Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095716 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 12:

Do Ladies Choose Who They Fall In Luv With?

I will say NO!!!! cos despite the fact you see or hear rant about how they want a loving, caring and gentleman, maybe because of what they read in a romance novel, watched on TV. At the end of the day you see them fall for the "bad boys".... and you keep asking yourself, why??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
liljboy:
I will say NO!!!! cos despite the fact you see or hear rant about how they want a loving, caring and gentleman, maybe because of what they read in a romance novel, watched on TV. At the end of the day you see them fall for the "bad boys".... and you keep asking yourself, why??

Why? U still ask ur self that? After all these drills? wink

With me, other guys ask HOW n WHY ladies....... cool

More response before i chip in....

Where is everybody?

We cant continue until i hear from u guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 12:

Attraction= sex=love
I think from the rules being thought here...
Ladies only have sex with guys they are attracted to,and by so doing,the love thing comes into play!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ustec:

Attraction= sex=love
I think from the rules being thought here...
Ladies only have sex with guys they are attracted to,and by so doing,the love thing comes into play!

Mmmmmm, kul analysis

So in a nut shell u r implying that ladies dont chose who they fall in luv wit?

Where is every1? We running out!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Why? U still ask ur self that? After all these drills? wink

With me, other guys ask HOW n WHY ladies....... cool

More response before i chip in....

Where is everybody?

We cant continue until i hear from u guys
am not asking myself.... its some sort of rhetorical question.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
From my little experience, girl are confused being... They don't know what they want... When a girl fall for you, it's natural, she might not know except she has some other motive like stealing from your wallet...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Mmmmmm, kul analysis

So in a nut shell u r implying that ladies dont chose who they fall in luv wit?

Where is every1? We running out!

I will say THEY DONT to some extent...
At some point,you told us they re imaginative beings..

And since the attraction stage may be full of imaginative stuffs they can literally fall for it,..which will eventually leads to sex,and then love comes in.!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obagoblog:
From my little experience, girl are confused being... They don't know what they want... When a girl fall for you, it's natural, she might not know except she has some other motive like stealing from your wallet...

Ansa the Question wit reasons: Do ladies chose who they fall in luv wit?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
liljboy:
am not asking myself.... its some sort of rhetorical question.

Yea, i figured

You didnt tell us why u said no though
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Typing ... angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Yea, i figured

You didnt tell us why u said no though
am gonna let you say your piece, then see if it aligns with what am thinking .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
liljboy:
am gonna let you say your piece, then see if it aligns with what am thinking .

Hey now?
Ive been saying my piece n uve been analysing

Its u guys' turn to go first.

So shoot gee
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obiomon:
Typing... angry

We need responses for this thread to move on not some ghost typing! cheesy

Talk!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 12:

My answer is YES....

though women are the MOST FLAKE organism in the universe, that is, their emotion generally swing on a roller coaster.

However, most environments were filled with woman wrappers, some called them nice guys, and women find thess set of people unattractive.

So if they are chance to come accross a powerful, tough and strong man who say what he thinks, does what he wants and stands with what he believes, they will choose him as man of their heart...even if he is a trophy among other women or got maltreated in the process, in fact, they will never care which party involves in marriage. My humble submission.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ustec:

And since the attraction stage may be full of imaginative stuffs they can literally fall for it,..which will eventually leads to sex,and then love comes in.!
NOOOOOOO angry Y'all getting this the wrong way! Come on a gurl chooses who she falls for, look at it, it's simply simple. Now a gurl is walking to her hostel quietly after the worst lecture day of her life! Along the line some regular dude sees her drops some few lines to her face making her laugh out loud grin And types her number of his phone and off he goes ! grin only for her to come to her realisation(WTF just happened shocked ) and he gets a call from him after a few days, anticipating for his call! cry ..still not in control of what's happening laughing her ass off with curiosity to know who thee Nigga iz and then you hear the regular question WHAT'S YOUR NAME AGAIN?? embarassed and then she....

