Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (72895 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Highest01:
Hello GEM grants awardee.. I will like to ask if you guy made a presentation of your business plan before the grants were given to you. And in what formats did you submit your business plan online..is it PDF? Thanks

The business plans they submitted during YouWin 3 was used!

2 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Gentlemen/Ladies Entrepreneur.
How are your businesses, and how are you coping with inflation? Just try to push things to a point you can commence business. I mean, if your plan was to start from two rooms, you may have to start with one, otherwise you may end up not being able to start at all with two rooms near ready but not ready. Don't forget to have your website in place with what you have now in terms of information, products and services intended.
One of us here built mine and I'm proud to recommend him to you all. His name is Neksummi. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
fatiaforreal:
Gentlemen/Ladies Entrepreneur.
How are your businesses, and how are you coping with inflation? Just try to push things to a point you can commence business. I mean, if your plan was to start from two rooms, you may have to start with one, otherwise you may end up not being able to start at all with two rooms near ready but not ready. Don't forget to have your website in place with what you have now in terms of information, products and services intended.
One of us here built mine and I'm proud to recommend him to you all. His name is Neksummi. Good luck everyone.

It gladdened my heart when you called me and said you wanted me to do your website. It was nice that you kept your promise of patronizing me when you received your payment.

I want to encourage us to patronize one another and make referrals in cases where we don't personally need the products or services offered. It's also good that house members let us know what they're into.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kennyenny: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
God's Love
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by charlyy: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2016
http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/09/21/24000-msmes-register-gem/,Reason why there is delay in proceeding to next stage

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kennyenny: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks for the information.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello everybody!
Happy Independence day! Nigeria will be a better nation sooner than later.
Any development about inspection, and the portal for quarterly report?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pls I would like to know actually how the induction workshop is conducting, because I am invited to attend the induction in bauchi.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
kukoki:
Pls I would like to know actually how the induction workshop is conducting, because I am invited to attend the induction in bauchi.

Read through previous posts as some people shared their experiences on this thread.

Pls when did you apply and when did you receive the invitation for induction?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
I'm not sure the induction programme is for current grantees. Recall, a mail was issued requesting grantees to notify GEM of their involvement in any other GEM programme. No grantee is allowed to partake in the current selection programme. It's better to enquire properly because there's a penalty.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
No am not among the current awardees pls,
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
kukoki:
No am not among the current awardees pls,
I asked when you applied and when you got the email inviting you for the induction please.

fatiaforreal:
I'm not sure the induction programme is for current grantees. Recall, a mail was issued requesting grantees to notify GEM of their involvement in any other GEM programme. No grantee is allowed to partake in the current selection programme. It's better to enquire properly because there's a penalty.

We're having this little confusion because the current applicants refused to heed the advice to start a new thread. So this thread is meddled up with discussion from current grantees and those applying now.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
neksummi:

I asked when you applied and when you got the email inviting you for the induction please.

We're having this little confusion because the current applicants refused to heed the advice to start a new thread. So this thread is meddled up with discussion from current grantees and those applying now.
I understand the meddling up of different discussions on this thread, but it's not limited to this thread. GEM is experiencing the same thing, to which a mail was sent to current grantees that they were not eligible to apply for another programme under GEM for now. They requested that those in such situation should come forward so that their application could be cancelled or risk prosecution if GEM should identify such grantees. In truth, some people don't know they were not meant to apply having won a grant already.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by charlyy: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
kukoki:

Dear friend kindly confirm if and when the induction workshop was held in bauchi,and for the north west,did anyone attend the induction?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 12:29am On Oct 13, 2016
charlyy:

Dear friend kindly confirm if and when the induction workshop was held in bauchi,and for the north west,did anyone attend the induction?

Induction workshop going on in Northeast now in Zaranda hotel Bauchi, 10th - 14th October, 2016.

Don't know about Northwest.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello everyone. Hope your businesses are moving on fine.

WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

All the best.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Highest01: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016
BRACE YOURSELF, 2017 could be even tougher! See How!
Nov 2, 2016, 12:18 AM
From GEM Center
Details

Times are hard. The Nigerian economy is at its lowest point in a long time.

Companies are finding it harder to remain profitable.

Jobs are tough to get and easy to lose nowadays.

BRACE YOURSELF, 2017 could be even tougher!

One of the smartest ways to brace yourself is to work on yourself.

Companies, now, would only recruit those that have skills above others

Companies, now, would only retain those that step up their game

Imagine yourself as that professional who is a critical asset to any organization

Workers, Students, Entrepreneurs ... ALL need to re-package themselves professionally to gain a competitive edge.

GEM Center For Human Capital Development is holding a (Business) 3-Weekend Intensive Bootcamp to teach Project Management (PMP) & Business Analysis.

Why are we taking the two together? It is because both bodies of knowledge are complementary

Guess what, we have slashed the price for this special combo!

With our END-OF-YEAR PROMO, you get 50% off all our 6 upcoming courses.

Click here for more information

DATE: First 3 weekends of November (5th,6th,12th,13th,19th & 20th) or December (3rd,4th,10th,11th,17th & 18th)
VENUE: GEM Building, KLM 2 Ojoo-Arulogun road, Along Odogbo Barracks road, Ojoo, Ibadan
FEE: #60,000 #30,000

This crash course promises to be educative and enlightening!

