Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives (51024 Views)

How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by scachy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
U had d effrontery to talk about corruption n emolument of the NAAS n HOR, but u lack the will to tell king bubu to cut down 1.7bn allocated for villa feeding.

Why ?

Because u r so scared he might come after ur dubious administration n expose all the loopholes u used to milk our commonwealth. Shameless old man.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by dan2976: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
dan2976:
it appears common sense is beginning to prevail in Nigeria. You might not like the messenger but the message is the undisputed truth. The economy cannot continue to survive on the myopic, greedy and selfish demands of the upper and lower house. those who don't feel our pains but legislate on our behalf are taking us for a ride.

last time I checked, even Obama can't measure with their monthly take. Are we not already in trouble? We don't need OBJ to tell us that. NIGERIANS.. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by anonimi: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
sevule:
I simply DON'T understand Nigerians!!!!!

I really don't get it!! Why is everyone on this forum calling for Obassanjo's head? Are we really THAT DUMB
Obasanjo in his rather detailed letter explained that the National Assembly is very corrupt and REFUSES to publish its audited budget and yet all we are concerned about is lambasting Obasanjo for what happened during his time!!!!

General Olusegun Obasanjo (ret'd) was civilian president for eight years after three years of being military president in the 70s not so
Kindly point us to the audited budgets of the National Assembly for 1999-2007.
You can also point us to the audited budgets and accounts of NNPC during those eight years when the hopeless man was minister for petroleum, right
It is easy to write foolish letters after you are no longer responsible to score points with your 200 million mumu fellow citizens and be sure they will praise you blabbing message versus messenger bullshit angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by lomprico(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obj, you bribed d senators with 50 million each to adopt the third term bid. You are the pioneer of what u accuse them of.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by dammytosh: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
bjdon:

Well Mr Obasanjo, when I read the quote above, I must wonder, how does your 50 Million bribe to each of the National Assembly members for your third term plot fit with the pious quotes?
Obasanjo is the MOST hypocritical and two faced person in the Nigerian public space today. He writes his letters to various govts, pretending to be all moral and upstanding, meanwhile his actual practices never match up with his words. I pray one day this two faced hypocrite will be exposed for the immoral creature he really is.

Are you the one who delivered the money ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by gigabyte13: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ has called the national assembly a den of thieves before now and l cant but totally agree with him.

Can anyone tell me a single bill that has been passed to favour the masses since inaguration?

Can anyone tell me how much a SINator earn?

Can anyone upload a single project in their constituencies and let weigh it on the average to the number of Sinators/ rep?

So to me, they are constitutionalised looters.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Patronymic: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
4me I think we shld stp apportioning blame on OBJ cuz he did what he suppose to do as an elderly person, moreover, he didn't denied being part of the saboteur that cooked up the corruption in our nation pls let's live d past and face d present cuz its only d present that can lead us as a nation to a greater abode

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by dan2976: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
SENATORS ALERT..... am beginning to think some senators are posting on this forum

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by dan2976: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
dan2976:
SENATORS ALERT..... am beginning to think some senators are posting on this forum
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by EdCure: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
anonimi:
Are they not APC members?
Is Buhari no longer the Superman he was presented to be prior to March 28?
Can he no longer fix something as ordinary as excessive pay of his party men in the chambers?
Anyway sha a man who has NO integrity himself cannot dictate anything of such to ther thieves like him who know his secret intot
You know too well that those guys are more of PDP than apc. They were NEVER of the APC.
They were foisted on Nigerians by a pdp which was, and remains, very desperately for powerful allies to defend Their interest and tow their corrupt lines.

Anytime Nigerians are visited with the corruption, arrogange and recklessness of Saraki and his like-minds, we remember the legacies of the PDP.
We loathe the party more and more because they only stand for all things injurious to public interest.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by 9jatatafo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ suddenly becomes a SAINT over night!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by anonimi: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
it's the best thing to do bro.
There are 5looters, if the 5writes about their stewardship, be it lies or truth, we will have more reference to make in regards to the thieves in our midst.
He is currently the only one talking, it's either he is for our interest or against our interest, but none can really say because no one is countering him with facts as he does amongst those he attacked.

