Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096372 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kunlexze(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
hottest111:

Bro, I really I wanna help you but it's gonna be hard doing it in this medium. Anyway let just try.

The reason why I'm sharing this with you is because I want you (and guys like you) who're still struggling with girls to understand that being successful with chics is not about learning more n more dating rules, techniques and lines. It's not even about become a bad boy or Alpha male. It's about tackling the core/root problem.. As in, The SOURCE.
If you can kill the root problem, if you can close the source of the problem you're experience in with girls then every other thing will take care of it self. When dis root cause is taken care of, you'll naturally n unconsciously do all this dating technique and rules you've been leaning. In fact, you'll become an alpha male without knowing.

I realised dis back then in my first year in university(LASU) , It's been long sha!!! In those days, I know all pua tactics n drills n I can even lecture guys self if giving d opportunity, but i noticed some guys( my roommates to be precise) who don't even know the meaning of PUA, these guys don't even know about all these dating rules n drills yet dis guys were banging girls anyhow without spending much money. While i was there struggling.
Until i notice something different between me and these guys dat changed my dating life n make getting girls easier and fun. Since then, having been smashing chics like crazy.

OK lets tackle these root problems. It's simple as ABC
Let me tell you d huge but obscure difference between ME (hottest) and YOU (frankmoney) ..
Here is difference--- When you ( frankmoney) see a hot and attractive girl you like ( either online or offline) ,and you want her. Dis is ur mindset as in, your whole subconscious thought and action is like,,
" I need to get this girl to be attracted to me, I need to make her fall in love with me, I must have sex with her, I wanna date her, must try not be friend zoned, i must create sexual tension with her and so on"
You'll be trying applying all those dating rules, techniques and lines on her. In fact all your focus is TRYING TO GET HER.

But If I ( hottest) see a hot and attractive girl ( weda online or offline), and I want her. Dis is my mindset as in, my whole subconscious thought and action is like;;;
" Iet me see if I'm gonna like this kind of girl, Is she even good in bed ,What's is the possibility of banging her, Is she a bad or good girl, can she even give me Mouth Action, Is she my type of girl, what kind of girl is she, LET ME FIND OUT"
This is why I'm more relax n confident because am not even trying to get her to be attracted to me or anything related to that. That's why i m so so smooth with chics. In fact d other day one girl was like " Ife, you have sweet mouth and u know how to turn a girl on easily I hate you" LOL
This is the REAL reason you can get d girl you don't like but you can't get d one really like.

Now you've seen d difference.
Bro I still have more n more secrets and truth to tell you , so u'll see that learning and learning dating tactics is even making you worst without you even knowing. If u can work with me on these, you'll not need to learn any dating trick or lines. YOU'LL BECOME AN ALPHA MALE without even realising it
This is just d tip of the ice block.. M fucking serious.
It's people like me they call 'Yoruba demon' I'm sure u know what i mean

just let me know if you enjoy n grab something from wat i just taught you
so I'll know if i should continue
Gee I jus have few questions for you,
1; what is the difference between what u jus typed and harddon's theory.
2; is there anyone that is not happy coming across this this thread, see even Elite guy sef don dey do doggy(chei omo remain for us o).
Here no real gee has time for what a gal think, jus do ur thing and hang ur boots.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by FutureSenator: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
I just discovered this thread sha. grin grin

I love Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
FutureSenator:
I just discovered this thread sha. grin grin

I love Nairaland.
ur lucky o, jus read through the pages

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Easy4reel:
Hi everyone, this is undoubtedly d best forum I've followed here on NL....Thumbs up Harddon and other bosses.

I've got this issue and I'll appreciate if the boss can put me through. There's this girl I like so much, we got really really close after she broke up with her boyfriend(that's about 6months ago), although she's like a younger sister to me(even calls me bro) so she took me like her brother. But I want more....

Maybe I made a mistake by asking her out recently which she turned down outrightly but after much talks she said she will think about it and I should give her till may next yr, yes may 2017(that's about 6months) . I used to think she feels d way I feel cos we talk and play a lot (online though), she do tell me about her ex(cos he wants her back) and other guys that propose her even sending me d pictures of those guys and the screenshots of their chats, telling me she misses me every single day. There was a day she said she couldn't concentrate on wat she was reading cos she was thinking about me. All these things made me think she also has d same feeling but it seems I'm wrong cos she turns me down instantly although in a respectful way.

It doesn't affect our previous relationship cos we still flow as before (on a brother but friendly level) till now. She do call me like 3 times daily till now, still showing all the affections which I maybe misinterpreted earlier.

I'm still interested in this girl and I can't afford to loose her. I don't also want to put pressure on her by asking her if she has thought about it. .
I'M CONFUSED BRO....WHAT SHOULD I DO?

