Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097396 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:48am On Jan 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Ask yourself these Qs

1) Why do men ask ladies out n still end up expending time, money , energy, resources n sperm? N wen its time to marry, he still has to buy a ring n get on one strewpid left kneels like a stranded stranger begging for a ride wit her royal ducess ? grin cheesy
he finally marries her, he still has to fend for her, feed her, cloth her, pet her n pound her? angry

One wud think that since he asked her out, she should hv the resources not just to accept, but to spend on him!

Why do d men hv to do everything while she sits like a peahen to enjoy all?

These are just brief intro into where it all started n why men feel that they must ask a gurl out b4 they can have her.

WHY DO MEN ASK LADIES OUT?

1) the most glaring reason unequivocally, is to shunt d circuit btw meeting n mating!
Men want unreaserved access to her body n d best way to do that, is to ask her out n once she accepts( rarely however), he bassically owns her. Unfetted gyration

2) to ward off other potential malemood that might be eyeing her. Men r territorial . Once she says YES to him, he can easily monitor, manipulate n control her activities n she cant accept others ( supposedly) angry
Want her for potential pseudo keeps

3. Men ask ladies out so that they can geniunly have some1 to share life with, grow together in understanding( wit or without sex) n wen its time, get married( very rarely though)

4. Some men ask ladies out cos of d financial benefits they can derive from her( very rarely though)

5) men ask ladies out cos we were wired thus. N r more adventurous, less emotional( shld she reject us, we can easily dust off n move )

These n many more r some of d reasons men feel oblidged to asking ladies out.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:09am On Jan 19, 2017
HARDDON:

These are just brief intro into where it all started n why men feel that they must ask a gurl out b4 they can have her.

WHY DO MEN ASK LADIES OUT?

1) the most glaring reason unequivocally, is to shunt d circuit btw meeting n mating!
Men want unreaserved access to her body n d best way to do that, is to ask her out n once she accepts( rarely however), he bassically owns her. Unfetted gyration

2) to ward off other potential malemood that might be eyeing her. Men r territorial . Once she says YES to him, he can easily monitor, manipulate n control her activities n she cant accept others ( supposedly) angry
Want her for potential pseudo keeps

3. Men ask ladies out so that they can geniunly have some1 to share life with, grow together in understanding( wit or without sex) n wen its time, get married( very rarely though)

4. Some men ask ladies out cos of d financial benefits they can derive from her( very rarely though)

5) men ask ladies out cos we were wired thus. N r more adventurous, less emotional( shld she reject us, we can easily dust off n move )

These n many more r some of d reasons men feel oblidged to asking ladies out.

Most of these reasons were quite kul in d 80s n early 90s but they hold very little effects now!

Infact ladies in dis age only READ ONE MEANING N ONE MEANING ALONE TO GUYS ASKING THEM OUT NOW! :

"he wants easy access to my pants!"

So instead of ur smooth talk of wooing her to endear her to u, it rather makes her weary of u!

Ladies have evolved brothers! Ya'll shld too!

They hear their mommas saying men are not trustworthy. Their elder sisters saying men r cheats, their aunties saying all men r dogs n once u let them smooth talk u, they eat n take off!

Then here u r, wit no doctrine about the right ways to treat women from ur father coupled wit d high libido he so gladly bequethed to u, approaching same gurls wit gf talks!

What do u think they naturally wud do?

RED FLAG U.!. Use that foolish talk to trap n milk u! Leave u in a limbo, they stand @ d door, not accepting ur gf proposal nor walking away. They hang on to milk u cos u let em.

This is where magas r made, this is where mugus die n full fledged men r turned to Fzone puppies! angry

Wud u blame them? No, You asked them out! embarassed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:24am On Jan 19, 2017
WHAT IS THEN THE PROPER WAY OF ASKING LADIES OUT IN THIS AGE N TIME?

Answer: You Dont! cool
Rather you make them ask You out! wink shocked

Yea, i know it sounds twisted, but daz why im here....