If he is fpr our interest why do you think he will talk ONLY?
Why will he not return the money he STOLE from us?
Will that not demonstrate seriousness on his part fro redemption
Is that not what Jesus demonstrated with Zacchaeus in the Bible, which Obasanjo claims to also follow, abi?

Luke 19

And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. 4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. 5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house. 6 And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. 7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner. 8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold. 9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

More from: http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=Luke+19&ver=kjv

You may wish to note that Jesus only pronounced salvation for him AFTER he promised to restitute all that he stole from people, not so
Why can we not hold Pastor Olusegun Obasanjo to such standards?

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by globatop: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerians will always leave the message and attack the messenger, what does it matter if the satan itself is preaching the way to kingdom of heaven, or how many of our so called MOG has outstanding morality.

My take is that Nigerians are complacent, comfortable with crumbles, we 'electorates' voted these greedy men as our representatives, when they start to represent their own interests, if the electorates are powerless, why cant the labour unions (NLC & TUC) come to our aid.

Labour unions too are mere rubber stamp only calling on strike for salary increase that will never be beneficial to all, how would traders on the street benefit from salary increase?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by obilli: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Someone needs to ask Obj about the so called snipers he accused GEJ of before spews more trash..SMH
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by nosypat(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
From the comments I've read so far, I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are indeed the problem with Nigeria. We don't know when to speak, and when we do, what to say, and we don't know how to listen. Most of us lack the acumen to judge the tide of the time and climb the crest of a given opportunity to achieve a goal that has been hitherto elusive. The question is, moral justification or not, has Obasanjo said an untruth? Has he lied against that arm of the government? Is Obasanjo the immediate problem of Nigeria now or current wasteful arms of government? If Obasanjo is shouted down, does it solve the problem he has highlighted? Do we not see how some of us simply lack an acuity of political sense? So we have been screaming at the National Assembly over the same issue, the difference being that over there our screams are like distant echoes and we find someone who individually has a voice loud enough to not just ring into the halls of the Assembly but cause reverberation and all we do is talk down the individual with the most primitive and stupid reasons?
I bow oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by bayulll01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
anonimi:

Please keep your fake verdict to yourself.
Obasanjo administration of eight years was MORE corrupt than Jonathan administration of five years according to Transparency International of which Obasanjo and his baby-girl Oby Madam Due Process were both Board members.
So tell us something else please.
Thanks.

typical wailers,why dint your hero aka the cluelesssss one can't till date release a document implicating obj,and you called your self a learnerd person,your spyche has been battered,wounded and killed,you need an upgrade so that you can reason properply

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by sevule(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
anonimi:

General Olusegun Obasanjo (ret'd) was civilian president for eight years after three years of being military president in the 70s not so
Kindly point us to the audited budgets of the National Assembly for 1999-2007.
You can also point us to the audited budgets and accounts of NNPC during those eight years when the hopeless man was minister for petroleum, right
It is easy to write foolish letters after you are no longer responsible to score points with your 200 million mumu fellow citizens and be sure they will praise you blabbing message versus messenger bullshit angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU

Unfortunately this is part of the problem! Did Obasanjo make mistakes during his government? The answer is YES!!
But this is NOT about Obasanjo's government but rather our THIEVING legislature. Why DO YOU want to remain stuck in the past for heaven's sake?? You did not even BOTHER to address a single issue that Obasanjo raised, all you care about is crucifying the man.

Bro wake up and smell the coffee! Obasanjo may be a terrible person BUT EVERYTHING HE SAID ABOUT OUR CORRUPT SENATORS IS TRUE!!! We need to COLLECTIVELY stop this dumb habit of killing the messenger because he delivered a bad message!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Misselocon(f): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naija I hail...strong country with stronger people. lols
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by bayulll01(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
sevule:
I simply DON'T understand Nigerians!!!!!

