Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095666 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Huh?

TWisted.

How can one abandon where she is treated lika queen , exalted above the pinnacles of d earth

N

Chose to roll wit riff raff who treats her badly?

What sorts of luv is dat?
A woman's mind is complex.. You can't ever understand it totally.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2017
LordZero:

[b] I'd say yes..

Why?

Women are wired to select the best among the best partners available since time immemorial and it's still the basic of how things work nowadays. .
They select for the following;
1. Leadership/"alpha" traits and characteristics
2. Good gene/Good health.
3. Ability to provide their needs.
4. Miscellaneous/superficial shiits.

The select for these things so as to give their offsprings the best chance of survival and the first two(achievable by learning from ppl that know how it works and living a healthy lifestyle) are what they look for the most. This is why you see a girl dating a rich dude (provider) with no sex until marriage rule going around n fvcking that "badt guy' in his rented civilian barracks abode.
Same reason a rich dude with no balls/game have fine babes cos he ticks one of the boxes (although often times, the woman controls/cheats on them or they end up raising another dude's kids with/without knowing).

In short, if you don't meet/surpass her basic (instinctual) requirements and you have no potential to meet them, she ain't gonna choose you..

Learning these drills coupled with a good lifestyle helps you to tick 2 (which puts u ahead of most niccurs) out of 3 main boxes.

my analysis is kinda based on natural selection. PS: If u see comfirm gbagz in my write up, no vex, I'll proofread in the morning. ..

Harddon, nice idea. I'm just reading through the thread.
I hope to learn from what other guys are contributing on this...
[/b]

Laughing.....
Guys,like HArdDon have been able to MASTER AND PERFECT the ART of those TRAITS you mention...cos they know Ladies will generally fall for it,in other words Ladies get attracted to those trait,Not LOVE!

Thats why you see our most valuable player(hardDon) in Dating drills Fc telling us how he always score hatricks in his playing days..

At some point,he even went on to tell us how he scored the fastest goal in a match in the space of few minutes after kickoff of the GAME..I guez he still holds that Record in this club....

SO what am trying to say is that his been able to PERFECT the ART of ATTRACTING Lladies...

From the rules here,..I think love will always come after attraction...
He made us realiz that even after attracting them,..if you dont know how to play the game in the other room,you stand a chance of loosing all you have workd for in a blink of an eye...so they never LOVE in the first intance,they are just attracted by the alpha male traits!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Attraction is the main key guys, all we need to learn now is how to pull that attraction mode.

Check out this evident convo, after dressing like the prince of england to classes for two weeks and not talking or giving any gal phase, jus slaying around with killing smiles and nice confident steps.
she approaches me with her lil courage
she:paschal u don't want to even talk to anyone(trying to unravel the mystery)
mesadsaying aloud to my guy I was with) this is the small gal I want to disvirgin next.
she:blood of Jesus cover me, cover my body, it can never happen "no matter the kind of ATTRACTION u use I can't fall"
The rest was stories that touch, ended up smooching the holiness out of her.

one last thing, gals like unravel mysteries, we need to be different. don't do want she expects.
Example:a gal blocks u on WhatsApp, don't call her to ask why. don't do like u noticed cos that's what she's expecting.
Me I had issues with our ass class rep, not wanting to stop getting free handouts so i went to meet her.
me: let talk
she:I don't want to talk to u
(guys eye contact does a lot, me noticing the fear in her eye, I left)after a while she sent someone to call me(her nerdy boys)
boy:Lola said she now wants to talk to u
me: (with anger men)tell her I can't come, that am with her friend(jealousy mode), she should come to my hostel at night.
niggas come see how the gal dey beg, bcus as class asst rep, no guy has ever manned up enough to her that way. me after everything told her to go, that I would think about it(killer)

guys that green emoji there is a weed that I can't uproot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

Laughing.....
Guys,like HArdDon have been able to MASTER AND PERFECT the ART of those TRAITS you mention...cos they know Ladies will generally fall for it,in other words Ladies get attracted to those trait,Not LOVE!

Thats why you see our most valuable player(hardDon) in Dating drills Fc telling us how he always score hatricks in his playing days..

At some point,he even went on to tell us how he scored the fastest goal in a match in the space of few minutes after kickoff of the GAME..I guez he still holds that Record in this club....

SO what am trying to say is that his been able to PERFECT the ART of ATTRACTING Lladies...

He made us realiz that even after attracting them,..if you dont know how to play the game in the other room,you stand a chance of loosing all you have workd for in a blink of an eye...so they never LOVE in the first intance,they are just attracted by the alpha male traits!
What we need to learn now is how to switch attractive mode
According to Strauss, he prescribed dressing, perfect smile, good posture and nice footsteps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

Laughing.....