....I'm really sorry if the answer to this is going to be a kind of repetition but I'll appreciate if you reply without referring me back to previous posts.
Thanks.

My bro wake up frm dis ur slumber, what do u think u re doing..asking for what u already have. Am even surprised she didnt distance her self frm u after u made d mistake of asking her out. My advice to u is cut down dis too much attention u re giving her and all d many calls....3times a day, geez! cheesy And u will see her repent frm dis funny 6months waiting list she has placed u

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by FutureSenator: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
okwypascal:

ur lucky o, jus read through the pages

I go just siddon dey observe. I don't have a gf. I don't need one. I don't fancy girls. grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
FutureSenator:

I go just siddon dey observe. I don't have a gf. I don't need one. I don't fancy girls. grin grin
the thread might work on ur gay ass niggas 2, u never can tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Easy4reel(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:

My bro wake up frm dis ur slumber, what do u think u re doing..asking for what u already have. Am even surprised she didnt distance her self frm u after u made d mistake of asking her out. My advice to u is cut down dis too much attention u re giving her and all d many calls....3times a day, geez! cheesy And u will see her repent frm dis funny 6months waiting list she has placed u

Thanks for the reply bro...but she is the one that calls. I only call her like once in 3 days so it won't be one-sided.
The issue I av is...I need to figure out her intentions, how she feels.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
lilreese:
My problem after saying hi to a girl, i get lost on what to say next. Thats is why i never knack before.

LilR? U?
U got to be kidding me!

U mean u dont chat with u femAle friends?

If u do, apply same logic!

SENSE PILL 77: The Best way to meet a gurl n be in charge is to talk n relate wit her like uve known each other for years.
It unnerves them n douse ur tension.

To solve ur prob, ask yourself these questions

1) where do i most meet gurls
2) what r the possible punch , attractive lines i cud pull?

Write like 10 different lines down , anticipate their possible response n pull up follow up lines.

RehearS these lines b4 stepping out daily.
N use them.....b4 u know it, they bcom part of u n u wud even be able to think on ur feet swiftly as time goes on...

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:

@ Reminez

About your question, ive been avoiding that because i was waiting for a response from u.

Itz like u havent mustered d gut to do what i tld u
I've done it already Lord Harddon. ..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by FutureSenator: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
okwypascal:

the thread might work on ur gay ass niggas 2, u never can tell

grin grin grin Dude! I'm straight!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
lord HArdon abeg drop more of ur drills .....as e dey HOt
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Double Don
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by pxjosh(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hadron Hardon!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by pxjosh(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hardon I have an issue oh cry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by preciousmaro: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:

LilR? U?
U got to be kidding me!

U mean u dont chat with u femAle friends?

If u do, apply same logic!

SENSE PILL 77: The Best way to meet a gurl n be in charge is to talk n relate wit her like uve known each other for years.
It unnerves them n douse ur tension.

To solve ur prob, ask yourself these questions

1) where do i most meet gurls
2) what r the possible punch , attractive lines i cud pull?

Write like 10 different lines down , anticipate their possible response n pull up follow up lines.

RehearS these lines b4 stepping out daily.
N use them.....b4 u know it, they bcom part of u n u wud even be able to think on ur feet swiftly as time goes on...
Boss pls share some of ur lines
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Easy4reel(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:

....waiting patiently for your candid reply bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Easy4reel:
Hi everyone, this is undoubtedly d best forum I've followed here on NL....Thumbs up Harddon and other bosses.

I've got this issue and I'll appreciate if the boss can put me through. There's this girl I like so much, we got really really close fter she broke up with her boyfriend(that's about 6months ago), although she's like a younger sister to me(even calls me bro) so she took me like her brother. But I want more....

Maybe I made a mistake by asking her out recently which she turned down outrightly but after much talks she said she will think about it and I should give her till may next yr, yes may 2017(that's about 6months) . I[b] used to think she feels d way I feel [/b] cos we talk and play a lot ( online though ), she do tell me about her ex(cos he wants her back) and other guys that propose her even sending me d pictures of those guys and the screenshots of their chats, telling me she misses me every single day. There was a day she said she couldn't concentrate on wat she was reading cos she was thinking about me. All these things made me think she also has d same feeling but it seems I'm wrong cos she turns me down instantly although in a respectful way.

It doesn't affect our previous relationship cos we still flow as before (on a brother but friendly level) till now. She do call me like 3 times daily till now, still showing all the affections which I maybe misinterpreted earlier.

I'm still interested in this girl and I can't afford to loose her. I don't also want to put pressure on her by asking her if she has thought about it. .
I'M CONFUSED BRO....WHAT SHOULD I DO?

....I'm really sorry if the answer to this is going to be a kind of repetition but I'll appreciate if you reply without referring me back to previous posts.
Thanks.

I was about responding to thiS beautiful post because it is peculier but ur your last paragraph just spoilt it for me.

