Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives (51023 Views)

How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by sapientia(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its no crime for a kettle to call pot black.. never

Let the pot reciprocate ..

Then if the kettle denies not being black..

We will be the judge

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Sultanchidi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
shocked Pot abusing kettle. Refund 16billion dollars power fund first before blabbing. Grand father of corruption undecided
gbam, 1 bottle of origin 4 u bro
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by outlandra(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
pot calling kettle black grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by kenzysmith: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Baba of all corruption calling the people that his still learning from him corrupt. I wept for my dear nation
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by amazingspiderma: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I wish other past HOS can also comment on the affairs of this nation from time to time, things might have been better.
For now, this is the only writing president, others don't, he is the only one with documented records of his stewardship(rightly or wrongly), while others can't show us any.
I hope GEJ will also write one someday.
GEJ is not jobless,he has alot of issues to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by sundoj08(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
What im i seeing shocked *
grabs chair*
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by mployer(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I can't fool myself by reading obj hypocritical write-up on corruption.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by appini: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ is a disgrace to humanity. He should go and die... Double-dealer!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
We should focus on the message not the messager

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
abeg, OBJ should shut up and mind his chickens. This is not your presidency! was he not the same one that introduced Ghana must go to NASS?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by karben(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is on record that this same obj.. Started the Ghana must go business in the both chambers..I tire for man oh.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by bihordunhaywhy: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
obj lol
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by karben(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is on record that this same obj.. Started the Ghana must go business in the both chambers..I tire for man high.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by greggng: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
His letter to gej carry weight more than this one. This one might not sell
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by nifton(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
I personally will continue to blame OBJ for naija's political woes.Our first step into democracy in 1999 should have set the precedence of a nation desirous of growth devoid of selfishness,full of patriotism after the dark ages of military rule.OBJ was bestowed a golden chance to set our part straight as nation,leaving a sterling footprint for successive governments to build on.The indices were on his favour cus oil was booming and coast was quite clear,but severe greed and selfishness beclouded him into amasing unending wealth first. The multiplier effect is what we see today cus corruption has been enshrined in our bloodstream right from the onset of the term 'democracy'. So I think he lacks the moral justification to put up this letter because the part he set for our new democracy led to our warped view of democracy(embezlement) and current economic misfortune.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by harsysky(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don think Obj stole Naija's Money.

He only tapped three-quater of it.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by opeycl(f): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by jericco1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Interesting piece..... pls tell dem
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by bihordunhaywhy: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
refund ur money obj b4 saying anything
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Adminisher: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
shocked Pot abusing kettle. Refund 16billion dollars power fund first before blabbing. Grand father of corruption undecided

The man has said the truth . If you don't agree with him and you support the legislators say so. Their budget for less than 2000 people is more than three quarters of the states with millions of people.

I guess Jonathan is your hero only young dances who count Jonathan hero post these kinds of trash.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by mizhefeh(f): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Today is my bufdea,show sme love

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by sinistermind(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
They say when a man is getting older, he gets wiser but it is clear that Baba's own is the reverse. I am not saying he is wrong but why is he saying soon after when Dogara stated that stopping his third term bid was the Legislature's biggest victory.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by HzRF(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
U see what I saw..

Obj calling sum1 corrupt, greedy

Mehn

he don red
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by repogirl(f): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mtchewww, look who's talking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by dan2976: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
it appears common sense is beginning to prevail in Nigeria. You might not like the messenger but the message is the undisputed truth. The economy cannot continue to survive on the myopic, greedy and selfish demands of the upper and lower house. those who don't feel our pains but legislate on our behalf are taking us for a ride.

last time I checked, even Obama can't measure with their monthly take. Are we not already in trouble? We don't need OBJ to tell us that. NIGERIANS.. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by anonimi: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
The same man who gave the SINators and representaTHIEVES of his own eight years Ghana Must Go bags so he could have his third term
What manner of HYPOCRISY from this Agbaya of Owu who should be repenting, doing restitution and penitence for all the money he STOLE from us.
Only in Nigeria!!!

panafrican:
rolleyes

Bongo who has an number of terms with on limit, Compaore who is running again for a 3rd term in violation of the constitution of his country, Obasanjo who wants now a 3rd term.

Where is Africa going?

"Nigeria's presidents should be allowed a third term in office, a Nigerian Senate sub-committee has proposed."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4438648.stm

The panafrican.

Nigerian leader third-term boost
15 November 2005

Nigeria's presidents should be allowed a third term in office, a Nigerian Senate sub-committee has proposed.
This goes against the recommendation of the national conference on political reform, which voted to maintain two four-year terms of office in July.

A BBC reporter in the capital says the committee's recommendations are likely to be approved by MPs and Senators.

The current constitution would have to be changed to allow President Olusegun Obasanjo to run in the 2007 elections.

Some 400 delegates attended a National Political Conference earlier this year to recommend changes to the constitution that was written under military rule, which ended in 1999.

Succession battle

The committee is analysing their proposals so constitutional changes can be made before the 2007 elections.

The BBC's correspondent Jamilah Tangaza in Abuja says the third-term debate - which also applies to state governors - is a controversial issue in the country with opponents and proponents deeply divided on the issue.

More from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4438648.stm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by benson81(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
this baba medication Don finish?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
King of letters...
I think Obasanjo should be given Doctor of Letters, D. L
mtscheew .... a pot calling kettle black, In his eyes, everyone else is bad except him.
The contents of the letter are true though, those we have at National Assembly are all Senathieves and Representathieves, both are simply Legislooters ... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.