Truly Nigerians DESERVE our THIEVING AND CORRUPT SENATORS!

My brother intact am just tired of this country,our spych has been battered,damage that we can't even think straight,I wish to jet out of this country as soon as possible,can't continue to live with people that are backward

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by 9jatatafo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
gigabyte13:
OBJ has called the national assembly a den of thieves before now and l cant but totally agree with him.

Can anyone tell me a single bill that has been passed to favour the masses since inaguration?

Can anyone tell me how much a SINator earn?

Can anyone upload a single project in their constituencies and let weigh it on the average to the number of Sinators/ rep?

So to me, they are constitutionalised looters.

Has any NASS made laws that favors the masses in Nigeria? Show me one politician that truly has the interest of the masses at heart. They only cajole us to vote for them and forget us

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by BABANGBALI: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
all i have to say is that he no go better for anybody wey abuse or disagree with Obj on this letter. Baba God bless you for being courageous enough to write this epic letter.

Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by BABANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
bayulll01:

My brother intact am just tired of this country,our spych has been battered,damage that we can't even think straight,I wish to jet out of this country as soon as possible,can't continue to live with people that are backward
abeg carry me and my family of ten with you wherever and whenever you are going,me too don tire
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by TaiKuun(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
shocked Pot abusing kettle. Refund 16billion dollars power fund first before blabbing. Grand father of corruption undecided
if it's necessary that pot must abuse kettle for all these National House of Assembly brouhaha to be put to a halt, then let the pot abuse the kettle.

I guess you hurriedly typed that without thinking so as not to miss out as the first to comment, which to some of you, is equivalent to a gold medal.

GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by luthur5: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
plz can sm1 summarize dat fr me
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by BurukutuMallam: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ should just go and hide himself in shame
See kettle calling pot black
Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by bayulll01(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
abeg carry me and my family of ten with you wherever and whenever you are going,me too don tire

lol I mean I wonder if this country can ever move forward..

Buhari :we will fight corrupt people

wailers:Start with you people
Buhari start with saraki
wailera: it is victimization