I dont like lazy people.
I dont like people who hv challenges but when u recommend books to them that can help fix em , they shy away. Dont wano read.

Hate bees but luv honey.....

Life is all about learning n knowledge is power thAt is never a waste. One day, ud need it..

I have 4 challenges with moSt followerS of this thread
2 r most annoying n this iS one of them.

So as much as u'd hate to hear this, go tru all the pageS starting from da first page!

It wud save u acheS n save me stress.

Cos after u hv gotten her , other issues we hv dealth wit will Still crop up

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Easy4reel(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Not the lazy type bro.....just kind of busy at this time and I need a quick response. I promise to go over it again soon.

I've actually been at the 4th page. I'll appreciate if you can answer this, I'll surely go over the pages again
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
kunlexze:
Abeg bro, please help me out.
I met this girl on Facebook and we later met in person(we are both in the same sch though different department) often and often we do see each other on campus but we just say hi and that's all. After that session, we were both chatting on whatsapp, then she said she wanna ask me a question.
She : why is it that whenever we meet, you just greet me without saying much.
Like you don't wanna talk. And through out the session we never both sit down together to discuss.
..... I just told her I was so occupied.

Just of recent after our exams, I told her i would have liked us to meet but I don't know how she might have felt about it but am now at home already and her response was
'' so why don't you tell me? After all, we could have met at academics, library or I sud have told her somewhere that is convenient and she would have showed up that I'm very funny I should have talked"

But why I did't talk was because I am the one that do most of the calling and it's kind of a one-sided thing.

I just assured her that by next semester I'll try and make things work out well.

What are ur suggestion Bro cos I don't want to Bleep things up.
Cc: HARDDON

@ your last Statement, The fear of not bleeping things up is actually d beginning of bleeping things up!
She should be the one trying hard not to F things up with u, not d other way round.

Your major issue though is Shyness! She Knows n she has been most encouraging.
You dont know what to say, how to say it. Whenever u see her, u go bland, cant control urself.
You r like moSt of these Nl people.
Warrior online, doves offline.

Btw, u dont bother about how a gurl wud feel , u take charge n hv them come along. U sound very naive.

Let me tell u sometin: DONT WAIT TILL NXT SEMESTER, start now . Since u r confortable online, go tru d thread, pick some of the killer lines n set off her attractive mood towards u..
If u deploy this well, she wud be so much in luv wit u b4 next semester that she cant wait to see u!

If i were d one, i cud even make her lie to her parents just to come hv a royal ramble wit me even b4 sch kicks.

Read the Thread, ur confidence wud grow, u wud be grateful .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Reminez:

I've done it already Lord Harddon. ..

When did u? N for how long?
Was
Situation Report?

This is what ive been waiting for
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Easy4reel:
Not the lazy type bro.....just kind of busy at this time and I need a quick response. I promise to go over it again soon.

I've actually been at the 4th page. I'll appreciate if you can answer this, I'll surely go over the pages again

Aiit then, some quick question tho:
How did u meet her? was it wen she was still wit her ex? If yes, Hv u been giving her advise while she was dating him? Did u contribute shrewdly to her breaking up tru ur advise?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Easy4reel(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:

Aiit then, some quick question tho:
How did u meet her? was it wen she was still wit her ex? If yes, Hv u been giving her advise while she was dating him? Did u contribute shrewdly to her breaking up tru ur advise?

I've known her since about 7yrs but we rarely talk. But fate brought us close wen she was still with her ex....they broke up like two months after then.

Yes, I do advice her.
Contribute to the breaking up? NO.

All my advises then was that she should just be careful cos there were other guys running after her then..other advises are on academics
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
pxjosh:
Hardon I have an issue oh cry

A gurl broke ur heart after eating all ur investment? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Easy4reel:

I've known her since about 7yrs but we rarely talk. But fate brought us close wen she was still with her ex....they broke up like two months after then.

Yes, I do advice her.
Contribute to the breaking up? NO.

All my advises then was that she should just be careful cos there were other guys running after her then..other advises are on academics

Wow! 2Months after u showed up? Bang! Break ! shocked

Aiit we bliv u didnt subtly contribute.

Cos my kinda guy, wudnt advise nor wait two extra monthS's! Wud just mess up her mind wit my fun web n she naturally starts avoiding him

I asked those questions cos i wanted to knw why d BROTHERLY feelings came from for her

Now itz obvious....

When u aint attracting a girl( my typa guys) nor asking her out/ spending on her ( chyker/maga), yet spendng time on phn wit her n giving her Advise so she doesnt make mistakes in life, it means u r looking out for her!

Only family members do that ..

