Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094522 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obagoblog:

See this one... you make me smile..
There is this course mate of mine who asked for my number.. (fine boy)

I never called.. no money to buy airtime.. she does all the calling and I played the game perfectly...

I didn't invite her over but she came to my place under the pretext of updating her note.. This is a girl who have a permanent seat in the front of the class. She didn't even come with her note but insisted to go with mine and bring it to class the next day... see trick..

Just to collect note, she came around 1pm and left by past 7..

I tried going physical but she stopped me and start asking my surname, state of origin, etc..

She ask for my phone but I couldn't give it to her cos I have one of my girls nude in the gallery... Omo see drama... the girl cry small... well, she is just 18

All she needs me to do is ask her out.. but I didn't cost her ex is a cultist . I got her by performing the boyfriend role and calling her my wife and others
U got her by performing a bf role but u didn't ask her out shey?, they re gals that also don't need the bf role, use either way.
About u not getting physical with a gal that stayed 7hrs in ur room, bro u no try or u didn't know that part, I like myself(too harsh). send her away, babes plenty, highest I go library than to waste that kinda of time for nothing.
Bro it depends on how they know how u portray ur self to them, they re guys(like me) that if some gals re visiting they would jus wear ordinary gown bcus they know getting down is sure. but ur type maybe she probably wore THICK JEANS(rape set na lie), this is bcus that's how u portray ur self #he cannot do anything
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
okwypascal:

U got her by performing a bf role but u didn't ask her out shey?, they re gals that also don't need the bf role, use either way.
About u not getting physical with a gal that stayed 7hrs in ur room, bro u no try or u didn't know that part, I like myself(too harsh). send her away, babes plenty, highest I go library than to waste that kinda of time for nothing.
Bro it depends on how they know how u portray ur self to them, they re guys(like me) that if some gals re visiting they would jus wear ordinary gown bcus they know getting down is sure. but ur type maybe she probably wore THICK JEANS(rape set na lie), this is bcus that's how u portray ur self #he cannot do anything
It was a boring Thursday... we were not informed before hand that there won't be class...

We actually smooch and had a Lil kiss before she left.. she came the following day which is Friday and on Saturday, she was crucified..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obagoblog:

It was a boring Thursday... we were not informed before hand that there won't be class...

We actually smooch and had a Lil kiss before she left.. she came the following day which is Friday and on Saturday, she was crucified..
guy which side re u on, what else do u want this boy, hope say ur not lying cos u were really sounding needy
some of those gals u didn't get down with, u didn't know how to followup ur game. if I dey vex few mins alone we don dey smooch, if ur not ready dey go.
Lil drill over here, no matter how many u loose, millions re still dey, don't just get trapped in that world(love).

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
liljboy:
I want to know if you have a enough cash in your account, because trust me, if I should hang out with you sometime in the future, I'll let you spoil me to the best of your ability. remember awesome dudes like me are hard to come by these days.
thanks man
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
IAmOged:

But everything you have up here are pure Red Pills by PUAs- though channelled on the noble path by you.
just like going monk mode,abundance mentality,negging,SMV,Nexting..etc
"in taking red pills of d PUAs,men are developed"
Nevertheless its all joy when all these doest noth centered only on women-its all about men's development...

more power to your elbow

Reds Pills?
Kindly point us to the literature that has those red pills. (We'd luv to learn more)

Im @ a tangent with PUA's philosophies, repeatitive lines/moves, strange spiritual manipulation, meeting as many as possible so as to get games.
I hate their boring lives, hate their night life n even that name PUA.
I am not an Artist, I rather Roll Real

So u saying everything here r pure red pills by puas is a disrespect to my person/experience n d hours i put in here weekly to make sure guys grow to men.

N you dont bother chanelling things u disagree wit on a noble path. U overhaul em.

Try some of those pUas moves on Nigerian gurls n get d slap of ur life .

Men dont get developed by taking ish from puas: they get Lost, confused, wicked, manipulative n cant ever have one Rose , this is why they r nothing but rolling stones! Afraid of commitments.
They break ladies heart @ will danming the consequences. Foriegn gurls dont employ black powers but a scorned african woman cud go miles to mess u up!