buhari start with dasuki merit

wailers:it is witch hunt

haba why are you yo all miserable and dejected,why are you all filled with bitterness
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
January 13, 2016
Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki,
President of the Senate,
Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Senate Chambers,
Abuja.
Honourable Yakubu Dogara,
Speaker, House of Representatives,
National Assembly Complex,
Abuja.
It is appropriate to begin this letter, which I am sending to all members of the Senate and the House of Representatives through both of you at this auspicious and critical time, with wishes of Happy New Year to you all.
On a few occasions in the past, both in and out of office as the President of Nigeria, I have agonised on certain issues within the arms of government at the national level and among the tiers of government as well. Not least, I have reflected and expressed, outspokenly at times, my views on the practice in the National Assembly which detracts from distinguishness and honourability because it is shrouded in opaqueness and absolute lack of transparency and could not be regarded as normal, good and decent practice in a democracy that is supposed to be exemplary. I am, of course, referring to the issue of budgets and finances of the National Assembly.
The present economic situation that the country has found itself in is the climax of the steady erosion of good financial and economic management which grew from bad to worse in the last six years or so. The executive and the legislative arms of government must accept and share responsibility in this regard. And if there will be a redress of the situation as early as possible, the two arms must also bear the responsibility proportionally. The two arms ran the affairs of the country unmindful of the rainy day. The rainy day is now here. It would not work that the two arms should stand side by side with one arm pulling and without the support of the other one for good and efficient management of the economy.
The purpose of election into the Legislative Assembly particularly at the national level is to give service to the nation and not for the personal
service and interest of members at the expense of the nation which seemed to have been the mentality, psychology, mindset and practice within
the National Assembly since the beginning of this present democratic dispensation. Where is patriotism? Where is commitment? Where is service?
The beginning of good governance which is the responsibility of all arms and all the tiers of government is openness and transparency. It does
not matter what else we try to do, as long as one arm of government shrouds its financial administration and management in opaqueness and
practices rife with corruption, only very little, if anything at all, can be achieved in putting Nigeria on the path of sustainable and enduring
democratic system, development and progress. Governance without transparency will be a mockery of democracy.
Let us be more direct and specific so that action can be taken where it is urgently necessary. A situation where our national budget was predicated on $38 per barrel of oil with estimated 2 million barrels per day and before the budget was presented, the price of oil had gone down to $34 per barrel and now hovering around $30 and we have no assurance of producing 2 million barrels and if we can, we have no assurance of finding market for it, definitely calls for caution. If production and price projected in the budget stand, we would have to borrow almost one third
of the 6 trillion naira budget. Now beginning with the reality of the budget, there is need for sober reflection and sacrifice with innovation at the level of executive and legislative arms of government.
The soberness, the sacrifice and seriousness must be patient and apparent. It must not be seen and said that those who, as leaders, call for sacrifice from the citizenry are living in obscene opulence. It will not only be insensitive but callously so. It would seem that it is becoming a culture that election into the legislative arm of government at the national level in particular is a licence for financial misconduct and that should not be. The National Assembly now has a unique opportunity of presenting a new image of itself. It will help to strengthen, deepen, widen and sustain our democracy.
By our Constitution, the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission is charged with the responsibility of fixing emoluments of the
three arms of government: executive, legislature and judiciary. The Commission did its job but by different disingenuous ways and devices, the
legislature had overturned the recommendation of the Commission and hiked up for themselves that which they are unwilling to spell out in detail,
though they would want to defend it by force of arm if necessary. What is that?
Mr. President of the Senate and Hon. Speaker of the House, you know that your emolument which the Commission had recommended for you takes care of all your legitimate requirements: basic salary, car, housing, staff, constituency allowance.
Although the constituency allowance is paid to all members of the National Assembly, many of them have no constituency offices which the allowance is partly meant to cater for. And yet other allowances and payments have been added by the National Assembly for the National Assembly members’ emoluments. Surely, strictly speaking, it is unconstitutional. There is no valid argument for this except to see it for what it is – law-breaking and impunity by lawmakers. The lawmakers can return to the path of honour, distinguishness, sensitivity and responsibility. The National Assembly should have the courage to publish its recurrent budgets for the years 2000, 2005, 2010 and 2015. That is what transparency demands. With the number of legislators not changing, comparison can be made. Comparisons in emoluments can also be made with countries like Ghana, Kenya, Senegal and even Malaysia and Indonesia who are richer and more developed than we are.
The budget is a proposal and only an estimate of income and expenditure. Where income is inadequate, expenditure will not be made. While in government, I was threatened with impeachment by the members of the National Assembly for not releasing some money they had appropriated for themselves which were odious and for which there were no incomes to support. The recent issue of cars for legislators would fall into the same category. Whatever name it is disguised as, it is unnecessary and insensitive. A pool of a few cars for each Chamber will suffice for any Committee Chairman or members for any specific duty. The waste that has gone into cars, furniture, housing renovation in the past was mind-boggling and these were veritable sources of waste and corruption. That was why they were abolished. Bringing them back is inimical to the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.
The way of proposing budget should be for the executive to discuss every detail of the budget, in preparation, with different Committees and sub-Committees of the National Assembly and the National Assembly to discuss its budget with the Ministry of Finance. Then, the budget should be brought together as consolidated budget and formally presented to the National Assembly, to be deliberated and debated upon and passed into law. It would then be implemented as revenues are available. Where budget proposals are extremely ambitious like the current budget and revenue sources are so uncertain, more borrowing may have to be embarked upon, almost up to 50% of the budget or the budget may be grossly unimplementable and unimplemented. Neither is a choice as both are bad. Management of the economy is one of the key responsibilities of the President as prescribed in the Constitution. He cannot do so if he does not have his hands on the budget. Management of the economy is shared responsibility where the Presidency has the lion share of the responsibility. But if the National Assembly becomes a cog in the wheel, the executive efforts will not yield much reward or progress. The two have to work synchronisingly together to provide the impetus and the conducive environment for the private sector to play its active vanguard role. Management of the budget is the first step to manage the economy. It will be interesting if the National Assembly will be honourable enough and begin the process of transparency, responsibility and realism by publishing its recurrent budgets for 2016 as it should normally be done.
Hopefully, the National Assembly will take a step back and do what is right not only in making its own budget transparent but in all matters of financial administration and management including audit of its accounts by external outside auditor from 1999 to date. This, if it is done, will bring a new dawn to democracy in Nigeria and a new and better image for the National Assembly and it will surely avoid the Presidency and the National Assembly going into face-off all the time on budgets and financial matters.
While I thank you for your patience and understanding, please accept, Dear Senate President and Honourable Speaker of the House, the assurances of my highest consideration.
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197480-exclusive-obasanjo-writes-saraki-dogara-accuses-national-assembly-corruption-greed-lawlessness-impunity.html