REGISTER NOW

Here is what others have to say about us:

This is a training center I would really recommend. Their prices are affordable and the training was fantastic.
Badmus Olalekan

I was impressed with the facility and the quality of training packages. Thump UP!!
Harun Ademola

The quality of the training and its package was fantastic. This training is definately a good value for the resources I spent
Tejumola Abiola

Do not miss this opportunity!

Please contact us for enquiries & clarifications

-------------

Oladeji Oluwaseyi Ibraaheem M.Inf.Sc,PMP,CISA,COBIT5

info@gem4success.com

09099576336, 09099576339

GEM Newsletter
Tweet
Unsubscribe from this newsletter

GEM Center For Human Capital Development
GEM Building, KLM 2, Arulogun Road , Ojoo, Ibadan
02-2911864 / 0909-957-6336 / 0909-957-6339
info@gem4success.com
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Highest01: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Dear GEM awardee, The training session above mentioned could it be the category of selection for new GEM grants after the induction?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Highest01:

Nov 2, 2016, 12:18 AM
From GEM Center
Details
Times are hard. The Nigerian economy is at its lowest point in a long time.
Companies are finding it harder to remain profitable.
Jobs are tough to get and easy to lose nowadays.
BRACE YOURSELF, 2017 could be even tougher!
One of the smartest ways to brace yourself is to work on yourself.
Companies, now, would only recruit those that have skills above others
Companies, now, would only retain those that step up their game
Imagine yourself as that professional who is a critical asset to any organization
Workers, Students, Entrepreneurs ... ALL need to re-package themselves professionally to gain a competitive edge.
GEM Center For Human Capital Development is holding a (Business) 3-Weekend Intensive Bootcamp to teach Project Management (PMP) & Business Analysis.
Why are we taking the two together? It is because both bodies of knowledge are complementary
Guess what, we have slashed the price for this special combo!
With our END-OF-YEAR PROMO, you get 50% off all our 6 upcoming courses.
DATE: First 3 weekends of November (5th,6th,12th,13th,19th & 20th) or December (3rd,4th,10th,11th,17th & 18th)
VENUE: GEM Building, KLM 2 Ojoo-Arulogun road, Along Odogbo Barracks road, Ojoo, Ibadan
FEE: #60,000 #30,000
This crash course promises to be educative and enlightening!
REGISTER NOW
Here is what others have to say about us:
This is a training center I would really recommend. Their prices are affordable and the training was fantastic.
Badmus Olalekan
I was impressed with the facility and the quality of training packages. Thump UP!!
Harun Ademola
The quality of the training and its package was fantastic. This training is definately a good value for the resources I spent
Tejumola Abiola
Do not miss this opportunity!
Please contact us for enquiries & clarifications
-------------
Oladeji Oluwaseyi Ibraaheem M.Inf.Sc,PMP,CISA,COBIT5
info@gem4success.com
09099576336, 09099576339
GEM Newsletter
Tweet
Unsubscribe from this newsletter
GEM Center For Human Capital Development
GEM Building, KLM 2, Arulogun Road , Ojoo, Ibadan
02-2911864 / 0909-957-6336 / 0909-957-6339
info@gem4success.com

Highest01:
Dear GEM awardee, The training session above mentioned could it be the category of selection for new GEM grants after the induction?

I doubt if this GEM has anything to do with the GEM we're discussing here. They are two different entities!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin hmmm!! GEM GEM!!!! grin grin grin
The GEM I know doesn't ask for money o!
Well, maybe there's another GEM or recession is biting harder, creating the other side entrepreneurs.
Ibadan GEM!!! I troway salute!!! grin grin grin
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kennyenny: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin na waoooo. I no fi laugh!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
My fellow awardees una dey? It looks like GEM has forgotten us. Any news as to when to expect the next tranche? All that talk at the orientation about monthly monitoring and checks and balances and nothing concrete since disbursement.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2016
By the time they surface again it would be rush rush
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by CoolKizzy(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
GEM portal is open for proposal submission, my question is, can non existing business apply? or is it just for existing businesses only?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2016
CoolKizzy:
GEM portal is open for proposal submission, my question is, can non existing business apply? or is it just for existing businesses only?
Oga! How far with YOUWIN now?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by CoolKizzy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
fatiaforreal:
Oga! How far with YOUWIN now?
fine o. you got idea about any answer to my question please?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Startups are considered too
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by shafanik: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Has there been any news lately for the new entrants that were inducted some months ago?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Dear Applicant, 

Thank you very much for participating in the GEM induction workshop.

We have completed the review of all applications and the overall quality of responses received was high.

We regret to inform you that your firm was not granted admission to the BIG platform at this time as the number of applications exceeded the number of available spaces. To ensure a transparent and fair process, the decisions were made by a lottery (random selection).

We hope and expect to re-open the Business Innovation and Growth platform for your company in a couple of months. You will then be welcome to revise and re-submit your application if your firm qualifies.

Once again thank you for your interest in the GEM Project.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Relieved today
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2016
*recieved
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Best of luck next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.