Need a continue?

like i said on d very first page of this thread,
Almost Everything here is from my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE in d world of women. Which was kicked started by D. DA

Rich Regards
Don

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
liljboy:
chinekkkkkkeehhhhhh lwkmd am just looking @my phone like this:
The guy dey make me vex. We need to learn how to respect ladies, irrespective of what they do. Most the crimes they even commit against us is often due to influence of friends as bad advise. That does not mean we assume of all of them are bad and therefore, we should set out on annihilating them anyone.

He guy does not know what he is playing with until he misses a girl who is different like I once did because I assumed she is just like every other girl that has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Reminez:

This is very risky but I ll do it anyway . So , for how long should I leave the picture as my dp and what next after that ?

grin

Attention Brothers!

Them ladies r soon gono chop off our royal player's head! cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
ELITE12:

Okay, I really desperately need to begin learning how to think on my feet

any books,articles or excerises to build this skills

I talked about that in one of the pages:

How to keep a convo flowing.

The skill is, you throw a fun line out, pick a core word from her reply n swing another tot....n so on

Or u write down fun lines u cud throw n think up her possible responses n then, u fashion others.

PRactice makes perfect.

Let me tell a secret about books: they dont make brilliant students. They just open their eyes to a topic, d brilliance comes from thinking about d topic in quantum dimensions n developing themselves practically

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=HARDDON post=51782356]
Let me tell a secret about books: they dont make brilliant students. They just open their eyes to a topic, d brilliance comes from thinking about d topic in quantum dimensions n developing themselves practically[/quote

Now this Quote,

So true Generally Speaking...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
drnoel:

I will tackle u on this one. Guy u call nice guys boring but I call them special. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy. I was one too and got kicked around alot. I changed my strategy became an asshole and dealt with lots of girls, lots of em. Toward the end of hanging my booth I came across a chick that tried to commit sucide cos I moved on. Its a long story but suffice it say that see thought me a lesson I will never forget and after I learnt that lesson it made me more human. He tried to attempted to stop living, infact we lost her twice and had to resuscitate her. After we stabilized her I stopped sleeping with her completely and tried everything in my power to keep to that which was rare for me them. I supported her in her career and helped her move herself forward in life. I wasnt dating her anymore and ade sure she understood that. She hung around me alot. She begged me many times to marry her but I made her understand it will only spoil our friendship cos she was by then my bestfriend. I left the country and she wedded someone else which made me so happy. She still calls till today and this happened more than 10 years ago.
Being a nice guy rocks as long as u are in control.

Aha, Nice guy alert!

Get d msg of this thread: Be U always. You went both extremes which aint d real u.

First extreme: BEEN NICE was inculcated( induced into u by momma)

Second Extreme: BEEN WICKED this was induced into u by d females that were playing ping pong with u!#ouch!

Tell us: out of d two extremes, which were u in control of?
See? None! U were never in ur ZeroZone rather tossed by da sea waves.

If i get your gospel correctly , u only gained some forms of control when u stopped dating her.

That means u just aliened with me. You cant be too nice to a lady u just met, n expect not to be fzoned.

I have dealt wit dis topic so much, go tru d thread

N hey, dont get it twisted, ur not sleeping wit her again isnt u been nice! That is u been like me n that naturally attracts!

A total nice guy wud sleep wit her n even marry her. U werent nice @ all

How can u be nice ( be @ a woman's beck n call, ) , n still be in control? Isnt that twisted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
ismart:
You again. It seems you do not know the purpose of this thread. It is for those with good intentions for the ladies and not some fork and dump shiit you are seeking. Go pay at brothel and have your diick massaged properly.

Harddon has said it many times that his teachings is not for messing up ladies, don't you get it? Imagine it is your sister someone is plotting this ploys of yours for. The other day, you wanted to fork someone's girlfriend, here you are today with another demand. You think this is some circus where perverts are groomed?

Get your head out of your shoulder angry

Before you start getting angry anyhow, did you read this part of his message?

frankmoney:
But later found out she's a cheerful giver on code

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
osuofia2:
THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING THREAD, THUMBS UP TO HARDRON, YOU DOING A GREAT JOB.
pls advice me, there is this lady i just got recently hooked up with, we are doing good but i deserve more than what am getting, as in the commitment, i realise i have made mistake by telling her all those sweet nice guys talks, '' i feel like flogging myself after reading your drill.
pls how do i correct this mistake and turn the table around.
urgent answer pls.

Did u just ask how u can turn d table? Well , u just answered your question yourself.