I believe attraction is the basic, love is just some bunch of emotions triggered after you are attracted to someone/something.

Like I said, harmed with these drills and a healthy lifestyle will give u a better chance.
When u display these characteristics, instinctively, she sees you as a potential mate.(when she's selecting potential mates, u stand out, she's attracted and things happen).
Same way she doesn't select a weakling(no attraction) unless she's past her peak and desperately looking to settle down. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Based on d bolded,

Why wud some1 chose where she is getting hurt instead places she is treated like a Queen?

Some1 she cant control, some1 that is even bedding others ?

Question like this crossed my mind years back

I think they perceive to be more secure with this type of man than the one that put them on a pedestal, even if they got maltreated or had to compete with other. This may seem illogical in the real sense, especially to the guys who have been condition to treat a woman like queen BY THEIR SOCIETY.

But what major of gvys dont know is that nature designs woman emotion to move in wave-like manner i.e from north to south, boredom to essentric, certainty to uncertainty etc and vice versa.

So being treated the same way, be it like a queen, demigod or whatever, will keep their emotion at the same level and this get them bore easily SO THEY FLAKE and look out for man who will keep their emotion swinging on a roller coaster

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
richkal:

So being treated the same way, be it like a queen, demigod or whatever, will keep their emotion at the same level and this get them bore easily SO THEY FLAKE and look out for man who will keep their emotion swinging on a roller coaster

I think this is one of the reasons why ladies keep some guys as their zonal chairman and married women try to seek and go on adventure with their secret lovers...

Even if you directed the question you asked to them (i mean the ladies), some will not give a definite response, while some will say its love better still say its complicated....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
which bad guy sad

shocked
Dont tell me u dont hv one o...
After uv bn overfed with boredom by ur boring mr nice guy...
U wil b lyk let me evn call this harddon of a guy dat always crack my ribs(bust my Egos) and make me happy evrytime am wit him...i PRAY he even pick my call self,cos he doesnot pick somtimes self...
U:Hello hardon,are u home.
mayb hardon is jst completing his hatrick 4 dat weekend...nd Base on his game with u(aim),..(talking to himslf,i cant come and die o),.his rply will b lyk...
Hardon:am not home,am evn busy now self
U:haha nah
But u tld me 2 call u na
Hardon:u din call in d exact time i ask u to..tlk 2 u latr..gtg..den he hangup on u!..

Am sure u wil be d 1 to wake im up wit ur call nxt time

Dont tell me u dont hv a guy like that..most ladies have one.!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

shocked
Dont tell me u dont hv one o...
After uv bn overfed with boredom by ur boring mr nice guy...
U wil b lyk let me evn call this harddon of a guy dat always crack my ribs(bust my Egos) and make me happy evrytime am wit him...i PRAY he even pick my call self,cos he doesnot pick somtimes self...
U:Hello hardon,are u home.
mayb hardon is jst completing his hatrick 4 dat weekend...nd Base on his game with u(aim),..(talking to himslf,i cant come and die o),.his rply will b lyk...
Hardon:am not home,am evn busy now self
U:haha nah
But u tld me 2 call u na
Hardon:u din call in d exact time i ask u to..tlk 2 u latr..gtg..den he hangup on u!..

Am sure u wil be d 1 to wake im up wit ur call nxt time

Dont tell me u dont hv a guy like that..most ladies have one.!
Why do I need to call harddon when my Boo seff is badder?? sad tongue tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

Boss
U are the don in that aspect o!
I think evrtn u told us that involves making them ladies to get attracted to us!..

We are all students in the sexy hands of time n thoughts......
It wud amaze u to know that ive given as much as ive gleaned from u guys in course of this Real Ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
NLjona:

i don land grin... where is that bad son of a good fada called obiomon?

i have gist for you guys!!.. I've discovered a fun way of making a girl think of you as the first thing immediately she wakes up.. ALWAYS!!!

I DEY COME MAKE I TYPE AM

boss harddon i have come to contribute my own little piece of my shiny blue balls too.....oya no they imagine am!! gay lk u! tongue

We r waiting on ur royal input to this dispute.
For or against with galalant reasons
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordZero:

[b] I'd say yes..

Why?

Women are wired to select the best among the best partners available since time immemorial and it's still the basic of how things work nowadays. .
They select for the following;
1. Leadership/"alpha" traits and characteristics
2. Good gene/Good health.
3. Ability to provide their needs.
4. Miscellaneous/superficial shiits.

The select for these things so as to give their offsprings the best chance of survival and the first two(achievable by learning from ppl that know how it works and living a healthy lifestyle) are what they look for the most. This is why you see a girl dating a rich dude (provider) with no sex until marriage rule going around n fvcking that "badt guy' in his rented civilian barracks abode.
Same reason a rich dude with no balls/game have fine babes cos he ticks one of the boxes (although often times, the woman controls/cheats on them or they end up raising another dude's kids with/without knowing).

