while they sip their Rwine. Then tell them itz time to roll. They usually wudnt marry this type

It is even d strugling guys that actually spend d lil they hv.

Such gurls aint worth u btw, wonde.what u doing with dem.
Even if u get them, ur life wud take a down turn. They sell to d highest bidder . Y wud u wano give urself such aches?

True, those "big boys" just take girls to posh, expensive looking places and let the wealth and the affluence showing in the location, do the talking for them. They then take them home to their well polished & furnished apartments and do the deeds..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2016
WackyJ1:

True, those "big boys" just take girls to posh, expensive looking places and let the wealth and the affluence showing in the location, do the talking for them. They then take them home to their well polished & furnished apartments and do the deeds..

See?
They dont hv time asking nobody out!
Infact, the gurls drool over em. Feel privileged to roll in their rides n just be seen in their company.

These drills r to give u that same magnetic force even if u got lil dough to show now.
Make u an attractive Big Boy wit what u hv n actually get gurls that wud take u for who u r n not what u hv.
Hv gurls gladly spend on u, sugar mommas wanting a taste of u, friends growing jelos of u n career women that dont wano get married, beg u to name ur price so u just get them pregnant. They want ur seed. U need not bother about the baby thereafter. embarassed

Wealth can grow wings, rich men wail.... but a well chiselled mind fear none.........

............pencilled by Yours Truly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

See?
They dont hv time asking nobody out!
Infact, the gurls drool over em. Feel privileged to roll in their rides n just be seen in their company.

These drills r to give u that same magnetic force even if u got lil dough to show now.
Make u an attractive Big Boy wit what hv n actually get gurls that wud take u for who u r n not what u hv.
Hv gurl gladly spend on u, sugar mommas wanting a taste of u, friends growing jelos of u n career women that dont wano get married, beg u to name ur price so u just get them pregnant. They want ur seed. U need not bother about the baby thereafter. embarassed

Wealth can grow wings, rich men wail.... but a well chiselled mind fear none.........

............pencilled by Yours Truly.

I think we wud glean knowledge from Bg Boys as we Rol

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

We are all learning gee.

N PUA is not a phrase i relate well wit.

Everyone on here would agree with me that you are easily the best PICK UP ARTISTE they've come across.
What next after I use a more beautiful lady as my whatsapp profile pic Lord Harddon ??

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2016
True I don't have much dough right now to be spendn on gurls ....

so this drills give me n edge too

And believe me I am more confident than before

Like I and Miss Nysc nominee For my platoon are friends just friends ooo she dey buy me lunch sometimes sef

normally I no get that kind confidence to talk to hot chicks like that but using this drills I know the right buttons to press
I know very soon awl start bedding big fishes
let me gradually move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Reminez:

Everyone on here would agree with me that you are easily the best PICK UP ARTISTE they've come across.
What next after I use a more beautiful lady as my whatsapp profile pic Lord Harddon ??

Arrrrrrrhhhhh Ramyzzzzz

I hate that term.
Puas r like d western marriage: Briskly Contract out as if u contracting in.

They hv no ragards for ladies.
Keep picking up daily, diff sizes, shapes n colours.

Pick, Use, Dump (PUDs).....that is wat i call em. Just to stroke their ego, they just keep blazing tru laps , leaving dejected, heart wreAcked gurls in their wake n d problem we try to solve , gets compounded.

Here is a lil secret of mine: right from d time i started applying these drills correctly, there is none of my Ex( single or married id call to come see me now, that wudnt pulse her life n run down)

You do understand why i hate that Term now, dont U?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Arrrrrrrhhhhh Ramyzzzzz

I hate that term.

Pick, Use, Dump (PUDs).....that is wat i call em. Just to stroke their ego, they just keep blazing tru laps , leaving dejected, heart wreAcked gurls in their wake n d problem we try to solve , gets compounded.

Here is a lil secret of mine: right from d time i started applying these drills correctly, there is none of my Ex( single or married id call to come see me now, that wudnt pulse her life n run down)

@ Reminez

About your question, ive been avoiding that because i was waiting for a response from u.