Hence Ur Big Bro Title embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
peterpen:
Hello HARDDON I jux see girls and jux seem to like them, and am like it wuld be gud if i can have this girl but I dnt have an interest in dating.....i jux knw i want to get in this way of life buh do not have this interest in dating coz i dnt have money, yea, not like having little, i dnt jux have the money, Do you think these drills can work without having money to present yourself very well, not spending on them....I think this is the reason i ain't having any interest in dating

HARDDON:
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by pxjosh(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:

lmao. Far from that. I don't know why, after I get a girl to fall for me, I just loose interested in them. This hasn't happened once or twice, but many times.

And at the end of the day they end up hating me, like I deceived them or something. I don't know why I'm having a loss of interest undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Easy4reel(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
HARDDON:

Wow! 2Months after u showed up? Bang! Break ! shocked

Aiit we bliv u didnt subtly contribute.

Cos my kinda guy, wudnt advise nor wait two extra monthS's! Wud just mess up her mind wit my fun web n she naturally starts avoiding him

I asked those questions cos i wanted to knw why d BROTHERLY feelings came from for her

Now itz obvious....

When u aint attracting a girl( my typa guys) nor asking her out/ spending on her ( chyker/maga), yet spendng time on phn wit her n giving her Advise so she doesnt make mistakes in life, it means u r looking out for her!

Only family members do that ..

Hence Ur Big Bro Title embarassed

Got it. Well, it's happened already. What do you advice?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by FutureSenator: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
pxjosh:
lmao. Far from that. I don't know why, after I get a girl to fall for me, I just loose interested in them. This hasn't happened once or twice, but many times.

And at the end of the day they end up hating me, like I deceived them or something. I don't know why I'm having a loss of interest undecided

I can relate with this too sha. EPP me too o
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:

Nopes, he doesnt hv her romantically.

Only as a sis
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2016
frankmoney:
yes bro am following you . thanks for d tips . pls continue... Because after following pua rules .. I think I got worse .. Need another way out

Baba, even me got worst. In fact back in the days these pua rules n tip made be act weird n silly ( for my mind i was acting like bad boy/ alpha male ). Thank for those my roommates who knows whats up. These guys didn't verbally or directly teach me anything about women, I was the one who paid close attention to how they behave and how they interact with girls
Alright, Lets continue.
Like I said earlier, we need to tackle the problem from the ROOT. I'll call these techniques and tips you've been learning FRUITS. When your root and stem is strong n intact, you'll always produce good n nutritious fruits. So the truth now is that You've been collecting fruits ( techniques, tip, rules) from those gurus who have strong ROOT + stem and attaching those fruit to ur own weak root n stem. Even Bible says you can't pour a new wine into a old wineskin. If you do, the old wineskin will corrupt new wine and the new fresh wine will soon begin to taste sour. That's why after all the dating drills you've learn, after collecting pua fruits you remove your own fruits ( your bad attribute that's preventing you from being successfully with girls) and replacing them with those pua fruit, you always till struggle with women. As in, Your weak ROOT can't carry or cope with those pua strong fruits. That's why you always eventually Bleep up with women even after doing well at first.

OK, lets be frank here.. After collecting fruits (lines, techniques,drills) from those gurus, at first you'll be GETTING positive reactions from chics. When guys get that good feed back and validation from girls, they run here n start giving TESTIMONIES. They be like " mehn [gurus name], you're god of this game I did so so n so thing you told me to do and bla bla bla happened" . Yet they still come back here to collect more fruits, They must yet come back here because the fruit will eventually finish or they encounter a situation they haven't experience before with the girl, so they come back here or the internet to collect fruits(techniques,drills) to tackle that unfamiliar situation..

Funny enough, Most of these your gurus will not want to give you these root solution because they want you to keep coming back or patronising them.
Anyway me I don't care, I go expose the REAL truth grin

My counselor once told me that "The person who know HOW will get the job but the person who knows WHY will be his boss.
All the techniques and fruits are the HOW's and the ROOT and are the WHY's.
This same counselor of mine said "If you know WHY you want to do something then the HOW will take care of it self"
Why re you guys passing through all those stress, when you can just take care of the core problems that is preventing you from being successful with chics. Anyway that's what we're working on.. I neva start self, dis na just introduction
I'm taking it gradually, so m gonna be sure you're following. I really just wanna put an end to all these dating problems. So we can focus on other things like money, Nigeria problems etc

Just let me know if you following, so i can continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2016
okwypascal:

Gee I jus have few questions for you,
1; what is the difference between what u jus typed and harddon's theory.
2; is there anyone that is not happy coming across this this thread, see even Elite guy sef don dey do doggy(chei omo remain for us o).
Here no real gee has time for what a gal think, jus do ur thing and hang ur boots.

Answers
1. There's big difference between me and his theory, but we're both trying to achieve the same goal using different pathways. And remember m not in competition with anybody.
2. Who will not be happy coming to this thread, Is that person mad ??
Sure no Real gee has time for what a gal think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.