See your head grin see as you just serious de read grin face your front jare.. Una Don spoil finish... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obiomon:
NOOOOOOO angry Y'all getting this the wrong way! Come on a gurl chooses who she falls for, look at it, it's simply simple. Now a gurl is walking to her hostel quietly after the worst lecture day of her life! Along the line some regular dude sees her drops some few lines to her face making her laugh out loud grin And types her number of his phone and off he goes ! grin only for her to come to her realisation(WTF just happened shocked ) and he gets a call from him after a few days, anticipating for his call! cry ..still not in control of what's happening laughing her ass off with curiosity to know who thee Nigga iz and then you hear the regular question WHAT'S YOUR NAME AGAIN?? embarassed and then she....

See your head grin see as you just serious de read grin face your front jare.. Una Don spoil finish... cheesy

You are contradicting it...
Trust me,the girl wunt fall for that guy if the guy GAME AINT TIGHT...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ustec:

You are contradicting it...
Trust me,the girl wunt fall for that guy if the guy GAME AINT TIGHT...
of course I know grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
richkal:

My answer is YES....

though women are the MOST FLAKE organism in the universe, that is, their emotion generally swing on a roller coaster.

However, most environments were filled with woman wrappers, some called them nice guys, and women find thess set of people unattractive.

So if they are chance to come accross a powerful, tough and strong man who say what he thinks, does what he wants and stands with what he believes, they will choose him as man of their heart...even if he is a trophy among other women or got maltreated in the process, in fact, they will never care which party involves in marriage. My humble submission.

Based on d bolded,

Why wud some1 chose where she is getting hurt instead places she is treated like a Queen?

Some1 she cant control, some1 that is even bedding others ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
But on some serious shii! A gurl doesn't choose who she falls for, that's why most you see some gurls cheating on their bfs who be rich and spoils them with a lot of cash and all that for some dude who does spend non, even on the gel the use on their hair!

One thing is for sure, if you know your game and it'z tight there's a possibility every gurl falls for u, well as long as you press the right buttons! grin so y'all should wake up and make it work, don't come here and read and go!

Am ouh!!! undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Based on d bolded,

Why wud some1 chose where she is getting hurt instead places she is treated like a Queen?

Some1 she cant control, some1 that is even bedding others ?
Love cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obiomon:

Hahaha!
Crazy twisted mallam! Where is that his antidote called NLJona?

Btw, d more u do this, d longer we go'n take on dis very drill

We waiting

Where is lordzero, kalatium n d rest?

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obiomon:
But on some serious shii! A gurl doesn't choose who she falls for, that's why most you see some gurls cheating on their bfs who be rich and spoils them with a lot of cash and all that for some dude who does spend non, even on the gel the use on their hair!

One thing is for sure, if you know your game and it'z tight there's a possibility every gurl falls for u, well as long as you press the right buttons! grin so y'all should wake up and make it work, don't come here and read and go!
Am ouh!!! undecided

So itz not money button we got to press? Tell us some of d right button gee, we wano learn!
Cos u just said some srz tins now.

How can a gurl not chose who she falls for?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Love cheesy

so when they ask you what makes you fall in love with that Bad Guy:ur reply will b just that alone....

I bet there are other things which u dont want dem 2 knw...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Love cheesy
love Kwa undecided !
WhoRIs this one sef grin fvamus jor tongue this ain't your territory
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Love cheesy

Huh?

TWisted.

How can one abandon where she is treated lika queen , exalted above the pinnacles of d earth

N

Chose to roll wit riff raff who treats her badly?

What sorts of luv is dat?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:

So itz not money button we got to press? Tell us some of d right button gee, we wano learn!
Cos u just said some srz tins now.

How can a gurl not chose who she falls for?
coz of the feelings bro! grin
(Pauses) for 5 sec....

There are a lot of ways to answer that buh i will stress the little I Can at this moment

One of the buttons is the..

Emotional buttons grin!

AND... Pushing the right buttons breaks the deal!

A girl can't be attracted to a guy who gives her the same thing as she expects from a guy! Being unpredictably different brings her to her toes,wanting to know why you ain't like them other niggas and when she keeps guessing,she keeps trying to know y! Butt won't find out!