Itz like u havent mustered d gut to do what i tld u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Arrrrrrrhhhhh Ramyzzzzz

I hate that term.

I see . But you've not addressed my concerns fully sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello HARDDON I jux see girls and jux seem to like them, and am like it wuld be gud if i can have this girl but I dnt have an interest in dating.....i jux knw i want to get in this way of life buh do not have this interest in dating coz i dnt have money, yea, not like having little, i dnt jux have the money, Do you think these drills can work without having money to present yourself very well, not spending on them....I think this is the reason i ain't having any interest in dating
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
ELITE12:
True I don't have much dough right now to be spendn on gurls ....

so this drills give me n edge too

And believe me I am more confident than before

Like I and Miss Nysc nominee For my platoon are friends just friends ooo she dey buy me lunch sometimes sef

normally I no get that kind confidence to talk to hot chicks like that but using this drills I know the right buttons to press
I know very soon awl start bedding big fishes
let me gradually move on

Glad u growing some Big Blue Balls.

There is nothing like a man Sure of his Steps, Certain of his Future n in absolute Control of his Destiny!

A man Tested by Time
Cultured by Crime
SEasoned by Seasons

While @ it remember: There aint no big Gurls out there. There is just u, a Big Boy.

See gurls for who they r without wigs n weavons. Without make ups n pads, no matter d title they hold or the wealth of years they wear.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Glad u growing some Big Blue Balls.

There is nothing like a man Sure of his Steps, Certain of his Future n in absolute Control of his Destiny!

A man Tested by Time
Cultured by Crime
SEasoned by Seasons

While @ it remember: There aint no big Gurls out there. There is just u, a Big Boy.

See gurls for who they r without wigs n weavons. Without make ups n pads, no matter d title they hold or the wealth of years they wear

A man wud always spread them. No matter d chips on their shoulders, they wud all scratch n scream, jeck n jolt when they r cUming.
N they can do anything for a guy that takes them to d skies.

No matter how tushed , they luv some Rude Jrod ... n guess what? U got their merriment inbtw ur legs.

See? See why u r da boss actually? N they r meant to be @ ur beck n call?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
This crack back on track, we've slacked too sleek

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
okwypascal:

guy which side re u on, what else do u want this boy, hope say ur not lying cos u were really sounding needy
some of those gals u didn't get down with, u didn't know how to followup ur game. if I dey vex few mins alone we don dey smooch, if ur not ready dey go.
Lil drill over here, no matter how many u loose, millions re still dey, don't just get trapped in that world(love).

Bro, that boldest word, needy is not in my game... But you need to be persistent a bit.

The desire to want to Bleep the hell out of her without having control of yourself is sexy and women sense this. But most men will see this as desperate. But we aren’t trying to seduce men. Women see shit differently. Women see a bit of neediness while persisting as an IOI and aplus. That’s the point I was making and you see that now. A girl just wants to know that you are willing to push and push and back her into a corner. She wants to know that you’re serious about her and not just collecting #’s to brag.

I used to notice a lot that women will lose interest in me and I neverknew why. When I did my homework, I found that I wasn’t showing her that I really wanted her. I was being too distant, too safe and too hands off. I wasn’t chasing until they give in.

Most women see chasing as sexy, attractive, adorable and a sign of your interest.Just that you don’t want to chase over thephone.

That is the main difference and problem with most of us; we chase women over the phone and text, but in person, we don’t chase when in fact, we should chase in person and not chase over text.

The real reason women get turned off whenever a guy chases over text or phone call or the internet, is because he cannot realistically get intimate with her over the phone. So the girl feels as thoughshe’s wasting time. But in person and face to face, you should chase and appear a bit needy and do things that would seem a bit desperate.

I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
HARDDON:

See gurls for who they r without wigs n weavons. Without make ups n pads, no matter d title they hold or the wealth of years they wear.