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by anonimi: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
sevule:
Unfortunately this is part of the problem! Did Obasanjo make mistakes during his government? The answer is YES!!
But this is NOT about Obasanjo's government but rather our THIEVING legislature. Why DO YOU want to remain stuck in the past for heaven's sake?? You did not even BOTHER to address a single issue that Obasanjo raised, all you care about is crucifying the man.

Bro wake up and smell the coffee! Obasanjo may be a terrible person BUT EVERYTHING HE SAID ABOUT OUR CORRUPT SENATORS IS TRUE!!! We need to COLLECTIVELY stop this dumb habit of killing the messenger because he delivered a bad message!

The issue is that Obasanjo REMAINS a terribly CORRUPT individual.
The SINators and representaTHIEVES will rightly ignore him because he is UNWORTHY of speaking to them about something he is very GUILTY of doing himself.
Understand
We, the people of this country, are the ones who can make the lawmakers change since our president of integrity is busy touring the world to be bothered. angry
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Larryfest(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
I cnt even start to read all dis long story dis baba dey yarn atal,as he forgotn his set startd corruption in dis country so wats all dis BS he is saying na...people took after his legacy nw he is ranting...smh
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Ferdinandu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
shocked Pot abusing kettle. Refund 16billion dollars power fund first before blabbing. Grand father of corruption undecided
My friend your one of the cog on the wheel he is talking about. You are supporting the Financial recklessness of those rascals in the National Assembly. Forget the messenger look at the message.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by anonimi: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
bayulll01:
lol I mean I wonder if this country can ever move forward..

Buhari :we will fight corrupt people

wailers:Start with you people
Buhari start with saraki
wailera: it is victimization

buhari start with dasuki merit

wailers:it is witch hunt

haba why are you yo all miserable and dejected,why are you all filled with bitterness

Have you heard that- he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

This is an opportunity for those calling others corrupt to show themselves as truly repented and redeemed saints after doing RESTITUTION.
Is that too much to ask
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by OlujobaSamuel: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
anonimi:

If he is fpr our interest why do you think he will talk ONLY?
Why will he not return the money he STOLE from us?
Will that not demonstrate seriousness on his part fro redemption
Is that not what Jesus demonstrated with Zacchaeus in the Bible, which Obasanjo claims to also follow, abi?

You may wish to note that Jesus only pronounced salvation for him AFTER he promised to restitute all that he stole from people, not so
Why can we not hold Pastor Olusegun Obasanjo to such standards?

[
his talking doesn't make him a saints but makes Nigeria better.
Would you have preferred a case where they all keep quiet and none is challenging the other?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Adebayo Shittu: Some Of Tinubu’s Female Ministers Dress Like Beauty Contestants / Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.