In short, if you don't meet/surpass her basic (instinctual) requirements and you have no potential to meet them, she ain't gonna choose you..

Learning these drills coupled with a good lifestyle helps you to tick 2 (which puts u ahead of most niccurs) out of 3 main boxes.

my analysis is kinda based on natural selection. PS: If u see comfirm gbagz in my write up, no vex, I'll proofread in the morning. ..

Harddon, nice idea. I'm just reading through the thread.
I hope to learn from what other guys are contributing on this...
[/b]

Erudite mind!

U shld take up lecturing job: Philosophy wud surfice.

But u must promise us u wudnt turn a randy rascal whose singular idiosyncrasy is a penchant for d high point of intersection btw d smooth thighs of sexy soft souls shocked cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
@Kalatium

Fine brain..... dont know about ur bones grin

Im learning from boths side of this calculated coin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
A woman's mind is complex.. You can't ever understand it totally.

Yea, so we taught. In our uninformed ways we groped. Not helped by a mind rendering plethoria of divergent signals from d female folk

But we know better now.

Just like a secret of trade is not to be revealed, u guys coin such statements to keep boiz hooked( in perpetual bonds) wandering , wondering

But we know better now.
Ur minds r only complex to average guys.... making a goD of guys like me cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
@okwypascal

I used that alot back then in sch! Lol
Dress to class like u r a top executive in an oil company
( shirt well starched like Larry King's n tucked in always...... never really lived like a student in uni....maybe cos of big cousin's political rep in sch) ,

Take note in class with rapt attention, talk to no one, after class, ball home( where my 1hp National window unit AC, that never goes off, wud hv chilled d room b4 i arrived to d kul embrace n my ps console wet waiting for a sleek romance on its control pad) cool grin

Sometimes wen d class is boring, i excuse myself outside, sit close by, plug ma ear piece N be nodding my head like agama lizard to some exoteric sounds cheesy

There is something about guys that do their tins their own way, rarely talk or mingle, always looking smart with gud command of engllish n diction. Nice fragrance , money, no object with a smile that lights d world.

Did i mention a kul diastema to go wit? cool

U cudnt imagine d tins we used in pulling rep n attractiOn back then b4 we stumbled on this lane. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't really think its a yes or no decision for them. I would rather say its a combination of several factors that makes them fall in love with a guy. Personally, I have met babes who have boyfriends yet I came into their lives and took over. I think its more of a sub conscious reaction to a guy's game level generally.

So long as she doesnt hate you on sight for some reason or not already seriously involved and committed to another guy with strong game, any babe can easily fall in love with a guy with bad ass game. I mean any gal at all, it is not a decision...it can not be helped. They can not help it and can not lay a finger on one thing.

I have asked several of my galfriends in the past while they love me...its a wussy question, I know but sometimes I ask this not because I need reassurance but to test my theory. Most of them could not really pick out exactly why they felt that way. Many rather say 'baby, you're crazy!' grin

Of course, in time, I still parted from them for one reason or another. I will posit that NO, they can not choose who they fall in love with but they can decide to exert some control on it or not depending on the strength of the attraction and the gals personality and willpower.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
okwypascal:

What we need to learn now is how to switch attractive mode
According to Strauss, he prescribed dressing, perfect smile, good posture and nice footsteps

If u luk @ the world tru d periscope of strauss, u wud lose d essense of sanity in d women's world.

Read that book to be informed , pick very lil off it.

For a man born into riches n he who struggle into same, have divergent definition of Riches....go figure

One of my best lines from him...icebreaker as they cal it:

" if i wasnt gay, i wud have made u my woman!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Yea, so we taught. In our uninformed ways we groped. Not helped by a mind rendering plethoria of divergent signals from d female folk

But we know better now.

Just like a secret of trade is not to be revealed, u guys coin such statements to keep boiz hooked( in perpetual bonds) wandering , wondering

But we know better now.
Hahaha.. You win grin

Regards to your gf sad
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Erudite mind!

U shld take up lecturing job: Philosophy wud surfice.

But u must promise us u wudnt turn a randy rascal whose singular idiosyncrasy is a penchant for d high point of intersection btw d smooth thighs of sexy soft souls shocked cheesy

Lolz. Me am a "child of God" oo gringrin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

If u luk @ the world tru d periscope of strauss, u wud lose d essense of sanity in d women's world.

Read that book to be informed , pick very lil off it.

For a man born into riches n he who struggle into same, have divergent definition of Riches....go figure

One of my best lines from him...icebreaker as they cal it:

" if i wasnt gay, i wud have made u my woman!"