Call me The dymistifier! I have evolved also! cheesy

There is sometin you should appreciate, just like he/she who cares less controls any r/ship/marriage, so also
he/she who is ASKED OUT holds d C nob.
wudnt u rather be on d driver's seat?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 2:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Ride On !!! Boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Most of these reasons were quite kul in d 80s n early 90s but they hold very little effects now!

Infact ladies in dis age only READ ONE MEANING N ONE MEANING ALONE TO GUYS ASKING THEM OUT NOW! :

"he wants easy access to my pants!"

So instead of ur smooth talk of wooing her to endear her to u, it rather makes her weary of u!

Ladies have evolved brothers! Ya'll shld too!

They hear their mommas saying men are not trustworthy. Their elder sisters saying men r cheats, their aunties saying all men r dogs n once u let them smooth talk u, they eat n take off!

Then here u r, wit no doctrine about the right ways to treat women from ur father coupled wit d high libido he so gladly bequethed to u, approaching same gurls wit gf talks!

What do u think they naturally wud do?

RED FLAG U.!. Use that foolish talk to trap n milk u! Leave u in a limbo, they stand @ d door, not accepting ur gf proposal nor walking away. They hang on to milk u cos u let em.

This is where magas r made, this is where mugus die n full fledged men r turned to Fzone puppies! angry

Wud u blame them? No, You asked them out! embarassed

Whenever I tell people about the bolded (an average dude of this generation spends more time with their mothers than father), the go all bat shii defensive and start yapping about how their parents raised them to be a good person.. That's true but this aspect is mostly neglected. .

Momma/sister will always give you tips that will benefit a woman in the long run cos she's also a woman..

Ever wondered why men of old days (rite of passage eras) are already mature at young ages and are in total control of their shiit.... Nowadays we have 30 yr old kids sef.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
HARDDON:

There is sometin you should appreciate, just like he/she who cares less controls any r/ship/marriage, so also
RIDE ON SIR
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
@Harddon
I have been able to test your Drills on new catch and it works but my main problem is my female course mates, they know me as quiet/gentle guy, so when I try it on them they are giving me tough time. Despite me trying to socialize with them but it feels like they ain't comfortable with me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
HARDDON:

Me: Hello
Her: Hi, who im i with?
Me: arrh, not the indomie vOice again! ( Line of Note i used d day we met )
her: oh , U! ?
Me: yea, i know u hv been expecting my call. cool
Her: u wish
Me: did u just say u wish we were married? Not so fast! wink
Her: lol, wen?
me: oh forget it, I knw i have that effect on ladies. It makes u feel strange n start talking like u were hY. Then u go forgeting what u just said.
Her: huh? i never said anything like that. Lol
Me: ofcos well WE knw already. Have u added a lil height now? Last time i saw u were....hehehe

Her : i was what? Lol

Me: oops, gtg talk soon. #Calldrop

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kalatium:
@Harddon
I have been able to test your Drills on new catch and it works but my main problem is my female course mates, they know me as quiet/gentle guy, so when I try it on them they are giving me tough time. Despite me trying to socialize with them but it feels like they ain't comfortable with me.

Havent u heard? A prophet is always without honour in his homestead ..... go figure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ozo8080(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
cheesy

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
sir Hardon...
pardon me if u dont lyk this....just feel lyk sharing it ea...
kinda funny....

Football vs Sex.

1. Going to your bf/gf without being invited = OFFSIDE.

2. Dating a girl today and having sex on the same day = FREE-KICK.

3. Condom = GOALKEEPER

4. Condom breaks = PENALTY

5. Abortion = RED CARD

6. A girl with lots of energy = CAPTAIN

7. Having sex without a condom = OWN GOAL

8. Taking a lot of time without coming = MAN OF THE MATCH.

9.Banging 3 girls in a day = HAT-TRICK.