That means u really need to turn d tables n start doing d opposite of all u hv been doing.

U hv been calling? Well , u got to start ignoring. SendleSs. If she complains tell her she is oweing u alot of calls unreturned.

U have been telling her U luv her? Well nw u hv to start telling her not to fall in luv with u, because d way d luv is swimming in her eyes is scary.

U hv been taking her out? Well u hv to start asking her wen she's giving u a treat.

U hv been acting needy n clingy? Be d first to cut d call now, the first to end the chat , the first to say gnyt n roll home

Be the first!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
DaySpringer:

Bro, leave that guy. We know his type. Forget what he says. He has no plan whatsoever for any girl. These ones sees every girls as fork tool. Is that what you would wish your own younger brother to be doing with his life ? Okay, she is a cheerful giver on code abi? Cheerful giver of AIDS, STAPH, GONO...

STOP justifying what is wrong, please. This is how you groom guys till they get married and CANT stick to their wife because their eyes is always outside chasing anything in skirts. You read about how men go out forking ladies up and down and then come back home to destroy their own family with AIDS.

Just so you know, that shiit you wrote up there clearly states that you are in support of men forking around.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
okwypascal:
harddon if u re thrown this kind of question, what would be ya responseS
what do u wanna know about me (I need to burst her brain)
boss us the que that long ni

Wano know if u take sugar in ur coffee, arrh, scrap that, i wano know what your lips taste like when u close ur eyes in a soft gentle kiss.

Or ah wano know if u know how to take care of a guy: touch, kiss n ride him to da skies.

Ah wano know why u luv me so much u cAnt look me in d eyes n tell me how u feel even though i see it all swimmng in ur eyes.

Ah wano know why i should chose u as my gurl wen i have a thousand out there dieing for a lil touch of my time.

Ah wano know if u r a slow n steady soul or a rough riders so i know the kinda comdom id get

Ah wano know if u hv ever had a gear 5 orgasm that u were scratching, spiling , jerking n Swearing @ same time , then S'lept off there after.

Ah wano know .....

Think up others

Everybody!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
okwypascal:

gee u never knew how to get physical, u jus know how to seduce and get digits, maybe u were even friendzoned. maybe used as a clown sha, only making them to laugh.
Meet harddon to teach the full book, u only stumbled through the torn papers
bro don't get me wrong,,i do get physical wit few of dis girl back then in my first year, but at the end of day there must always be a Bleep up..
Now, m not saying Mr Harddon is teaching u guys trash, In fact most of wat he's teaching u guys work. Like i said it worked for me back then.
But here's the problem
here is d issue
as in, dis what I'm still yet to understand.
This thread as passed 40 paged, and yet i see someone still asking "Pls there's this girl i know, i wanna bang her. I heard she always Bleep other guys coded. pls Haddon, how will I bang her"
I'm very sure d guy asking dis quesion has read dis thread from the first page to d 50th page, and yet he does not know wat actions to take to bang that girl

My point is gathering more dating knowledge will not help u.
In fact, In dis internet, free eBook and Google age, there's know dating advice guys haven't heard n yet they keep struggling.
Learning more n more tactics and technique is just complicating d whole issue..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obagoblog:

Thanks for showing up with this post.

Same thing is happening to me but thanks to my cuteness, I was able to bed some in my first year..

Harddon tips are genuine but there should be some few addition and subtraction especially if you happen to be a student...

I had alot of girls but I loose them gradually due to lack of attention... I need to face my studies... One thing about uni girls is that they love attention... So many guys are out there to make there day enjoyable by calling them 24hrs.. and you are there waiting for her investment..

Like I said, tanks to my cuteness as I have some girls who ask me out... and some craving for my attention...

You don't expect a broke student to take her out for a date.. The date is always in my room...

I lost count of girls I've game in school... But I couldn't bed all...

After learning all these hardon tips, try and edit it to your own taste.. There are some girls in school you need to ask out especially the gentle ones and the younger ones...

Am just 20, so my targets are always between 17 to 23.. you can hardly bed a 18yrs old gal without asking her out though in a way that doesn't require answer...

Try the sendless attitude with a girl who you're not sure you guys will always bump into each other, then she will forget you exist if she is social and got many friendzoned guys...

She will only remember when she's kinda lonely and decide to go through her contacts...

