Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives (51018 Views)

How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by bigtt76(f): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
The Epistle of Obasanjo to the false lawmakers grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by truthisbittar12: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Great contribution by our beloved father.
we hope that they would understand and
make things better for nigeria and
nigerians.

i wish you more healthy years ahead sir.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
We all know that those two men, corruption is written all over their faces, baba tell them...

ur english is bad bro
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Billygee2u: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
shocked Pot abusing kettle. Refund 16billion dollars power fund first before blabbing. Grand father of corruption undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by rabbaba: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pot calls ketle black
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Cameleon72(f): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saraki and Dogara becareful not to reply the letter o o o, cos the first man that replied his letter is now off-seat.... Baba might play the paht of an accomplice...
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by bluecircle470: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
shocked Pot abusing kettle. Refund 16billion dollars power fund first before blabbing. Grand father of corruption undecided

Dat is y u will never grow economically cos u're nt in side of d truth. Grow up n put sentiment apart!
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by banmee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
bigeagleeye:

Alrite now that you have given the reason why you think Obj is not fit to say the truth..who do you recommend to say it for the sake of my dear country?
You will be insensitive and unfair to our unborn children if you don't see a need for this epic epistle especially at this time..so who should be the Qualified Apostle?

That's the point bro. Not one single leader Nigeria has had, that has the moral standing to talk about good governance. Is it IBB, shonekan, gowon, that can talk? You can't be incompetent and then turn around to give a lecture about competence. If the leaders of past were actual leaders, Nigeria would not be in the predicament it is in today.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by travelpoint: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
tunwumi:
Booked
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by travelpoint: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
True talk
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Fawklicant: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If the harlot had a terrible experience with a particular client and she tells a young harlot to keep off that client.

The younger client can listen or tell the other harlot, what moral justification does she have.

At the end the cycle will continue with Younger one learning from experience and advising the next.

At least you agree OBJ is was and is still a harlot in that sense, why not let the younger harlots experience what he has experienced ? He should just sit his attention seeking butt down in his otta farm and behave like an elderly person.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Fawklicant:

At least you agree OBJ is was and is still a harlot in that sense, why not let the younger harlots experience what he has experienced ? He should just sit his attention seeking butt down in his otta farm and behave like an elderly person.

We should stop attacking the messenger and attack the message. It is a good message that can revolutionize the nation. Why should we kill the message by attacking the messenger?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Fawklicant: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2016
wazobiaN9:

moral justification such as the harlot is dying of AIDS and would hope the other girl chooses a different path, and not the one of destruction.

self conceited wise god, are you happy now??!!

No, I'm not happy. I can't be happy when the above was all tne retort you could muster from a mould infested grey matter? You need to borrow some brains to reason properly.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Fawklicant: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

We should stop attacking the messenger and attack the message. It is a good message that can revolutionize the nation. Why should we kill the message by attacking the messenger?

Please be candid, if GEJ came out and wrote that letter, would you be of the same conviction?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by wazobiaN9(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Fawklicant:

No, I'm not happy. I can't be happy when the above was all tne retort you could muster from a mould infested grey matter? You need to borrow some brains to reason properly.

I guess u can wallow in your sad state for as long as you care. Cry baby
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Eluwilussit(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2016
EdCure:
Apt and accurate!
The arrogance and lawlessness of Saraki and Dogara is becoming too conspicuous and Unhealthy for the nation.

Yeah, I agree but has baba forgotten that he wasted our money doing owambe (festac 77) and paying teachers in many Caribbean countries? It is a shame that he mentioned Indonesia and Malaysia, two countries that couldn't stand shoulder to shoulder with Nigeria a few years ago. While those two were busy building constructively, baba and his fellow vagabonds were busy partying and fuccking. Idiiots. Has he forgotten how he converted ofn to ofn?

All the same, he's telling the truth. God bless him. God bless the zoo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by wazobiaN9(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Fawklicant:

Please be candid, if GEJ came out and wrote that letter, would you be of the same conviction?

Yes... I would acknowledge the message, and may still chastise the messenger for his past actions\inactions. Not to acknowledge the message at all at all na hin bad pass.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Max24: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Obasanjo is of course right. The 2nd most corrupt institution during the last administration was the National Assembly and Nigerians are on a long thing unless they confront these legis-looters. Already, they are planning how to frustrate Buharis anti-corruption drive. The drama over the missing budget is one of their jokers of dealing with Buhari. They joined the last government in looting our treasury. During budget defence they always insisted that the MDAs break down their budget items but their own budget is not done the same way. While the budgets of d executives and judiciary is fully scrutinised theirs is never and they have consistently refused to open it up to their constituents. I will team up with anybody to mount pressure on them to do d right thing and all Nigerians should do same. The fact that OBJ has added his voice does not make the message less serious.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by shugaboy6102(m): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2016
I agree with obj especially on the proposed cars the national assembly demands for its members.He may not be a saint but he's redeeming himself.if only our past leaders spoke up about the impunity going on in our dear nation maybe, just maybe nigeria would have been better than it is now