This ain't as easy as you say it G...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lilreese: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
My problem after saying hi to a girl, i get lost on what to say next. Thats is why i never knack before.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2016
WackyJ1:

This ain't as easy as you say it G...

If i was dishing out theories, i wud hv seen reason wiith u! But im not!

This is what i have experienced, still experiencing.

You have to conciously ignore the curves, endowment, beauty, wealth or whateva n just have a dig @ them like u do every othergurl, it wud amaze u how they so respond because ladies like that r so used to guys drooling n praising em. Then u show up n make fun of her face, hair, tiny hands.......
she wud think tonherself:

Wow, what confidence, for once, some1 is sending me less.....!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Easy4reel(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2016
Hi everyone, this is undoubtedly d best forum I've followed here on NL....Thumbs up Harddon and other bosses.

I've got this issue and I'll appreciate if the boss can put me through. There's this girl I like so much, we got really really close after she broke up with her boyfriend(that's about 6months ago), although she's like a younger sister to me(even calls me bro) so she took me like her brother. But I want more....

Maybe I made a mistake by asking her out recently which she turned down outrightly but after much talks she said she will think about it and I should give her till may next yr, yes may 2017(that's about 6months) . I used to think she feels d way I feel cos we talk and play a lot (online though), she do tell me about her ex(cos he wants her back) and other guys that propose her even sending me d pictures of those guys and the screenshots of their chats, telling me she misses me every single day. There was a day she said she couldn't concentrate on wat she was reading cos she was thinking about me. All these things made me think she also has d same feeling but it seems I'm wrong cos she turns me down instantly although in a respectful way.

It doesn't affect our previous relationship cos we still flow as before (on a brother but friendly level) till now. She do call me like 3 times daily till now, still showing all the affections which I maybe misinterpreted earlier.

I'm still interested in this girl and I can't afford to loose her. I don't also want to put pressure on her by asking her if she has thought about it. .
I'M CONFUSED BRO....WHAT SHOULD I DO?

....I'm really sorry if the answer to this is going to be a kind of repetition but I'll appreciate if you reply without referring me back to previous posts.
Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Seunnzy(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2016
OP u are the gee Being nice to my gf,all I ever got in return was disrespect..even many gurls have friendzoned me but jus this one gurl I've been acting like an alpha male to...e kon be like say ah use cheat...she kon dy ask questions like "what type of gurl would u fall in love with?"in short she Don fall finish..
being a bad guy is better

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
ELITE12:

na she even call me this evening that we should hangout at mammy n one thing led to another we were in a corner doing doggystyle
young man don't get yourself decamped. Hope you know sex in camp is forbidden.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
ELITE12:

Flex man, things are always easier in camp.

Which state are you in by the way?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
frankmoney:
pls bro share the secret with me embarassed

Bro, I really I wanna help you but it's gonna be hard doing it in this medium. Anyway let just try.

The reason why I'm sharing this with you is because I want you (and guys like you) who're still struggling with girls to understand that being successful with chics is not about learning more n more dating rules, techniques and lines. It's not even about become a bad boy or Alpha male. It's about tackling the core/root problem.. As in, The SOURCE.
If you can kill the root problem, if you can close the source of the problem you're experience in with girls then every other thing will take care of it self. When dis root cause is taken care of, you'll naturally n unconsciously do all this dating technique and rules you've been leaning. In fact, you'll become an alpha male without knowing.

I realised dis back then in my first year in university(LASU) , It's been long sha!!! In those days, I know all pua tactics n drills n I can even lecture guys self if giving d opportunity, but i noticed some guys( my roommates to be precise) who don't even know the meaning of PUA, these guys don't even know about all these dating rules n drills yet dis guys were banging girls anyhow without spending much money. While i was there struggling.
Until i notice something different between me and these guys dat changed my dating life n make getting girls easier and fun. Since then, having been smashing chics like crazy.

