Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (73116 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good day all.... This is a reminder to all members of the GEM program, that our meeting will still hold today ( Sunday by 4pm ..venue.gamji gate Kaduna state..
By Tue swimming pool side
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin smiley smiley smiley angry angry angry
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
My ppl check ur email for d latest updates..

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
I've checked mine......but
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
disbursement to commence 3 - 4weeks time
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
WELCOME DEVELOPMENT!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2016
this one wey na soso alert for monthly charges i just they receive sef........lol!!!!!!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by austynbch(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some people confirmed dat awardees using access bank received their first tranche yday. Is this true?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by mkmyers45(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
can anyone confirm @austynbch's information?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
austynbch:
Some people confirmed dat awardees using access bank received their first tranche yday. Is this true?
I don't believe in hear say, and I should advise you never to buy anyone. If there're awardees who got any alert, the person ought to confirm here not you bro.
Besides, yesterday was public holiday, and no bank opened there services, it's the same thing today.
So, the big question is: Who among Access Bank staffs clicked transfer botton yesterday ?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can Confirm that... My Friend (GEM AWARDEE) got an Alert of 3.5m on Monday night by 9pm...
So its true some people has gotten alert...
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2016
Any news from awardees with UBA accounts?

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don get alert, Godwin!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Finally, we have members of this thread receiving alerts of their first tranch. What a Sallahic Alert? It's great! May the rest rest of us receive our tranche sooner than expected.
May Almighty Allah put His blessings on it and guide us in our decisions and management of this money. Amin.
Congratulations to those who have received alerts! Kudos to GEM/FMITI/FED GOVT OF NIGERIA!!!!!
smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy >: grin grin grin
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Our meeting will hold on Saturday by 10am (tomorrow) in Startimes office constitution road close to Samsung show room and hotel flamingo, last floor..
When u come, ask for the after sales zonal manager, 08035140678..
Pls repost this advert, so that more people will see it..come along with writing materials and your business plan...every one will do his/her business presentation.
If you are already confuse on how to use your fund for Direct and Indirect cost, this is the opportunity for you to ask all the questions.

We have made arrangement for professional business tutors
.Thanks.

those interested in joining d WhatsApp group can stil reach Mr Smith via 08035140678
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
pls check ur emails for d latest update. if u are yet to receive ur alert, just calm down.. e d for road d com.. #winks
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by mkmyers45(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
So all those mailed are in Second batch?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2016
no. it's a mail sent to everyone
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
ANY FURTHER UPDATE ON SECOND BATCH?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
please has anybody made any withdrawal?, i went to UBA today to make withdrawal and they told me that the check has not dropped that i cannot make withdrawal for now until when i got another alert. pls i am worried.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2016
asomech:
please has anybody made any withdrawal?, i went to UBA today to make withdrawal and they told me that the check has not dropped that i cannot make withdrawal for now until when i got another alert. pls i am worried.

I suggest you call GEM, have you gotten a cheque book?

We haven't been paid @ zenith bank. Also ask other people using banks that have been paid so you will know if it's a uba thing or GEM issue
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:

I suggest you call GEM, have you gotten a cheque book?

We haven't been paid @ zenith bank. Also ask other people using banks that have been paid so you will know if it's a uba thing or GEM issue
It's not a GEM issue bro, it's bank probs. . . I'm using uba, have similar issue, and I've not recieved any alert. Called my a/c officer concerning my check, he said i should wait until i got my first alert.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Plz does anyone know if Batch 2 still falls within the 3-4 weeks earlier promised in the previous mail?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
In my opinion, there's nothing like 2nd batch. It's disgusten when people mention that. It's banks logistics that's delaying the whole payments. It' depends on ur bank, and how good they are in putting up with huge amount of transactions like these automatically. Some of core banking system does not have real-time automated system. All we have to do is excercise more patients, bearing in mind that four weeks have not elapsed.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Davepal:
In my opinion, there's nothing like 2nd batch. It's disgusten when people mention that. It's banks logistics that's delaying the whole payments. It' depends on ur bank, and how good they are in putting up with huge amount of transactions like these automatically. Some of core banking system does not have real-time automated system. All we have to do is excercise more patients, bearing in mind that four weeks have not elapsed.
As disgusting as it may be, it's a reality there's second batch because GEM, not banks sent mails to those concerned that they've paid the first batch and the disbursement for second batch was under process and would be paid shortly.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dear Grantee,

We are glad to notify you formally that disbursement of the first tranche of the grant funds has commenced, and Batch 1 grantees have already been credited.

This is to notify you that your firm has been categorised under Batch 2 due to bank verification issues, which have now been resolved. The disbursement is currently being processed and you will receive your funds shortly.

We look forward to working with you for the success of your firm and the GEM Project.

Regards,

Grant Administrator
GEM Project

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 4:11am On Jul 17, 2016
fatiaforreal:
Dear Grantee,

We are glad to notify you formally that disbursement of the first tranche of the grant funds has commenced, and Batch 1 grantees have already been credited.

This is to notify you that your firm has been categorised under Batch 2 due to bank verification issues, which have now been resolved. The disbursement is currently being processed and you will receive your funds shortly.

Thanks for the info, I didn't receive a msg that contains Batch 1 or Batch 2 statement, I got msg that looks like this
GEM Project:
Dear Grantee,

We are pleased to inform you that the disbursement of the first tranche of the grant funds has commenced, and some of you have already been credited. Others will receive the funds within the next couple of days.
So in other sense, I have already been credited, and I'm among the 1st Batch....just that there's issue with my bank, and they are resolving it.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Another opportunity is open at GEM Project:
www.nairaland.com/3231051/good-news-govt-grant-opportunity
Beneficiaries here can encourage people to apply.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by JulianaOnwumer(f): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good day dear winners.
Has anybody been able to cash his money. The bank is making it difficult for me that I am beginning to get scared.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2016
why the long silent from our members in this forum?, please has anyone in second batch received alert?, i received alert in the first batch but when i went to cash my money it was not given to me, my account officer said they blocked the money because they are feeling that someone's money that is in second batch was paid into my account, that i should wait until those in second batch are paid, then they will clarify the issue. And i have been waiting since without any feedback since then. i am just tired of the whole thing.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
go to the bank with your grant agreement document and insist the check d money on d bank, to see if it correspond to d amount u r supposed to receive for ur first tranche.. don't wait, disturb them....
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Quiet is good, but when problem comes people become active.
grin grin grin grin
@ Asomech
No date set for second batch, but they sent a mail on July 8 that second batch will be paid shortly. I'm responding because of ur past contribution.
Shortly could be anything from same day, two days, 2 weeks, 2 month to indefinitely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.