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by LydayBobo(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
We cannot move forward if we keep our focus on the messenger rather than the message. We need to stop the blame game for once. What he said are valid for us to ponder about and ask our law makers to respond. Furthermore you will help this nation a great deal if you can present your facts to EFCC about the stolen 16billion, in fact I will retweet it for all and for him to be accountable. Please let's always desist from hijacking the attention of the forum away from the subject matter all in the rush to be the first to comment except we are adding value.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by mcpat(m): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
I will take your letters writing serious when you write to Buhari about your involvement in Harliburton.

The Involvement that begat NLNG?

The Involvement that contributes about 4% of the nations GDP?

The Involvement that produced 1.6bn$ as bail out fund for the FG?

What did your GEJ do?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Fawklicant:

If GEJ wrote the same letter, I will read and if he makes so much sense as this one did, then I hope those his talking to take the message.

This letter does not change my stance against OBJ. He is one of the most corrupt people to rule Nigeria. His wastage was crazy. Just like his turn around maintenance if the Refinery.

That does not mean we should discard a powerful message from him.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by TijaniAbu: 2:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Olusegun Obasanjo of attempted third term failure who was harbouring sidechick as chief money launderer is writing letter on corruption. Issorait - http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/07/full-transcription-money-laundering-scandal-anne-welsh-behalf-olusegun-obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by olajizz01(m): 2:25am On Jan 28, 2016
What really suprised about these useless houses was that after both of them have collected car allowances,they are still planning to purchase exorbitant cars from our dwindling revenue.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by EbolaParasite: 2:54am On Jan 28, 2016
anonimi:

No.
It is proof that he did not STEAL.
Happy now
Can you share your proof that Jonathan stole for which you have joined others to vilify him.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967340_213_jpeg7c378bb521e826e793a32fa9770a0374

Show me where i said anything about Jonathan. You said OBJ stole and i asked for proof. Where did i say anything about Jonathan stealing on this forum?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by BraniacX(m): 3:07am On Jan 28, 2016
good argument OBJ, would have been better received coming from someone else, now all majority of the people can see is the blatant hypocrisy of the messenger thereby dooming the message.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Tradec: 3:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Somebody needs to speak some senses into the head of the two guys. Saraki should remember this is Nigeria and not Kwara state. I call on all citizens to be ready to stand up against this intended colossal waste.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by DedeNkem: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2016
bigeagleeye:

Alrite now that you have given the reason why you think Obj is not fit to say the truth..who do you recommend to say it for the sake of my dear country?
You will be insensitive and unfair to our unborn children if you don't see a need for this epic epistle especially at this time..so who should be the Qualified Apostle?

For you to insinuate that Obasanjo is the only one who has the moral intergrity to speak the truth for Nigeria, shows why Nigeria is so messed up!

This is the type of terrible mentality that drags Nigeria backwards!

Be wise, Obasanjo doesn't give a sh*it about you or anyone except himself. Do you think if he succeeded in his illegal third-term bid, he would write that letter?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by anonimi: 4:26am On Jan 28, 2016
BraniacX:
good argument OBJ, would have been better received coming from someone else, now all majority of the people can see is the blatant hypocrisy of the messenger thereby dooming the message.

The real question is- what did Obasanjo do to prevent this NASS problem from happening when he was in power for eight years?
What did he do
If he did NOTHING but actually contributed actively to the current rotten situation, then his letter is not only hypocritical,it is to taunt us and effectively call us, his fellow citizens FOOLS. angry
Is that what we are- fools

How many SINate presidents did Obasanjo APPOINT during his eight years of MISRULE and ruin?
How many
Three, four or was it even five?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2964975_20151016091500_jpeg861cec15d40b80ec6e8556c2e5e4a538

Nigerian deals 'wasted billions
14 March 2008

Some $2.2bn-worth of Nigerian energy contracts were awarded without a bidding process by the former president and his energy minister, officials say.
One was to a company with less than $200 of base capital at the time, a witness told a parliamentary committee.

It is investigating why $16bn of investment in the energy sector during Olusegun Obasanjo's eight years in power failed to end power shortages.

More from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7296466.stm
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by 989900: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Is OBJ morally bankrupt? YES.

Is he speaking the truth this time around? YES.

Do I loathe the man? YES.

Do I agree with him here? YES.

Is this pro masses? YES.

Is this in my best interest? YES.

Are victims of the said malfeasance and sleaze pathetically dumb to attack the messenger in lieu of the message? YES.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by Zoe99(f): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2016
Please...somebody tell me.Who is more corrupt than Obasanjo in Nigeria?Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives by callJesu: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Corruption can be dated back to 1999
History of corruption in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.