OK lets tackle these root problems. It's simple as ABC
Let me tell you d huge but obscure difference between ME (hottest) and YOU (frankmoney) ..
Here is difference--- When you ( frankmoney) see a hot and attractive girl you like ( either online or offline) ,and you want her. Dis is ur mindset as in, your whole subconscious thought and action is like,,
" I need to get this girl to be attracted to me, I need to make her fall in love with me, I must have sex with her, I wanna date her, must try not be friend zoned, i must create sexual tension with her and so on"
You'll be trying applying all those dating rules, techniques and lines on her. In fact all your focus is TRYING TO GET HER.

But If I ( hottest) see a hot and attractive girl ( weda online or offline), and I want her. Dis is my mindset as in, my whole subconscious thought and action is like;;;
" Iet me see if I'm gonna like this kind of girl, Is she even good in bed ,What's is the possibility of banging her, Is she a bad or good girl, can she even give me Mouth Action, Is she my type of girl, what kind of girl is she, LET ME FIND OUT"
This is why I'm more relax n confident because am not even trying to get her to be attracted to me or anything related to that. That's why i m so so smooth with chics. In fact d other day one girl was like " Ife, you have sweet mouth and u know how to turn a girl on easily I hate you" LOL
This is the REAL reason you can get d girl you don't like but you can't get d one really like.

Now you've seen d difference.
Bro I still have more n more secrets and truth to tell you , so u'll see that learning and learning dating tactics is even making you worst without you even knowing. If u can work with me on these, you'll not need to learn any dating trick or lines. YOU'LL BECOME AN ALPHA MALE without even realising it
This is just d tip of the ice block.. M fucking serious.
It's people like me they call 'Yoruba demon' I'm sure u know what i mean

just let me know if you enjoy n grab something from wat i just taught you
so I'll know if i should continue

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lordfalcao(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
hottest111 . continue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
I like the angle you're coming from hottest111

The source...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
hottest111:

Bro, I really I wanna help you but it's gonna be hard doing it in this medium. Anyway let just try.

The reason why I'm sharing this with you is because I want you (and guys like you) who're still struggling with girls to understand that being successful with chics is not about learning more n more dating rules, techniques and lines. It's not even about become a bad boy or Alpha male. It's about tackling the core/root problem.. As in, The SOURCE.
If you can kill the root problem, if you can close the source of the problem you're experience in with girls then every other thing will take care of it self. When dis root cause is taken care of, you'll naturally n unconsciously do all this dating technique and rules you've been leaning. In fact, you'll become a alpha male without knowing.

I realised dis back then in my first year in university(LASU) , It's been long sha!!! In those days, I know all pua tactics n drills n I can even lecture guys self if giving d opportunity, but i noticed some guys( my roommates to be precise) who don't even know the meaning of PUA, these guys don't even know about all these dating rules n drills yet dis guys were banging girls anyhow without spending much money. While i was there struggling.
Until i notice something different between me and these guys dat changed my dating life n make getting girls easier and fun. Since then, having smashing chics like crazy.

OK lets tackle these root problems. It's simple as ABC
Let me tell you d huge but obscure difference between ME (hottest) and YOU (frankmoney) ..
Here is difference--- When you ( frankmoney) see a hot and attractive girl you like ( either online or offline) ,and you want her. Dis is ur mindset as in, your whole subconscious thought and action is like,,
" I need to get this girl to be attracted to me, I need to make her fall in love with me, I must have sex with her, I wanna date her, must try not be friend zoned, i must create sexual tension with her and so on"
You'll be trying applying all those dating rules, techniques and lines on her. In fact all your focus is TRYING TO GET HER.

But If I ( hottest) see a hot and attractive girl ( weda online or offline), and I want her. Dis is my mindset as in, my whole subconscious thought and action is like;;;
" Iet me see if I'm gonna like this kind of girl, Is she even good in bed ,What's is the possibility of banging her, Is she a bad or good girl, can she even give me Mouth Action, Is she my type of girl, what kind of girl is she, LET ME FIND OUT"
This is why I'm more relax n confident because am not even trying to get her to be attracted to me or anything related to that. That's why i m so so smooth with chics. In fact d other day one girl was like " Ife, you have sweet mouth and u know how to turn a girl on easily I hate you" LOL
This is the REAL reason you can get d girl you like but you cant get d one really like.