Talking bout the emotional buttons and this one triggers their curiosity alot! She's happened to have a fight with me today and hungs up on me! The normal expectation is she would be expecting me to call back and in fact blowing up her phone with series of am sorry messages and shi ! But she ain't getting non! This makes her curios, she wants to know why you ain't calling back. 4 days days gone am still on her mind! With series of thoughts going in and out! (you already know the possible throught, not naming any) so this puts her on the edge and increases the attraction towards me and unknowingly falling in love already grin
Which creates the emotional attraction (m putting it that way) tongue

My hand de pain me oooooooooo if I wan talk weti de my mind finish, I won't leave here!

PS. I didn't go through what I just typed (no time) so y'all should get the drill Huh! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

Hmmmmm, Ustec Abstract cheesy

What r d imaginative stuffs?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Hmmmmm, Ustec Abstract cheesy

What r d imaginative stuffs?

Boss
U are the don in that aspect o!
I think evrtn u told us that involves making them ladies to get attracted to us!..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Hahaha!
Crazy twisted mallam! Where is that his antidote called NLJona?

Btw, d more u do this, d longer we go'n take on dis very drill

We waiting

Where is lordzero, kalatium n d rest?

i don land grin... where is that bad son of a good fada called obiomon?

i have gist for you guys!!.. I've discovered a fun way of making a girl think of you as the first thing immediately she wakes up.. ALWAYS!!!

I DEY COME MAKE I TYPE AM

boss harddon i have come to contribute my own little piece of my shiny blue balls too.....oya no they imagine am!! gay lk u! tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 3:04am On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

I want every1 to contribute to this.

If ur answer is NO, tell us why.
If YES, tell us why....

Letz go there
[b] I'd say yes..

Why?

Women are wired to select the best among the best partners available since time immemorial and it's still the basic of how things work nowadays. .
They select for the following;
1. Leadership/"alpha" traits and characteristics
2. Good gene/Good health.
3. Ability to provide their needs.
4. Miscellaneous/superficial shiits.

The select for these things so as to give their offsprings the best chance of survival and the first two(achievable by learning from ppl that know how it works and living a healthy lifestyle) are what they look for the most. This is why you see a girl dating a rich dude (provider) with no sex until marriage rule going around n fvcking that "badt guy' in his rented civilian barracks abode.
Same reason a rich dude with no balls/game have fine babes cos he ticks one of the boxes (although often times, the woman controls/cheats on them or they end up raising another dude's kids with/without knowing).

In short, if you don't meet/surpass her basic (instinctual) requirements and you have no potential to meet them, she ain't gonna choose you..

Learning these drills coupled with a good lifestyle helps you to tick 2 (which puts u ahead of most niccurs) out of 3 main boxes.

my analysis is kinda based on natural selection. PS: If u see comfirm gbagz in my write up, no vex, I'll proofread in the morning. ..

Harddon, nice idea. I'm just reading through the thread.
I hope to learn from what other guys are contributing on this...
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 5:41am On Jan 25, 2017
ATTRACTION ISN’T A CHOICE
Attraction is a subconscious phenomenon. To answer your question...

No, women don't chose who they fall in love with, attraction is a strong emotion that is usually subconscious. Whatever is subconscious is below our level of consciousness which means its involuntary.
Women don’t feel attraction to men because they decide to feel it.
It just happens.
To test this, stop women on the street and asked them what made them feel ATTRACTION for the last guy they were with, very few (if any) would be able to actually tell you why.
that is more emotional than rational, and mostly outside of conscious awareness.

In fact, David Deangelo , a renown dating guru was the one who coined the term "Attraction is not a Choice" and I agree with him.

The truth is that attraction can only be intensified but cannot be created. You may have good game but you will agree with me that not all women will be attracted to you no matter what you do. Maybe you don't meet their standards or you look like their annoying ex boyfriend (all this is done unconsciously). You will agree with me that some people will meet you for the first time and just hate you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

so when they ask you what makes you fall in love with that Bad Guy:ur reply will b just that alone....

I bet there are other things which u dont want dem 2 knw...
which bad guy sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.