I was able to bed all the girls I asked out and only bed 3 without asking them out...

Harddon tips is mostly for home package not school

Started reading pua tips since 18..
bad guy

Really got my guys jealous..

I had my most hits as a student gee! Imagine d conglomerate of assorted species!

Luckily, b4 i got into uni, i started using these drills.

Whether young, old , naive or whatever, NEVER ASK A GURL OUT. Period n i have told u Y.
What do u wano tell her she hasnt hearrd a world over?
Why cant u be different for once?

I do agree, every1 needs to modify as d need demands.

Sendless attitude for a gurl u just met means making fun of anthing on her body. Hair, hands,voice, legs, mak up , just aboutt anything.

While other guys go complimenting her!

N hey, for now, ur books first!

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obagoblog:

I tried going physical but she stopped me and start asking my surname, state of origin, etc..

All she needs me to do is ask her out.. but I didn't cost her ex is a cultist . I got her by performing the boyfriend role and calling her my wife and others

Rodflmoa!

Buhahaha!

Surname n state of origin? shocked shocked grin

Gurls la badt!

How can one be ansering those Questions n Jrod remains Rude? Ouch gee!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obagoblog:

Same thing is happening to me but thanks to my cuteness, I was able to bed some in my first year..

Harddon tips are genuine but there should be some few addition and subtraction especially if you happen to be a student...

I had alot of girls but I loose them gradually due to lack of attention... I need to face my studies... One thing about uni girls is that they love attention... So many guys are out there to make there day enjoyable by calling them 24hrs.. and you are there waiting for her investment..

Like I said, tanks to my cuteness as I have some girls who ask me out... and some craving for my attention...

You don't expect a broke student to take her out for a date.. The date is always in my room...

After learning all these hardon tips, try and edit it to your own taste.. There are some girls in school you need to ask out especially the gentle ones and the younger ones...

Am just 20, so my targets are always between 17 to 23.. you can hardly bed a 18yrs old gal without asking her out though in a way that doesn't require answer...

Try the sendless attitude with a girl who you're not sure you guys will always bump into each other, then she will forget you exist if she is social and got many friendzoned guys...

She will only remember when she's kinda lonely and decide to go through her contacts...

I was able to bed all the girls I asked out and only bed 3 without asking them out...

bad guy

Bro, It seem u kinda know Whats up..
Thank God u said u bed all the girls u asked out and only bed 3 without asking them out.
That justifies wat i said earlier that asking a girl will not ruin your chance with her.
The truth is if a girl is attracted you n u ask her out in a highly self assured and I DON'T CARE MANNER, she'll not reject u.

And You don't need to ask a girl out..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obagoblog:

We actually smooch and had a Lil kiss before she left.. she came the following day which is Friday and on Saturday, she was crucified ..

That is not a word u shld use anyhow
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
DaySpringer:

thanks for helping me reply him ... There was no point arguing with him ... Because that's a waste of time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
ismart:
Bro, leave that guy. We know his type. Forget what he says. He has no plan whatsoever for any girl. These ones sees every girls as fork tool. Is that what you would wish your own younger brother to be doing with his life ? Okay, she is a cheerful giver on code abi? Cheerful giver of AIDS, STAPH, GONO...

STOP justifying what is wrong, please. This is how you groom guys till they get married and CANT stick to their wife because their eyes is always outside chasing anything in skirts. You read about how men go out forking ladies up and down and then come back home to destroy their own family with AIDS.

Just so you know, that shiit you wrote up there clearly states that you are in support of men forking around.

I don't know why you're projecting onto the guy.

You know what he meant by cheerful giver. A girl that bangs different guys and is not exclusive to anyone.

This thread is not meant to groom guys who want to get married but to make sure guys do not make mistakes anymore with girls and not waste their resources on girls that are not worthwhile. The girl we're talking about here is not a Wifey material and she is not a Girlfriend material either, you want him to waste his time thinking she is either? The girl forks around, he wants to fork her. Forget your STD talk.

Sure, men are the only ones who go around forking around.

Going by what you wrote above then this entire thread is wrong! Because Harddon is teaching guys how to get down with girls they want to get down with too. He isn't teaching guys to get that with one girl alone, that choice is up to the guys as long as they don't go for cheap girls, prostitutes or Runs Girls. They guy whose thread we're on stated that he once slept with 5 girls in a day. If that is not forking around then i don't know what is.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obagoblog:

bad guy

hey bro seems like u got somthing in you. Pls what are the lines to ask out which does not require answer ...throw us some stunts BRO
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
DaySpringer:

I don't know why you're projecting onto the guy.