10. Having many chicks and banging all = MVP

11. Having sex with your ex = FRIENDLY MATCH

12. 8 years of sex without getting a child = ARSENAL

13. After 2 rounds, u request for more =EXTRA TIME.

14. Taking it gently when having sex = FAIR PLAY

15. Biting her n!pples = SUAREZ

16.Two legs on shoulder = THROWIN

17. Asking her 'how do you want it' = Taking instructions on the sideline.

18. A lady using pills after sex and later still got pregnant = DEFENSIVE ERROR

19.Girl being pregnant = GoOoOoOallllll and man running away= disqualification

20.Ur guy collect ur girl= True pass

21.Having sex with a girl..and your mum open d door= Injury

22.You and your girl break up= Game over

23. Girl tell u to stop= YELLOW CARD

24. Turning ur girlfriend to your wife= full time play

Pls single guys play full time and enjoy ur marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
harddon is really moving at his own pace.

Patient!!! Patient!!!angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Allboiz: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adasun:
harddon is really moving at his own pace.

Patient!!! Patient!!!angry

grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by timmykaydude: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
HARDDON:

Me: Hello
Her: Hi, who im i with?
Me: arrh, not the indomie vOice again! ( Line of Note i used d day we met )
her: oh , U! ?
Me: yea, i know u hv been expecting my call. cool
Her: u wish
Me: did u just say u wish we were married? Not so fast! wink
Her: lol, wen?
me: oh forget it, I knw i have that effect on ladies. It makes u feel strange n start talking like u were hY. Then u go forgeting what u just said.
Her: huh? i never said anything like that. Lol
Me: ofcos well WE knw already. Have u added a lil height now? Last time i saw u were....hehehe

Her : i was what? Lol

Me: oops, gtg talk soon. #Calldrop

***Call clicks

Her: hello,
Me: *rapping or flowing peotry nonechalantly a lil distance from my phn which is on speaker....
Her: *dead silent enjoying d show
Me: **when I know i got her stung, go close to d phn n "hey ya troublesome one"
She: common dont stop, i was njoying d show ! Lol!
Me: what show? Oh, so u were eavesdropping u mean uve been wasting my airtime? Arrrh
She: lol, i helloed, no response that was wen i realise u got a show going on
Me: u owe me huge airtime, besides, that wasnt for ur ears! Dont want u to fall so deeply in luv wit me!
She: why ?
Me: from experience, i know. My voice is a huge charm!
She: u dont say! So what did u put in it that draws ladies?
Me: oh alot! But u got to unravel it piece by piece, the only issue is, your heart wud neva ramain dsame. cool
She: why wudnt it?
Me: because a woman's mind is like a big chess board having black n white button. The more whyt button u activate, d more luv she feels towards u. N im blessed wit a special gift; I know hw to romance d whyt buttons ever so smoothly cool
She: Mmmmmmm
Me: see? She is short of words n already falling! Lol
She: very funny.
Me: before we go on, u hv to promise u wudnt fall in luv wit me
She: why?
Me: oh , so u were already huh?
She: no! Just that u r so weird, itz strange to hear a guy say dat
Me: yea i know im sexy, thanks for d compliment . But wud u just kindly promise me u wudnt fall in luv wit me ?
She: tell me why first
Me: ladies first
She: ok, i promise.
Me: not convincing enuf....... ive got to go now, ok, bye
#Calldrops

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Eleniyan15: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
HARDDON

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
HARDDON:

***Call clicks

Her: hello,
Me: *rapping or flowing peotry nonechalantly a lil distance from my phn which is on speaker....
Her: *dead silent enjoying d show
Me: **when I know i got her stung, go close to d phn n "hey ya troublesome one"
She: common dont stop, i was njoying d show ! Lol!
Me: what show? Oh, so u were eavesdropping u mean uve been wasting my airtime? Arrrh
She: lol, i helloed, no response that was wen i realise u got a show going on
Me: u owe me huge airtime, besides, that wasnt for ur ears! Dont want u to fall so deeply in luv wit me!
She: why ?
Me: from experience, i know. My voice is a huge charm!
She: u dont say! So what did u put in it that draws ladies?
Me: oh alot! But u got to unravel it piece by piece, the only issue is, your heart wud neva ramain dsame. cool
She: why wudnt it?
Me: because a woman's mind is like a big chess board having black n white button. The more whyt button u activate, d more luv she feels towards u. N im blessed wit a special gift; I know hw to romance d whyt buttons ever so smoothly cool
She: Mmmmmmm
Me: see? She is short of words n already falling! Lol
She: very funny.
Me: before we go on, u hv to promise u wudnt fall in luv wit me
She: why?
Me: oh , so u were already huh?
She: no! Just that u r so weird, itz strange to hear a guy say dat
Me: yea i know im sexy, thanks for d compliment . But wud u just kindly promise me u wudnt fall in luv wit me ?
She: tell me why first
Me: ladies first
She: ok, i promise.
Me: not convincing enuf....... ive got to go now, ok, bye
#Calldrops

The above convo, is a perfect example of how Men go about programming in ladies' minds, luv towards them.

That is a template u can adapt to different convo situations n it wud still yeild same result.
The secret is, everytime u guys talk, u set word trap questions for her n her answer wud pan out in such a way that make it look like she is seriously dying to have u. N when she falls for it, u dont fail to remind her that u can see she is really falling for u! wink grin

She: so tell me about u
Me: mmmmm, (whispers, i can see she is falling for me already) ........

Me: how is it that everytime u hear my voice, u cant contain ur joy?
She: oh yea? Probably, u make me happy!
Me: hmmmmm, probably U r in Luv with me n not just lady enuf to say it! I have to guild me jrod jelously now. cool tongue
*********----*-----------

Me: do u always talk wit this sonorous bedroom voice or is it only wit me?
She: lol
Me: Chai, some1 is swinming in my luv ooooo
************★********★6*******

U keep swinging this type of line into every convo u have.

They UNKNOWINGLY Start feeling gut level attraction n luv towards u.

B4 u know it ..... shocked lipsrsealed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlfaAce(m): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2017
My girl (now ex) broke up with me for no reason like two weeks ago,I saw it coming so I wouldn't say it came as a surprise...its just that I still live her very much.....any hope on getting her back?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2017
HARDDON:

The above convo, is a perfect example of how Men go about programming in ladies' minds, luv towards them.

That is a template u can adapt to different convo situations n it wud still yeild same result.
The secret is, everytime u guys talk, u set word trap questions for her n her answer wud pan out in such a way that make it look like she is seriously dying to have u. N when she falls for it, u dont fail to remind her that u can see she is really falling for u! wink grin

She: so tell me about u
Me: mmmmm, (whispers, i can see she is falling for me already) ........

Me: how is it that everytime u hear my voice, u cant contain ur joy?
She: oh yea? Probably, u make me happy!
Me: hmmmmm, probably U r in Luv with me n not just lady enuf to say it! I have to guild me jrod jelously now. cool tongue
*********----*-----------

Me: do u always talk wit this sonorous bedroom voice or is it only wit me?
She: lol
Me: Chai, some1 is swinming in my luv ooooo
************★********★6*******

U keep swinging this type of line into every convo u have.

They UNKNOWINGLY Start feeling gut level attraction n luv towards u.

B4 u know it ..... shocked lipsrsealed

Though ive conciously rolled these threads simple, trying to avoid making these drills wear d tone of thesis n theoritical project works, it is expedient to mention here, that
This is what Neil Strauss called Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) in his book: The game .
Although the brain behind that term in d book, took it to a spiritual , abstract dimension( n in effects, lost its practical touch) lol

This is what aristotle called Pinciple of Repetitive learning
Hear him:

“it is frequent repetition that produces a natural tendency” (Ross & Aristotle, 1906, p. 113) and “the more frequently two things are experienced together, the more likely it will be that the experience or recall of one will stimulate the recall of the other”

In simple terms, the more u program into her Luv n U, the more she tend to equate u to luv. That merely thinking about u, she tinks about luv. N a smile light across her sundry face grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rayfield: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2017
HARDDON, when a lady you've 'pressed' her mumu (emotional) button, who was so much attracted to you for some time decided to tell you on chat after an arguement that "she doesn't have feelings for you..." what do you do, say it plainly bro... Thank you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Rayfield:
HARDDON, when a lady you've 'pressed' her mumu (emotional) button, who was so much attracted to you for some time decided to tell you on chat after an arguement that "she doesn't have feelings for you..." what do you do, say it plainly bro... Thank you.