Tuale!!!

Most people take those books as the standard instead of picking what works and understanding "why" (basic principles) it works..

Same thing is happening to some dudes here.. That's why they all come back to ask for more lines after throwing one of those you give here..

BROTHERS PLEASE TRY AND UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES. .
ASK QUESTIONS IF U ARE NOT CLEAR ABOUT SOMETHING.

If you feel one of points/theories/post/drills here is contradictory feel free to air your views.. We are meant to learn from each other...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

But we know better now.

But we know better now.

I thought u wea joking at the begining of the thread wen u said its lyk they had a meeting behind men on how to control them.!

All of them thinking the same way lyk they re all in that same meeting,.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
richkal:

I think this is one of the reasons why ladies keep some guys as their zonal chairman and married women try to seek and go on adventure with their secret lovers...

Even if you directed the question you asked to them (i mean the ladies), some will not give a definite response, while some will say its love better still say its complicated....

Most of them dont know.... itz inherent
... they just respond to the external stimuli .

Great analysis

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why do I need to call harddon when my Boo seff is badder?? sad tongue tongue

Oh lil one! cry
U are very lucky we ( me humble self n Jrod) r no more accepting applications ...... cool

If not, u wudve experienced first hand, feelings beyond ur mortal comprehension. Feelings U neva knew existed within d purview of ur natural existence. cool cheesy

And that ur current pseudo bado, u wud , without my asking, friendzone. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha.. You win grin

Regards to your gf sad

Wow , that was just too easy! angry

No fight whatsoever.... where iz d fun?
just like the lion, I prefer sweating for my meal.
How can u just let me into u without a single resistance? cheesy shocked

Btw, u dont have to be sad....i dont do gfs..... if eva i got an opening in d future, u wud be my woman... till then, keep hopes alive cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
All these wannabe pick up gurus grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

I thought u wea joking at the begining of the thread wen u said its lyk they had a meeting behind men on how to control them.!

All of them thinking the same way lyk they re all in that same meeting,.

Now u know i wasnt.
cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Btw, u dont have to be sad....i dont do gfs..... if eva i got an opening in d future, u wud be my woman... till then, keep hopes alive cool

And Now the drills continues...;-) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 12:

Do Ladies Choose Who They Fall In Luv With?

Now that was an enlightening interactive session.... here now, we roll.
I must btw, commend the efforts of all that responded for or against. You all did a gud job.

U all said NO nonetheless. Even those that said YES, gave reasons that suggested they actually meant the opposite grin . Twisted? Well.....

For those that said "YES", ladies do have d will to chose who they get attracted to n there after fall in luv,

Do You Know the insect called moth? If you dont, here lets help u:

Moths are positively phototactic, meaning they automatically move toward light. Inherently, they respond to light wherever it is found. Thatz d way they were fashioned.
Just like sugar ants seek out sugar no matter where u keep it

Roches are negatively phototactic , u already know what that means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh lil one! cry
U are very lucky we ( me humble self n Jrod) r no more accepting applications ...... cool

If not, u wudve experienced first hand, feelings beyond ur mortal comprehension. Feelings U neva knew existed within d purview of ur natural existence. cool cheesy

And that ur current pseudo bado, u wud , without my asking, friendzone. wink
Yeah right.. I bet you are all mouth.
No way i'm gonn fall for you even if you had the smoothest character in the world..

Would you like us take a bet?? grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Now that was an enlightening interactive session.... here now, we roll.
I must btw, commend the efforts of all that responded for or against. You all did a gud job.

U all said NO nonetheless. Even those that said YES, gave reasons that suggested they actually meant the opposite grin . Twisted? Well.....

For those that said "YES", ladies do have d will to chose who they get attracted to n there after fall in luv,

Do You Know the insect called moth? If you dont, here lets help u:

Moths are positively phototactic, meaning they automatically move toward light. Inherently, they respond to light wherever it is found. Thatz d way they were fashioned.
Just like sugar ants seek out sugar no matter where u keep it

Roches are negatively phototactic , u already know what that means.

Now what has moth got in common wit Ladies?

Just like Moth has been coded automatically by nature to fly towards light source, Ladies have been programed by default to respond to certain stimulus inherently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

I don't like arguments and that is why I gave up so easily. .. Lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Now what has moth got in common wit Ladies?

Just like Moth has been coded automatically by nature to fly towards light source, Ladies have been programed by default to respond to certain stimulus inherently.

This is why they cant explain to you why they roll wit sendless, sometimes abusive, dominant males.

They find the light there in, they head therein .

The sugar ant may die in sugar but it cannot resist the alluring taste of sugar .

The moth , in its bid to seek light, may get hunted, to the light it must flow

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.