Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (73102 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by oceanwhale4u: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
So, after Youwin3 grant, and your business is doing very well to the extent you formed a close group of millionaires, I'm not expecting to see some of you guys here. It's a moral question, allow those who have not won a grant to have a chance in life.

Any way,Its a national cake & its all about having a bankable business plan.and putting it together where it is needed...sincerely speaking.....from YouWin3 awardee to Ayeen beneficiary2016 now praying to become Big grant awardee 2017. am most humbled.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by oceanwhale4u: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
truly, we are innovative and business driven youths this country is waiting for. thats why if you passed thru Youwin you can stand amist in any business plan competition, so its no magic ,or political connections or smartness but its just an intellectual capabilities
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2017
I agree with you youwin was impactful. I remember someone like Denn,a very sound guy, yourself, and many others. I'm only disappointed you see it as national cake, which you're free to corner as much as you can. I don't have problem with you winning strength, I congratulate you, but BIG and You win are federal govt efforts to assist as many brilliant mind as possible. Your view is not a crime, but it's a moral issue. Where is that love you have for your brother like yourself? With true innovation, you can manage and succeed with what you have, youwin and ayeenin your case, but it's a different story trying to inovate with nothing. Do you know how many brilliant guys in youwin3 that didn't make the final list just because there was a limited amount of grant and hence the number of winners? The world will be a better place if we truly understand the concept of love.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 1:45am On Apr 29, 2017
It's very cheap to preach. Application of scriptural values is what the world needs.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=oceanwhale4u post=56020359]truly, we are innovative and business drive
Please have AYEEN paid you guys? I applied last year but was discouraged because they were not transparent.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 8:41am On May 01, 2017
But some people who applied without any connections from any quaters still won the AYEEN award.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 11:51am On May 03, 2017
Hello house, am kinda new here. Pls has anyone gotten a winner email from Gem project big portal this 2017. Will like an update on this info.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
Keke123:
Hello house, am kinda new here. Pls has anyone gotten a winner email from Gem project big portal this 2017. Will like an update on this info.

Yeah, we are going to Abuja for interview and agreement signing anytime this month.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
femzo:

Yeah, we are going to Abuja for interview and agreement signing anytime this month.

Do u have an idea of the exact date it might be.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
Keke123:

Do u have an idea of the exact date it might be.
No bro but I know it won't exceed this month. We have a whats' app group for 2017 Gemitees, you can drop ur contact if interested.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by gspace1960(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
femzo:

No bro but I know it won't exceed this month. We have a whats' app group for 2017 Gemitees, you can drop ur contact if interested.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:14pm On May 03, 2017
@femzo,pls when did u apply and when did u do ur induction and other trainings? Thanks.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2017
ENOCHEUNICE:
@femzo,pls when did u apply and when did u do ur induction and other trainings? Thanks.
I did my induction in kano, August 2016.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2017
femzo:

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2017
Adulphus:

Where you shortlisted for biz plan or training?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ibrahym(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2017
femzo:

Where you shortlisted for biz plan or training?

@femzo, I sent you a PM.
I got the email for successful performance grant 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
@femzo, some did theirs in March last yr n we did ours in May last yr.As I write now now,we just finished the basic training stage n still expect advance one,then biz plan. Were u asked to write iz plan?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2017
Ibrahym:

@femzo, I sent you a PM.
I got the email for successful performance grant 2 weeks ago.

Nice one, I tried checking my PM but couldnt read the message. How do I get your number so I can add you to the group.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 1:49pm On May 04, 2017
ENOCHEUNICE:
@femzo, some did theirs in March last yr n we did ours in May last yr.As I write now now,we just finished the basic training stage n still expect advance one,then biz plan. Were u asked to write iz plan?
Somebody should answer this question fast, as the procedure eneumerated here is what most people understand.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ibrahym(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
ENOCHEUNICE:
I applied for a Performance Grant, so I was asked to submit a business plan immediately, without going through training or advisory sessions. I think folks that selected Matching Grant are going through advisory sessions before being asked to submit business plans.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Ibrahym(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2017
femzo:

Nice one, I tried checking my PM but couldnt read the message. How do I get your number so I can add you to the group.
You need to respond the the email Nairaland will send to your email address.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=femzo post=56176112]
No bro but I know it won't exceed this month. We have a whats' app group for 2017 Gemitees, you can drop
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 10:27pm On May 04, 2017
Add me pls 07068033005
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2017
Just added you guys to the group.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
I pray for Mr President's recovery.
I pray for Nigeria in her efforts to diversify the economy.
I pray for this GEM programme, that it'll not be unduly delayed as a result of the various development in the country.
I pray for the success of everyone whose success is inturn connected to this programme.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ThundrCork(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2017
femzo:

femzo i sent you a pm
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kennyenny: 9:05pm On May 05, 2017
Pls add me on the whatapp group 08061388723. I have about 18 activities on my dashboard and may additional information
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
neksummi:
Has anyone heard anything about the online music distribution stuff people participated in last year September?

What's the update on that?

Wrote a plan for my younger brother, was called for an interview last week, he couldn't make it but trying to reschedule with them.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by adaoraclassic: 12:13pm On May 06, 2017
femzo:
@femzo
Pls add me to the whatsapp group for gems 2017. I went for induction in April 2017. 08064308862. Thanks.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2017
ThundrCork:

femzo i sent you a pm
Would check now.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by femzo(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2017
kennyenny:
Pls add me on the whatapp group 08061388723. I have about 18 activities on my dashboard and may additional information
Added you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.