You know what he meant by cheerful giver. A girl that bangs different guys and is not exclusive to anyone.

This thread is not meant to groom guys who want to get married but to make sure guys do not make mistakes anymore with girls and not waste their resources on girls that are not worthwhile. The girl we're talking about here is not a Wifey material and she is not a Girlfriend material either, you want him to waste his time thinking she is either? The girl forks around, he wants to fork her. Forget your STD talk.

Sure, men are the only ones who go around forking around.

Going by what you wrote above then this entire thread is wrong! Because Harddon is teaching guys how to get down with girls they want to get down with too. He isn't teaching guys to get that with one girl alone, that choice is up to the guys as long as they don't go for cheap girls, prostitutes or Runs Girls. They guy whose thread we're on stated that he once slept with 5 girls in a day. If that is not forking around then i don't know what is.
Okay bro. Your life, your choice. Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
hottest111:

bro don't get me wrong,,i do get physical wit few of dis girl back then in my first year, but at the end of day there must always be a Bleep up..
Now, m not saying Mr Harddon is teaching u guys trash, In fact most of wat he's teaching u guys work. Like i said it worked for me back then.
But here's the problem
here is d issue
This thread as passed 40 paged, and yet i see someone still asking "Pls there's this girl i know, i wanna bang her. I heard she always Bleep other guys coded. pls Haddon, how will I bang her"
I'm very sure d guy asking dis quesion has read dis thread from the first page to d 50th page, and yet he does not know wat actions to take to bang that girl

In fact, In dis internet, free eBook and Google age, there's know dating advice guys haven't heard n yet they keep struggling.

Unlike the gabbage of foreign theories u have all over google, this is a mathematical equation im dishing out!

Simply Apply n get same result . The success tales from guys on dis thread buttress this sole fact .

Just like that guy havent read this thread from beginning, u havent either.

Kindly go tru d thread n save urself this random rambling.
Not untill u do that, u stand ignored here on
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
HARDDON:

grin

Attention Brothers!

Them ladies r soon gono chop off our royal player's head! cheesy
I'm no player per se . I suppose you would agree with me that Injury to one is injury to all .. Save a brother from the impending doom Lord Harddon .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
DaySpringer:

They guy whose thread we're on stated that he once slept with 5 girls in a day.

Ouch! D 2 da S !

U forgot to add the most important clause:

" in the height of my waywardness...... "

N "like a bunny unleashed into d world of carrots."

That was yours truely driving home a point. Where i was, how i changed n where i am now.

Next time, quote me fully not paraphrase. Thanks

N hey,
JRod Rolls Royal now cool

N guys ? U nid to stop d brewing

On a second tot, does that gurl qualify as someone i wud recommend? U rightly said we dont do cheap serves here ( that was why i ignored him) . N she is one, u wud agree?

they understand only one language: money.

But they respond so much to this drills too but why waste my precious time?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
frankmoney:
baba drop ur techniques abeg

Baba, It's not about d techniques. You've learnt all techniques already.
lets leave all these techniques and let focus on ROOT CAUSE of why you've to use techniques to get a girl at the first place..B'cos the dating knowledge and technique u know, some guys(including me) don't even know half of wat u know yet getting women is not a problem but u'r still struggling(and I don't know if u'r still struggling but d fact that u asking for technique then i guess you're still struggling).

You need to focus on the ROOT problems.

If you take care of this root problem, u can say or do whatever you like, d girl will still be attracted 2 u.
let me tell you the truth, All these dating rules(and drills) you guys are learning here, Me and some bad guys/players I know have broken d rules while gaming a lady yet I still got the girl.
Rules like;;
-You should not ask a girl out
- You should not tell her you love her earlier in d interaction or relationship unless she first profess her love.
- You should not ask her if she's single or have a boyfriend
- After collecting her number, you should wait like 2 or 3 days before calling her.
- And so on
2 weeks ago I met a very attractive lady at restaurant, she's in her 20's. I drew out a chair n joined her at her table. After chatting with her n getting 2 know her for about 5 minutes, I look straight in to her eyes and told her I love her and I want her to come n visit me at my place the coming weekend. She resisted n challenged me at first, she was like " I'm just meeting you for the first time n you're trying to invite me to ur house, m not that kind of girl bla bla bla bla bla bla " to cut the story short.. After all her initial gra gra, she came 2 visit me last weekend and i banged d hell out of her. And dis na d kind of girl dat like forming holy holy