U simply press d mumu button again , dis time, non stop! grin shocked cheesy

She didnt just snap out like that. U hvnt been man enuf? U abused her? U went asking boring questions huh? Cos that ansa cud only hv come as a result of some needy / boring question.
You have to tell me d exact question u asked her. WHat lead to d fight n what u told her b4 i can drop a line

There is a catch to mumu switch, u hv to know hw to press it to hv her wanting more of u.
Just like crush can be CRUSHED, the BUTTON can be lost or d other party simply take it back by been wiser!

Even charms fade off people's eyes let alone this swindle

**Updated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rayfield: 1:02am On Jan 23, 2017
HARDDON:

U simply press d mumu button again , dis time, non stop! grin shocked cheesy

She didnt just snap out like that. U hvnt been man enuf?

There is a catch to mumu switch, u hv to know hw to press it to hv her wanting more of u.
Just like crush can be CRUSHED, the BUTTON can be lost or d other party simply take it back by been wiser!

Even charms face off people's eyes let alone this swindle
I gat you bro... I've ignored her for a while since last year, strategizing on the next pouncing. What "line" or system do you think I should come up with coupled with the fact that she is such an emotional cecelia...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rayfield:

I gat you bro... I've ignored her for a while since last year, strategizing on the next pouncing. What "line" or system do you think I should come up with coupled with the fact that she is such an emotional cecelia...

Bro I think is high time we stop asking Harddon about the Right lines because whenever you are given a line, the surprising thing is that the girl might not respond the way you expect this will then make you come back here again asking for more Drills. In page 1 Harddon discussed on how to think on your feet and come up with a cocky and funny line.
The lines Harddon gives here are guidelines, from experience I think it will be better to use his principles to create funny lines because if you are only interested in cramming lines, when you are discussing with a girl you easily get confused and go blank when she gives you a response you don't expect. Hence the reason for your questions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 12:

Do Ladies Choose Who They Fall In Luv With?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 12:

Hell No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
peterpen:

Hell No

Dude send a better PDF file

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
peterpen:

Hell No

Huh?

Could you elucidate?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kalatium:

Bro I think is high time we stop asking Harddon about the Right lines because whenever you are given a line, the surprising thing is that the girl might not respond the way you expect this will then make you come back here again asking for more Drills. In page 1 Harddon discussed on how to think on your feet and come up with a line.
The lines Harddon gives here are guidelines, from experience I think it will be better to use his principles to create funny lines because if you are only interested in cramming lines, when you are discussing with a girl you easily get confused and go blank when she gives you a response you don't expect. Hence the reason for your questions.

Succinctly put

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 12:

I want every1 to contribute to this.

If ur answer is NO, tell us why.
If YES, tell us why....

Letz go there

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Niggafckyou07(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
I am new here but have been following your thread for a while. You have my respect for all your efforts to transform and boost the confidence of young killaz. To answer your question, attraction is a choice. When a gyal likes you, it's cool. When she doesn't, it's a no brainer.. There is no logic to it. However, a guy can empower himself through the principles here to flip the attraction switch of these girls... I submit.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Niggafckyou07:
I am new here but have been following your thread for a while. You have my respect for all your efforts to transform and boost the confidence of young killaz. To answer your question, attraction is a choice. When a gyal likes you, it's cool. When she doesn't, it's a no brainer.. There is no logic to it. However, a guy can empower himself through the principles here to flip the attraction switch of these girls... I submit.

Hmmmm, kul inputz!

I await more responses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.