Now you've seen d difference.
Bro I still have more n more secrets and truth to tell you , so u'll see that learning and learning dating tactics is even making you worst without you even knowing. If u can work with me on these, you'll not need to learn any dating trick or lines. YOU'LL BECOME AN ALPHA MALE without even realising it
This is just d tip of the ice block.. M fucking serious.
It's people like me they call 'Yoruba demon' I'm sure u know what i mean

just let me know if you enjoy n grab something from wat i just taught you
so I'll know if i should continue
yes bro am following you . thanks for d tips . pls continue... Because after following pua rules .. I think I got worse .. Need another way out

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Obagoblog:

Bro, that boldest word, needy is not in my game... But you need to be persistent a bit.

The desire to want to Bleep the hell out of her without having control of yourself is sexy and women sense this. But most men will see this as desperate. But we aren’t trying to seduce men. Women see shit differently. Women see a bit of neediness while persisting as an IOI and aplus. That’s the point I was making and you see that now. A girl just wants to know that you are willing to push and push and back her into a corner. She wants to know that you’re serious about her and not just collecting #’s to brag.

I used to notice a lot that women will lose interest in me and I neverknew why. When I did my homework, I found that I wasn’t showing her that I really wanted her. I was being too distant, too safe and too hands off. I wasn’t chasing until they give in.

Most women see chasing as sexy, attractive, adorable and a sign of your interest.Just that you don’t want to chase over thephone.

That is the main difference and problem with most of us; we chase women over the phone and text, but in person, we don’t chase when in fact, we should chase in person and not chase over text.

The real reason women get turned off whenever a guy chases over text or phone call or the internet, is because he cannot realistically get intimate with her over the phone. So the girl feels as thoughshe’s wasting time. But in person and face to face, you should chase and appear a bit needy and do things that would seem a bit desperate.

I stand to be corrected
gee hope ur ballz is not with one ekaite there

u persisting bro, would lead to begging and by that ur balls re hers to break. wonder me now, in charge of my ballz, after cool pre-intimacy that made her pour her juice, I start wearing my cloth and leaving, that would be leaving her with the hardest riddle of her life(re my smelling, re my not good enough, don't I kiss well, is he impotent but I felt his jrod so no way). Guy next time she would be the one not trying to mess things up bcus she knows u sendless, in her life she cant give u those uncalled excuses. All am emphasizing here is u being able to be in charge of ur ballz, sacrifice that first or second one for millz to come. if she agrees after ur pleading, it the last time ur ever seeing her pants(balless don't worth it).
About the phone stalking and all, if ur sure u would be seeing this gal often to chase physically, y don't u seduce her(ignore her, talk to gals in her front, or even approach her and why she is laughing her ribs out u start talking to som1 else). Though I can't imagine myself calling a gal more than twice( I don't blame guys though, they fell in love which is what u should avoid). sometimes I recharge 100 and be like no gal worth it and endup calling them my checkers(my sis them). #TEAM SENDLESS

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kunlexze(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abeg bro, please help me out.
I met this girl on Facebook and we later met in person(we are both in the same sch though different department) often and often we do see each other on campus but we just say hi and that's all. After that session, we were both chatting on whatsapp, then she said she wanna ask me a question.
She : why is it that whenever we meet, you just greet me without saying much.
Like you don't wanna talk. And through out the session we never both sit down together to discuss.
..... I just told her I was so occupied.

Just of recent after our exams, I told her i would have liked us to meet but I don't know how she might have felt about it but am now at home already and her response was
'' so why don't you tell me? After all, we could have met at academics, library or I sud have told her somewhere that is convenient and she would have showed up that I'm very funny I should have talked"

But why I did't talk was because I am the one that do most of the calling and it's kind of a one-sided thing.

I just assured her that by next semester I'll try and make things work out well.

What are ur suggestion Bro cos I don't want to Bleep things up.
Cc: HARDDON

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.