From my interaction with her you notice I broke two of una dating rules, I told her i love her and i ask her out to my place that first day. still i bleep her
I can still give you more examples of how I and some bad guys i know broke the dating rules n drills, we even did so many wrong move but will still got the girl
There's SOMETHING d girl notice about me that make her submit to my desires even tho i broke some rules
My point is WHAT u say or do does not matter. It's HOW u say or do it dat matters.. stop wasting ur time on techniques.

I Have some strong secrets to give you that will make getting girls easier but for now i think ur guru ( the OP) thinks m here to oppose him. So lets just bone dis matter for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Reminez:

I'm no player per se . I suppose you would agree with me that Injury to one is injury to all .. Save a brother from the impending doom Lord Harddon .

Ofcos an injury to one is an injury to all! That is why im here in da heat of winter rolling on ice.

But an eagle that remains in his nest because its scared of height , wud neva fly n hence not worth itz magnificient gliding wings

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
hottest111:

Baba, It's not about d techniques. You've learnt all techniques already.
lets leave all these techniques and let focus on ROOT CAUSE of why you've to use techniques to get a girl at the first place..B'cos the dating knowledge and technique u know, some guys(including me) don't even know half of wat u know yet getting women is not a problem but u'r still struggling(and I don't know if u'r still struggling but d fact that u asking for technique then i guess you're still struggling).

You need to focus on the ROOT problems.

If you take care of this root problem, u can say or do whatever you like, d girl will still be attracted 2 u.
let me tell you the truth, All these dating rules(and drills) you guys are learning here, Me and some bad guys/players I know have broken d rules while gaming a lady yet I still got the girl.
Rules like;;
-You should not ask a girl out
- You should not tell her you love her earlier in d interaction or relationship unless she first profess her love.
- You should not ask her if she's single or have a boyfriend
- After collecting her number, you should wait like 2 or 3 days before calling her.
- And so on
2 weeks ago I met a very attractive lady at restaurant, she's in her 20's. I drew out a chair n joined her at her table. After chatting with her n getting 2 know her for about 5 minutes, I look straight in to her eyes and told her I love her and I want her to come n visit me at my place the coming weekend. She resisted n challenged me at first, she was like " I'm just meeting you for the first time n you're trying to invite me to ur house, m not that kind of girl bla bla bla bla bla bla " to cut the story short.. After all her initial gra gra, she came 2 visit me last weekend and i banged d hell out of her. And dis na d kind of girl dat like forming holy holy

From my interaction with her you notice I broke two of una dating rules, I told her i love her and i ask her out to my place that first day. still i bleep her
I can still give you more examples of how I and some bad guys i know broke the dating rules n drills, we even did so many wrong move but will still got the girl
There's SOMETHING d girl notice about me that make her submit to my desires even tho i broke some rules
My point is WHAT u say or do does not matter. It's HOW u say or do it dat matters.. stop wasting ur time on techniques.

I Have some strong secrets to give you that will make getting girls easier but for now i think ur guru ( the OP) thinks m here to oppose him. So lets just bone dis matter for now

pls bro share the secret with me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
hottest111:

But here's the problem
here is d issue

even usain bolt still has a coach that guides him, even ronaldo still accepts advice from zidane after 3 ball on d or, even davido dey use humblesmith shine.

all am trying to say is u can't be good always

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Things moving smoothly guys...

Mr Harddon Thanks alot...

Actually had an awesome time tonight @mammy damn the girl was Sweeeeeet!!!!

its one of the girls I collected her number
na she even call me this evening that we should hangout at mammy n one thing led to another we were in a corner doing doggystyle

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2016
ELITE12:
Things moving smoothly guys...

Mr Harddon Thanks alot...

Actually had an awesome time tonight @mammy damn the girl was Sweeeeeet!!!!

its one of the girls I collected her number
na she even call me this evening that we should hangout at mammy n one thing led to another we were in a corner doing doggystyle
jesu shocked shocked harddon must hear this

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.